PDA

View Full Version : Archived: The Fake ID Thread

fishmonger
02-19-2009, 07:43 AM
I was looking for a official novelty ID thread and didn't see one so here it is

I have always wanted to get into this, I am no expert. In the spirit if totse if everyone contributed info I can edit the first post to have a comprehensive guide as possible. Speaking of guides is there anything left of the old totse thread???

Bad ideas has been really slow lately lets try to give it a jump start!

-----------------------------------------

***Added by Syphilis***
Thought the first post should include the best links so newcomers don't have to search the entire thread to find them. I'll keep it up to date.

The Ultimate Fake ID Guide v5:
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?p=1265499
Includes guides and high quality templates.

Australia Fake ID Info:
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=78762

"Perf" for UV inks:
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.php?p=1246103&postcount=95
As linked to in the Ultimate Fake ID Guide.

Few tips on where to buy Pearlex (for holograms):
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.php?p=1257714&postcount=97

***Any website claiming to sell fake IDs is a SCAM.***

macnolias
02-19-2009, 07:51 AM
I second the notion of an official thread. I've only seen 5 new threads in the last 2 weeks on the topic. Where is the yoda of ID's when you need him.

graphite
02-19-2009, 04:54 PM
I have a fair amount of information and knowledge on the subject of fabricating false identification. If you have questions, want some guides, or an in-depth write up I would be glad to assist.

driveby
02-19-2009, 07:41 PM
So someone post sites that send you a legitimate product, so if the fucking info isn't on this piece of shit thread, you don't get your thread locked for asking for info you won't get, from asking later on in this thread.

graphite
02-19-2009, 08:21 PM
I'm about 3 pages into a write-up of my knowledge on the subject. In the meantime...

I made this Zip File and have made successful idís.

This is a guide to making a simple Id.

This file is a collection of what I have made myself, and collected over the past 6 months.

You should be able to create an id for fewer than 5 dollars (if you go the cheapest routes)

I donít have much time and I canít go into to much detail.

Guide

Get a Photoshop program off Kazaa (download the most popular and biggest file ( for
better results), then unzip, read instructions under a .txt file, then copy the serial # to use
when installing)

Or buy Adobe Photoshop 6.0 or 7.0

Open the templates in .psd formats (usually best say updated)

Read help files or something to learn basic Photoshop functions
-layers, ~ click layer you want to change T means text is editable
~ Once the layer u want to change is selected click on the T button on left square
icon thing (or just click on the keyboard key T) and then the mouse should be a I
like thing
~now click exactly where the layer is (click on what you want to change about the
layer)
~ change it
-Picture insertion and cropping exec
(Ask a friend or figure it out your self)
~scan the picture then when it comes up on the screen click the box/square tool or
cropping tool (donít actually use the shape) and draw a box around what you want
to be the picture on the id then go to edit cut or (control x) it should cut out what
you wanted to be the picture. The go to Photoshop and open the template and
click on the id somewhere then go to edit paste or (control V) a layer with the
picture should be created

-to change the size of a picture select/click the layer that the picture is on then go to edit
then click free transform

-now with a little practice and getting used to the controls exec you should be heading to
the mastery of designing the id

Option 1:
Now get access to a good printer buy a printer, use a friends, cousins, schools, works,
libraryís, or something, some how, whatever

Buy a laminator, get access to one, use a friends, cousins, schools, works, libraryís, or
something, some how, whatever

Option two:
Go to Kinkoís ~ this is not a great thing to do because it creates a risk which limits the
simplicity in making an id,
You canít create a schedule where the can expect you to be there be extremely erratic like
11:45 when one person is there or something go to different locations, never admit you
are doing something wrong and try not to let anyone see you

Other than that I havenít had any problems printing or laminating

When you print the id (front and back) go to print with preview then type the size of id
you want printed out

Print the front and back when printing go to printing preferences and select the highest
dpi and select the actual paper type also select the best quality and photo if necessary (
for best quality) try different settings if you have the time

Now once you get your print find or buy clear thin but strong tape (if possible not regular
cheap scotch), contact paper (if only option).

Cut the (front and back sheet of the id out leaving two inches of extra paper around the
outside

Put the tape on the back of the id and paper so the entire part back of the id is covered,
this is so glue doesnít bleed threw causing the colors/ ink to bleed together causing
rainbow like effects (NOT A GOOD THING)

Due the above to both front and back

Cut out less then a centimeter into the paper so no tape is on the outside which will stiuck
to the paper in the textbook causing big problems

Now buy rubber cement or (other strong adhesive) regular glue stick or elmers type glues
will not work I repeat WILL NOT WORK! The id will fall apart

Glue the front and back together putting them up to the light to align them correctly

Now wait for them to dry! After a couple of minutes Press them together very good so
lots of the extra glue comes out

Then wait another couple of minutes now stick the id in a text book put the book on the
ground and stand on it. Open up make shire no glue has come out then wait a couple
hours

When dry cut them out very carefully, use a paper cutter or other methods of getting
straight edges then if you won carefully round the edges practice on other stuff till you
get used to it and very good. If you canít round the edges donít!

Now once you get one of these that looks and feels close to an id you are good, if you
donít like some try again, but keep thee bad one because the will still work just not as
well, for example if your good one gets taken up and you donít have time to make
another one use the bad one (I have used one that had tape as lamination and the colors
had bled together, I said it had gone threw the wash a couple of times)

Now you are about done just get lamination pouches from Staples, Office Max, Office
Depot, Kinkos, other places you could check to see if the have them (10 mil is preferable
but 5 mil will work) then laminate your id put the end that is already together threw first
so the air is pressed out and bubbles donít form, you may need to run it threw three times,
if you put it threw and it isnít thick enough use one of you bad ids and practice
laminating it once then again with another pouch (trial and error)

Now cut out your id the way you like it

Feel free to update this file and correct errors, or whatever

I haven't read this one so I don't know what all it covers. More to come.

graphite
02-19-2009, 08:23 PM
One more for now.

A BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO FAKE ID
BY ONEEYEWILLY
oneeyewilly1@hushmail.com
December 2000

In the recent months there has been an increase in the popularity of fake I.D., due to the media attention of sites on the Internet. Unfortunately the media attention is because of sites that are just flat out scams. These scam sites will either send you nothing or some crap they call a fake id, after receiving your money of course. More and more of these scam sites pop up every day. An old, but effective trick for these scheming webmasters is to offer very high quality samples to be viewed on the site. This trickery is accomplished by stealing the pictures off legitimate sites or by just scanning picture out of the Drivers Licence Guide. This guide is a detailed book of all the current drivers licences for Canada, United States and Europe. This book can be obtained only by legitimate business and law enforcement. The guide is widely available on the Internet, in scanned page format. In the book each state or province has a page dedicated to it wilth a picture and all of the security features outlined.
Can't trust the Internet you say? Well then what better to do than make you own I.D.
Producing your own I.D. can get complicated fast depending on what type of security features the I.D. you're tying to duplicate has. This guide will help you identify what is needed to beat these features.

TYPES IDENTIFICATION
When referring to ID, one could be talking about numerous documents. I will be concentrating on Provincial/State ID's and Drivers Licences in this guide. However the techniques can be used to forge just about any documents of interest. Years ago a drivers licence was usually security paper that was laminated and maybe a hologram (Those were the days). Now due to the advances in technology and the reduction of price that come with that, new measures had to be taken to deter forgery.
Almost all the id's these days are now made out of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). If you have ever seen a credit card this is what PVC is. These new PVC cards can only be printed on using very expensive printers like Fargo or Electron. This is meant to make it hard for counterfeiters, but like anything else there are ways around this with out spending 5-10 grand on a printer.

NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF
An ID can be made from scratch or you can save some time by finding templates available on the Internet. In simple terms, basically a template is the id saved on you computer ready to be printed then laminated. The very best program for making id is now Adobe Photoshop 6. The templates you will find on the net are usually saved in .psd (photoshop) format. These templates vary in quality, but there are good ones out there. However the only way to insure quality is to make one yourself. Making a template is not easy and takes a decent amount of photoshop experience. The best way to learn is to experiment yourself.
To make a template you can either scan the id at a high resolution and edit it from there, or, to make a higher quality one what you need to do is do it by hand measuring every line and doing the artwork yourself. This method is not for the absolute beginner but like I said you need to try. Once the template is complete with your info on it then it can be printed.

PRINTING MATERIALS
Depending on the ID you're making you will need to select the right material to print on.
If it is a laminated ID then photo paper will be best. If you are making a PVC ID, then you would use a product called TESLIN. This material is fairly new and is an excellent, cost effective way to forge PVC ID's. This material can be printed by laser or inkjet printers. There is a difference between inkjet and laser Teslin. Obviously the laser Teslin is for laser printer and same with the inkjet. Printing on Teslin with an inkjet does not work well so inkjet Teslin is for this. The inkjet is coated with chemicals to absorb the ink effectively. Once printed on and laminated, Teslin becomes almost exactly like PVC. More information on Teslin can be found at www.teslin.com and can be purchased at www.idsupply.com.

LAMINATION
After your template is printed out on what ever material, it needs to be laminated.
Like everything else the type of lamination varies depending on the material you are laminating.
For normal paper or photo paper, you can get pouches in different thicknesses or mils. A good thickness to work with is 10 mil. To laminate Teslin you need butterfly pouches for Teslin.
Lamenating pouches also come in different varieties. You can get ones that are glossy or that are matte. Also they come with hi or low co magnetic strips. Lamination can be found at www.idsupply.com. A good decent laminator is a must for the id hobbyist. My personal preference is the Docuseal 40 available for about 40 bucks.

HOLOGRAMS
There are various methods used to create the holograms that are implemented on ID's.
Depending on the color of the hologram and its properties different paints and inks can be used.
There is another fairly new product out that I can't say enough about called Photo-EZ.
This product is for making stencils. A stencil is basically the outline of a picture with the negative part missing. To make the stencil you scan the hologram off your id, then convert it to an all black image. Next you print the image on a transparency. A transparency is a transparent sheet of plastic meant for inkjet printers or lasers. Then you take the transparency and tape it to the Photo-EZ. You put it out in the sun and all the areas of the material not covered by the black negative of the holo cures. When washed the part covered by the negative washes away, leaving you with your stencil. You will want to order the high resolution material. This product can be ordered from www.cbridge.com and more information can be found there.
As for the painting material, the two main ones are Interference Gold (Fine) made by Golden Acrylics and PERL-EX DUOTONE. The latter of the materials work best because of the fact it reflects two colors of the spectrum. Perl-Ex comes as a powder and preparation is needed. These paints are transparent when viewed from straight on. When viewed from different angles you see different colors depending on the particular colors of the paint. Perl-Ex comes in Duo Red-Blue, Duo Blue-Green, and Duo Green-Yellow. Perl-Ex is available in a lot of places here is one: www.sierra-enterprises.com/pearlex.htm
You have to buy a Transparent Base made for paints to prepare the Perl-Ex. A good one is Speedball Transparent Base. You mix in a 1:50 ratio. 1 part Per- 50 parts base. If you are using Golden acrylics then you use a 5:1 ratio. 5 parts paint 1 part base. When applying the paint in the stencil, you should use if possible one of those brushes made for screen printing. It is like a pencil but with a flexible tip. A sponge can be used but extra care needs to be taken when applying. You want to apply a very thin amount and practice will be needed to get it right.
On a lot of the new ID's there is a multicolored hologram that reflects the full spectrum (like a rainbow). This is especially true of most of the Canadian ids. What you do is pick the two most dominant colors and buy the matching Perl Ex colors. This will be good enough to reproduce the holo. The holo can be put directly on the finished ID or before lamination on the inside of the pouch. If you choice is the inside then remember to put it in the reverse.

CONCLUSION
Making an id takes practice and you will go through quite a few mistakes but eventually it can be mastered. The best way is just to try and also read everything you can get your hands on like everything else. Like anything else there are places available to find out more. You can go to #fakeid on Dalnet with IRC. I stress that you read everything you can before asking "how can I make a fake id" in the chat rooms. You will just get ignored because it can't be explained in a few sentences.

fishmonger
02-20-2009, 09:43 AM
awesome info thanks

God Like
02-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Great info

SLIM
02-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Kazaa
I stopped reading.

