PDA

View Full Version : Cooking crack in a spoon

Clover
08-29-2011, 11:25 PM
Alright, I'm goin to go get a quarter of some bomb coke on friday, and last time I had a hell of a time...this time I want to cook some.

The method I've used is I mix like a quarter baking soda to 1 coke, (4:1), add a tiny bit of water to make it muddy and run a lighter until it turns into a rock. I've seen though that some people say to mix more water, scrape some goo out of the water and do it that way...I know this is real good shit and shouldn't be complicated to cook.

Can anyone give me the straight dope on cooking it? :drool:

Piles of Crack
08-29-2011, 11:33 PM
You sound like you got the right idea. If it needs more water, you'll know, obviously. As far as scraping, you can scrape the goods that rise to the top off to the side as you go along but it's not necessary and you don't need to scrape it before it turns into rock.

Like you said, if it's bomb coke you're not going to have much of a problem.

rell
08-29-2011, 11:33 PM
crack head

08-29-2011, 11:35 PM
1 gram coke to 0.25 soda in a shot glass with water 3 qaurters of the way full and heat for 40 seconds keeping a very close eye on it so it doesnt boil over or bubble , then pour through coffee filter .

Clover
08-29-2011, 11:42 PM
crack head

I do it once in a blue moon. I just happen to come across a connect on some of the best coke I've ever had (and I've done a lot of coke, even some good shit in Mexico) so I figure, I'll smoke and snort some to kick off the holiday weekend. I got plenty of money to do it.

I'll figure it out as I go I guess, I just hate scraping goo...I want to rock it right in the spoon and put it in a pipe and blast.

The Happy Chemical
08-30-2011, 12:34 AM
Don't use soda. Just use some ammonia, and get yourself a much better product.

Marsh
08-30-2011, 12:39 AM
Use gasoline and lime and make some Oxi, I hear that'll get you real fucked up.

&Zenith
08-30-2011, 12:45 AM
If I were you, I would just boot the coke with the option of purifying it previously. That's only really worthwhile if you're picking up at least an eight ball, I find.

Transit_Masturbator
08-30-2011, 12:56 AM
http://www.drugsandbooze.com/showthread.php?20743-Cooking-Crack-the-tutorial

The Happy Chemical
08-30-2011, 01:42 AM
If I were you, I would just boot the coke with the option of purifying it previously. That's only really worthwhile if you're picking up at least an eight ball, I find.

I like your style.

Haiti's Space Agency
08-30-2011, 01:48 AM

He said he was buying a quarter.

fuckbiscuit
08-30-2011, 01:51 AM
Try that microwave technique.

adhesive tape
08-30-2011, 01:56 AM
Any body got a link for the most efficient way to purify coke? Especially in smaller amounts for personal use... (~3g)

fuckbiscuit
08-30-2011, 01:59 AM
You could make crack with ammonia and then convert it back to HCL with hydrochloric acid..... or you could just do an acetone wash, either way is good.

JoePedo
08-30-2011, 02:13 AM
Can anyone give me the straight dope on cooking it? :drool:

Clear white household ammonia, no additives, non-sudsing.

Just... CWE at 1ml/g, add ammonia, smoke rocks.

The Happy Chemical
08-30-2011, 05:17 AM
Word, Joe. Word.

Retard Synrdome
08-30-2011, 06:32 AM
http://punchkids.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/cookincrack4wk.jpg

A$AP Weed Smoker
08-30-2011, 09:55 AM
http://punchkids.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/cookincrack4wk.jpg

i love this picture. i've always wondered how this shit even came to exist on the internet

anyway, the shotglass/microwave way is the best for a small amount.. cook that shit in a spoon and 75% of it is gonna just cake up on the spoon. yeah, you can smoke that shit but its mostly soda, i think. plus it's lame.

McTaggot
08-30-2011, 10:34 AM
Sometimes I melt my pills in a spoon...

^The shot glass really is the best way.

DeltaOscarPapaEchoHEAD
08-30-2011, 09:22 PM
I do it once in a blue moon. I just happen to come across a connect on some of the best coke I've ever had (and I've done a lot of coke, even some good shit in Mexico) so I figure, I'll smoke and snort some to kick off the holiday weekend. I got plenty of money to do it.

I'll figure it out as I go I guess, I just hate scraping goo...I want to rock it right in the spoon and put it in a pipe and blast.

you don't have justify your crack use here

Clover
08-30-2011, 10:01 PM

Guess when it comes time we'll see how it goes down, I'm not sweatin it too much I know I can make a smokable form if I want to. If I have a girl with me naturally we'll just blow lines.

CASPER
08-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Clear white household ammonia, no additives, non-sudsing.

Just... CWE at 1ml/g, add ammonia, smoke rocks.

Whenever Ive tried the ammonia method, ive added it slowly, and just get the milky precipitate. I can never get it to rock up. I thought with the ammonia method, the key was that you had to get a solvent, add that to the precipitate water, agitate the suspension, and then separate the solvent and evaporate it?

How does one get actual ROCKS with just ammonia? I have like a half zone of flake and a 2 liter bottle of non-surfactant ammonia i could work with right now...

psychomanthis
09-02-2011, 12:05 AM
Don't use soda. Just use some ammonia, and get yourself a much better product.

I would agree about the ammonia but could you go about that in a spoon too?

Take a spoon full of ammonia dump in gram boil off and you're set?

CASPER
09-02-2011, 01:24 AM
And is crack cocaine always yellowish and hard? The stuff I made was brittle and stark white.

A$AP Weed Smoker
09-02-2011, 01:29 AM
And is crack cocaine always yellowish and hard? The stuff I made was brittle and stark white.

it can be white.. i've only ever smoked white shit. that was all cooked with baking soda though. theres nothing wrong with crack made with soda, at all. but whatever. and its always HARD but its not always THAT hard. you should be able to drop it in a cup of water and let it sit for hours and retrieve it later, though.

