PDA

View Full Version : soma before vicodin? or vicodin before soma

Charles Manson
08-19-2011, 05:56 PM
Okay, i got these cheeseburgers, mannn!!!

Nah but seriously, i got these pills.

Norcos, and one soma, and a whole grip of valium.

I take valium regularly, so i have one under my tongue as i type this.

I come here to bring up the topic i have wondered about, and experiment upon for the longest time.

Soma before norco?

Or norco before soma?

I have come up with the slogan from my findings:

Norco before soma, your in a coma

Soma before norco, you just want more though.

True or not?

And why?

Soma/vicodin is a great combo, and i just wonder, because of so many mixed experiences, what REALLY is the best order to consume these pills in?

I would assume soma first, since its a 'potentiator' as well, but when you take them in that order it doesn't seem to kick like when you take norco, and wait to feel it to take the soma, thats when you really blast the fuck off. IMO.

:lapastada:

So please, share your own opinions.

Gun Lover
08-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Soma first, for sure.

Before the Opiate
08-19-2011, 06:08 PM
I would definitely take the soma first. Take it about 15-25 minutes before. That should do you right.

Charles Manson
08-19-2011, 06:13 PM
Soma first, for sure.

Can you cite your sources?

Or this is from first hand experience?

Charles Manson
08-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Okay, took half of the norco, with a tiny piece of soma, then waited had a coffee with a half a soma, and a 5mg valium.

got half a norco and a piece of soma left, and tons of valiums, that i cant touch.

Feeling great, first effects rolling in, mostly the soma, i guess this is still up for debate, because it sure seems like norco before soma to me, my niggas.

Help get the most out of these next two hours.

Keep in mind im not trying to take tons of pills.

Gun Lover
08-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Half a norco? Pfft, you'd be lucky to feel that after getting out of Auschwitz.

because it sure seems like norco before soma to me, my niggas.

It's yo drugs mofucka, do what you want. You didn't eat enough for a fair judgement, I'd say.

Before the Opiate
08-19-2011, 06:29 PM
It's all about personal preference. Like I said in my first post, i've always preferred to take something like Soma a bit before the opiate (:drool:) just because it seems to extend/potentiate the high..even if very slightly.

Charles Manson
08-19-2011, 06:34 PM
Half a norco? Pfft, you'd be lucky to feel that after getting out of Auschwitz.

It's yo drugs mofucka, do what you want. You didn't eat enough for a fair judgement, I'd say.

With the valium already in my system, i feel every pill like 2x as hard as i should man, and that fucking auschwitz shit was fucking hilariousssss...

hahhahhaaaaaa somebody else thank this nigga, that shit was grand

Charles Manson
08-19-2011, 06:35 PM
It's all about personal preference. Like I said in my first post, i've always preferred to take something like Soma a bit before the opiate (:drool:) just because it seems to extend/potentiate the high..even if very slightly.

thats what you would think, but it doesnt really seem to work that way, ive tried it both ways, so many times, and usually i end up just doing both at once because of the confusion from so many mixed experiences.

Before the Opiate
08-19-2011, 07:22 PM
i end up just doing both at once because of the confusion from so many mixed experiences.

lol that's basically the way I feel but I still just do the downers before the opiate (:drool:) mainly because of habit from N0 W4rn1ng's old potentiation formula.

To each his own.

FatalOpiate
08-19-2011, 09:19 PM
I would have to say that it doesnt matter which order you take them. Having used both I have never noticed a difference when I take them in a certain order.

a334jv2df
08-21-2011, 01:08 AM
Okay, took half of the norco, with a tiny piece of soma, then waited had a coffee with a half a soma, and a 5mg valium.

got half a norco and a piece of soma left, and tons of valiums, that i cant touch.

Feeling great, first effects rolling in, mostly the soma, i guess this is still up for debate, because it sure seems like norco before soma to me, my niggas.

Help get the most out of these next two hours.

Keep in mind im not trying to take tons of pills.

Half a norco :facepalm:

Charles Manson
08-23-2011, 06:41 AM
Half a norco :facepalm:

Half a norco is decent to someone with little tolerance

Death Snuggle
08-23-2011, 05:36 PM
Honestly... You should have broke both pills into 4ths and swallowed them with a caffeinated soda on an empty stomach and then ate a medium sized snack. Shit will kick in very nicely. Add half of an Aleive and a dose of Nyquil and you should be sitting real pretty.

Seriously though, it takes me at least 20mg of hydro even with no tolerance to get good.

pillpoppinanimal
09-27-2011, 10:49 PM
Okay, i got these cheeseburgers, mannn!!!

