- Booze - the Legal Drug
- Cannabis (14)
- Downers and Depressants (1)
- OTC and Household Highs (2)
- Psychedelics and Psychotomimetics (1)
- RC's & Designer Drugs (2)
- Sex Stories (1)
080889 Ok.si like colors..everythin is slow! my fingers gallop and gallop and i'm a color too! haha. really..i am you know? I am a color.ok, bye! From : Doctor Murdock 2 DateTime : 1:51 am Tue Aug 08, 1989 FORDS RULE!! THE "SOHC" LIVES ON FOREVER! 600 HP!! Beat THAT, FOOL...
> > communications presentsChicken Hawk by Mark E. Dassad >>> a cDc publication.1994 <<< cDc CULT OF THE DEAD COW cDc digitalmediadigit I'd been hunting chicken at the New York Port Authority for about six mont...
== < x x > The < x x > @Hogs of Entropy @ ^present^ BURPBURP The Ping Pong Bomb ~~ <<HoE>&g By, Everlast Release Date: 090294 == How to make a bomb, out of a ping pong. Bounce it real nice, bounce it once or twice. Make it go re...
Make Your Own Laser Light Shows Written by: The Professor 0791 SOURCES: The Laser Cookbook 88 Practical Projects, Gordon McComb, Tab Books. 1988 Midwest Laser Products, PO Box 2187, Bridgeview, IL 60455 708 4609595 Ask for free catalog. Great pric...
May 05, 1961 Alan Shepard aboard Freedom 7 is launched. July 21, 1961 Gus Grissom aboard Liberty Bell 7 is launched Feb. 20, 1962 John Glenn aboard Friendship 7 goes into orbit. May 24, 1962 M. Scott Carpenter aboard Aurora 7 is launched. Oct. 03, 1962 Walter M. Schirra aboard Sigma 7...
A .22 caliber pipe pistol can be made from 1/8 in. nominal diameter extra heavy, steel gas or water pipe fittings. Lethal range is approximately 33 yards (30 meters).
Steel pipe, extra heavy, 1/8in diameter (3mm) and 6 in. (15 cm) long with threaded ends (nipple)
Solid pipe plug 1/8 (3mm) diameter
2 steel pipe couplings, 1/8 in. (3mm) diameter.
Metal strap, approximately 1/8 in, x 1/4 in, x 5 in, (3mm x 6mm x12 1/2 cm)
Flat head nail approximately 1/16 in, (1-1/2 mm)
2 wood screws #8
Hard wood, 8 in. x 5 in. x 1 in (20 cm x 12-1/2 cm x 2-1/2 cm)
Wood or metal rod 1/8 in (3mm) diameter and 8 in (20 cm) long
Saw or knife
1. Carefully inspect pipe and fittings. Make sure there are no crack or flaws. Check inside diameter of pipe using a .22 cartridge as a guage. The bullet should fit closely into the pipe with out forcing, but the cartidge should not fit into the pipe. Outside diameter must not be less than 1-1/2 times the bullet diameter.
2. Drill a 15/64 in (1/2 cm) diameter hole 9/16 in. (1-1/2 cm) deep in pipe for long cartridge ( If a short cartridge is used, drill a hole 3/8 in. (1cm) deep. When a cartidge is inserted into the pipe the shoulder of the case should butt against the end of the pipe.
3. Screw coupling onto the pipe. Cut coupling length to allow pipe plug thread in pipe flush against the cartridge case.
4. Drill a hole off center of the pipe plug just large enough for the nail to fit through.
Note: Drilled hole must be off center in plug.
5. Put nail through pipe plug until head of nail is flush with square end. Cut nail off at other end 1/16 in. (1-1/2 mm) away from plug. Round off end with file.
How to operate pistol
Remove plug from rear coupling. Place cartridge into pipe. Replace plug.
Pull strap back and hold with thumb until ready. Release strap
To remove shell case
Remove plug from rear coupling. Insert 1/8 in (3mm)diameter steel or wooden rod into front of pistol and push shell case out.