I'll edit this post later with the massive guide and programs that was posted in the thread on totse.

God Like
02-21-2009, 02:59 AM
bombshock has a thread of like 50 pages all about fake id's

McSpanky
02-21-2009, 05:45 AM
Very interested in making fake IDs. For those who are more experienced: should I go ahead and get a PVC card printer for $400 or start out just laminating on PVC cards?

Edit: I'm going to start with a local college's ID's to get the hang of things.

macnolias
02-21-2009, 08:39 PM
This might be a retarded question since I didn't get a chance to read the whole thing but why use photoshop 6 and not something like CS4?

McSpanky
02-21-2009, 08:56 PM
This might be a retarded question since I didn't get a chance to read the whole thing but why use photoshop 6 and not something like CS4?

It's an old guide.

macnolias
02-21-2009, 09:08 PM
Ah I didn't figure that one. I was thinking... why all this talk about laminate lol

Falsifying ID's is for liquor store kiddies.

stephan_jenkins
02-21-2009, 09:18 PM
Very interested in making fake IDs. For those who are more experienced: should I go ahead and get a PVC card printer for $400 or start out just laminating on PVC cards?

Edit: I'm going to start with a local college's ID's to get the hang of things.

if you want to make legit ones, get the pvc printer. youre also gonna need magnetic stripe encoder. i think you can get 2 in 1 pvc printer/encoder, but im not sure. itll be expensive, but you gotta spend money to make money

SLIM
02-21-2009, 10:06 PM
http://www.zshare.net/download/55992147f398aa21/

The guide that was posted on totse, as promised.

I'll add my own thoughts on ID in here later.

graphite
02-21-2009, 10:19 PM
I've got some very nice templates, and tons of shitty ones. I'll find a way to disburse them to everyone eventually. In the meantime, I present you with this:

Print on PVC without a PVC Printer - text and pics
Text Guides
jpegs and other - collection of lower quality temps, jpegs and other

Can be found at

I will leave these files up there until I find a better place to put them. They are password protected .rar's. The password is my name on zoklet.

The high quality .psd's are coming but will be hosted somewhere else.

Edit: Removed hyperlink. Files now on Limewire. Will make a torrent if there is interest.

graphite
02-21-2009, 10:42 PM
Here's the aforementioned, as well as miscellaneous .psd's. You can get them off limewire. Search for these

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7217/zoklet.png

The selected items in the picture are the higher quality .psd's

Edit: If there are any issues with these files you can post here or PM me.

Joe Blow
02-22-2009, 05:41 PM
bombshock has a thread of like 50 pages all about fake id's

Bombshock and Toste are both gone apparently. Believe it or not just now I went to go to Bombshock with intention of saving every page of the novelty ID thread in case it were to ever go down... and it did go down, apparently in the last few days. D'oh! :swearing:

I hope some of the amazing people who contributed to that forum find their way here, or if they end up somewhere and someone here knows please let us know.

In the meantime, here is what I know of someone successfully making passable novelty IDs without an expensive pvc printer or an expensive die cutter. These are basic instructions and it is recommended to make one from a far away state which door guys or store clerks wouldn't know for a fact what an actual one should exactly look or feel like.

Here are things one might need:

1. Adobe Photoshop and a thorough knowledge of how to use it.
2. Templates such as the ones in The Ultimate Fake ID Guide V.2. I downloaded the guide from the link someone mentioned above and this ain't it, there's nothing in there. Someone I may know may know someone who knows someone who has the entire V.2, lol. ;) I hope I'm being vague enough. But I'm sure it can be uploaded of someone has a good suggestion as to where to do so.
3. A nice quality printer, preferably an Epson that uses Durabrite pigment inks which don't smudge like most others.
4. A laminator. My understanding is that the inexpensive one sold by Arcadia ID works fine.
5. Butterfly laminate pouches (with or without magnetic stripes) as sold by Arcadia ID or Brainstorm ID supply. Buy lots of extras for experimenting as you will screw a lot of them up in the learning process.
6. Artisan or Teslin synthetic paper. My understanding is the Artisan 8-up punch-out sheets from Arcadia ID work nicely. Again, get plenty extra.
7. A PhotoEZ kit for making a stencil for a hologram, available at cbridge.com. Again, get plenty of extra material for experimentation.
8. A pencil-type metal X-Acto knife
9. Fine grit sandpaper.
10. This will sound kinda gay, but something like Sally Hansen Quick Care Strenthener for Brittle Nails.
11. Pearl-Ex Interference Gold (or other color of Pearl-Ex) and Speedball Transparent Base.
12. If you want to make the id scanable, a hi-co magnetic stripe encoder that writes lines 1, 2 and 3. You can get these on ebay. And/or barcode generating software, depending on the state you're working with.

How to:

Open a template and place in your photo, signature and information. (Make sure its information thats not hard to memorize. Some people like to use their real name and real birthdate with a different year, and a real street address with a different city and state and zipcode... door guys often quiz people on their info.)

Print onto the Artisan 8-up sheets, both sides. This will take practice getting them to line up properly.

Use the X-acto knife to assist punching the card out.

You'll notice the card is slightly too large for the pouch. This is ok, you'll have to trim it slightly with the X-acto knife which isn't a big deal, and usually it will have printed a tiny bit off center anyway so cutting it will center it better as well. You'll need to sand down the bumpy edges.

Make a stencil of the hologram art with PhotoEZ. The artwork has to be solid black with no shades of grey (some templates blow it with this), you may have to fix one up or make the artwork yourself. This takes quite a bit of practice, especially with getting the timing right with light exposure. Make sure to buy plenty of extra materials for experimenting.

Mix the Pearl-Ex with the transparent base. Tape the stencil onto the inside front of the butterfly pouch and use the squeegee to apply carefully. Look up videos on YouTube for how to do this. This takes practice as well. After it dries you can use the X-acto knife to fix tiny flaws.

Place the card into the butterfly pouch. Make sure it's pushed up tightly into the top of the pouch, then run it through the laminator. That's the fun part. When it comes out, presto-change-o, you have a real genuine (um scratch that, make that fake and non-genuine lol) id card.

You may need to trim it more with the X-acto knife. Then sand the edges down so that the corners are perfectly round and the edges are smooth all around with no slivers of paper peeling off to the sides.

Take your girly nail strengthener product and carefully apply it around the edge of the card to prevent peeling.

If you're going to encode the magnetic stripe, do this last. I'll have to return to explain how this is done as I'm running out of time today.

graphite
02-23-2009, 01:17 AM
The majority of the stuff I had was in a folder with a bunch of shit. Guides, templates, etc. I got it from a friend a couple years back, don't know how it originally came. It may be what you were referring to. I have broken it up into smaller .rar's. I also have some real nice templates from NIDF, before they went down or corrupt or whatever happened. They are really large files.

If someone can suggest a better method of distributing these files to the masses I'm all ears. I could find a better way but I can't be arsed as this is something I'm doing out of kindness. So for now the only way (since it's easy for me) I'm sharing all of this is on Limewire. I may get around to making a torrent for the files, but most public trackers do not allow password protected .rar's, and I would prefer to keep them somewhat protected.

Apparently my computer restarted in the night. It's back up as of now.

fishmonger
02-25-2009, 09:23 AM
yeah bombshock looks like its down right now. that sucks. Does anyone have the fake id thread from there archived???

johnsuebarret
03-04-2009, 05:29 AM
Does anyone have a copy of the "I.D. CHECKING GUIDE" or a good Canadian Armed Forces Id template or know of where I could get one?

fishmonger
03-09-2009, 06:52 AM
http://www.bombshock.com/forum/money-fake-id-free-living/1214-official-novelty-id-thread-all-novelty-questions.html

That is the bombshock thread. I am new to this so I don't know how outdated the info is.

SLIM
04-04-2009, 09:22 PM
I'll just give some advice about my experiences with making IDs here.

any PVC printer will do and I'm not even lying here, I made fake id's on some of the the most shittiest PVC card printers and as long as you hologram them and keep them in a plastic case, like the ones employees have, and some students have to have at some colleges, and add a generic hologram it'd always work and I've tested this stuff at clubs which is over 21. Most cops won't be able to recongize a fake id as long as it seems good but dosent seem as fresh then you should be good to go. So add some wear and tear to it, a few bends on the corner and a few scratches, maybe make some of the ink faded. As long as the barcode shows (or on some IDs they use magstripes) the info and scans into the machine you're good to go.

Here are some settings to add to certain printers;
http://i42.tinypic.com/jhgad0.jpg

I also recommend artisyn over teslin. It's cheaper and works well with all printers, unlike teslin.

As for barcodes (the only type of IDs I've done are the older UK ones) you need to use a program called PDFcenter. The info on the barcode is just the info from the front of the ID, and you can actually generate the barcodes here:
http://www.idautomation.com/java/pdf417servlet.html

There is a link to PDF ceneter in the fake ID guide I posted earlier in the thread. I'll get round to merging these ID threads soon and making this the official one and making it a sticky.

fishmonger
04-06-2009, 07:07 AM
It occurred to me the other day that selling ID's to illegal Mexican immigrants might be even more profitable than college kids. Anyone tried this?

anonym0us
04-06-2009, 09:36 PM
i really hope the post above me isn't serious.

fishmonger
04-07-2009, 09:08 AM
why not? they all carry cash, they cannot get a bank account. They all need/want picture ID where I live. They can't afford to be picky. Just sell them whatever with some picture on it.

DrunkFetus
04-08-2009, 12:08 AM
why not? they all carry cash, they cannot get a bank account. They all need/want picture ID where I live. They can't afford to be picky. Just sell them whatever with some picture on it.

Yea it works really well. I made like 10 fake ids with mario lopez's picture on it and they buy them up like crazy. I made a killing selling them for 50 bucks each.

Mel "fuck kikes" Gibson
04-08-2009, 01:52 AM
Does anybody on here have a site they purchase IDs from, that are high quality, and not a scam?

RoundElephant
04-11-2009, 03:52 AM
Can anyone print me off some pvc discount cards?
PM me and we'll talk business.

Joe Camel
04-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Could someone scan there existing ID (learners permit to drive, ect), change the dates and print it out like that?

playthefool
04-12-2009, 05:22 AM
http://www.newidcards.com a fake site?

is it legal for places to sell "novelty ids". I think this site my be a trap...but I don't know. Or 21overnight.com and theidshop.com . I'm also interested in making my own but I honestly don't have the resources.

Rich White Male
04-18-2009, 01:48 AM
I made my own fake id and it worked for over a year until some bar skank took it.

I made it by first printing off the id onto photo quality paper (I found a florida template online), used a razor blade to slice between front and back of a kansas id, then taped the photo onto the back of the kansas id.

I literally used taped it together, I used clear packaging tape to cover the whole dame thing. You can imagine how bad it looked, but in a college town the right places will accept any form of id.

need2knowperson
04-19-2009, 12:00 AM
What is the best image software to make or modify ID?

Mullen
04-19-2009, 01:54 AM
..Photoshop?

Sybil
04-19-2009, 03:59 PM
yeah Photoshop, maybe BI can help you better?

Hammer Tank
04-19-2009, 04:06 PM
http://www.corpconnect.com/ProductDetail.aspx?productid=ID

a little bird
04-19-2009, 05:07 PM
http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A1437/143721/300_143721.jpg

Cock-Overdose
04-29-2009, 06:47 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/227240677/WIBarack1000dpi.psd.html

"Your file has been saved and can now be downloaded 10 times. It will be deleted after 90 days without download. If you would like to enable more people to download your file, please transfer it to a free Collector's Account or a Premium Account."
spread the love share the wealth

It's kinda a shitty one that I made myself of the Wisconsin ID, but someone here might see some potential. It's in a 1000dpi format, so it's pretty massive.
To make the signature look like it was done on those shitty digital machines, I just shat something out in MS Paint.

