PDA

View Full Version : Why Do People Talk Shit?

seafoo
03-21-2009, 12:54 AM
I understand why people do it on the computer, (cuz there's no real danger involved), but in real life why do people do it? I've seen a lot of fights that ended up with ppl getting seriously injured go down over what started out as just some drunken A-hole talkin dumb shit. Just seems kind of pointless but then again i don't start fights i finish them. :eek:

PuttinOnTheRitz
03-21-2009, 01:02 AM
I typed your question in google and this was the first image that I seen.

http://brandonspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/woodchuck.jpg

Just wanted to let you know

LSA King
03-21-2009, 01:31 AM
Drunks talking shit makes sense. They think they are invulenerable.

People who aren't drunk talking shit are just a bunch of pussies trying to act like a hardcore nigger.

JustAnotherAsshole
03-21-2009, 01:33 AM
People are fucking incomprehensible.

Why does anybody do anything?

LSA King
03-21-2009, 01:44 AM

Because we're gullible.

pill popper
03-21-2009, 07:28 AM
Drunks talking shit makes sense. They think they are invulenerable.

People who aren't drunk talking shit are just a bunch of pussies trying to act like a hardcore nigger.

This :mad:

LiquidIce
03-21-2009, 03:31 PM
I typed your question in google and this was the first image that I seen.

http://brandonspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/woodchuck.jpg

Just wanted to let you know
This made me lol. Damn, this image has to be like 10 years old.

People love to talk shit, that's when you gotta just walk over to him and push his face in with the butt of a bottle.

driveby
03-21-2009, 06:35 PM
Because their bitches. Stay away from bitches, it will not end up good for you. Considering your OP, you could end up sued/charges pressed, because you can't trust a bitch. Don't give them anything they can use against you, and stay away from them.

They are cowards, who are insecure about their weakness, and always have IQ's that are rarely over 100, and are drones, that follow trends, and are not capable of independent thought, or genuine self expression. These are the excessive individuals that should be trimmed off the hedge of society, by being killed, for wasting oxygen, and resources.

PuttinOnTheRitz
03-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Because their bitches. Stay away from bitches, it will not end up good for you. Considering your OP, you could end up sued/charges pressed, because you can't trust a bitch. Don't give them anything they can use against you, and stay away from them.

They are cowards, who are insecure about their weakness, and always have IQ's that are rarely over 100, and are drones, that follow trends, and are not capable of independent thought, or genuine self expression. These are the excessive individuals that should be trimmed off the hedge of society, by being killed, for wasting oxygen, and resources.

Fo'Sho

Fetus-Smasher
03-21-2009, 06:47 PM

Answer to your question OP, you can lock the thread now.

HARDMAN
03-21-2009, 06:49 PM
Learn jujitsu. Choke those motherfuckers out. End of problem.

03-21-2009, 06:58 PM
People that learn to talk shit usually do it so they can get something out of it with little fear of reprimand.

Whether it's an ego boost, makes them feel more like a man or woman, they get off on it, whatever. Chances are no one's going to do anything to stop them because they're confrontational to start and most people don't like to fight.

Ex:
I Walk up to a line but don't want to wait in it so I just squeeze in behind a white woman and stand there... Chances are the girl won't say anything but if the guy behind me says anything I open up on him with a verbal assault.. Eventually it'll just get to the point of being past ridiculous and the guy will either leave, confront me, shut up and leave me alone.

Seeing as there's two positives and only one negative naturally I'm ahead of my game... Factor in most people aren't confrontational and the odds look even better.

Worse comes to worse I just leave and do it somewhere else to get what I want.

Now if you're black this works even better as it's widely excepted and anyone that confronts you is instantly a "racist", Hence why there's a lot of ignorant black niger fucks out there.:mad:

Either way more confrontational people or people that are sure of themselves tend to get with what they want as anyone around them really doesn't have the ability to counter act it unless acted in on as a group.

