PDA

View Full Version : I see some good things comming out of the new "OP" oxycontin

DestroyedMatter
08-22-2010, 03:46 AM
before i explain. i would like to mention that this is just a prediction outcome for my city i am in. (every area is differnt)

Well in central/southern cali the 80mg oxycontin is very popular. everyone has been going crazy over them the last past 5 years. last 3 years for some bizzare reason smoking oxycontin on tin foil has become popular (whatever not gonna get into how i hate it its wrong/wast etc.)

But with these new OP larger pills. i notice most of the oxy heads that smoke. started freaking out. complaining how you can't smoke them. they catch fire. and are way to harsh to smoke. i even heard of some people crying how they are no longer smokable (HAHA)

sooo i think there is a good chance that prices will go down. they are usually 50-60 bucks for an 80mg... and yes people were payign that much JUSt to smoke them.

but my friend actually got two of the new OP 80's for only 25 bucks O_O
so i think its very possible street prices will go down. and not only that. but we actually should start eating them. because bioavillability is higher when used oraly. i will however miss snorting them because it was just more fun to use. even tho the high did not last as long and less Bio/avil...

but it still might be possible to snort i think if you get a hose clamp and use it to sift a pill (anyone ever use that method to snort pills?) * i HIGHLY recomend it works like a charm!

on a side note. i do think this could cause some bad things to happen to other drugs. in my town dilaudid has become more popular and more. sooo many people are shooting them now. but they are alwasy ten bucks for an 8mg. maybe sinse people cannot smoke oxy anymore. Dillies will become even more popular prices for them might start to rise up.

anyway please share your thoughts and opinoins

-DestroyedMatter

mr.poopypants
08-22-2010, 03:52 AM
You sound about right?

I was under the impression the new OP's weren't coming out for a couple months or a year or something.

Either way, lower prices for drugs? hella yeah!

And besides, who the fuck smokes OC's? Like fer rel? I tried to smoke a quarter of a 40 once because some bitch who showed me how to shoot up told me to. I also told her to show me her asshole and she did so yeah.

Anyways, how bout making fake "old OC's". Take the OP, crush it, turn that into OC. PROFIT!

sAINT
08-22-2010, 03:55 AM
There's gotta be a way around them, to atleast snort

Relentless
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OfpZQm4cpao/Svw8mWc-EhI/AAAAAAAABco/qaQJhCHQ71s/s400/heroin-needle-and-candle.jpg

Dr. Awkward
yeah I really don't know why anyone would ever smoke an oxy. I'll be honest though I only skimmed the first paragraph

Fractals
08-22-2010, 04:00 AM
Anyways, how bout making fake "old OC's". Take the OP, crush it, turn that into OC. PROFIT!

if youre going though all that trouble, it would be a lot easier to make OC80s with heroin or oxy/heroin mixture. MOAR PROFIT!

ilovechronic
08-22-2010, 04:03 AM
Wow, people who are that desperate(crying/bitching cuz they cant smoke them)to smoke oxy are fucking pathetic.
Just fucking pop or snort them jesus.

DestroyedMatter
08-22-2010, 04:19 AM

ohhh man if i had some of the older OC 80's still on me. i would try my hardest to save them wait until they pretty much no longer exist.

and show them to all the oxy smoking faggets. and charge like 80bucks for them

HHAHAHA charge 1 dollar per mg. and i bet they would pay.

dead
08-22-2010, 04:30 AM
This is exactly why I expect heroin use to shoot up around here. It's already been greater than ever before; I don't know if that's a local phenomenon, or happening all over, but I don't much like the fact that there's a huge surge in 16-24 y/o's(approx.) shooting up that garbage.

Dr. Awkward
08-22-2010, 04:30 AM
I've hadfriends pay 1/mg for OC 40s... :facepalm:

DestroyedMatter
08-22-2010, 04:49 AM
I've hadfriends pay 1/mg for OC 40s... :facepalm:

i have heard rumors that some people somewhere in new york have paid 100-120 bucks for an 80mg

phish429
08-22-2010, 05:01 AM
i remember when i was younger my friend's mom was prescribed them, and was selling 80's for 15 bucks

ah those were the days

phish429
08-22-2010, 05:02 AM
This is exactly why I expect heroin use to shoot up around here. It's already been greater than ever before; I don't know if that's a local phenomenon, or happening all over, but I don't much like the fact that there's a huge surge in 16-24 y/o's(approx.) shooting up that garbage.

would you rather have someone shoot an oxy?