To compare with the dmv's samples:
http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/types/digital.htm

http://www.newidcards.com a fake site?

is it legal for places to sell "novelty ids". I think this site my be a trap...but I don't know. Or 21overnight.com and theidshop.com . I'm also interested in making my own but I honestly don't have the resources.

It's not legal to sell or produce counterfeit government issued ID cards. The consequences for forging them are much more severe than if they get caught for fraud(taking your money and not sending you a product)--so why would they have ANY incentive to do it? Keep that in mind if you order from a site claiming to sell novelty ID's, because even if they DO send you something, odds are it'll be whack as fuck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teslin-4-ID-Card-Kit-Hi-Co-Pouc.... (http://cgi.ebay.com/Teslin-4-ID-Card-Kit-Hi-Co-Pouches-No-fake-Artisyn-PVC_W0QQitemZ400010065487QQihZ027QQcategoryZ1246QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

You don't need a laminator for those pouches. If you're not an idiot, you could pull it off with a clothing iron rather decently. Put the iron on a cotton setting and place the teslin paper in the laminate sleeve between two sheets of paper. Iron both sides of the ID smoothly.
If the ID looks a little frosty, you didn't get it hot enough(and you can iron it some more). If you get it too hot, it'll be a little warped(no way to fix that). It's not especially hard to get the right settings--maybe google some better instructions.

When you're done with that, use some scissors to carefully cut the excess plastic from around the teslin printout, and then file the edges smooth with some light sandpaper(example (http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&um=1&sa=1&q=emory+board&btnG=Search+Images&aq=f&oq=)).
The ID will have an odd shine. Rub it with the sandpaper a little to get rid of that.

fishmonger
05-01-2009, 09:42 AM
I know slim said any PVC printer will do....

Anyone with experience have any advice on what to look for?

The Fargo line seems popular, there are always refurbished ones on ebay around $700-$900

I don't know enough to understand why some cost $2.5k and some are less than $1k

I do not want one that laminates or does anything extra I don't think

Raziel
05-06-2009, 05:55 PM
I have a photocopy behind a plastic screen in my wallet with some generic card behind it. Even when the police pulled me they didn't notice.

PROTIP: Wallet with platic screen.

05-07-2009, 01:07 AM
I'm about 3 pages into a write-up of my knowledge on the subject. In the meantime...
I haven't read this one so I don't know what all it covers. More to come.

holy shit, youre like the jesus of fake i.d.'s!:eek:

05-07-2009, 01:12 AM
do you NEED a PVC printer for making probably only 5+ ID's a week. If not what do you guys think is a good printer. I have a Canon MP470 Pixima is this good enough?

all_for_war
05-07-2009, 01:14 AM

It's not legal to sell or produce counterfeit government issued ID cards. The consequences for forging them are much more severe than if they get caught for fraud(taking your money and not sending you a product)--so why would they have ANY incentive to do it? Keep that in mind if you order from a site claiming to sell novelty ID's, because even if they DO send you something, odds are it'll be whack as fuck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teslin-4-ID-Card-Kit-Hi-Co-Pouc.... (http://cgi.ebay.com/Teslin-4-ID-Card-Kit-Hi-Co-Pouches-No-fake-Artisyn-PVC_W0QQitemZ400010065487QQihZ027QQcategoryZ1246QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

You don't need a laminator for those pouches. If you're not an idiot, you could pull it off with a clothing iron rather decently. Put the iron on a cotton setting and place the teslin paper in the laminate sleeve between two sheets of paper. Iron both sides of the ID smoothly.
If the ID looks a little frosty, you didn't get it hot enough(and you can iron it some more). If you get it too hot, it'll be a little warped(no way to fix that). It's not especially hard to get the right settings--maybe google some better instructions.

When you're done with that, use some scissors to carefully cut the excess plastic from around the teslin printout, and then file the edges smooth with some light sandpaper(example (http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&um=1&sa=1&q=emory+board&btnG=Search+Images&aq=f&oq=)).
The ID will have an odd shine. Rub it with the sandpaper a little to get rid of that.

i bought one of those teslin kits off ebay a while ago and still have some of them left but i must be an idiot because i tryed to use a iron and either burnt it or jus stayed frosty so ya. And i have no idea how to make holograms that was my main problem.

P_R_Deltoid
05-07-2009, 01:34 AM
http://www.corpconnect.com/ProductDetail.aspx?productid=ID

Anyone have an ebook of this?

Cock-Overdose
05-07-2009, 02:44 AM

"Your file has been saved and can now be downloaded 10 times. It will be deleted after 90 days without download. If you would like to enable more people to download your file, please transfer it to a free Collector's Account or a Premium Account."

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z1U2TM8X
Re uploaded

DrunkFetus
05-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Heres a site with a bunch of reviews of novelty i-d's

http://www.underground-review.com/F_ID.html

5th Root
05-07-2009, 11:22 PM
So i have a few questions. First off, if I was to invest in a laminator, where should I go and what brands should I look for. I am thinking about getting into this seriously and I want to make things easier with a laminator but how much is that going to set me back.

Secondly, where can I find some good templates. We should set up a trade here so that people can get at some quality templates. I am working on one for Michigan right now but my photoshop skills are slowing me down.

MrNatowski
05-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Heres a site with a bunch of reviews of novelty i-d's

http://www.underground-review.com/F_ID.html

Underground-review was actually created by the webmaster of those novelty id sites. All of the sites listed on underground-review are scams, if you fall for it don't expect to get an ID from any of them.

DrunkFetus
05-08-2009, 02:29 AM
Underground-review was actually created by the webmaster of those novelty id sites. All of the sites listed on underground-review are scams, if you fall for it don't expect to get an ID from any of them.

Oh, sorry. I just found that in a quick google search. I wasn't planning on ordering an i.d. as i know plenty of people who can buy alcohol for me. I just thought it would be helpful to some.

all_for_war
05-10-2009, 12:05 AM
I wudn't be using a fake i.d for getting alcohol i'd be using it for p.o boxes and stealing bank accounts and such

rcxa
05-13-2009, 04:02 AM
So i have a few questions. First off, if I was to invest in a laminator, where should I go and what brands should I look for. I am thinking about getting into this seriously and I want to make things easier with a laminator but how much is that going to set me back.

Secondly, where can I find some good templates. We should set up a trade here so that people can get at some quality templates. I am working on one for Michigan right now but my photoshop skills are slowing me down.

if you want temps i can hook u up message me

-MDMA-
05-14-2009, 07:50 AM
anyone have california license temps?

SLIM
05-14-2009, 12:43 PM
First off, if I was to invest in a laminator, where should I go and what brands should I look for. I am thinking about getting into this seriously and I want to make things easier with a laminator but how much is that going to set me back.
Really dude, laminators aren't really worth all the money at all, you can effectively laminate with just an iron and some butterfly pouches.

You'll want to use an iron on a medium heat (or low, depending on your iron) and have no water in it at all. You want to iron it on a flat surface, and ironingboard is not as ideal as you'd think, so use a flat surface such as a kitchen work top or a table. You want to push out to the opposite side outwards from the ID so that you get the air bubbles out from under the laminate. Let it cool in between strokes, and obviously don't forget to laminate the other side.

Another method is very similar; this is taken from a paladin press file. I've yet to try this method out.

If you can afford (or otherwise obtain) lamination pouches, a heavy-bottomed skillet, clothes iron, and paper napkin can act as your laminator. Turn the iron on to its highest setting and rest it on an upside-down skillet. You can also use an upside-down frying pan, saucepan, or anything that conducts and holds heat. After 5 minutes, the skillet should feel hot to the touch, even a few inches away from where the iron is resting. Your ID, back, hologram, whatever, should already be neatly arranged in a lamination pouch. Fold a paper napkin around the lamination pouch just like you're making a goddamn taco. Place the "taco" on the heated pan and press the iron on top of it. Rub the iron back and forth over the pouch for 5 to 10 seconds; then check the results. If you have to reapply the iron, first flip the ID so as not to overheat one side and then reapply for only a few seconds this time. I've found that reapplication is seldom necessary. This method works so well that I've been tempted to put my laminator up for bid on eBay. In some ways, I prefer this method to using a laminator because you have more control over the finished product, and the end result is just as good as any laminator does. So, if you don't yet own a laminator, feel free to save yourself a hundred bucks by using this method.

If you're worried about heat lamination ruining your diffractive hologram (discussed in greater detail in the next section), you can use several layers of peel-and-stick lamination sheets or Super Clear tape.

Actually here is the ebook that has some good tips in it, especially on rainbow holograms (I had a PM about them recently, sorry about not getting back to it by the way); this is the book I took tips from to help me with the hologram production.

http://sharebee.com/b0d5959d

Don't take everything in that book so seriously; some of it is outdated. The holograms section was incredibly helpful to me though.

Samulol
05-14-2009, 09:35 PM

Is that true? Because this website was listed there http://www.uk-id.com/, and i really fucking want one of those ids!

Cock-Overdose
05-14-2009, 09:40 PM
Is that true? Because this website was listed there http://www.uk-id.com/, and i really fucking want one of those ids!

Christ almighty, learn to make your own, ye fucken tool.

This thread is testament to how cheap and easy it is, why risk giving out your information to shady websites?

P_R_Deltoid
05-17-2009, 02:12 AM
http://sharebee.com/b0d5959d

The man writing this is a fucking loony. Seriously.

dudegetalife
05-19-2009, 06:41 PM
anyone figure out how to make uv work? everytime i laminate it it doesn't glow anymore

I've tried uv powder and uv ink same results both times maybe its cuz the uv should go on the outside of the pouch?

kirby
05-25-2009, 09:55 PM
ID checking guide 2009

This is what banks, bars and stores use to check if an ID is real. In the hands of one who makes them ;) it can be an invaluable tool to make sure the ID you author will pass a majority of scrunity.

Applies to USA and Canada provinces.

http://fs03n3.sendspace.com/download/lite/62267f230d1e86f75223ce6cfb22836a/4a1ade40/ajasol/5a26c4e598105a6922c592eaac5e75de/XA8adTc5OioZfiRUJiUlaExaVzp8BUYvEj9VdW1Pcx1DUEM9/ID%20Checking%20Guide%202009_.pdf

kirby
05-25-2009, 10:22 PM
403 Forbidden.

Damn it got deleted.

OH well, standby I'll upload a copy somewhere..

EDIT: http://www.speedyshare.com/537591130.html try here, freshly uploaded.

vnorberto
05-27-2009, 06:08 AM
does anyone have nj temps

DrunkFetus
05-27-2009, 10:04 AM
does anyone have nj temps

not sure if this is up-to-date or not but i found this.

http://tinyurl.com/njtemplate

rcxa
05-30-2009, 05:25 AM
I have a NJ template

-MDMA-
05-30-2009, 09:50 PM
anyone have CA temps?

rcxa
05-31-2009, 07:24 AM
I have CA temps

Glosette
06-02-2009, 05:57 AM
Upload them. Megaupload would be better, rapidshit is shit.

I'm looking for any good temps :)

Anything that doesn't need holograms is what I'm after.

kirby
06-02-2009, 06:07 AM
Anything that doesn't need holograms is what I'm after.

Read my mind.

HMMM: http://www.ncard.info/DMV_drops_the_sinister_hologram/index.shtml

rcxa
06-02-2009, 11:03 PM
sorry these temps are worth more than me uploading if you want to trade PM me

kirby
06-03-2009, 06:40 AM
not sure if this is up-to-date or not but i found this.

http://tinyurl.com/njtemplate

Thats old as fuck, shouldnt even be worthy of uploading.

idmaker
06-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Ok I have the Illinois ID template almost done, took me like 3 weeks to get it exactly right EXCEPT for one thing. Can anyone tell me what Font is used to Spell out Illinois in the top left? If I can get that I'm done and will post the template here online, i'll cut out my pic tho and leave it empty, you guys can change the weight/height/birthday yourselves.......also if you change the name tell me because I can then tell you how to edit the numbers on the ID because those are linked with your name and other info ect.