Charles Manson
09-02-2011, 01:39 AM
the best rocks(base) are butter yellow.

CASPER
09-02-2011, 02:06 AM
I think I mightve rocked up some of the cut too, cuz I started with .8 of fish scale, and now I have like .65 of whatever the fuck this is....and its stark white n crumbly. Im satisfied that its base of some sort cuz it doesn't dissolve in water.

A$AP Weed Smoker
09-02-2011, 07:40 AM
I think I mightve rocked up some of the cut too, cuz I started with .8 of fish scale, and now I have like .65 of whatever the fuck this is....and its stark white n crumbly. Im satisfied that its base of some sort cuz it doesn't dissolve in water.

dude you shoulda taken .8 of the scale, .2 of the soda and a lil water in a shotglass and zapped it. it'd come back rock solid.

CASPER
09-02-2011, 07:45 AM
dude you shoulda taken .8 of the scale, .2 of the soda and a lil water in a shotglass and zapped it. it'd come back rock solid.

I still CAN... I have a shotglass on my computer actually. I just have ammonia instead of soda. I heard it made better quality ish... I mean I have a little patty of the stuff i made earlier, but...iunno....something doesnt seem right. Like I said I know its base cuz its not water soluble like it was before....but i dunno. Imma try ur method right now.

CASPER
09-02-2011, 07:50 AM
Hrmmm....yeah the stuff i made before is super crumbly, white, and also looks fish-scaley...

CASPER
09-02-2011, 07:53 AM
I mean it smells like coke, but i remember dude that my friend copped it from said that it was "extra speedy.,..not quite as smooth as that last batch." Maybe the stuff that rocked up was another base...like procaine base or something? and maybe the "punch" in the blow was speed or something. Iunno this chemistry shit aint on my level.

CASPER
09-02-2011, 08:09 AM
I just noticed theres no really good quick ammonia tek online, esp a one-spoon method. Most of the ones they list are done with ether. JoePedo to the rescue?

A$AP Weed Smoker
09-02-2011, 08:10 AM
man you dont have a box of soda in the freezer

WTF u live with ya MOMS ive always used the same exact old ass box with food smells in it.

CASPER
09-02-2011, 08:28 AM
Lol. Nah everything in the freezer is quadruple bagged n whatnot, so nothing smells. Imma try just dropping ammonia onto some powders coke in the spoon with a syringe. That should rock it righ up, according to some sources. I dont want to have to use like a whole g of stuff until i know im doing it right, cuzhe i only have like 12 left.

A$AP Weed Smoker
09-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Lol. Nah everything in the freezer is quadruple bagged n whatnot, so nothing smells. Imma try just dropping ammonia onto some powders coke in the spoon with a syringe. That should rock it righ up, according to some sources. I dont want to have to use like a whole g of stuff until i know im doing it right, cuzhe i only have like 12 left.

thats all? got a stamped envelope?

CASPER
09-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Lol i do indeed.

I think im doin this wrong somehow though. The stuff im getting isnt hard. Its sludge. And it looks to weigh almost what I started with. Am I maybe not adding enough to be able to notice the oil layer? I dont get where the "rock" is supposed to come from. Nothing is "rocking".

Clover
09-02-2011, 09:13 AM
Lol i do indeed.

I think im doin this wrong somehow though. The stuff im getting isnt hard. Its sludge. And it looks to weigh almost what I started with. Am I maybe not adding enough to be able to notice the oil layer? I dont get where the "rock" is supposed to come from. Nothing is "rocking".

Some cocaine might look good, but in fact be so cut it simply won't rock back at all.

I can easily make a rock with soda, water and a spoon...it stays sludgy though, but in time it will dry and harden more. I donno why it wouldn't rock at all, add the coke and soda and just barely enough water to make it muddy, not enough to completely saturate everything and try that.

CASPER
09-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Okay, so first time i used a bit of water to dissolve...just enough to melt the coke. I think I used .4 of coke. I got an insulin syringe, and filled that with ammonia ("pure" ammonia according to the bottle...dunno what concentration that is). I started dropping ammonia in one drop at a time, and I was getting EXPLOSIONS of white. Like...it was so white i could hardly see when more was reacting. I ended up adding a bit more water. I kept adding drops until i couldnt really see anymore. There was never like a SUPER pronounced oily layer, like everyone seems to talk about. There was, however, like a bubbly-looking ring around the bottom of the spoon. I ended up scraping that up and its sitting on a coffee filter as we speak...

Also, I dunno if you caught it, but im not using soda. I only have ammonia. Upon reading, it seems that ammonia poroduces really soft, sludgy rocks at first that need to dry for like a day. The second and third batches that I made look like they could be decent rocks if they dry out. Theyre like STARK white though. I thought crack was supposed to be yellowish...

Lol. I am just totally wasting cocaine. I know its decent coke though, because an ol' skool friend I know- an older guy that did coke in the 80's- said it was the best stuff ive had ina while. So iunno. Either I just totally cant make crack, or this stuff is amphetamines or somethin.

CASPER
09-02-2011, 09:57 AM
I think I figured it out. Did the microwave method. Half a shotglass full of ammonia. dumped in coke. Microwaved it for 8 sec on HIGH. Took it out and examined it- seemed to be tiny rocks towards the top, which little interspersed oily patches... hrmmmmmm. Decided to heat it another few sec. It started bubbling. ARRRGGHHH (I read somewhere online a few min ago that if you boil that first layer, you went too far). Took it out and looked at it- now its just like one lil oil-slick looking puddle floating in the middle. Im letting that puddle sit right now. I have a feeling this is the holy grail.

On a related note- my heart fucking hurts and i think i mightve breathed in too many fumes.

CASPER
09-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Okay. I got it. Its still kinda hit or miss...but i got it.