DestroyedMatter
08-22-2010, 05:08 AM
i remember when i was younger my friend's mom was prescribed them, and was selling 80's for 15 bucks

ah those were the days

damn the least ive gotten an prudue 80 for was 30. maybe 25. and ive gotten the teva football generic 80's for 20 bucks once.

but what year was the 15 bucks and 80 time for you? very early 2000's?

maybe late 90s? cause they were first manufactured in like 96 right?

dead
08-22-2010, 05:12 AM
would you rather have someone shoot an oxy?

Yeah, I don't know anybody who has died from shooting bad oxy. I don't know anyone who has even died from an oxy OD, actually, and plenty of dumb motherfuckers who have from H.

phish429
08-22-2010, 07:34 AM
damn the least ive gotten an prudue 80 for was 30. maybe 25. and ive gotten the teva football generic 80's for 20 bucks once.

but what year was the 15 bucks and 80 time for you? very early 2000's?

maybe late 90s? cause they were first manufactured in like 96 right?

It was around 2003.

phish429
08-22-2010, 07:35 AM
Yeah, I don't know anybody who has died from shooting bad oxy. I don't know anyone who has even died from an oxy OD, actually, and plenty of dumb motherfuckers who have from H.

I've ODed on heroin before. I don't use spikes, or use opiates anymore. Micro filter pills if you're going to shoot them. Sorry for your losses of friends, it hurts I know.

Konglomo
08-22-2010, 07:43 AM
As long as they don't fuck with my roxis I don't give a fuck, I mean an easy to prep for IV oxycontin would be alright, but I have a big spoon, so it ain't nothing to throw 3 or 4 roxicodone 30's in there.

Asheville
08-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Wow, people who are that desperate(crying/bitching cuz they cant smoke them)to smoke oxy are fucking pathetic.
Just fucking pop or snort them jesus.

YOU CAN'T SNORT THE NEW OXY's EITHER!!!
Perdue reformulated their pills, not to prevent smoking of OC's, but to prevent insuffulation and IV use. The new OC's cannot (CAN NOT) be crushed into powder. Perdue did tests, and put out pictures of attempts to crush, cook, etc. the new OC's and it didn't powderize, it came out into small chunks which are defiantly not snortable. You might be able to dissolve and the evap. the solvent, although the formulation was specifically designed to resist solvents.

I don't know if it's been posted already, but everyone needs to read this:
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/08/slides/2008-4356s1-05-Purdue.pdf
^^^
It explains the new formulation to a tee, read it before saying "just snortz it derp"

adhesive tape
08-25-2010, 03:58 PM
YOU CAN'T SNORT THE NEW OXY's EITHER!!!
Perdue reformulated their pills, not to prevent smoking of OC's, but to prevent insuffulation and IV use. The new OC's cannot (CAN NOT) be crushed into powder. Perdue did tests, and put out pictures of attempts to crush, cook, etc. the new OC's and it didn't powderize, it came out into small chunks which are defiantly not snortable. You might be able to dissolve and the evap. the solvent, although the formulation was specifically designed to resist solvents.

I don't know if it's been posted already, but everyone needs to read this:
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/08/slides/2008-4356s1-05-Purdue.pdf
^^^
It explains the new formulation to a tee, read it before saying "just snortz it derp"

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

elf omg
08-25-2010, 04:18 PM
Oh SHIT, this sounds like bad news. Is is really impossible to crush them? Surely those people that shoot oxy have found a workaround (PLEASE?)!

I have yet to see one of these new pills.

Eskorbuto
08-25-2010, 04:19 PM
We will see a definite rise in heroin use.

CASPER
08-25-2010, 04:20 PM
You live in So Cal? I live in So Cal. Hrmmmmm.

Too bad I don't really fuck with oxy...doesn't do it for me. I can get the generic green 80s, one for 25 or two for 40. When I bought a bottle, they were 11 bucks a piece. I was on here one night though, and I had just railed 3 80s, and was doing a quarter of another one....it literally doesn't do SHIT to me, and I cannot figure out why.

elf omg
08-25-2010, 04:23 PM
You live in So Cal? I live in So Cal. Hrmmmmm.