Here's a link to a pic of the I.D that I based it on, can anyone identify the cursive writing used?
http://calvinmcp.nomadlife.org/hello/1542082/1024/IL_License-2006.02.14-21.07.34.jpg

idmaker
06-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Ok I found the font I just can't download it for free, if anyone can get the "laser font" (look at link above to see what it looks like) and post a free download link I can send them the completed template, it has everything perfectly done including fonts, measurements, colors ects.

idmaker
06-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Small warning about the guides templates, there are some small details you might need to add also the number usually at the top of the ID you know it's like and letter then a lot of numbers. Change the letter at the beginning to the last name your using on the ID it must match, also some states (I know here in Ontario they do) hide your birthdate info in the numbers so do some research to make sure it all adds up and your number is correct.

nmbookworm
06-11-2009, 03:17 AM
any with an idea for Australian ID templates?

idmaker
06-12-2009, 03:03 AM

Make it, i made an illinois one not that hard, like a week i think it took.

DrunkFetus
06-15-2009, 07:42 AM
Thats old as fuck, shouldnt even be worthy of uploading.

Sorry, but i didn't upload that , i found it on a website. I am not from New Jersey and do not know what they look like so i didnt know it was old.

BadShovelhead
06-22-2009, 06:52 AM
sorry these temps are worth more than me uploading if you want to trade PM me

Take a step back and fuck your own face. :o

rcxa
06-23-2009, 04:05 AM
Obvioulsly you don't know how much the legit temps are worth and what i paid to get it

DrunkFetus
06-23-2009, 04:57 AM
Then how bout you shut the fuck up?

either you post them now, or go fuck yourself for trying to jew members out.

Whats it matter now anyways? The other file posted has a ton of good templates.

Joe Camel
07-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Would it help anyone out if I scanned my NC drivers permit and uploaded it?

superbad
08-22-2009, 05:22 PM
ive been lookin for one in a while but have no equipment atall so i dunno how easy it will be lol
also i dont mind payin for one with fake details but my pic but i dunno how easy it will be any help pleasee??

neveragain1986
09-01-2009, 02:46 AM
A friend of mine is looking for someone who does WI IDs. Can anyone here do them?

rcxa
09-30-2009, 12:47 AM
A friend of mine is looking for someone who does WI IDs. Can anyone here do them?

u need em pm me

cockspank
09-30-2009, 06:53 AM

this. also, how to operate fake ID ?

how i operate print etc?

what how uv hologrammus?

how now pvc?

Foil Charizard
10-30-2009, 06:46 AM
Hey guys, sort of new here but, I have a massive rar including pretty decent instructions for newbies as well as templates for multiple states, and the UK. There's also a barcode generator. An older version was on &t in the past but I found this updated one a while back and have been using it ever since.

If it hasn't been posted before does anyone want it? And is it ok to post the link on these boards?

Syphilis
10-30-2009, 07:01 AM
Hey guys, sort of new here but, I have a massive rar including pretty decent instructions for newbies as well as templates for multiple states, and the UK. There's also a barcode generator. An older version was on &t in the past but I found this updated one a while back and have been using it ever since.

If it hasn't been posted before does anyone want it? And is it ok to post the link on these boards?
Sure, go for it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Foil Charizard
11-03-2009, 04:57 AM
Here it is:

But first,
Just to be clear, I didn't author any of this material and I'm not claiming any credit. Also this should only be used for informational purposes or for making novelty IDs. Forging legal documents is highly illegal and you should not download this if it is your intent to do so.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KOVO8C8R

EDIT: Just realized that this was already posted on the 1st page. This is basically the same thing, except I think there are a few more templates in this rar.

Syphilis
11-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Here's a link to "The Ultimate Fake ID Guide v4":
http://www.zshare.net/download/67491783eb280524/

It's been posted before, but this is the full 588MB version (the RAR is 293MB.)
Includes:

-US Templates.
-Great 2009 New York template.
-UV ink info.
-Hologram info.
-ID pictures.
-ID checking guide.
-Tutorials.

Notes:
File "ccleaner.exe" is corrupted.

Scanned for nasties with ClamXAV. The Exeba COMM keygen installer "pcap30_x86.msi" may be a trojan ("Trojan.Zapchast-48"), or it may just be a false positive. Personally I'd just use The Jerm (included) instead.

Syphilis
11-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Where to get UV inks from:
http://the-perf-shop-part-2.7p.com/
(I haven't bought from here but it's recommended in the guide above.)

hotbod
11-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Does anyone have any scans of A(l)berta i.d's atleast 300dpi?

Syphilis
11-17-2009, 05:48 AM
Pearlex (often used to create holograms) can be usually found at art stores. Call around any local stores until you find one that stocks it, remember that you should have a believable cover story if they ask why you want it to avoid arousing suspicion. Should set you back AUD$70-$100. A simple local Google search will get plenty of results too, and there are numerous online shops that offer international shipping.

hotbod
11-17-2009, 05:52 AM
Pearlex (often used to create holograms) can be usually found at art stores. Call around any local stores until you find one that stocks it, remember that you should have a believable cover story if they ask why you want it to avoid arousing suspicion. Should set you back AUD$70-$100. A simple local Google search will get plenty of results too, and there are numerous online shops that offer international shipping.

......are you responding to any particular post?

Syphilis
11-17-2009, 06:17 AM
......are you responding to any particular post?
Nah. Just a fun fact.

hotbod
11-18-2009, 08:21 PM
It occurred to me the other day that selling ID's to illegal Mexican immigrants might be even more profitable than college kids. Anyone tried this?

illegal mexicans dont have money

Tigger Nits
11-20-2009, 01:17 AM
I added a few Templates to the ones you guys had and put them in here: ( got some higher quality ones)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OPGEPJ5

rcxa
12-03-2009, 06:06 AM
anyone know what TXP is i keep hearing about it send me a pm or reply please

StreetMagic
12-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Are there any really good IL or IN templates out there?

Wave1up
12-04-2009, 04:44 AM
I was wondering since I plan on having a stamp shop out here who will do my hologram stamp for the california the dimensions, or height and width in in inches or pixels for the hologram. Also got a clean scan for the san francisco cannibus club card, if anyone wants to hook up and possibly do something with it get back to me.

Syphilis
12-04-2009, 05:02 AM
I was wondering since I plan on having a stamp shop out here who will do my hologram stamp for the california the dimensions, or height and width in in inches or pixels for the hologram. Also got a clean scan for the san francisco cannibus club card, if anyone wants to hook up and possibly do something with it get back to me.
Got your email.

I can't be of any help with that, I'm in Australia.

Check out Bombshock's section on fake IDs:
http://www.bombshock.com/forum/money-fake-id-free-living/

There's people there who should be able to help you.

rcxa
12-04-2009, 05:42 AM
Are there any really good IL or IN templates out there?

I have two really solid IL and IN temps not from the guide

Wave1up
12-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Got your email.

I can't be of any help with that, I'm in Australia.

Check out Bombshock's section on fake IDs:
http://www.bombshock.com/forum/money-fake-id-free-living/

There's people there who should be able to help you.

Appreciate it.It says I'm locked from it though, I guess its closed registration

StreetMagic
12-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I have two really solid IL and IN temps not from the guide

Can I get a link to them? DO you make ids yourself?

-SpectraL
12-05-2009, 06:40 AM
Links and referrals are fine. I just don't want any "organizing" going on... ie: "Send me some IDs!" and "I have IDs for you!". This isn't Fake-Id Central, this is a discussion-forum. We can still have fun, but we need to play within the available boundaries. It will be no fun at all if the feds go to zok's service provider and claim we were running a fake-id distribution/coordination ring. Don't worry... I'll remind you when you get a little carried away... that's what I'm here for.

Syphilis
12-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Making holograms with a dye sublimation printer

Posted on Bombshock by "spunone69"

Original thread: http://www.bombshock.com/forum/money-fake-id-free-living/9410-making-holos-dye-sub-printer.html

Info on dye sub printers:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dye-sublimation_printer

---------------------------------------

Since I have time at work today (meaning NO service calls...) I guess I'll re-write my old tutorial on making holograms with a dye sub printer. So, here goes...

I might as well get this out of the way first, the only printer that I have done this with is the Alps MD-5000. It is a thermal and dye sub printer. For those of you who don't know, Dye-Sublimation uses high heat and solid dyes to produce photo lab-quality images. Dye-Sub printers contain a roll of transparent film made up of page-sized panels of color. Solid dyes in cyan, magenta, yellow, and black are embedded in the film. Print head heating elements vaporize the inks which adhere to a specially-coated paper. As the ink cools it re-solidifies on the paper. Color intensity is controlled by precise variations in temperature.

Dye-sublimation printers lay down color in continuous tones one color at a time, instead of dots of ink. Because the color is absorbed into the paper rather than sitting on the surface, the output is more photo-realistic, more durable, and less vulnerable to fading than other ink technologies.

I know what you're thinking...how does a medium that has to be absorbed by the paper help in making holograms?? Actually, it doesn't...the "finish" ribbon or "clear coat" is the only one you'll need to effectively "print" holograms. Contrary to the above description of the dye-sub process, the "finish" ribbon is not liquefied to be applied to the paper, it is almost "rubbed" over the image you're trying to re-create as a hologram.

Let me clear something else up right now...this process DOES NOT make the multi-colored/semi transparent holograms or the foil type holograms like you see on credit cards. It is strictly for creating interference powder or pearl-ex powder holograms.

Here is what you will need to get started:

1. A good thermal/dye-sub printer
2. Lamination of choice (nothing thinner than 5 mil)
3. Interference/Pearl-ex powders (gold, green, sparkle silver, etc.
4. A semi decent dusting brush
5. A clean, printable image of the hologram (exact size)
6. A good laminator to apply finished product

First, I'll talk about the printer. As I stated above, I've only done this with an Alps MD-5000. I'm not saying that there aren't other dye-subs that will work, I'm SURE there are, but the Alps is my printer of choice. The Alps MD-5000 actually uses a barcode on each individual ribbon so the printer can identify it. Even though my method is different, I have heard of other people switching the barcodes for the black ribbon and the "finish" ribbon to achieve a heavier coating, I never tried it personally, but I've read it more than one place. Finding an Alps MD-5000 is getting to be more and more difficult, they can be found on e-bay for $500 to $600 dollars. The problem with this is that the MD-5000 hasn't been in production since 1999/2000 so any "used" ones found on e-bay are close to ten years old. We all know the probability of a ten year old printer functioning "like new"...so be careful buying these. The other (better) option is a NEW alps printer. Alps recently released the MD-5500 in New Zealand and Japan. I read the specs for it and it seems almost exacly the same as the MD-5000 except for a wider carriage and better ink ribbons (according to the web page I read) and supplies. Weather you buy it new or used, make SURE the package includes all the ribbons you'll need to get started; C,M,Y,K, Primer, V-photo, and "finish" or "finish II"...you only need the finish cartridges to print the holograms, but you should get all the ribbons to print other things too...seriously, the photo quality of this printer is unbelievable!!

Lamination - You want to try to match the look and feel of the lamination on the ID's that you are trying to duplicate. If they have a glossy lamination, then use glossy, if it's matte, use that. Nothing to thin or it will get caught in the carriage rollers (5 mil is the thinnest I used) and nothing over 15 mil (that's too thick for ID's anyway) I don't recommend using 5 mil until you are thoroughly familiar with this process, it's very hard to work with when trying to print on it. For California ID's, I used to use an 8 mil diffused crystal lamination. It had a semi-gloss front and matte back, which is good because you will be printing on the back. Any lam that has a gloss finish on BOTH sides will give you trouble due to the fact that the thermal ribbons have some trouble adhering to a completely smooth surface. Try to find the lamination in 8.5 X 11" sheets, the butterfly pouches are just too damn difficult to line up and feed into the printer. You may be able to find it on a roll and then cut the roll every 11 inches to make standard letter size sheets.

