View Full Version : Workout Music
02-15-2009, 05:19 PM
As some of you may have read, I'm starting a new regimen to get in better shape, after period of deterioration. Other than a change of diet, I'm going to start exercising heavily for once in my life (:facepalm:).
To help me pull through tiresome and sweaty exercise cessions, I want some good work-out music. Something with a strong, fast paced beat, good sound, and decent lyrics. Something that gets one rushing. All suggestions are welcome. To give an example of what I'm thinking of...
1. Life During Wartime - Talking Heads
2. Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths
3. Sleep the Clock Around - Belle and Sebastian
02-15-2009, 06:54 PM
When I PT on my own my song of choice is Nile's "Lashed to the slave stick". Great for running.
Really Awesome Nickname
02-15-2009, 07:05 PM
1. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor.
2. Du Hast - Rammstein.
3. Feurer Frei - Rammstein.
4. Gods of War - Judas Priest.
5. Judas Rising - Judas Priest.
6. Master of Puppets - Metallica.
7. The Clansman - Iron Maiden.
8. The Angel and the Gambler - Iron Maiden.
9. TNT - AC/DC.
10. Hocus Pocus - Helloween.
11. Montsegur - Iron Maiden.
12. Demonizer - Judas Priest.
13. Under The Flag of Mary Read - Secret Sphere.
14. The Brave - Secret Sphere.
15. Dr. Faustuss - Secret Sphere.
16. I Stand Alone - Godsmack.
17. Awake - Godsmack.
18. Faceless - Godsmack.
19. Sway - Coal Chamber.
02-15-2009, 08:36 PM
I think the BPS of your workout music is supposed to hover around your target heart rate. Just work out to what you like, though. I almost always work out to CCR. It's perfect.
02-15-2009, 08:47 PM
Get your work on to this shit.
Old school Prodigy, Invaders must die is an okay album as well.
02-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Dream Theater - Stream of Consciousness
Primus - The Toys Go Winding Down
Authority Zero - Wake Up Call
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
Queen - Dead On Time
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.