Too bad I don't really fuck with oxy...doesn't do it for me. I can get the generic green 80s, one for 25 or two for 40. When I bought a bottle, they were 11 bucks a piece. I was on here one night though, and I had just railed 3 80s, and was doing a quarter of another one....it literally doesn't do SHIT to me, and I cannot figure out why.

You try potentiating?

CASPER
08-25-2010, 04:24 PM
lol....I think at 260mg of oxycodone, its a bit past potentiating. Haha.

Jukebox_Hero
08-25-2010, 04:24 PM
Where do you live, exactly?

CASPER
08-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Next to the airport >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^

Jukebox_Hero
08-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Hey me too, kinda. Near Fig and Century.

CASPER
08-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Is that in Inglewood. I dont know exactly where fig is, but i know they have a lot of tree names. Right now Im staying off Ash and Arbor Vitae.

Jukebox_Hero
08-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Is that in Inglewood. I dont know exactly where fig is, but i know they have a lot of tree names. Right now Im staying off Ash and Arbor Vitae.

Fig is like one block west of the 110.

I'm not opposed to a 3-way dick touching.

CASPER
08-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Awesome. Yeah im trying to arrange an LA meetup at some point. It seems like quite a few members live in the general vicinity, including quite a few chicks. We could get a nice lil shindig going, if I work this all out right.

adhesive tape
08-26-2010, 02:51 AM
Awesome. Yeah im trying to arrange an LA meetup at some point. It seems like quite a few members live in the general vicinity, including quite a few chicks. We could get a nice lil shindig going, if I work this all out right.

Careful about what you put out there guys, move this to PM and be VERY careful about a meetup. Especially you CASPER, like me you are a junkie and chances are you usually have drugs on you most of the time, so may want to be careful meeting up with people you don't know and putting out your info while you possess drugs. Especially because you have posted pics of yourself, large quantities of drugs and given a physical description multiple times that would not be difficult to pic out of a crowd.

mental retard
08-26-2010, 03:03 AM
Careful about what you put out there guys, move this to PM and be VERY careful about a meetup. Especially you CASPER, like me you are a junkie and chances are you usually have drugs on you most of the time, so may want to be careful meeting up with people you don't know and putting out your info while you possess drugs. Especially because you have posted pics of yourself, large quantities of drugs and given a physical description multiple times that would not be difficult to pic out of a crowd.

hey dude wanna meetup i have all kinds of drugs we can take

adhesive tape
08-26-2010, 03:09 AM
hey dude wanna meetup i have all kinds of drugs we can take

Sure. You bring the drugs, I'll bring the cuffs... err I mean straws for us to snort the drugs with. :o

What are you mentally retarded?

stateofhack
08-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Someone post the new formulation for these over at F&B i am sure some of us are more then willing to help.

DestroyedMatter
08-28-2010, 10:54 PM
Casper the friendly narc?

oxyhead88
08-29-2010, 08:17 PM
My friend is perscribed to oxy 60s and she went and got her script filled yesterday. They gave her there last 18 oxy 60s (the real ones) and 42 of the op 60s. She gave me a few ops to mess around with and I found that if u take a razor and cut off the time release and then use something to shave it down (usually people use a hose clamp. I use one of those things they sell for your feet for pedicures and stuff). And it works fine. Comes out like powder!

Cito
08-29-2010, 11:16 PM
You can't snort the new shit when crushed cause it's pretty much coated with something similar to corn starch.

corn starch is powder but when any moisture hits it, it turns into Gel and clumps up.

course corn starch has been used not only in cooking for thickening up sauces but also in medicines to help slow down users that crush and snort/etc.

course they may be using another agent but more than likely it's corn starch.

so you would first crush the pill into powder then you need to find some way to remove the corn starch and filter it out before you get to the oxy.

dead
09-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Snorting isn't even so much better, for OC at least. I prefer to munch and wash em down.

adhesive tape
09-03-2010, 11:23 PM
OP's are going for a lot cheaper than OC's, about $15-25 compared to $30-40. Best ROA so far is split them into 2-4 pieces and wash em down with hot water/tea.