PDA

View Full Version : Is there really such thing as a painless suicide?

InB4U
05-19-2010, 05:48 AM
I keep on thinking about the guy with the car flying into a building that was posted last week. Clearly that was quick, but I wonder if he had a last minute, "oh shit, what have I done?" That in of itself would be considered painful, at least emotionally correct?

I don't know, just rambling I guess.

It just seems like such an aggressive suicide, if that makes sense. You really really have to be totally into your own death to do that. A more passive suicide you really don't have to think about.

Like I said, rambling.

Mutant Funk Drink
05-19-2010, 05:53 AM
An opiate overdose is probably as painless a suicide as it gets.

LSA King
05-19-2010, 05:54 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/33k7k1k.jpg

InB4U
05-19-2010, 05:58 AM

Where would a regular person be able to get a hold of opiates assuming they don't know any dealers or worked in a hospital?

5.56 SS109
05-19-2010, 06:02 AM
Where would a regular person be able to get a hold of opiates assuming they don't know any dealers or worked in a hospital?

Starter Fluid is a opiate.

Stock Market Anomalies
05-19-2010, 06:09 AM
Theres books on this shit.

http://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com/

Chavinist
05-19-2010, 06:19 AM
Just do a Kurt Cobain.

InB4U
05-19-2010, 06:28 AM
Just do a Kurt Cobain.

No guns.

Funky Fungus
05-19-2010, 06:32 AM
No guns.

just get on top of the highest building in your city and just jump off, it has to be at least 20 stories high, you will fall unconscious while you are falling and then boom, splat

InB4U
05-19-2010, 06:53 AM
No way. I like the drug overdose better.

Dfg
05-19-2010, 06:59 AM
Drug overdoes + gang raped by niggers [just to check the drug is working if your don't feel anything you're good] + Falling off a fucking huge building or 6 rounds to your heads [ just to be sure you're actually dead].

Or beheading. I hear they're quite popular here.

Virus
05-19-2010, 07:06 AM
No guns.

That's the only 'painless' suicide. A bullet is the only thing that will move fast enough to fuck the parts of the brain that matters without you feeling it.

InB4U
05-19-2010, 07:13 AM
I guess I don't have much choice other then to hang on. God damn.

Virus
05-19-2010, 07:28 AM
Why do you want to leave?

Dfg
05-19-2010, 07:28 AM
I guess I don't have much choice other then to hang on. God damn.

Don't do it, I know you're thinking of something stupid and this thread might be the first step you're taking in order to complete the deed. Others might not notice or they might ignore it but I think I should say it before the time runs out and we lose you completely.

GO FUCK YOURSELF. I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE.

^ that wasn't planned but I needed to say it.

Life is considered precious but actually it's not, you're just a sheep walking down the road like the rest of us, you think by killing yourself all your problems will go away, think again they will not. The people who you left will face the burden. Killing yourself is a coward way out, if you're a coward and don't consider your life worth shit then by all means just kill yourself, but if you think you have the power to help or save someone or fight then, BITCH grow some fucking balls and fight.

A 13-year-old girl was raped by police officials for 21 days, she is pregnant and her father is a stone crusher. She has the right to suicide but I doubt she will do it, If she isn't killing herself then fuck you for even thinking of it.

Grow some fucking balls, life is a struggle, you got to man up and face the challenges.

Watch Seven Pounds btw.

I hope you get my messages before it's too late.

Dfg
05-19-2010, 07:43 AM
Link?

http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=28947

Slave of the Beast
05-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Inert gas induced hypoxia is completely painless, even pleasant to some.

The body responds to increasing CO2 levels as it is toxic; this is what causes the burning sensation in your lungs when you hold your breath, but it does not respond to decreasing O2 (in terms of pain). So if you swap an oxygen cylinder for a nitrogen one, put a gas mask over your face and fully open the valve, you'll get 'drunk' and giggly and pass out within a few seconds, dependent on how hard you breath and the flow rate of the inert gas.

Oxygen-deprived brain death will occur shortly thereafter.

Clover
05-19-2010, 12:46 PM
No way, you're very wrong there. Just because it's used to kill pain doesn't mean you won't experience a horrific death...I've OD'd before and it was fucking hell.
That's the only 'painless' suicide. A bullet is the only thing that will move fast enough to fuck the parts of the brain that matters without you feeling it.

This. If you blow your head off it'd happen so quick you wouldn't feel anything. Make sure you use a big enough of a weapon.

Method of Madness
05-19-2010, 04:15 PM
I have become...comfortably numb

InB4U
05-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Why do you want to leave?

I'm just so tired of feeling like shit. 8 months of my back killing me. I cannot get used to this. I hate this shit so much. I want to live but man chronic pain and fear suck.

Daily
05-19-2010, 05:05 PM
http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz243/Dailyk/1256286529265.jpg?t=1274288770

Sookie
05-20-2010, 01:28 AM
Jesus Christ this thread is fucking depressing...
I would suggest alcohol poisoning cause I've blacked out before from drinking too much and that seems like a nice way to go. Of course, if you wake up or get your stomach pumped, that'll be a few days of hell...

But seriously everyone http://myfriendfear.org/Poster/ChillB.jpg

PuttinOnTheRitz
05-20-2010, 03:48 AM
i bet op will try to OD but will fuck up because hes a failure in the first place and will end up with brain damage if he doesnt already have it

J-Beth
05-20-2010, 04:17 AM
Whyss ur baawck hawurt? U big babbbie?

Intoxicated Shaman
05-20-2010, 04:24 AM
I would imagine drinking heavily on an assortment of pills. In fact, you'd probably feel like fuckin' jesus until you crapped out.

J-Beth
05-20-2010, 04:55 AM
To everyone who is saying ODing is "a good way to go", most often it is not a pleasant experience...

I've read shooting yourself in the dome to be the most painless. Although this believe it or not can and has been botched by people just grazing themselves and just going retarded. Supposedly going through both sides of the brain is important, or severing the spinal cord with a shot to the lower back of the head.

But seriously suicide is for pussy fags, just live until you die from something else, you only get this one life anyway and you may as well experience as much of it as possible. You have plenty of time to be dead just stay alive for now and quite being so dramatic.

aquabania
05-20-2010, 06:01 AM
You have plenty of time to be dead just stay alive for now

it's a good point.

pill popper
05-20-2010, 06:12 AM
Everyone in this thread is going to hell

5.56 SS109
05-20-2010, 06:55 AM
Everyone in this thread is going to hell

U be in dis thred to, nigga!

:o

J-Beth
05-20-2010, 03:51 PM
it's a good point.

Yea man if you take the time the Earth has existed (4.6 billion years) and divided that by the time of your life you would come come to the conclusion that your life span is only .0000000220264 of one percent of the life of earth. And that calculation was done with a very generous one hundred year life span. Now say the Earth will continue to be able to support life for another 4 billion years before the presumed chaotic variations that the Earths axis will happen which will make earth inhabitable think how insignificant (in terms of time) your lifespan is? Its very very very fucking small in the grand scheme of things. Not to mention the Earth itself could live up to 8 billion years from now if the Sun's expansion into a red giant occurs more slowly than usual.

So in essence you should quite bitching and enjoy the very limited life you have on this planet while your hear, what ever that means to you.

InB4U
05-20-2010, 04:00 PM
So in essence you should quite bitching and enjoy the very limited life you have on this planet while your hear, what ever that means to you.

Believe me I want to.