Now for the one thing you MUST have to make holograms...the MAGIC DUST!! Interference Powder (gold, silver, green, etc.) is a powder made up of actual ground metals and Formica. The particles are ground so small and mixed so thoroughly that they seem almost invisible in thin layers yet still retain the refractive properties of the metal. There are many different kinds, Pearl-Ex being one of the most common. If the label has the "mesh" rating, then you want a powder with at least a 600 or higher rating. The "mesh" is the size of the particles in millionths of an inch. You will also need to know the correct mixture for the holograms you are trying to reproduce. For instance, California uses 70% interference gold, 25% interference green, and 5% sparkle silver. Notice the sparkle silver is NOT an interference powder. That is added for the refractive effect. Every states hologram is different, you will need to figure out the best mixture to reproduce the effect you're looking for.

The dusting brush can almost any fine-haired brush like ones used for applying make up. Any Walgreen's or K-Mart will have these readily available. You can figure out what size or thickness works best for you.

For the hologram image, you will need a solid black representation of the seal or image you want to duplicate. Since California holograms are an exact replica of the state seal, I just went to any state website and copied the seal from their web page. Cleaned it up a little in Photoshop, and then removed all the colors except black, using the hue and contrast tools to make it as dark as possible. You will need some basic Photoshop knowledge to complete this process from start to finish. Once you have one complete image, you need to open a blank 8.5 X 11" template in Photoshop and replicate the image until it covers the whole sheet. The spacing between the images has to be exactly the same as it is on your state ID for the end product to be acceptable. When the full page is complete, save it.

Now for the fun part...printing your holograms!! Take one sheet of your lamination and lay it on a piece of newspaper (this gets kind of messy) with the back, or inside, facing up. Mix your powders thoroughly and then take the dusting brush and dust the ENTIRE sheet of lamination. As I stated previously, lamination that is glossy on BOTH sides will produce a poor finished product. You should be applying the powder to the matte or dull side of the lamination. Don't be cheap with the dust either, when your done, you can dump the excess back into the mixing jar and use it again. After you've dusted the whole sheet, flip it over so that any loose particles will fall free. Now you should have a sheet of lamination that looks almost totally opaque gold on one side. Carefully load this sheet into the printer with the gold side facing up...by now, your hands, hair, table and anything else in the near by areas will have little sparkles all over it...Load up the 8.5 X 11" image in Photoshop and set the printer to print the image in "finish" mode or "over coat" setting. Make sure the image on your screen is reversed since you are actually printing on the inside of the lamination, not the outside. Also, make sure any basic settings are correct, like HIGH quality, GRAPHIC mode, etc... Once the lamination is done printing, let it set for 10 - 15 minutes and then run it under luke warm water to remove all the powder that was not bonded to the lamination material. You might have to rinse it a second time to get all the left over powder off. Once it's rinsed, you can let it hang dry or blot it dry with paper towels - DO NOT rub it dry, this has a tendency to distort the finished product. And DO NOT use hot water...it's lamination, and will react to high temperatures - DUH!! Now just cut it to whatever size you need, and laminate it onto the ID. This type of home-made hologram bonds VERY well with telsin!! Enjoy... SpunOne

oddball
12-07-2009, 05:07 AM
Quick question; will any canon inkjet printer do, and do i need to buy a certain ink?

Would a Canon Pixma iP2600 work?

EDIT: I guess amazon recommends the Canon Pixma iP4700 to replace the s800
Does stock OEM canon ink do well

Thanks

bman4511
12-23-2009, 12:52 PM
I bought PVC cards and i felt like they were a little bit too thick, and had a weird feel to them. what type of card should i buy that would make it look most like a legit license? is that teslin? and can teslin print on a epson printer? thanks.

puntubabu
12-25-2009, 01:02 AM
SWIM have a few questions about the NY id:

1.SWIM am confused with the "aligator mouth" thing. can someone explain this more clearly?

2. SWIM used the ny/ma barcode generator and pasted the images on the back. SWIM filled in the whole form, including the optional ones. will this scan for sure?

3. the faces on the ny front are blurry...will this be unoticable when printed?

Wave1up
12-25-2009, 03:19 AM
Quick question, does anyone know the dimension for the California hologram in the fake id guide version 5? I plan on having a stamp shop out here make it for me for a school project and needed to know whatever information like the height,width, size, whatever.

puntubabu
12-26-2009, 07:03 PM
ok, so SWIM figured out the answers to SWIM's questions above hahah.
SWIM has another question. In a post above, someone mentioned that the UV on the back of the NY card is not visible after applying the laminant....how do you fix this problem?

oddball
12-27-2009, 04:30 AM
Can u get Swim to answer those questions?

Bender
01-05-2010, 11:52 PM
Not sure if this was posted already. But I ran across this. Maybe it can do some good.

http://www.linkbase.org/Fake-ID/Free-Fake-ID-Templates-Download.htm

puntubabu
01-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Quick question; will any canon inkjet printer do, and do i need to buy a certain ink?

Would a Canon Pixma iP2600 work?

EDIT: I guess amazon recommends the Canon Pixma iP4700 to replace the s800
Does stock OEM canon ink do well

Thanks

SWIM printed NY template onto teslin using the PIXMA...it seems a little dark. SWIM does not want to increase the brightness of the template, for that may screw it up. Maybe SWIM needs to purchase a different type of ink cartridge? Can someone help SWIM?

DWornock
01-12-2010, 02:36 AM
[QUOTE=fishmonger;156683]I was looking for a official novelty ID thread and didn't see one so here it is ...QUOTE]

There is a lot of good information in this thread. However, I see most people are still recommending synthetic paper lamidated inside of butterfly pouches. (Teslin or Artisyn); or else, they are recommending the very expensive ID card printers.

The second is far too expensive for most people and the first is a poor choice because of the difficulty of making them and the trimming that is required.

A far better choice is to use the Epson R series printers, and 30 mil PVC inkjet ID cards. You can purchase the Epson R280 on eBay for just under $100 new or about $50 used. That is not much more expensive then the price of a laminator and the inkjet ID cards which are available on eBay are less expensive then the butterfly pouches and synthetic paper. Not only that it requires very little effort to print the ID cards and the results are much better than synthetic paper inside of butterfly pouches.

You can purchase the ID trays on eBay or you modify the CD/DVD tray to print ID cards. See http://www.new-identification.com/14701/21101.html

You can also find several template on new-identification.com. I am looking for more templates that I can share with others. I'm not interested in selling templates. I don't need the money. However, people have the right to make whatever ID card they wish provided they have no intent to commit fraud or harm anyone.

lilmike09
01-15-2010, 12:55 AM
So i printed my first ID and its a good start. However, i realized that all the ID Templates for printing on perforated teslin sheets are for measured to cover the full space of the card. But actually licenses dont cover the full card. It is just a rectangle image and than a white border left around the edge of the card. Sorry its hard to explain what im talking about but i hope you get what i mean. Anyone know where i can get a template that will center my picture and still leave a border when i print on the teslin? Also i used the Florida "Perfect" template from the original post. When i printed and compared to my real ID, it came out a little dark. Not sure if i need to brighten the image or i printed wrong. I have an Epson Artisan 800, Set it to photo paper glossy and Best Photo. I didn't touch any other settings. Should i do something else? i couldn't find print settings for my particular Epson Printer.

DWornock
01-15-2010, 06:43 AM
If you have the Artisan 800, why are you printing on synthetic paper instead of inkjet 30 Mil PVC ID cards? You need to purchase a few inkjet ID cards and modify your CD/DVD tray so that it will hold an inkjet ID card. See http://www.new-identification.com/14701/21101.html for instructions.

You can download a self-executing zip file with some templates at:
http://www.adrive.com/public/49d5ae79cbe4730cb655b3a8c3155ed5ea91ff2ec054020f86 fc87870f55ea73.html

The Arkansas and Florida templates are very accurate. The Florida template is good if the issue date is 2005 or earlier. That Florida template was replaced in late 2005 and 2006.

Also, you need simulated holograms. New-identification.com/ provides instructions to make the simulated holograms.

puntubabu
01-16-2010, 05:18 PM
So i printed my first ID and its a good start. However, i realized that all the ID Templates for printing on perforated teslin sheets are for measured to cover the full space of the card. But actually licenses dont cover the full card. It is just a rectangle image and than a white border left around the edge of the card. Sorry its hard to explain what im talking about but i hope you get what i mean. Anyone know where i can get a template that will center my picture and still leave a border when i print on the teslin? Also i used the Florida "Perfect" template from the original post. When i printed and compared to my real ID, it came out a little dark. Not sure if i need to brighten the image or i printed wrong. I have an Epson Artisan 800, Set it to photo paper glossy and Best Photo. I didn't touch any other settings. Should i do something else? i couldn't find print settings for my particular Epson Printer.

I'm having the same problem. When I print my NY id from my Cannon PIXMA, it comes out a little dark. Can someone please help me out, cause i'm really stuck on this step.

-SpectraL
01-16-2010, 07:08 PM
I'd really appreciate if members stopped referring to themselves when commenting on the progress of their ongoing.... errrr.... "works"? We don't care what crimes YOU are committing. Thank you, and goodnight.

YoungSharky0000
01-16-2010, 07:16 PM
It's threads like these that make me wish I wasn't so paranoid about my old fake ID, I might never have lost it:( I really miss being of age:mad:

DWornock
01-18-2010, 01:06 PM
[QUOTE=fishmonger;156683]I was looking for a official novelty ID thread and didn't see one so here it is. QUOTE]

Assuming you don't have access to a $5,000 PVC ID card printer, there are three inexpensive ways to make novelty or fake ID cards.

1. The least expensive is to print on appliqué film and attached the images, front and back, to blank white 30 mil PVC ID cards. The difficulty is the hand eye coordination required to perfectly align the image on the appliqué film on the ID cards. However, appliqué film is about half the thickness of plain bond paper so when aligned correctly the results are very good.

You can also print on presentation paper or brochure paper which has the identical appearance to photo paper except much thinner. You can attach the paper with white glue and for a second or two make slight alignment adjustments. However, you must spread the white glue completely and with a uniform thickness or it will separate or it results in bumps that you can feel even if not visible. Obviously paper is not water proof or as durable but the appearance is outstanding.

2. Most common, but not recommended, is printing on synthetic paper (common trade names are Teslin and Artisyn) and inserting inside of 10 mil butterfly pouches and laminating. In theory, you can use an iron instead of buying a laminator, but I don’t recommend it. I made numerous attempts with an iron and all were unsatisfactory. The pouches take on the texture of whatever you iron it on. I even tried plate glass but even that didn’t look right. I tried ironing on paper and it bonded to the paper or else it wasn’t hot enough and lamination separated from the synthetic paper.

Most laminators will not work because they are not made for the thirty mil thickness of PVC ID cards. Arcadia (http://www.arcadiaid.com/) sells laminators with temperature control for as little as $50 plus shipping. That give much better results but, the adhesive used gets on the rollers and the laminators don’t last long. Of course the heat warps the synthetic paper/butterfly pouch IDs and you must do things to prevent that and then you must trim and sand the edges.

Finally, even if you do everything right, and it requires a lot of time and effort, the result only simulate the appearance of PVC ID cards. They will not stand up to close inspection. However, you can purchase the complete system from Arcadia to make 10 ID cards for about $90.

For slightly more money and far less effort, you can obtain much better results purchasing an Epson R280printer an ID tray and inkjet ID cards. You can purchase all three on eBay. Also, on Cragslist you can purchase a used R280 for $40 and an ID tray and 30 inkjet ID cards on eBay for about $30 including shipping. That make the total cost even less than the purchasing a laminator, synthetic paper, and butterfly pouches.

I scanned at 600 dpi a college ID card and using an Epson R280 I printed the image to an inkjet ID card and, when I put the side by side, I had to turn the ID cards over to tell which was which. The results were that good. Furthermore, the inkjet ID cards are waterproof. After drying for a few minutes you cannot wash the ink off using a liberal portion of liquid detergent and hot water. Furthermore, after the ink dries, you cannot scratch it off with your fingernail, so the ID cards are very durable. I did scrap a tiny spot off with an exacto knight, but even that was not easy.

johnnyrockets
01-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Anyone have any pointers concerning changing just one digit on an issued id?

