PDA

View Full Version : Pooping in the shower

whocares123
03-22-2010, 03:53 AM
anyone else like to poop in the shower? i try to use the shower to defecate as much as my personal schedule allows. i actually just did it since i was in there and felt the need to poop. all i do is lay down (we have a shower head over the bathtub so there's room, i've never tried this in a smaller stall shower), positioning my ass near the drain and just let my bowels loose. the hot water quickly washes away the feces, breaking up anything too big to go down the drain, and cleaning my asshole in a way that is so much easier than using 100 pieces of toilet paper. highly recommended if you have a large enough shower.

PirateJoe
03-22-2010, 03:57 AM
http://omploader.org/vM3dyeg

Source
03-22-2010, 03:59 AM
anyone else like to poop in the shower? i try to use the shower to defecate as much as my personal schedule allows. i actually just did it since i was in there and felt the need to poop. all i do is lay down (we have a shower head over the bathtub so there's room, i've never tried this in a smaller stall shower), positioning my ass near the drain and just let my bowels loose. the hot water quickly washes away the feces, breaking up anything too big to go down the drain, and cleaning my asshole in a way that is so much easier than using 100 pieces of toilet paper. highly recommended if you have a large enough shower.

I tried this when I was much younger. It leaves a mild stank in the bathroom that doesn't leave for a few days. I wouldn't recommend this if you live with your parents, siblings, or anyone for that matter. Though it's perfect if you're a fat fucking slob that's too lazy and cheap to use the god damn toilet

abusername
03-22-2010, 04:04 AM
wow. some of the people on this website are really fucked up. why do i come here again? i have my issues but i'm not half as screwed up as 99% of you faggots.

LSA King
03-22-2010, 04:05 AM
http://www.thegeekshowpodcast.com/home/mastashake/thegeekshowpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/wtf-cat.jpg

Unwyred
03-22-2010, 04:09 AM
That's pretty fucking sick, dude. I don't think you should be allowed around other people.

Vizier
03-22-2010, 04:11 AM
Love it how something so nasty can be called something so innocent like "pooping".

Daran
03-22-2010, 04:50 AM
Love it how something so nasty can be called something so innocent like "pooping".

Someone gets it :cool:

LSA King
03-22-2010, 05:19 AM
wow. some of the people on this website are really fucked up. why do i come here again? i have my issues but i'm not half as screwed up as 99% of you faggots.

http://www.ezpicshare.com/images/afc4c57.jpg

Lord hang man
03-22-2010, 05:22 AM
This thread reminds me of the freaky Spatafore kid in the Sopranos.

brandon
03-22-2010, 05:23 AM
thats disgusting

op post pix of ur sister :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Headspin
03-22-2010, 05:28 AM
That's pretty fucking sick, dude. I don't think you should be allowed around other people.

This. Might as well stop posting while you're at it since you're rep has been ruined.

Lord hang man
03-22-2010, 05:32 AM
http://i.cdn.hbo.com/assets/images/series/the-sopranos/character/vito-spatafore-160.jpg

This is the OP's dad.

OmmEGGA
03-22-2010, 05:51 AM
anyone else like to poop in the shower?

You made baby Jesus cry :(

Kamuy
03-22-2010, 07:03 AM
thats disgusting

op post pix of ur sister :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

His sister is probably tubgirl.

Rocko
03-22-2010, 07:11 AM
http://judrap.com/images/confused-man-computer.jpg

Flipmode
03-22-2010, 07:37 AM
I don't necessarily see any thing wrong with it....but its still fucked up bro, Normal people don't just take massive shits in the shower when theirs a perfectly good toilet nearby.

Mantikore
03-22-2010, 07:40 AM
i actually pooped in the shower not long ago actually.

i was in the shower with a bad belly ache. i was trying to fart, but something else came out instead.

Just a little bit though. i was able to contain it with the awesome power of my sphincter

OmmEGGA
03-22-2010, 08:07 AM
i actually pooped in the shower not long ago actually.

i was in the shower with a bad belly ache. i was trying to fart, but something else came out instead.

Just a little bit though. i was able to contain it with the awesome power of my sphincter

That is different than taking big steamy pile of shit under the shower... I'm suprised he didn't clogged up the drain :confused: Fucking sicko

not me
03-22-2010, 08:15 AM
you have issues.big ISSUES.

pill popper
03-22-2010, 09:08 AM

Agreed
He should be locked up and beaten

http://i.cdn.hbo.com/assets/images/series/the-sopranos/character/vito-spatafore-160.jpg

This is the OP's dad.