Half a shotglass of ammonia (ow my head), dumped in .7 of coke, finely powdered. Microwaved 15 sec. Observed. Seemed to be a smaller oily layer on top than last time. Let it sit a couple min. Decided to nuke it again a few sec. Dropped an ice chip in. Oily layer seemed to get less solid. OH BALLS! dropped a knife in, and som eof the oily layer began to cling to it. swirled it around the glass as i read to do in many faqs. Rinsed the knife off and scraped the residue off with a penny. Looked sadly at the little patty. WTF? Was like almost less than the batch I made with .4. Dunked the knife into the glass to see if i could fish out any spare pieces. CLINK.......WTF? Little mushroom shaped blob of base at the bottom of the glass. Where did you come from, lil fella? Ending rock and patty weighed .62. :grinblunt:

SO...I still have no fucking clue what made that rock at the bottom. But i guess whenever i have coke to waste, Ill try that.

My first crack rocks name is lil Boomer.

**************************************** END

So yeah...Im thinking thatd make an interesting chapter. Like diary scribbles about some cracked out asshole making crack all night. Might add some literary flavor.

rell
09-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Smoke that shit

CASPER
09-02-2011, 10:37 PM
I will die. lol.

A$AP Weed Smoker
09-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Okay. I got it. Its still kinda hit or miss...but i got it.

Half a shotglass of ammonia (ow my head), dumped in .7 of coke, finely powdered. Microwaved 15 sec. Observed. Seemed to be a smaller oily layer on top than last time. Let it sit a couple min. Decided to nuke it again a few sec. Dropped an ice chip in. Oily layer seemed to get less solid. OH BALLS! dropped a knife in, and som eof the oily layer began to cling to it. swirled it around the glass as i read to do in many faqs. Rinsed the knife off and scraped the residue off with a penny. Looked sadly at the little patty. WTF? Was like almost less than the batch I made with .4. Dunked the knife into the glass to see if i could fish out any spare pieces. CLINK.......WTF? Little mushroom shaped blob of base at the bottom of the glass. Where did you come from, lil fella? Ending rock and patty weighed .62. :grinblunt:

SO...I still have no fucking clue what made that rock at the bottom. But i guess whenever i have coke to waste, Ill try that.

My first crack rocks name is lil Boomer.

**************************************** END

So yeah...Im thinking thatd make an interesting chapter. Like diary scribbles about some cracked out asshole making crack all night. Might add some literary flavor.

putting in .7 and coming back with .62? dude what the fuck.

use baking soda man, ur doin it wrong.

CASPER
09-02-2011, 10:44 PM
putting in .7 and coming back with .62? dude what the fuck.

use baking soda man, ur doin it wrong.

You know that ammonia is a vastly superior form, right? And that crack as it should be (99-100% purity) should be slightly less than you started with- minus the cut?

zombo.com
09-02-2011, 11:04 PM
full of win casper, i'mma try this next time.

so..what was the oil layer then? i thought you were saying it was the take, but if it rocked up at the bottom....

CASPER
09-03-2011, 12:58 AM
I dunno it was weird. Whenever i used the one spoon method, i didnt really heat it that well. Everything I read online, (granted shitty faqs) said that submerging it in ammopnia should just make the rock APPEAR. It didnt it definitely took heating. Im pretty certain in the spoon, it was just too shallow. You need a good 2-3 inches of fluid for the oil slick to be able to separate properly. In the spoon, the oil was just getting all mixed up in what ive now determined was probably a procaine/ benzocaine- caine base, so I dint see it.

1. Half a shotglass of ammonia.
2. Dump in your bag of finely ground blow
3. Microwave 8 sec on HIGH
4. Observe- youre trying to get a lil pool of oil in the middle like you get with olive oil in a bowl of balsamic vinegar
5. Zap it a few more sec if it doesnt look as big as it should
6. I dont really know exactly what I did at this point, but let it sit for at least 5 min to cool.
7. Get some butterknife or something (if you can, cooled in a freezer) and pick up the main oil slick, then drag it around the shotglass. It should start picking up other scraps of the crack.
8. Rinse it undr water, scrape it off, and dry for at least 6 hours- or less under a hair dryer.

Thats the basic versdion of the less than a quad version, as far as I can tell.

A$AP Weed Smoker
09-03-2011, 03:13 AM
You know that ammonia is a vastly superior form, right? And that crack as it should be (99-100% purity) should be slightly less than you started with- minus the cut?

i was under the impression you were gonna sell it.

also :cool: i bet its some fire flame.

CASPER
09-03-2011, 04:46 AM
i was under the impression you were gonna sell it.

also :cool: i bet its some fire flame.

Im no scoundrel drug dealer, you slanderous ruffian!!!

I challenge you to fisticuffs!

panthrax
09-03-2011, 01:28 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack1.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack2.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack3.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack4.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack5.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack6.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack7.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack8.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack9.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack10.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack11.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack12.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack13.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/panthrax/howtomakecrack14.jpg

Or, http://panthraxnation.host.sk/crackmake.html

zombo.com
09-03-2011, 02:47 PM
thats...not even the first time that's been posted in this thread panthrax. plus we've been talking about using ammonia rather than baking soda for about a page..

panthrax
09-03-2011, 02:51 PM
thats...not even the first time that's been posted in this thread panthrax. plus we've been talking about using ammonia rather than baking soda for about a page..

Well, my bad. :(

panthrax
09-03-2011, 02:54 PM
If you're working with relatively small amounts and don't want to go through all the freebasing part, then just dump the coke into a small glass. Half fill with acetone. Stir, and allow to settle. Powder will collect at the bottom. Once it's stopped falling, syphon off the acetone and keep in another container. Add 1oz of acetone to powder. Stir. Allow to sit. syphon again and add to first acetone seperate. Then, pour all of the acetones through an acetone soaked coffee filter. Get every last possible drop out and be sure to use drops of acetone to wash the inside of the glass out. Once you're squeezed all you possibly can out of the coffee filter, spread it open and dry under a heat lamp.

zombo.com
09-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Well, my bad. :(

no worries, at least you were trying :) and the acetone tek is bringing somethin new to the table :P

panthrax
09-03-2011, 02:58 PM
no worries, at least you were trying :) and the acetone tek is bringing somethin new to the table :P

It's not crack, but it's purified cocaine. Sure, it won't be 100% pure, but it's a whole hell of a lot more pure than any shit you'd ever buy on the street.

