PDA

View Full Version : Fentanyl 50 ug patch

Envision
11-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Any suggestions for doing a patch for the first time. Got very little tolerance and would preferably like to wake up in the morning.

k4aic
11-14-2010, 12:58 AM
if you want to live, I would suggest a pea-sized amount on your finger and then place it on the inside of your cheek and let it absorb into your cheek. When I mean pea-sized like the tip of your fingernail if you have no tolerance to fentanyl. That of course would only work if it is the gel kind and not the other.

fuckbiscuit
11-14-2010, 01:01 AM
^^ do that if it's gel, if it's glue matrix, slice off a little bit (about 10mm wide, down the side of the patch) and put it under your tongue. If you feel too high take it out, and don't swallow your spit! keep it in your mouth for it to absorb sublingually.

ilovechronic
11-14-2010, 01:04 AM
Make sure you chew the little peace before you put it under your tongue(sublingually) or in your cheek(buccally) to break the plastic up and get it to absorb or it would take 72 hours to get the shit out of the patch.

This only applies if its mylan plastic style patch.

But I would chew up the patch pieces and leave them in all day when I did it but I had a tolerance and the 100mcgs.

k4aic
11-14-2010, 01:07 AM
IMO, the anti-abuse glue shit seemed to get me off better with less. Like a 50 anti-abuse actually got me off better leaving it in my mouth than the gel did. There is actually a little more fentanyl in the anti abuse ones if you look at the sleeve insert.

ilovechronic
11-14-2010, 01:45 AM
Also, Let me clarify, do not take a large piece or whole patch to start. Do not put more of the patch in your mouth because you don't think you feel it yet.

Take like 1/20th of the patch or what the other guy suggested maybe. Point is start real small. Chew it and let it sit under your tongue or in your cheek. Then keep it in until you feel high. Fent has a pretty short half life so it is not a long lasting high unless you just wear the patch.

The other thing you can do it take the patch and maybe cut it into 1/4ths and stick a 1/4th on you and just wear it until you feel high. it may take 24 hours. Don't go to sleep with it stuck on you just to be safe. You have to be real careful with fent and start real small it is very easy to od on and causes alot of respiratory depression.

Once again I am referring the mylan patches not duragesics.

Envision
11-14-2010, 02:25 AM
Yeah it's a Mylan patch, I'll just start small. Im not new to opiates i was shooting up dope for about 2 years before I got off it with Bupe. Just don't have the tolerance these days that I used to have ya know?

Konglomo
11-14-2010, 02:29 AM
Yeah it's a Mylan patch, I'll just start small. Im not new to opiates i was shooting up dope for about 2 years before I got off it with Bupe. Just don't have the tolerance these days that I used to have ya know?

Just don't try to replicate the last heroin high you remember, because you won't with fentanyl, and you will die. Honestly, if you don't have a tolerance anymore, you probably shouldn't even fuck with fentanyl, I'm not saying you're retarded, but there is a fine line with fent ( not high........high. respiratory failure/death)

k4aic
11-14-2010, 02:29 AM

cut it into 5 pieces then and hold it into your cheek or under your tongue. Wait about an hour before you decide to take more of it, sometimes it can take a minute to hit ya!

ilovechronic
11-14-2010, 02:38 AM
Yeah I meant take a real small dose to start.

Envision
11-14-2010, 04:49 AM
Yeah I think my tolerance is higher than I thought because I did half the patch and feel just where I should be, not bad but I still like Opana more.

Konglomo
11-14-2010, 06:22 AM
I got shitty 50mcg patches too. A pea sized amount of gel definately didn't get me high, and I didn't have much of a tolerance at the time. I would just dip the end of a q-tip in it and stick it under my tongue. High was too sedating, with little to no euphoria for my tastes. That said, I haven't IVed fent, so I guess I can't say 100%.

You're not missing anything by not having IV'd fentanyl, its only good for holding back w/ds, imo, and you really don't have to slam it for that, unless thats your thing.

Konglomo
11-14-2010, 06:31 AM
While slamming is my thing, I guess, I wouldn't IV fent unless I had IM/IV ampoules. Again, I can't imagine it being euphoric enough for my tastes, especially considering it's low therapeutic index and my forté for mixing oral benzos and IV opiates.

Its barely euphoric, if at all, it kind of lifts your mood- until you get pissed off that you spent the last 6 hours extracting some shitty ass fentanyl from the plastic matrix from hell- and it makes you body feel kind of heavy for a couple of minutes. I would still be interested in trying it in an IV solution though, just for the sake of mind altering exploration.

mksnowboarder
11-14-2010, 03:11 PM
I got shitty 50mcg patches too. A pea sized amount of gel definately didn't get me high, and I didn't have much of a tolerance at the time. I would just dip the end of a q-tip in it and stick it under my tongue. High was too sedating, with little to no euphoria for my tastes. That said, I haven't IVed fent, so I guess I can't say 100%.

Edit, just saw they were Mylan, sorry, brah.

The gel is supposed to be smoked off foil. Eating/sublingual fent sucks ass. Snorting and shooting are too dangerous for most people. Smoking has a nice rush, and low dose, and is relatively safe.

mike

fuckbiscuit
11-14-2010, 04:28 PM
The gel is supposed to be smoked off foil. Eating/sublingual fent sucks ass. Snorting and shooting are too dangerous for most people. Smoking has a nice rush, and low dose, and is relatively safe.

mike

Eating gives a nice, relaxed high compared to smoking which induces quite alot of nausea and would probably overpower someone without tolerance... plus it lasts like 10 goddamn minutes.

reject
11-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Whats 400mg of codeine like compared to a box of paramol? It's been a few years since I had codeine and don't remember how strong it is, I feel like mixing it up a little, and Solpadeine Max has just under 400mg of codeine in a box.

fuckbiscuit
11-14-2010, 07:27 PM
Whats 400mg of codeine like compared to a box of paramol? It's been a few years since I had codeine and don't remember how strong it is, I feel like mixing it up a little, and Solpadeine Max has just under 400mg of codeine in a box.

Itchy, that's about it.

Piles of Crack
11-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Im not new to opiates i was shooting up dope for about 2 years before I got off it with Bupe.

What a waste of Bupe. :rolleyes:

Seriously, man...don't become the next KP. You're never going to catch the thing you're chasing...