Lulz

Look at the fatty faggot

Mantikore
03-22-2010, 10:55 AM
remember that guy who crapped in his girlfriend's bathtub, then tried to wash it away with hot water, only to have the steam make the smell spread around the house?

Vizier
03-22-2010, 11:00 AM
remember that guy who crapped in his girlfriend's bathtub, then tried to wash it away with hot water, only to have the steam make the smell spread around the house?

Rofl.

People are so fucking weird, stupid and funny at the same time. What the fuck is wrong with taking a dump in the toilet, comfortably sitting down, reading a magazine or having a cigarette like normal people?

MunkeyQ
03-22-2010, 11:02 AM
When I lived in uni halls, each room had its own bathroom which was a wet room. Toilet in one corner and shower + drain in the other corner with the whole floor sloping towards the drain. Some smart person worked out that you could balence the shower head on a conveniently placed soap holder with a rubber band so it aimed towards the toilet.

Yes. It was possible to shower, shit and shave all at the same time. :D Shit in the toilet, I thought I'd mention.

OP is disgusting. Ew.

pill popper
03-22-2010, 11:11 AM
When I lived in uni halls, each room had its own bathroom which was a wet room. Toilet in one corner and shower + drain in the other corner with the whole floor sloping towards the drain. Some smart person worked out that you could balence the shower head on a conveniently placed soap holder with a rubber band so it aimed towards the toilet.

Yes. It was possible to shower, shit and shave all at the same time. :D Shit in the toilet, I thought I'd mention.

OP is disgusting. Ew.

That had to have been a sight

Lol

FireStarter
03-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Your parents must be so proud...

FireStarter
03-22-2010, 01:08 PM

Oh, you mean that post on the bodybuilders forum? The one with the awesome paint illustrations of what happened?

If its the one I'm thinking of, he was on a first date with a girl and didn't want to take a shit at her house for fear that she'd smell it and think less of him, so he tried to hold it and eventually couldn't anymore. He went to the bathroom and let loose everywhere and made a big fucking mess of the bathroom and himself so he hopped in the shower. The steam made the smell even worse, then the girl flipped because she thought he was trying to shower because he wanted to fuck her. She eventually finds out what was going on, so she kicked him out naked and shit-covered while he was saying "sorry... sorry... sorry"

I'll see if I can find the original post.

Dog
03-22-2010, 02:08 PM
I tried going in the shower once, but it broke up in the drain rather slowly and the brown water pooled up too much for my tastes. I switched to the sink so that any backwash isn't a big problem.

kfc v lot
03-22-2010, 04:12 PM
WTF...

All I can add is that when my mate was on his gap year in South America Bolivia I believe there was this place where there was a toilet and a shower in one so you'd be having a dump whilst showering...

Helladamnleet
03-22-2010, 06:30 PM
I can honestly say that I have never shit in the shower, and to the uni guy: That is the most fucking epic thing I've ever read. I wish I could thank you. College would have interested me more if I could do crazy college stuff.

ILTST
03-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Oh, you mean that post on the bodybuilders forum? The one with the awesome paint illustrations of what happened?

If its the one I'm thinking of, he was on a first date with a girl and didn't want to take a shit at her house for fear that she'd smell it and think less of him, so he tried to hold it and eventually couldn't anymore. He went to the bathroom and let loose everywhere and made a big fucking mess of the bathroom and himself so he hopped in the shower. The steam made the smell even worse, then the girl flipped because she thought he was trying to shower because he wanted to fuck her. She eventually finds out what was going on, so she kicked him out naked and shit-covered while he was saying "sorry... sorry... sorry"

I'll see if I can find the original post.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191

Helladamnleet
03-22-2010, 06:48 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191

That post was so long I couldn't stand reading it.

Fetus-Smasher
03-22-2010, 06:50 PM
I'll piss in the sink, but I don't poop in my shower.

Helladamnleet
03-22-2010, 06:52 PM
I'll piss in the sink, but I don't poop in my shower.

What male HASN'T pissed in a sink?

Bleeding Kansas
03-22-2010, 06:57 PM
Perhaps if you are suffering from spastic mud-butt diarrhea letting one go in the shower would be acceptable

But never advisable

Lysergic Rain
03-22-2010, 07:09 PM
I would never shit in my own shower, but I always take a huge shit in the sink whenever I'm at a hotel, restaurant, church, the DMV, ect.

zuperxtreme
03-22-2010, 07:51 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/vie3p5.jpg