CASPER
09-03-2011, 03:11 PM
The only thing i know of offhand that has acetone in it is nail polish remover. Is that 100% purity?

CASPER
09-03-2011, 03:16 PM
March 14, 1996 02:17

Did the microwave method again just now n got another rock at the bottom. So at least im getting some consistency in reghards to that. It seems like if you do at least a half gram, you should be able to differentiate the crack from the cut. But smaller than that, and sometimes it gets difficult to tell. This time though, NONE of the cut precipitated out of the product :mad: Im getting different results with that every time.

Anyway, im getting condifent enough with my skillz that id we willing to do a g or two at a time. Might try to go get some soda today n see how they differ. The ammonia ones are damn pretty though.

I need more ideas.... I want to finish a book for once. I need to flesh this out.

panthrax
09-03-2011, 04:23 PM
The only thing i know of offhand that has acetone in it is nail polish remover. Is that 100% purity?

No, you won't find 100% purity. But you could buy things like this: http://www.amazon.com/Rockler-100-Pure-Acetone-Quart/dp/B001G3GSCO

Or from your local hardware store. :p

Snoopy
09-03-2011, 04:47 PM
I used to use a petri dish or a vial for cooking small amounts.

Watch the second part of this movie:

How to make freebase/crack.mov - YouTube

ending is lulz by the way

dirtiest base evar http://users.skynet.be/fa021696/rock.jpg

Chuck Fenda - Gwaan Plant ( With Lyric ) - YouTube

Danger
09-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Ghetto D - Master P. Silkk & C-Murder (Music Video) - YouTube

rell
09-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Hows the cocaine in Belgium?

CASPER
09-03-2011, 05:19 PM
Good video.

Im hoping the only reason he said ammonia was bad is because crackheads usually dont have the patience to wait to smoke their rock. If one rinsed it off n dried it a couple of days, that should be fine, right?

n rofl...what the fuck is that (obviously homeless) man doing at the end of the video with his fingers?

Snoopy
09-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Hows the cocaine in Belgium?

I don't know. Back in '02 the shit out of Rotterdam was fucking boss.

Good video.

Im hoping the only reason he said ammonia was bad is because crackheads usually dont have the patience to wait to smoke their rock. If one rinsed it off n dried it a couple of days, that should be fine, right?

n rofl...what the fuck is that (obviously homeless) man doing at the end of the video with his fingers?

He's obviously being a boss. Shit, I laffed hard when he started doing that. There's just something about coke/base that makes you feel like a real boss. Perhaps it is the drug itself. Or maybe... nah it's just coke talk.

CASPER
09-03-2011, 05:38 PM
BAUCE

Erorr
09-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Yo casper if you dont mind can you make a tutorial thread with photos? Id die seeing you in a martha stewart esque apron flattening down a mix.

CitizenUzi
09-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Well hopefully there's some older heads surviving on here so I figured I'd throw it up before I go on bluelight.

Yes, I have shot crack. Only because soft was unavailable, and only 4 times.
Time 1: Ascorbic acid in the form of vitamin C used to convert in spoon. Moderate success. Much left unconverted and then smoked.
2. Vinegar (bad I've heard, but effective) very much success, hardest ringer except for one I had a few days later from ridiculous dosage of soft. Left a small amount unconverted
3. Ascorbic again, in bigger amount, with some heat applied and more thoroughly processed. Moderate success, still leftovers.

Today: Same product, same amount, same guy (supposedly, although it did look the same... but I suppose it could have been of poorer quality). Vinegar, applied thoroughly and in stages, strong reaction, full conversion was not observed and heat was applied twice to BRIEFLY lightly boil (seconds). Conversion was high. Applying more vinegar did not produce more reaction.
Did the whole drawup. NOT EVEN A RINGER, just a light high. Got super upset and vinegar'd the remainder, for a very light boost. Like doing a line or two.

Was it the heat? Or did the more violent reaction imply more baking soda and less product?

turboneger
09-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Well...same 'product' =! same purity, even though it may look/taste/smell exactly the same...

CitizenUzi
09-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Yeah I kind of figured it was a shitty batch, I just can't figure out what else would cause the HUGE difference. Real let down, especially when it was your only 40 bucks. Yet again kicking myself for not just smoking the garbage, hurting myself more and for no benefit whatsoever.

Piles of Crack
09-09-2011, 07:40 PM
I'm pretty sure panthrax knows how to do this, IIRC.

Captain Falcon
09-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Came in here expecting a S.T.A.L.K.E.R thread. I am disappoint.

Charles Manson
09-09-2011, 09:41 PM
I'm pretty sure panthrax knows how to do this, IIRC.

This.

Lol.

Before panthrax, i thought shooting crack was stupid/impossible.

But i guess it gives you the best bang for your buck.

:lapastada:

Still fucking gross though.

a334jv2df
09-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Obviously you're getting some wack ass rock. Let me ask this, how oily was the spoon each time? How oily was the stem?

zombo.com
09-09-2011, 10:43 PM
we just had a giant crack thread running for like a week, let me see if i can find it for you, since everyones already subscribed there i may just merge them

zombo.com
09-09-2011, 10:45 PM
perfect, the old one was dead but had good info, and this should get yours more attention faster.