DWornock
01-19-2010, 02:02 AM
Anyone have any pointers concerning changing just one digit on an issued id?

Changing the date of birth which is equal to the above is something I have experimented with. It is easist if the background is a dark color. Otherwise you need to paint over the digit with a water based paint with a color similar to the background (for example, white or yellow) using a 1/16" inch brush.

The color need only be similar; it does not have to match since you will be overlaying it with the exact color of the background. If the background is a darker color, painting the digit is not necessary.

Two coats may be best to prevent it from being thick. The first coating is just enough of a coating for the second and heavier coat to attach to.

Then scan the ID card at 600 dpi. Open in Photobucket and use the brush tool to overwrite the digit in the background color. Then find a matching font, size it and color it the same color as the other digits. Crop and print to a sheet of paper. Overlay the printing with a couple of layers of Scotch magic tape and print again. Or if you have a sheet of matte finish applique film just print to it and you will not need to first print on paper and then to Scotch magic tape.

Then trim around the digit and place on the ID card. Scotch magic tape is almost impossible to see if the edges line up with the lettering or other lines, especially if not outside in sunlight. You can feel the Scotch tape overlay, but likely no one will be rubbing their fingers over the entire surface.

Another option is just to first edit as above then crop and paste to overlay the complete ID card number that you are changing.

gillam_p
01-19-2010, 08:22 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/fmq5gz.jpg

I wanna know , if it is possible to edit the creditcard number & name on this fake cc image without damaging the hologram....

I tried to do it using photoshop , but my editing skills are not that good...

Can anyone help ??

Edit -
I recently placed an order and the merchant is asking for the front copy of the creditcard , which is been used for the transaction....

So i found this image of a fake cc and now i donno to how to edit it ?

DWornock
01-19-2010, 02:47 PM
You picked a credit card with a background (fingerprint) that is too complicated. Also, too many fonts and non-fonts. And the fonts are multi color. It would take 1000 hours of work just to edit the fingerprint.

My VISA credit card would not be that difficult. It only has two common fonts. It has a solid color background and a background with uniform lines that you could copy and paste to overwrite the existing numbers and name and then type in a new name and number.

gillam_p
01-19-2010, 03:37 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/11azhih.jpg

I want you guys to rate this of my custom made creditcard....

I know that this text is looking abit odd "VALID FROM & EXPIRY DATE" , i wanna know which font should be used in typing these words over the expiry date....

In this of my sample i used "TAMOHA"

DWornock
01-20-2010, 04:09 AM
I don't believe multicolor fonts exist and the way credit cards are embossed the letters end up multicolor and shapped different. I believe this about all you can do.
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae23/DCWornock/11azhih-1.jpg.

You can change to digits that already exist. I changed the year to 2012.

gillam_p
01-20-2010, 04:47 AM
Now after the creditcard , they are asking for creditcard statement , how would i tackle ??

DWornock
01-20-2010, 06:55 AM
"How dare you ask for my personal information. Send me your Income tax statements and bank statements for all of 2008 and 2009."

Frankly, I would not have sent them a copy of my credit card. I would have told them to either process my order or cancle ii. Otherwise, I am filling a complaint against you for fraud and theft by deception. And, that furthermore, I am notifying my credit card company of your criminal actions and to cancel payment.

When these God damn businesses like "Best Buy" and "Radio Shack" get out of line and ask for my driver license when I give them credit card, I tell them "NO!" that my signature is on the back; that is all you need and that's all you are getting. Either they back down or there is no sell. I responded to one clerk with, "Show me your driver license." She didn't; she appeared shocked. Well I'm just as shocked that she would ask for mine.

I am the buyer; they are just the seller. Therefore, they need my business more than I need theirs. Have you not heard the saying, "You can buy in any language but you have to sell in the language of buyer. When people in China and India want to sell to Americans, they speak English. If they don't; their competition will.

gillam_p
01-20-2010, 07:33 AM
Wow man , ur advice has made me feel "Like i'm the real cardholder" , so i did as u said and they got melt as a candle...

Now they have agreed to ship my order....

Many thanxx:D

May god bless u friend...

DWornock
01-20-2010, 08:00 AM
You are welcome. I just hate it that Americans have become so feminized that they grovel at the feet of the businesses like they are our lord and masters. The businesses are not taking a risk. If the charge comes back approved, they get paid. If there is a loss, the credit card companies absorb it. Possibly as many as 1 transaction in 2,000 are fraudulent.

Therefore, the loss to the credit card companies is 2/10th of 1 percent. However, they charge an average of 2 percent and that is not counting all the profit they earn on interest and late charge fees. So, instead of 2 percent they earn (2 – 0.2) percent or 1.8 percent. With that kind of profit for computer transactions on tens of billions of dollars, they don’t bat an eye. I wish somehow, I could get a deal like that. I would be happy to undercut them by charging only 1 percent. 0.8 percent of $10, billion is $80 million dollars. I could live quite well on that.

MakeBeatzNotWar
01-20-2010, 09:47 PM
I wudn't be using a fake i.d for getting alcohol i'd be using it for p.o boxes and stealing bank accounts and such

i would be using it for alcohol :D

DWornock
01-20-2010, 10:20 PM
Buying alcohol is a valid reason for using a fake ID. Anyone foolish enough to use fake ID in attempts to steal bank accounts could earn more money working for McDonald's. And, that's before he goes to prison.

The average bank account averages less than $1,000. That is a lot of effort and work for $1,000. Furthermore, if the persons or business has several thousand dollars in the account, the odds are better than 50/50 that the bank teller knows the person. And, even if they don't, they pull up the owner's picture on the screen for larger sums. Not only that, there are hidden cameras.

Attempting to use a fake ID to steal money is something stupid niggers and ignorant white trash might try. Intelligent people of all races can earn far money with a job and they stay out of prison.

hotbod
01-20-2010, 11:25 PM
Buying alcohol is a valid reason for using a fake ID. Anyone foolish enough to use fake ID in attempts to steal bank accounts could earn more money working for McDonald's. And, that's before he goes to prison.

The average bank account averages less than $1,000. That is a lot of effort and work for $1,000. Furthermore, if the persons or business has several thousand dollars in the account, the odds are better than 50/50 that the bank teller knows the person. And, even if they don't, they pull up the owner's picture on the screen for larger sums. Not only that, there are hidden cameras.

Attempting to use a fake ID to steal money is something stupid niggers and ignorant white trash might try. Intelligent people of all races can earn far money with a job and they stay out of prison.

theres so much wrong with that post, mud farmer.

the average bank account balance is more than $1000. and you wouldnt be just picking random people to steal from, you would be picking people in there 40's to 50's that live in atleast a semi nice area and if possible to find out if they have a good job. and they pull up picture of people when pulling out bigger sums? bahahahahaha.

and this is the 21rst century, you dont have to go to the bank where everyone knows the customer. you would be stupid enough to go to jail for jaywalking....yes you are that stupid.

gillam_p
01-22-2010, 03:36 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/35bxjj6.jpg

:p Ok now , lets say i wanna make a fake passport...

I decided to edit my sister's passport , i changed her photograph very nicely...but got stuck , when it came on editing the text...

I removed all the already written texts but now don't know which font to use to overwrite....??

Do anyone know the font , which the government use on passports and on official documents... ??

cowboy13
01-23-2010, 06:28 AM
Hey everyone im a Canadian thats heading down to texas for college and im looking for someones skills for helping me aquire identification as i dont have the skill to do things myself if someone could help me i would love to talk further in the future.....

colonialpie
01-23-2010, 09:27 PM
Alrighty, I got some questions. If I'm going to be putting a hologram on my IDs I need to buy a rubber stamp and make the hologram on the stamp myself, right? Also, is that what the Pearl ex is for, the hologram? And I can just use an inkjet printer, but do I have to use flourescent ink in it?

Syphilis II
01-23-2010, 10:08 PM
Also, is that what the Pearl ex is for, the hologram?
Yes.

And I can just use an inkjet printer, but do I have to use flourescent ink in it?
What for? You'll need UV ink for the UV markings.

colonialpie
01-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Do I put the UV ink in a special cartridge? How much of an ID is printed in UV ink?

colonialpie
01-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Is this site for real?

http://www.idpimp.com

Witiker
01-23-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm working an Ohio Id. I need to replicate the hologram. It is a full rainbow spectrum which seems to cause people trouble with pearl ex. Which I was wondering if anybody knows the mix of the pearl ex and the trasparent base to reproduce the ohio hologram?
any help is greatly appreciated.

Syphilis II
01-23-2010, 11:41 PM
Do I put the UV ink in a special cartridge? How much of an ID is printed in UV ink?
Download the Ultimate Fake ID Guide v5. It provides instructions. Normally there is only a small section done in UV, like a coat of arms. You'll need a UV light to see it. You can buy them on eBay for about $5.

Is this site for real?

http://www.idpimp.com
No! Any website offering fake or "novelty" IDs is either a scam, or they really are just novelties.

IDchief
01-24-2010, 01:17 AM
Download the Ultimate Fake ID Guide v5. It provides instructions. Normally there is only a small section done in UV, like a coat of arms. You'll need a UV light to see it. You can buy them on eBay for about $5.

No! Any website offering fake or "novelty" IDs is either a scam, or they really are just novelties.

Idpimp.com is not fake we are real.

from what I have seen on the net it is sad but true there are alot of scammers or shit novelty ids what the fuck is a novelty ID?

Anyhow we make it so that you can drink with our ids that we offer have a look at the forums and site and talk with us on live chat.

after further review I would have to say that guide is quite good. I mean if you have alot of time to dedicate to it.

colonialpie
01-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Ok, I'm making novelty Texas IDs. After I print it out, I just apply the hologram stamp, right? Then laminate? Also, about the UV ink. Do I need to use it? Isn't the hologram enough?

colonialpie
01-24-2010, 10:16 PM
And for the Texas ID, is the only thing I need to hologram is the Texas thing (the word Texas a bunch of times going across the ID)? Or is there another hologram on the ID?

IDchief
01-25-2010, 12:55 AM
Dont get confused about what a hologram is.. texas uses gold paint shit and UV.. A real hologram would be on say FL or Hawaii for example. You would for sure want to use UV on Tx I dont recall which color it is some use blue some use green or yellow. Best thing is if you are from there go get a UV light and then check it out what colors you need to use.

colonialpie
01-25-2010, 01:34 AM
And thats what the pearl ex is for, right? I'm only doing texas because I heard it was the easiest. And is there a mag strip on the back of texas ids? So after i print it out, apply the pearl ex stamp with UV ink and laminate it, it'll look legit, right?

Zoomer
01-26-2010, 05:37 PM
Anyone had luck with uk ids? SWIM has a 1440 dpi template which he knows how to print on teslin and pouches, however trying to figure out the hologram part, can anyone help him?

haydenbrown
01-27-2010, 09:33 AM
where can i get an oklahoma template 2009

and what equipment an supplies do i need thank you.

and does anybody kno how 2 make fake paper tags?

johnnyrockets
01-27-2010, 10:37 PM
Anyone Have a Kansas Template? old style would be great...Leads would be appreciated...

IDchief
01-29-2010, 11:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0Vud_o8u4

johnnyrockets
01-30-2010, 02:09 AM
How can I find out the font and size for New Florida, New Kansas and Old Kansas...

Please throw me a bone... I know Kansas Sucks.. But It 's the one needed...