Nah but seriously, i got these pills.

Norcos, and one soma, and a whole grip of valium.

I take valium regularly, so i have one under my tongue as i type this.

I come here to bring up the topic i have wondered about, and experiment upon for the longest time.

Soma before norco?

Or norco before soma?

I have come up with the slogan from my findings:

Norco before soma, your in a coma

Soma before norco, you just want more though.

True or not?

And why?

Soma/vicodin is a great combo, and i just wonder, because of so many mixed experiences, what REALLY is the best order to consume these pills in?

I would assume soma first, since its a 'potentiator' as well, but when you take them in that order it doesn't seem to kick like when you take norco, and wait to feel it to take the soma, thats when you really blast the fuck off. IMO.

:lapastada:

So please, share your own opinions.

why wuld u waste a norco with somas. somas suk they jus make u relaxed an a little tired i wuldnt even consider that high either. why do people like mixing two completley different pills thinking it "fuks them up" more. i understand like xanax an oxy but soma an norco is a waste.

iMagiNation
09-28-2011, 12:18 AM
^^Please get out of mah forumz and learn how to fucking type. Jesus. WHY WOULD YOU TYPE LIKE YOU'RE TEXTING?!

pillpoppinanimal
09-29-2011, 12:52 AM
^^Please get out of mah forumz and learn how to fucking type. Jesus. WHY WOULD YOU TYPE LIKE YOU'RE TEXTING?!

this aint ur form an stop bitching about my spelling i culdnt give 2 shits if u dnt like it ur wasting ur time mark ass bitch

iMagiNation
09-29-2011, 02:32 AM
This is too my forum. It even has my name on it.

DeltaOscarPapaEchoHEAD
09-29-2011, 03:42 AM
this aint ur form an stop bitching about my spelling i culdnt give 2 shits if u dnt like it ur wasting ur time mark ass bitch

listen here gucci mane we use correct grammar and pronunciation in this forum because some of us don't want to sound like fucking ignorant ass little wigger kids, but apparently that's not the case for everyone

na'mean bruh

pillpoppinanimal
09-29-2011, 05:16 AM
listen here gucci mane we use correct grammar and pronunciation in this forum because some of us don't want to sound like fucking ignorant ass little wigger kids, but apparently that's not the case for everyone

na'mean bruh

gucci sucks bro i just hate when people try to tell me that i cant post shit on "their foroums" fuck that this site was created so people can speak their opinion an my opinion is ur a little punk bitch

Charles Manson
09-29-2011, 10:36 AM
gucci sucks bro i just hate when people try to tell me that i cant post shit on "their foroums" fuck that this site was created so people can speak their opinion an my opinion is ur a little punk bitch

Lol.

Nah bro.

You want to be taken seriously?

Heres a hint:

You can lash out at people on here, as long as it is in a well articulated manner. You should have put up a good argument, stated your opinion, and then left, but nooooo....

You would rather just trash my thread, and say that soma and norco is a horrible combination, somas just make you tired.

And then you go on to say xanax and oxy is better.

What.

The.

Fuck?

That is way too broad of a statement to ever be taken seriously.

Sure, i would rather take an 80 and 2 bars, than a soma and a norco, but if i could have as much as i want of any of those drugs, i would choose norcos and somas hands down!

Fuck xanax.

That shit is NOTHING.

Ive been taking it for the past week to help with valium w/d's and tbh, it hasnt worked once, except when taken with soma.

Xanax is the pussy version of valium.

Oxy is the pussy version of dilaudid.

:death:

DeltaOscarPapaEchoHEAD
09-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Sure, i would rather take an 80 and 2 bars, than a soma and a norco, but if i could have as much as i want of any of those drugs, i would choose norcos and somas hands down!

Fuck xanax.

That shit is NOTHING.

Ive been taking it for the past week to help with valium w/d's and tbh, it hasnt worked once, except when taken with soma.

strange thing is, i agree with pillpoppinlilbitch

first off, alprazolam is stronger than diazepam. i'd say it definitely "fucks you up" more too, i personally prefer valiums myself but most people i know like xanax more. as far as oxy being "the pussy version of dilaudid", what does that even mean?

what i don't even understand is that you don't shoot up and yet you'd still have hydromorph? i'd take oral oxy over any from of dilaudid besides IV, that shit's all about the rush, there's not much else in there. how can you even claim to be all about it if you dont bang em? i don't think ive ever used a different ROA...