CASPER
09-10-2011, 03:38 AM
I actually will try to have my friend do a tutorial once he re ups

CASPER
09-16-2011, 03:22 AM
March 24, 1996 14:32

Well its official, the people who tried my little concoction said it was the best rock theyve smoked in their lives- that it was quote "MAAANNN what WAS that? Oily, aromatic, HUUUUGE hits.....I thought my fucking face was gonna melt off, and I couldn't get my dick hard for like 3 days. Jesus CHRIST man...you are some kind of genius crack gourmet chef..."

:grinblunt:

Forgot to tutorial. Ive heard the feds are starting to use some kind of sophisticated computer programs now to read info from pictures on the internet. Crazy.

Time to whip up another batch....

Still workin on it. Sounds like I might actually follow thru with something. ALmost forgot about this thread...

Asheville
09-16-2011, 03:47 AM
First off, smoking crack is fucking stupid and you shouldn't try it. Seven minutes of bliss followed by hours of craving. Second, don't use a spoon or the "pyrex pot" method for small amounts. If you have a little coke, put a lines worth on a square of foil, add 1/3 of baking soda, and a couple drops of H20, and mix that shit up. Put lighter underneath said mixture on foil, and vaporize. Inhale vapors, be high!

If you're going to do a hard stimulant, smoke some meth. You will be high for a lot longer, and you can actually maintain the illusion of productivity for a long time as well. Crack is for niggers, remember that. Anything primarily sold by niggers is probably going to be shit.

McTaggot
09-16-2011, 03:56 AM
^this. Crack is the biggest load of rubbish. Do meth or find some other drug that has a decent, long lasting high, with less severe withdrawal.
That foil method is good though, I like. Or you can cook it (with the recipe from earlier) just modify it slightly and cram the shit in a small glass or shot glass, then chuck the thing in the microwave.

CASPER
09-16-2011, 04:53 AM
1) You guys are stupid.

2) Crack, properly made, is a vastly superior form of cocaine, at almost 100% purity, and for many people, is a much more euphoric, pleasant stimulation than meth. Whats more, crack made with ammonia is even better than that, and leaves you with that I could only describe to be a little drop of frozen coke-butter... oily, dank, slightly crystally, slightly soft, almost clear. Basically its coke hash.

3) Mixing it on foil like that mens youre smoking...a peble of crack and a giant pile of baking soda. How in the world is that better?

4) U didnt read the thread at all.

zombo.com
09-16-2011, 05:11 AM
that sounds more like cocaine freebase, rather than a crack tek

CASPER
09-16-2011, 05:18 AM
that sounds more like cocaine freebase, rather than a crack tek

What does?

Dailys Norwegian/ Swedish video was what finally had it make sense for me. Ill try to have my homie make that tutorial soon....and you can really do it as small as you want. Wish he hadnt used up most of the soft already lol. SPent like an entire night cookin up dem rawks....for NO reason other than boredom, and to say that he could. But al least now he's got that knowledge tucked away..... and dubsack filled to the brim with rock. lol.

zombo.com
09-16-2011, 05:25 AM
What does?

Dailys Norwegian/ Swedish video was what finally had it make sense for me. Ill try to have my homie make that tutorial soon....and you can really do it as small as you want. Wish he hadnt used up most of the soft already lol. SPent like an entire night cookin up dem rawks....for NO reason other than boredom, and to say that he could. But al least now he's got that knowledge tucked away..... and dubsack filled to the brim with rock. lol.

your method, it seems like it's just pulling the cut away and leaving you a pure cocaine freebase, rather than rocking it up into crack, which i've always associated with adding weight.

i think it's just terminology though, you know what you mean, and i know what you mean..but if you just told someone "i made crack with ammonia" they'd probably have entirely the wrong idea about the final product.

McTaggot
09-16-2011, 06:20 AM
crack just doesn't do it for me, i'm sorry.

Asheville
09-16-2011, 06:39 AM
1) You guys are stupid.

2) Crack, properly made, is a vastly superior form of cocaine, at almost 100% purity, and for many people, is a much more euphoric, pleasant stimulation than meth. Whats more, crack made with ammonia is even better than that, and leaves you with that I could only describe to be a little drop of frozen coke-butter... oily, dank, slightly crystally, slightly soft, almost clear. Basically its coke hash.

3) Mixing it on foil like that mens youre smoking...a peble of crack and a giant pile of baking soda. How in the world is that better?

4) U didnt read the thread at all.

No, crack is not anywhere near 100 percent pure. I'm not sure where you got that idea. Also, crack is not made with ammonia. Using ammonia gives you a different form (purer form) of Cocaine base. Coke hash? That's a really terrible metaphor. You're not concentrating the Cocaine, you're just changing it from hcl to a free base, which makes it smokable. Mixing it with foil is... what???

Let me explain. You mix your powder Cocaine with the baking soda with a few drops of water on the foil, and then slowly heat it from underneath. You're basically cooking the crack (on a small scale) on the foil itself, and then inhaling the fumes. The reaction takes place on the foil, dumbass. It's called a foily, and any crackhead can confirm that.

Dude, you sound pretty dumb, I think you should stay away from crack cocaine.

The Happy Chemical
09-16-2011, 07:02 AM
Using ammonia does not give you a different form. More pure, yes, but they're both converting the cocaine into a freebase. The difference is baking soda is a powder, and a lot of it doesn't react with the cocaine, so it gets left over. This shit isn't difficult, guys.

CASPER
09-16-2011, 07:44 AM
your method, it seems like it's just pulling the cut away and leaving you a pure cocaine freebase, rather than rocking it up into crack, which i've always associated with adding weight.

i think it's just terminology though, you know what you mean, and i know what you mean..but if you just told someone "i made crack with ammonia" they'd probably have entirely the wrong idea about the final product.

I had my character try a few different methods- shotglass, spoon w/ soda, spoonw/ ammonia, and ether purified base.

I dunno...some people might not consider what he got with the shotglass mehod to be proper "crack"...but it formed a little disk on the op of the ammonia, and a little jellybean at the bottom. And everyoe raved about it so...