Can Anyone post on Bshock this , for me...

colonialpie
01-31-2010, 04:26 PM
I lost an auction on ebay for the printer I wanted, a canon s800. The Canon iP2702 is another cheap inkjet photo printer I'm thinking of buying. Any suggestions for an inkjet printer to print IDs?

glasstop
02-04-2010, 06:30 AM
i was lucky to discover this website by google. Looks like i need advice , or perhaps a help to my need. My story was, I used a fake female name to play on the sport betting site, and to my suprised i won about 1000GBP. Unfortunately they request a UK ID and also a utility form to send as JPG to them. Is there any solution for my problem? thanks a lot ^^

IDchief
02-04-2010, 08:21 AM
lol youtube deleted my other video check out idpimp.com front page for the canada drivers license with true laser holograms. http://www.idpimp.com

Wave1up
02-04-2010, 03:57 PM
I dont know why people dont just take time to create it themselves. It's easier,cheaper, and you can turn it into a good business. Idk thats where my thinking is at, i'd rather be the maker than the consumer

Wave1up
02-05-2010, 05:55 AM
just got in contact with someone who can do the ca hologram with the uv on a butterfly pouch, wish me luck =P

IDchief
02-05-2010, 10:09 AM
just got in contact with someone who can do the ca hologram with the uv on a butterfly pouch, wish me luck =P

http://idpimp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17

glasstop
02-05-2010, 12:26 PM
I dont know why people dont just take time to create it themselves. It's easier,cheaper, and you can turn it into a good business. Idk thats where my thinking is at, i'd rather be the maker than the consumer

i wish i could do. The problem is, i don't have the correct template of UK ID, and also the UK utility bill template. As you may understand, this is not a tiral and error project, this is my 1000 life and death siutation :), which i hope i can find some expertise in "do thing right" at one time.

So in short, i would be very happy if anyone can make an UK Identity card, and have a white female photo age around 25 on the ID card, and whatever UK utility bills, in JPG format.

For the reward, i may send firstly US$10 to your paypal or other methods, and when you created, you can put the protection watermark on your works ( i couldn't use but i can see the work is done) and send to me by JPG, then I send you another $40 and you send the works without the watermarks. It may not be enough for your works i understand. so, this is the bonus, but you need to trust me: if the sporting site completes the verification on the identity checking, I send another US$100 as the gratitude. In the future I will also need help so you and i can work together.

Wave1up
02-05-2010, 06:43 PM
http://idpimp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17

thats cool that you have your operations up but im into my own business. Also, noone is talking about making medical weed cards out in california, thats weird as hell, I have a scan of a fake one a friend of mine makes but ive been too lazy to configure it.

johnnyrockets
02-05-2010, 11:40 PM
Anyone who finds me a high quality Old style Kansas template or scan.. would reap a reward !!! Pm me,, If you dont get back to me before sunday, I wont be around until after the 17th....

umairh
02-10-2010, 02:21 AM
I'm writing a novel about a man who makes counterfeit ny state driver's license ids. I was wondering which printer he would choose in order to be the most professional. Many people say that canon is better, other that epson.

Is getting a 4x6 photo printer good too?

jag3034
02-10-2010, 10:23 PM
What exactly is all on the back of a Texas ID?

I have been looking all over for this, but I havnt found any pictures of the back of a texas ID. Help is much appreciated.

After that I will be able to make my "novelty" IDs

colonialpie
02-11-2010, 04:55 AM
What exactly is all on the back of a Texas ID?

I have been looking all over for this, but I havnt found any pictures of the back of a texas ID. Help is much appreciated.

After that I will be able to make my "novelty" IDs
Dpwnload the FakeID guide v5. In it is a Texas template. Open in photoshop and the back of the ID can be found an a layer that is set default to not be viewed, just check the little box to view it.

jag3034
02-11-2010, 05:11 AM
Dpwnload the FakeID guide v5. In it is a Texas template. Open in photoshop and the back of the ID can be found an a layer that is set default to not be viewed, just check the little box to view it.

Lol thanks dude I feel kinda dumb. I have versions 2-5 haha.

I love you :p

ny2nice4
02-11-2010, 05:26 PM
does anyone have a template for the Pennsylvania hologram?

Paco
02-11-2010, 08:46 PM
does anyone have a template for the Pennsylvania hologram?

No.

-SpectraL
02-12-2010, 12:01 AM
I'm writing a novel about a man who makes counterfeit ny state driver's license ids. I was wondering which printer he would choose in order to be the most professional. Many people say that canon is better, other that epson.

Is getting a 4x6 photo printer good too?Anybody got an answer for this lad?

-SpectraL
02-12-2010, 05:00 AM
There's so many mud farmers. :(

If only they were all good posters, this community might do a little better...Ya, well... he made a thread about it, and I advised him to post here instead and closed that thread... figuring the counterfeiting specialists here would know the answer. I don't delve into counterfeiting myself, and I've never made funny ID.

oddball
02-13-2010, 02:21 AM
Quick question, has anyone used perfs ink on teslin?

if so does it smear?

Thanks

KUjayhawks42
02-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Anyone have an alternative to the justritestampers kit? They aren't selling it on their website anymore

rcxa
02-17-2010, 04:54 AM
whats the process used for encoding magstrips i have an encder on the way but have no idea how to use the jerm i click generate tracks and nothing happens, does it only work when the encoder is plugged in. Someone please help me on this one its driving me crazy

ny2nice4
02-18-2010, 06:57 PM
Anyone have an alternative to the justritestampers kit? They aren't selling it on their website anymore

This MUD FARMER ordered the kit from www.photocentricusa.com they have some in stock

johnnyrockets
02-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Paco.. I am sure that you really meant, "those with experience should share it"...

Everyone begins as a mud farmer.. and some become mushrooms.

researchkitty
02-20-2010, 06:35 PM

Call Dom @ PhotoCentric: 800-210-9030

hxxp://www.photocentricusa.com

They are the folks selling it now. The first place was just a reseller.

graynard
02-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Hello all, I have lost my Idaho template and desperately need a new one. There was one posted up on bombshock a few days ago but the link is now down. I have lots of perfect temps to trade many are under 21. So if anyone would be willing to pm me or post the temp up it would be greatly apprechiated.

KUjayhawks42
02-22-2010, 02:43 AM
Thanks for the replies about the stamp kit.

If anyone has the same problem as I did use Arial Bold, very close match

-SpectraL
02-22-2010, 02:54 AM
I'd rather members did not openly solicit for templates here. Use your imaginations. Thank you.

johnnyrockets
02-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Well.. will try this... anyone know of a good source for a good scan or photo of an OLD KANSAS...

Only thing I can find is of very poor quality / low resolution....

Also, can anyone tell me what font it uses....

thanks!!!

Floppy Ham Sandwich
03-12-2010, 05:31 AM
Ok seriously, how do I align an id to teslin paper?
I've tried everything, but it won't come out right.
I'm using a canon pixma ip1900. I've tried the photoshop template but that doesn't help.
How can I do it?

BadShovelhead
03-13-2010, 08:36 AM
[QUOTE=fishmonger;156683]I was looking for a official novelty ID thread and didn't see one so here it is. QUOTE]

Assuming you don't have access to a $5,000 PVC ID card printer, there are three inexpensive ways to make novelty or fake ID cards.

1. The least expensive is to print on appliqué film and attached the images, front and back, to blank white 30 mil PVC ID cards. The difficulty is the hand eye coordination required to perfectly align the image on the appliqué film on the ID cards. However, appliqué film is about half the thickness of plain bond paper so when aligned correctly the results are very good.

You can also print on presentation paper or brochure paper which has the identical appearance to photo paper except much thinner. You can attach the paper with white glue and for a second or two make slight alignment adjustments. However, you must spread the white glue completely and with a uniform thickness or it will separate or it results in bumps that you can feel even if not visible. Obviously paper is not water proof or as durable but the appearance is outstanding.

2. Most common, but not recommended, is printing on synthetic paper (common trade names are Teslin and Artisyn) and inserting inside of 10 mil butterfly pouches and laminating. In theory, you can use an iron instead of buying a laminator, but I don’t recommend it. I made numerous attempts with an iron and all were unsatisfactory. The pouches take on the texture of whatever you iron it on. I even tried plate glass but even that didn’t look right. I tried ironing on paper and it bonded to the paper or else it wasn’t hot enough and lamination separated from the synthetic paper.

Most laminators will not work because they are not made for the thirty mil thickness of PVC ID cards. Arcadia (http://www.arcadiaid.com/) sells laminators with temperature control for as little as $50 plus shipping. That give much better results but, the adhesive used gets on the rollers and the laminators don’t last long. Of course the heat warps the synthetic paper/butterfly pouch IDs and you must do things to prevent that and then you must trim and sand the edges.

Finally, even if you do everything right, and it requires a lot of time and effort, the result only simulate the appearance of PVC ID cards. They will not stand up to close inspection. However, you can purchase the complete system from Arcadia to make 10 ID cards for about $90.

For slightly more money and far less effort, you can obtain much better results purchasing an Epson R280printer an ID tray and inkjet ID cards. You can purchase all three on eBay. Also, on Cragslist you can purchase a used R280 for $40 and an ID tray and 30 inkjet ID cards on eBay for about $30 including shipping. That make the total cost even less than the purchasing a laminator, synthetic paper, and butterfly pouches.

I scanned at 600 dpi a college ID card and using an Epson R280 I printed the image to an inkjet ID card and, when I put the side by side, I had to turn the ID cards over to tell which was which. The results were that good. Furthermore, the inkjet ID cards are waterproof. After drying for a few minutes you cannot wash the ink off using a liberal portion of liquid detergent and hot water. Furthermore, after the ink dries, you cannot scratch it off with your fingernail, so the ID cards are very durable. I did scrap a tiny spot off with an exacto knight, but even that was not easy.

the r280 method looks interesting, anyone thought about using an inkjet refill kit to put some pearlex ink mix in and print the refractive parts? Usually it's a state seal repeating all over the license. Would be easy to set up as a template.

Hempire
03-15-2010, 10:20 PM
Is Arcadiaid.com legit? im skeptical.

Do they actually send you a product when u buy it? or has anyone bought their product before? is it even worth it?

bman4511
03-16-2010, 02:02 AM
someone told me today a good way to do the holograms is to buy some kind of scratch off hologram online and put it onto the id at the end. has anyone ever done that?

Floppy Ham Sandwich
03-17-2010, 06:47 AM
Is Arcadiaid.com legit? im skeptical.

Do they actually send you a product when u buy it? or has anyone bought their product before? is it even worth it?

I'm pretty sure arcadia is legit. I know for a fact that theidsupply is.

utleymu
03-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Does anyone know where i could find a working link for Ultimate Fake ID Guide V5??? All of the links are broken :(

gkicking
03-18-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm pretty sure arcadia is legit. I know for a fact that theidsupply is.

Arcadia is legit a little slow with shipping some times though

lilmike09
03-18-2010, 08:13 PM
I wish i had something to contribute and wasn't just a leecher on this thread, but i realy appreciate the guys who put this whole thing together. However, does anyone know where i can get an vertical Florida ID? The one in the download is horizontal (21). I am working on just changing the current one (21) in photoshop to an (18) but my photoshop skills arent that great. If i can do it succesfuly i will gladly contribute it to the collection, but i would rather find one that is as perfect as the current horizontal one.

Floppy Ham Sandwich
03-23-2010, 11:42 AM
How the fuck do you align a temp to the 8-up sheets?

Pleeeaase

bman4511
03-24-2010, 03:00 AM
what is a legit website that sells custom hologram overlays?

kgks
03-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Thanks all for the info I have found here. I will be able to share a few things as I create them, but I have a few questions:
-How can I find out the dimensions and all that other stuff of the PDF417 barcode that is already on a "original"? How do I know what what error correction, DPI, rows, columns, etc they used...I tried following the "PDF Center Guide" to no avail..I can't make a barcode with those settings and the data I have, apperently.
-What program can I get to generate a 1D barcode with numbers AND letters?

Thanks!

researchkitty
03-26-2010, 10:12 AM
Arcadia is legit a little slow with shipping some times though

A little is being polite. Slowest shipper of all, but one of the better priced for small quantities.

Has anyone had any luck using the shield and key hologram overlay on an out-of-state ID instead of messing with PearlEx?