AdMech
09-29-2011, 11:00 PM

Fuck xanax.

That shit is NOTHING.
Whaaat? Ridiculous. You may just not process alprazolam like the rest of us; it's the most widely-abused benzo (in the U.S.) for a reason: it's great. But I'm a similar way with clonazepam; some people seem to love it, but it doesn't do anything to me.

Different strokes and all that, I gay.

BungHole
09-29-2011, 11:13 PM
why wuld u waste a norco with somas. somas suk they jus make u relaxed an a little tired i wuldnt even consider that high either. why do people like mixing two completley different pills thinking it "fuks them up" more. i understand like xanax an oxy but soma an norco is a waste.

Man, you're missing out. Big time.

Ph0x
09-30-2011, 12:14 AM
Enjoy your ban Charley.

panthrax
09-30-2011, 04:14 AM
Soma first, for sure.

Agreed.

pillpoppinanimal
09-30-2011, 11:27 PM
Lol.

Nah bro.

You want to be taken seriously?

Heres a hint:

You can lash out at people on here, as long as it is in a well articulated manner. You should have put up a good argument, stated your opinion, and then left, but nooooo....

You would rather just trash my thread, and say that soma and norco is a horrible combination, somas just make you tired.

And then you go on to say xanax and oxy is better.

What.

The.

Fuck?

That is way too broad of a statement to ever be taken seriously.

Fuck xanax.

That shit is NOTHING.

:death:

hahah valium w/d wow their are no words to describe how much of a little bitch you are. valiums are so fucking weak man! their even weaker then fucking somas an ativans. strongest benzos are klonopins and xanax. an you r a moron oxy is way stronger then dilaudins. i jus had sum last nite an their good an all but their not as good as oc

Ph0x
09-30-2011, 11:33 PM
People die from benzo w/ds, including valium.....

panthrax
09-30-2011, 11:48 PM
their even weaker then fucking somas an ativans. strongest benzos are klonopins and xanax. an you r a moron oxy is way stronger then dilaudins.

You're a goddamn idiot. -_-

pillpoppinanimal
10-01-2011, 12:07 AM
People die from benzo w/ds, including valium.....

im not arguing with the w/d benzo w/d are the shittiest and the worst w/d anyone can go through compared to any drug. that guy was saying xanax are weaker than valiums. thats bullshit valium doesnt even get u high they jus make u a little tired. an if xannies arent fucking u up ur not taking enough then

AdMech
10-02-2011, 07:18 AM
hahah valium w/d wow their are no words to describe how much of a little bitch you are. valiums are so fucking weak man! their even weaker then fucking somas an ativans. strongest benzos are klonopins and xanax. an you r a moron oxy is way stronger then dilaudins. i jus had sum last nite an their good an all but their not as good as oc
"Stronger" just means that it takes less of it to fuck you up; it doesn't mean it feels better. You could have a weak drug that feels way better than a strong drug, if you just took enough of the weak one.

In other words, "stronger" means stronger by weight. So if you take a lot of Valium, it will be way stronger than just a little bit of Xanax. For example, taking 80mg of Valium would fuck you up way more than if you took 1mg of Xanax.

That's why people say that Valium is better than Xanax: because even though it takes more of it to get there, it ends up feeling better once it is. 80mg of Valium is equal to 4mg of Xanax; I bet if you compared those two doses, you'd be surprised how awesome the Valium feels.

BungHole
10-02-2011, 02:30 PM
"Stronger" just means that it takes less of it to fuck you up; it doesn't mean it feels better. You could have a weak drug that feels way better than a strong drug, if you just took enough of the weak one.

In other words, "stronger" means stronger by weight. So if you take a lot of Valium, it will be way stronger than just a little bit of Xanax. For example, taking 80mg of Valium would fuck you up way more than if you took 1mg of Xanax.

That's why people say that Valium is better than Xanax: because even though it takes more of it to get there, it ends up feeling better once it is. 80mg of Valium is equal to 4mg of Xanax; I bet if you compared those two doses, you'd be surprised how awesome the Valium feels.

Yeah, all of my most enjoyable benzo experiences were with valium, where as all of the one's I can't remember are with xanax.

Lucifereus
10-02-2011, 02:47 PM
mixing soma, hydro, and valium seems like too many downers at once. Id do soma + hydro at the same time without the valium. Hydro is a pretty shitty high imo, makes me wanna nod off, so hopefully the soma will help you

Lucifereus
10-02-2011, 03:08 PM

xanax > etizolam > klonipin > phenazepam > valium > ativan