And when he finally did start doing the spoon method, it worked out fine, either way. It ust needed to cool , and then wht collected on the end of the knife collected more and moe until it was a oil blob clinging to the end.

No, crack is not anywhere near 100 percent pure. I'm not sure where you got that idea. Also, crack is not made with ammonia. Using ammonia gives you a different form (purer form) of Cocaine base. Coke hash? That's a really terrible metaphor. You're not concentrating the Cocaine, you're just changing it from hcl to a free base, which makes it smokable. Mixing it with foil is... what???

Let me explain. You mix your powder Cocaine with the baking soda with a few drops of water on the foil, and then slowly heat it from underneath. You're basically cooking the crack (on a small scale) on the foil itself, and then inhaling the fumes. The reaction takes place on the foil, dumbass. It's called a foily, and any crackhead can confirm that.

Dude, you sound pretty dumb, I think you should stay away from crack cocaine.

1) Whatever my friend made was at least 80% pure on the first shot...so yeah. Its definitely close to pure, with traces of methamphetamine.

2) With hash, you alter a temperature so that the active ingredient in marijuana is able to be properly separated fro the vegetation (cut). With coke, you change the form of your wanted ingredient to a water-insoluble base so that most cuts are dissolved and separated. And yes, the final product is more pure. I dont know what youre all pissy about. Apparently I offended your crackhead sensibilities by talking down on your preffered method of preparation. I just dont see why anyone would smoke baking soda if it wasnt necessary.

And actually, thats not a metaphor. Thatd be a comparison....or analogy. Just a plain old comparison. +1 for using an SAT prep word though.

McTaggot
09-16-2011, 08:10 AM
I just dont see why anyone would smoke baking soda if it wasnt necessary.
WRONG. learn your shit. The baking soda is required to neutralize the cocaine hydrochloride(?) otherwise it isn't actually crack (edit from cocaine), it is not used as a cutting agent.

CASPER
09-16-2011, 08:22 AM
WRONG. learn your shit. The baking soda is required to neutralize the cocaine hydrochloride(?) .

Dude what the fuck are you going off on? I didnt say anything to you and youre coming up here with this hostile bullshit. You obviously havent even followed the thread, which is the most annoying part.

So basically youre saying "WRONG! You need baking soda to make cocaine smokable."

Thats like saying "WRONG!! The lungs are an organ that extracts oxygen from the air and feeds it into the bloodstream..."

Reeeallllyyyy?

You havent been following the thread at fucking ALL have you. Im saying ammonia creates the same thing, but cleaner tasting, and without all the unreacted baking soda in it. SLow down and read it through.

...otherwise it isn't actually cocaine, it is not used as a cutting agent...

ANd I honestly dont really know what that means. Otherwise what isnt actually cocaine? And baking soda is used to cut coke...its actually probably one of the most common cuts for coke. :confused:

This is fucking retarded. I didnt come here for childish flame-war shit.

I posed a question about making rock with ammonia. Sounded like it should work since its just a stronger reagent. Had the question answered. Friend tested it himself.

Its established that you CAN make crack with soda. The question was wether you could make better quality stuff with ammonia. And yes- you can.

/thread

McTaggot
09-16-2011, 08:29 AM
Dude what the fuck are you going off on? I didnt say anything to you and youre coming up here with this hostile bullshit. You obviously havent even followed the thread, which is the most annoying part.

So basically youre saying "WRONG! You need baking soda to make cocaine smokable."

You havent been following the thread at fucking ALL have you. Im saying ammonia creates the same thing, but cleaner tasting, and without all the unreacted baking soda in it. SLow down and read it through.

ANd I honestly dont really know what that means. Otherwise what isnt actually cocaine? And baking soda is used to cut coke...its actually probably one of the most common cuts for coke. :confused:

my bad, I meant that it isn't really *crack*...
but that response is uncalled for, mine was in no way hostile at all, yes, I used the F word and yes I told you to learn your shit, but that doesn't make it anywhere near as hostile as you suggest, you tell other people to calm down yet go off the most.
Yes, baking soda is used to cut COKE, but you do not add it to your crack while cooking in order to cut it and get more, have fun smoking your raw cocaine.
but yes you could do it with ammonia, but 's probs safer and a lot easier to use baking powder, I for one couldn't be fucked going to a chem supplies and getting high purity ammonia.

CASPER
09-16-2011, 08:34 AM
my bad, I meant that it isn't really crack...
but that response is uncalled for, mine was in no way hostile at all. Yes, baking soda is used to cut COKE, but you do not add it to your crack while cooking in order to cut it and get more.

I dunno...I dont smoke crack. My friend only cooks it, and ive observed his many experiments. Many niggers ive seen use baking soda and crushed aspirin, etc for big batches of what they called "Whipped" , which is really badly cut up crack. That wasnt what I was implying in the first place..

What I DID say, was that baking soda leaves a less pure final product. If you can use ammonia to get better tasting, cleaner stuff, why not do so?

ANd i go off because the discussion was about something different. That and Ive been here almost a decade, and it gets a trifle annoying when i have people tyring to "learn me somethin".

Goin to sleep. Peace.

Tutorial thread for the ammonia later.

E: And granted ammonia isnt the best thing to be breathing in. But that really only applies to crackheads (of which i know none) who are going to smoke their shit immediately. You can easily rinse it and dry it out, and its perfectly safe. I think a member here on Zoklet could even attest to the quality of the stuff my friend made at the beginning of this thread.

zombo.com
09-16-2011, 01:54 PM
funkin asprin really? now that's a new one on me.

that doesnt sound healthy at all.