Oh, you mean the hologram that's in almost every "detecting a fake id" book/manual that almost every bouncer/cop has read? :) Save yourself the headache, mess with the PearlEx. :)

How the fuck do you align a temp to the 8-up sheets?

Pleeeaase

On a non-layered ID? Easy, set margins. On a layered ID, I wouldnt be using 8-up teslin, it'll just be off a little each time on our printer prints. At least, I had a really difficult (aka pointless?) time working on an inkjet for that. For layered (such as European novelties) its much easier to print in an id printer tray.

what is a legit website that sells custom hologram overlays?

There isnt. However, the ones that will, will be around $5000 for the holographic service, and anything that resembles a state id will result in them calling the authorities most likely, all legit holo makers are part of a group of pro holo makers that bag and tag their holos in a catalog for security and preventing kids like you from doing exactly what you are trying to do. ;)

-How can I find out the dimensions and all that other stuff of the PDF417 barcode that is already on a "original"? How do I know what what error correction, DPI, rows, columns, etc they used...I tried following the "PDF Center Guide" to no avail..I can't make a barcode with those settings and the data I have, apperently.
-What program can I get to generate a 1D barcode with numbers AND letters?

Thanks!

See v5 of the tutorial, or the other 7 posts in this thread with the answers.

kgks
03-27-2010, 03:22 PM
See v5 of the tutorial, or the other 7 posts in this thread with the answers.
...I have. In the tutorial it just says to use the NY thing, but it doesn't allow letters. If you'll notice i said numbers AND LETTERS in the 1d barcode.
As for finding the dimensions...no mention of that either. Hence, this post.

researchkitty
03-27-2010, 08:49 PM
5000 for the holos!!!!!!

The machine is only 4k lol

You should research the process to make a holo. And what are you going to have some company do, make you a dozen holos so you can sell a nov to a kid to buy beer? Unless your quantity is high, getting a custom holographic overlaminate produced with an obvious legality steaming over the job of replicating a state protected hologram is extremely expensive.

Tell you what, you show us how to make it cheaper if you know how! =P

researchkitty
03-27-2010, 08:52 PM
...I have. In the tutorial it just says to use the NY thing, but it doesn't allow letters. If you'll notice i said numbers AND LETTERS in the 1d barcode.
As for finding the dimensions...no mention of that either. Hence, this post.

Barcode Generator for PHP - All 1D Barcodes (http://www.barcodephp.com/1d/overview.php)

First result when you google "1d barcode generator letters and numbers".

The size of the barcode is easy. It should be the same size as it is on the scan of the novelty. ;)

bman4511
03-29-2010, 02:17 AM
does anyone have a link to a barbook? i used to have 1 but my computer had to get rebooted. it was very helpful and i cant find one

vinipooh123@gmail
03-29-2010, 02:36 AM
im suprised ID PIMP did not post a response on this page yet....

this guys claiming hes got a $6,000 printer, hologram capability, UV capability, and all that good stuff.

no one can back him up - hes got no record = no one wants to send him hundreds of dollars via western union and risk it.

im actually trying this seller out, i will be ordering this week. i will see if he goes through with it, and if he does; is the quality worth the money and the wait.

im a trusted seller here on zoklet, so if i say:

he's good = he's good.

if he screws me over = you guys will know.

either way i'll keep an update. if i get these cards, ill post up nice pics and maybe a video.

later~

bman4511
03-29-2010, 08:35 PM
I have everything i need to make novelty IDs with a PVC printer. all i need is a "carrier" and a heat setting laminator. can someone explain to me exactly what a carrier is. i'm pretty sure it is just a pouch, but im not sure and where is a good place to buy a laminator that isn't super expensive and is reliable. thanks.

i have an esponR280 btw.

researchkitty
03-30-2010, 03:59 PM
A carrier is simply a pouch that doesnt laminate or do anything. You just put your ID in the "pouch" or "carrier", and then put that through the laminator. Its to help from the actual ID from coming into contact too closley with the laminators heating heads. Some laminators require the use of a carrier, others dont. Ask whoever you want to buy one from if it does, if they dont know, go elsewhere. :-) Whatever you do, dont buy arcadia's laminator, its the worse possible. The PL4A is the best for novelties, and there's a larger one too that also works (PL12A?) for letter sized sheets, a good score for almost the same price.

IDchamp
03-30-2010, 09:03 PM
okay so i downloaded the verson 4 guide but PDF centre will not work.. is there a link or something for just the program because i cannot find any info on it anywhere

vinipooh123@gmail
04-01-2010, 03:08 AM
I sent ID PIMP cash via WESTERN UNION.

Took the chance.:(

Few days later ID PIMP sent me proof of the items.:thumbsup:

He shipped them out yesterday via express mail. I have the tracking number - and website is updated with the package status.

I am now waiting for the package to enter the USA and pass customs without any problems....

So far ID PIMP has been very helpful, professional, and is full of usefull knowledge.

I'll keep an update. PM me if you want to ask anything.:cool:

Syphilis IV
04-02-2010, 03:55 AM
I sent ID PIMP cash via WESTERN UNION.

Took the chance.:(

Few days later ID PIMP sent me proof of the items.:thumbsup:

He shipped them out yesterday via express mail. I have the tracking number - and website is updated with the package status.

I am now waiting for the package to enter the USA and pass customs without any problems....

So far ID PIMP has been very helpful, professional, and is full of usefull knowledge.

I'll keep an update. PM me if you want to ask anything.:cool:

Well that's interesting. Let us know how things go.

echel0n
04-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Looking for someone that can provide a BC ID that can pass for verification via PayPal since I get the feeling there be requesting one fairly soon.

Anyone able to help with this ?

All I'm really looking for is a scan of one that matches the account information I have with PayPal as I don't really need the hard copy of it.

bman4511
04-03-2010, 03:12 AM
i'm having issues with my epson r280 printer. i follow the fake id guide, and when i print, exactly how the picture tells me to, the id comes out alot lighter than it is supposed to. has anyone else had that problem before?

FrankAbagnale
04-03-2010, 11:34 AM
i'm having issues with my epson r280 printer. i follow the fake id guide, and when i print, exactly how the picture tells me to, the id comes out alot lighter than it is supposed to. has anyone else had that problem before?

use the r260 driver.

researchkitty
04-03-2010, 12:37 PM
use the r260 driver.

...which has no impact on anything whatsoever. Using the R260 driver vs the R280 driver are 100% identical. In fact, the only thing different is the hardware signature in the driver. Both print the same.

So, drivers arent your issue.

What settings are you using while printing? Proper colors and temps are something everyone goes through really, its different on every PC.

johnnyrockets
04-13-2010, 03:30 AM
I d pimp is 100 percent legititmate !!

they respond quickly, offering ideas.

Provide your sample rapidly.

They ship your product VERY quick..

Their product quality is excellent...

They are excellent to deal with..

Absolutely no bs, no scams, no attitudes and no problems.....

researchkitty
04-13-2010, 02:30 PM
All these posts about idpimp being "legit" or not is fucking retarded. This tool is on the RF forums as well downloading our nice V6 for selling YOU licenses. Retards, all of you. Go download and print! Making a novelty couldnt be easier.

If you really want to send money to some dorks online nameless account with no possibility of your money back all for something you can do at home for under $15.00 -- GO FOR IT! Till then follow the rule that if you buy something ILLEGAL over the INTERNET you probably WONT GET IT or when HE gets CAUGHT, YOUR NAME is in his CUSTOMER DATABASE.

Enjoy that!

(Kinda like ordering from Perf while he was in JAIL)

IDchief
04-14-2010, 11:59 AM
Thats nice how you feel Kitty.

For your information I have been doing this sense 1998 or something like that. I still have my old hand made templates in mspub that we used. Yes I do use some of the work in the guide but I had not till like 3 months ago when I found it for the first time I was not even online idpimp is new. Also just because you have the guide does not mean you are going to make something good. The gear I have alone costs over 10000 for my 2 printers among other shit that I wont get into. I runa pro service and my customers so far will agree with me.

All I did was combine some of his work with mine. as for customer database nope dont keep one once order is done with that gets deleted.

I will say this the Tenn that I am doing now is from the guide all 100 percent of it =) I am glad there are people like mkmk to help out if you could understand what is in mkmk mind then you would understand why he does what he does and why he gives away his hard fucking work for free.

Baba.Blksheep
04-15-2010, 06:35 AM
I just recently ordered from these Guys and although I have not recieved the product yet I feel REAL good about them. They immediatly sent me a copy of the ID I will be recieving and have stayed in touch continously throughout the process. I am by nature EXTREMELY cautious and wary of ripoffs... if I get ripped off by these guys I will be truly surprised... will let you know in about a week.

Oh and I do agree about making them yourself... I have all it takes to do it... except the Holograms which these guys have shown they can provide... to me that is worth the extra money.

Just my .02...

Blksheep

squadboiao
04-23-2010, 12:03 AM
i am curious to see how legitimate his order from idpimp ends up being

hotwheelharry
05-14-2010, 12:42 AM
Must say Great stuff you guys have. SWIM is about to get into the whole scene and wanted to know if arcadiaid.com is a good supplier.

Anyone tried them before?

researchkitty
05-14-2010, 01:38 PM
You guys who say "SWIM" sound like fucking morons. If you want to get in the scene, yes, arcadia is a good supplier as indicated in about 100 posts here already.

michelangelo
05-18-2010, 05:52 PM
I might be a mudfarmer, but if you download the v6 fake id guide, probley the number one source in the entire world, it vouches for it therefore it is def legit.

researchkitty
05-18-2010, 06:56 PM
The guide has listed several sources over the course of time. They change continually as new products get developed and new vendors get involved. Your best bet if you just need a couple ID's made is to buy the "make 10 ID's" kit from Arcadia and use v6. Easy, cheap, and you got 9 more for your friends if you dont fuck up the first 10. ;) It really isnt hard to make one these days. The reason you'd use "pimp" or some other seller is really only for a more authentic one with better and more professional holograms, UV printing, magstripe encoding, etc.... There's plenty of templates in V6 that will pass without needing any of this, and those are the ones you'd go for.

aryan night
07-17-2010, 04:50 AM
hey guys i was wondering if anyone knows if you could walk into the dmv with a birth cert/ssn and get an id using that info, if the info belongs to a baby. would they age verify or does the dmv even bother??? thanks

researchkitty
07-17-2010, 02:32 PM
hey guys i was wondering if anyone knows if you could walk into the dmv with a birth cert/ssn and get an id using that info, if the info belongs to a baby. would they age verify or does the dmv even bother??? thanks

Can you not visit the DMV's website and look at the requirements for getting a new drivers license? :) Each state is different.

But, no, you cant use the birth certificate of a BABY. They will notice you arent a BABY. Le'Sigh.

hamabi
07-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Can someone upload an already installed PDFCenter please? Im running 64bit Win 7 and I cant install it.

researchkitty
07-19-2010, 05:09 PM
hamabi: hxxp://www.morovia.com/free-online-barcode-generator/

hamabi
07-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Im guessing I use the PDF417?

edit - never mind I see that's what I'm supposed to use. Should I do anything with the X-Dimension and Bar height for a NY ID

Also, I can't get all the settings right just using these online generators. Settings like DPI, # of columns, # of rows, etc.

hamabi
07-20-2010, 04:25 AM
I cant find a quality online generator, if someone is willing to upload a zip of an installed PDFCenter thatd be great.

researchkitty
07-20-2010, 02:16 PM
"to run pdfcenter on win7 64-bit

Just need to extract the file if you have a 32-bit OS and copy them to the 64-bit OS.

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=A0BL5TVP
"

From http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?p=1934416 post #309.

Search box is the top right of Zoklet, try it next run. :)

Triadlover11
08-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Does anyone know what the holograms are on the PA id?

mutation
08-04-2010, 03:39 AM
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=129011

The Ultimate Fake ID Guide 2010 Version 7

http://anonym.to/?http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Z3CXGNW

Almost all 50 state templates, It has pretty much everything inside.

This V7 Guide is the final Ultimate Fake ID Guide.