Get a mob mentality going then they'll fuck off and leave you alone out of knowing they're about to lick the shit off of many peoples boots after the mob boot fucks him / her.

It's also why allot of these people travel in groups to intimidate others.

Al

LSA King
03-21-2009, 07:18 PM
Learn jujitsu. Choke those motherfuckers out. End of problem.

Choking people out is always hilarious. Rear Naked Choke FTW!

graphite
03-21-2009, 07:19 PM
People talk shit because it is fun/funny.

It's the same thing that goes on here most of the time; it's like a game of dueling wits.

It's funny for the shit talker and everyone else in the vicinity when people like the OP take it serious and get pissed off. With that said there is a line you don't cross or you enter getting-your-ass-kicked country. The objective is to walk that line.

johnplywd
03-21-2009, 07:45 PM
because it is fun. You stupid asshole

LSA King
03-21-2009, 11:44 PM
because it is fun. You stupid asshole

Fuck off bitch...

Code Of Silence
03-21-2009, 11:50 PM
I understand why people do it on the computer, (cuz there's no real danger involved), but in real life why do people do it? I've seen a lot of fights that ended up with ppl getting seriously injured go down over what started out as just some drunken A-hole talkin dumb shit. Just seems kind of pointless but then again i don't start fights i finish them. :eek:

You're being picked on at your middle school aren't you?

Jeff The Hunter
03-22-2009, 12:03 AM
If people are talking shit just talk shit back, if it turns into a fight then thats even more fun. When talking shit back you have to be cold about it though, because chances are they are just joking around trying to make you look stupid and get peer approval, it'll catch them off guard.

For example: This gay kid was talking smack towards me and my friends (cause we're a bunch of criminals lol) trying to get a cheap laugh out of his other faggy friends. (I mean like legit gay, not as an insult.) All i simply said in retort was "Oh yeah well least none of us will get AIDS before we're 20". He got all pissed off and ran away (LOL), but you can see how if he wasn't a fag it couldve turned into a fight.

FIGHTS = FUN.

SKUV
03-22-2009, 12:09 AM
People talk shit because they feel bad about themselves, and they want to surround themselves with people who feel the same.

That said, talking shit on the internet to random people can be fun, and generates lulz.

Jai614
03-22-2009, 01:06 AM
to establish dominance.

LSA King
03-22-2009, 04:40 AM
to establish dominance.

Interesting. I would have to agree with this aswell.

Destroyer
03-22-2009, 08:31 AM
Because you have to do something outside of the high school/middle school classes.

That Guy in the Bushes
03-22-2009, 09:15 AM
Fights are fun? I'm starting to think the 60's accomplished nothing :(

Im Bored
03-22-2009, 09:23 AM
They enjoy it or are weird

/Thread

Ambient
03-23-2009, 09:48 AM
a)A person will "talk shit" if they dont "know shit"; if they did they would talk about "real shit".

b)People in western culture cant stand sielence; it is percieved as akward although that is not an innate quality. So to combat silience shit is talked.

Snoopy
03-23-2009, 09:51 AM
Just seems kind of pointless but then again i don't start fights i finish them. :eek:

Perfect example of talking shit.

seafoo
03-23-2009, 03:04 PM
a)A person will "talk shit" if they dont "know shit"; if they did they would talk about "real shit".

b)People in western culture cant stand sielence; it is percieved as akward although that is not an innate quality. So to combat silience shit is talked.

So people who know that they don't know shit , but remain quiet because they don't like to talk shit are perceived as socially awkward, yet those who don't know shit but go on talking shit anyway are considered normal. Interesting.

Fetus-Smasher
03-23-2009, 10:19 PM
So people who know that they don't know shit , but remain quiet because they don't like to talk shit are perceived as socially awkward, yet those who don't know shit but go on talking shit anyway are considered normal. Interesting.

Your posts make my head hurt.