I mostly ignored the haters who popped up in between our comments, but it sounds like their trying to agree that it's freebase, in their aspie kid way...pretty sure that's still coming down to terminology. you both mean "a much purer form of coke than what you started with" but some cant manage to say it without calling someone a faggot.

here to learn
02-11-2013, 05:38 AM
I dunno...I dont smoke crack. My friend only cooks it, and ive observed his many experiments. Many niggers ive seen use baking soda and crushed aspirin, etc for big batches of what they called "Whipped" , which is really badly cut up crack. That wasnt what I was implying in the first place..

What I DID say, was that baking soda leaves a less pure final product. If you can use ammonia to get better tasting, cleaner stuff, why not do so?

ANd i go off because the discussion was about something different. That and Ive been here almost a decade, and it gets a trifle annoying when i have people tyring to "learn me somethin".

Goin to sleep. Peace.

Tutorial thread for the ammonia later.

E: And granted ammonia isnt the best thing to be breathing in. But that really only applies to crackheads (of which i know none) who are going to smoke their shit immediately. You can easily rinse it and dry it out, and its perfectly safe. I think a member here on Zoklet could even attest to the quality of the stuff my friend made at the beginning of this thread.

I came across this site because it's pretty damn close to the sun coming up and Im sure we all know why I am still awake. As my screen name reflects, I am here to learn. I have to say I hve not gained much of what I was looking for, but you two have kept me very entertained! If someone could just give me the old fashioned, baking soda, water, spoon over a lighter, I would be appreciative...thanks.

here to learn
02-11-2013, 05:44 AM
funkin asprin really? now that's a new one on me.

that doesnt sound healthy at all.

I mostly ignored the haters who popped up in between our comments, but it sounds like their trying to agree that it's freebase, in their aspie kid way...pretty sure that's still coming down to terminology. you both mean "a much purer form of coke than what you started with" but some cant manage to say it without calling someone a faggot.

From one of the so called "haters", Im sensing some built up tension from both of you. Its the midle of the night...get you some and you most likely wont get so irrate with people you don't even know...Gosh, its easy to speak your mind to people who you will never meet...If dissgreeing makes you guys happy, who am I to butt in? Sorry..

RIPtotse
02-11-2013, 05:49 AM
im trying to do this ATM

i only have like .4 of blow left.

can i just use a little bit, like 1 point and make some crack with it?

i gots da bakin soda :)

NTP
02-11-2013, 06:34 AM
Yes you only need enough to cause a reaction take place so .1 should be enough.

RIPtotse
02-11-2013, 08:36 AM
i banged it. :-\ :lsd:

o well.

CASPER
02-11-2013, 10:37 PM
Okay well I spent a lot of time researching after this post, so Ill try to drop some knowledge.

I think a lot of us noobs had the misconception that you just drop in the base/ soda, and BAM, it becomes rock. Thats not the case. I cant TELL you how many grams (probably in the 15-25 range), that I wasted doing the process with COLD water. This is a chemical reaction. It needs HEAT to start the reaction going. And the process is gradual- it doesnt happen right away.

MA-MA-MA-MA-MAKE CRACK LIKE THIS:

1) Set your spoon down, and have a rag or something to lean the handle of the spoon on so that it doesnt lean over and dump out your liquid when youre cooking. You can bend the handle of the spoon over on itself to make a base, but its honestly nowhere near as sturdy. Its actually MUCH easier to use a baking tablespoon or even better- a 1/8 cup coffee measure or measuring cup, esp if youll be doing 1, 2 gram batches in the future. Whatever you use, the divot or cup where the coke is should not be so thick that its hard for heat to transfer, but the handle should be as thick as possible so it doesnt heat up quickly and burn you. Keep that in mind.

2) Dump your blow into the spoon. For a spoon, you should be using less than a gram. As a matter of fact, you really shoudl be doing no more than .5 or so in a spoon, IME. More water makes the separation easier to see your first times doing it. Then CAREFULLY, find a way to add water- either directly at the faucet (which is a risky proposition if it blows the coke away), or even better- with a dropper or syringe. You should fill the spoon as much as you comfortably can hold in your hand without spilling, but it should be a little more than 3/4 of the way full.

3) Hold over heat source. A lighter works, but if youre cooking for extended periods, another source is better. Candles leave black char over everything, and the wax can spatter and become a mess. a good alternative to a lighter is turning a soda can upside down, filling the little divot (that junkies use as a cooker) with something like 90% rubbing alcohol (available at most drug stores in the band-aid aisle), and light that on fire to use as a little stovetop. That way you can sit comfortably (so as to not spill your shit) wherever you are, and make your stuff.

4) Heat until the coke dissolves into the water, and it begins to simmer. You want to hear a a SLIGHT bubbling and feel little bubble vibrations in the spoon. A HUGE boil will spill your shit everywhere.

5) Add your first tiny pinch of baking soda, sprinkling it in a circle over the water. Tiny pinches. Like youre feeding your fish. im talking maybe .1 at a time. It really doesnt even need to be exact. Just small bits at a time. The first bit you add (if the water is really hot), will make it bubble up a LOT, so add VERY small amounts the first few times so that it doesn't bubble over. After a couple of pinches, you should see little droplets of shiny oil floating on top of the water. Thats the good stuff thats going to make your crack rock. Crack is an oil. Its almost like butter. Its liquid when its hot, but you have to collect it together and cool it down to make a rock big enough to work with and smoke.

6) After the first couple of pinches, carefully bring it back up over your heat again (if using alcohol, you should blow it out in between baking soda stages, because itll dry/burn out if you dont), for just a couple of seconds at a time- just teasing it with the heat, like youre lighting a meth pipe. You can also move the spoon in a circle over the flame. Add a couple more more pinches of baking soda, and then bring it off the heat. It should still be bubbling pretty noticeably every time you add some soda. If you leave it off the heat for about a minute and add soda a few times, or let it sit for about a minute, it should start to form a white, waxy-feeling little crust on top of the water. Thats your crack (and some baking soda). But its kind of hard to deal with something so brittle, so if you have the patience, youre gonna take another couple of steps.

7) Now that theres a semi- hard, bubbly/crumbly layer floating on top, this is actually the best time to get yourself an "anchor". Everything ive read talks about rock being attracted to metal, but ive NEVER seen that to be the case. Crack does attract to other crack though. Its hard to get oil to stick to the metal though, especially if its really hot. So if its in the little waxy floating rice cake stage, try to get a little gooey piece of that on the end of your knife. Then, that'll be the starting point for all the other oil to stick to and make your rock. If you only get a tiny bit of stuff on the end of your knife, thats fine. Just blow on it to cool it and help it harden.

8) Now that you have the oily, crumbly layer, youre going to put it to the heat again. Watch it carefully and heat it JUST to the point that the later is almost melted, and then let the risidual water heat melt it the rest of the way. At this point, you can still be adding soda in little bits if its still bubbling a lot. You can actually use little sprinkles of soda to make the stuff bubble up and push the oil to where you want it to go. If its collected all in one place, and not in little droplets all over the spoon, you should ow be seeing a pretty noticeable little droplet of yellowish oil floating right in the middle of the spoon. What youre going to want to do is take your anchor and gently dunk it into the little oil blob like a tea bag into a cup of tea. If its too hot, itll be really runny and the oil will just drop off right away. but sprinkling a little soda on the blob and letting it cool down a bit will help it clump up a little. When you get some stuck to your anchor, take it out and blow on it to harden it. If youre brave and careful enough, you can run cool water down the face of the knife to solidify it and drip off the tip...but sometimes that can lead to washing away the oil if its too runny and the waters on too high. So blowing on it is probably the best method.

9) Keep adding little pinches of soda as long as its bubbling a while lot, and as long as you can see new oil coming to the top. You may have to put it on the fire again briefly to get reaction going and the oil to form (HEAT remember?). Keep dipping your knife with the crack on tip- into the water to collect more oil - until when you heat and add soda, there are no more little oil slicks. If youve got all you can, the water should be pretty much clear (nothing like it looked like after you added soda the first time and it got all cloudy), with a layer of white soda on the bottom (I used to think that THAT was the crack LULZ).

10) At the end of the knife, you should be left with a little ball or pebble of what looks like frozen butter. It should be waxy and oily and smell like coke. Depending on quality, it should be around anywhere from 1/4 to 3/4 of the starting weight in coke that you put in. You could smoke it right there if youre so inclined, but my friend found that it smokes a lot more clean and uniformly if you put it on a paper towel or paper coffee filter or something to dry out.

There you have it. I think it still needs some dialogue, but the substance is there.

A lot of research was done for that. I think thats pretty much a foolproof way to do it. Most of the guides I read when doing my research the first time where very basic, non explanatory, rushed. People think for some reason that making crack is basically mixing coke with water and baking it into a hard ball. It actually pretty difficult the first few times if you dont know exactly what youre doing and no ones ever explained it to you.

At that point, you can break it up into tiny pieces and smoke it in trails on foil, or you can load it into a straight shooter, etc.

Hope this helped someone.

Enjoy!

Captain Falcon
05-09-2013, 06:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZGkgenk.jpg

bling bling
05-09-2013, 08:04 PM
you mayy be wonderin How to cook this cocaine in to the best crack cocaine the world is ever seeeeeeeeen??

well me, i, bling bling will show you HOW

Cooking with Bling Bling

is all mememememe with me
05-09-2013, 08:08 PM
best advice for cooking crack, get some nice clean coke. not that shit you get on the streets and in the clubs now a days that's cut right up with RCs and all other shit. those other chemicals affect the mix.

MAYOR
05-09-2013, 08:14 PM
you mayy be wonderin How to cook this cocaine in to the best crack cocaine the world is ever seeeeeeeeen??

well me, i, bling bling will show you HOW

Cooking with Bling Bling (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48nMIRi84gU)

are you really bling bling?

bling bling
05-09-2013, 09:31 PM
are you really bling bling?

i am ILL mitch and i drink mountain dwew

jammon
08-13-2013, 07:26 AM
don't

regulater
11-23-2013, 10:15 AM
How long should it "simmer" before I start adding baking soda?

Also how to add baking soda while holding spoon and lighting underneath? Put spoon down, add baking soda, pick up again and continue heating?

Why not just add baking soda to mix at very beginning?

Does immediately putting your final product into the freezer to quicken the hardening process degrade the quality?

11-24-2013, 02:33 AM
How long should it "simmer" before I start adding baking soda?Also how to add baking soda while holding spoon and lighting underneath? Put spoon down, add baking soda, pick up again and continue heating?

just like you're adding a pinch of salt to your cooking.

Does immediately putting your final product into the freezer to quicken the hardening process degrade the quality?

i do add it at the beginning usually but i doubt it matters. although if you add it after like that then you'd be better adding drops of ammonia instead of bicarb.

regulater
11-30-2013, 05:12 PM
just like you're adding a pinch of salt to your cooking.

i do add it at the beginning usually but i doubt it matters. although if you add it after like that then you'd be better adding drops of ammonia instead of bicarb.

4 part product to 1 part baking soda right?

How do I know when I've yielded all I can, when heating with lighter? Will the oil turn hard for me, leaving no choice but to collect?? I tease with flame for too long, will the heat begin to destroy the product?

11-30-2013, 05:17 PM

How do I know when I've yielded all I can, when heating with lighter? Will the oil turn hard for me, leaving no choice but to collect?? I tease with flame for too long, will the heat begin to destroy the product?

its hard to say coz its very much dependant on how pure your coke is. so like if you had 30% coke then you'd really need about half of what you'd need if you were using 60%. of course determining the purity of your coke is the $64,000 question. i would suggest using very small amount because you can always add to it. but knowing when you've added enough is something that really only comes with experience. but just try to watch and see when you're not getting anymore crack forming, altho that is easier said than done of course.

&Zenith
11-30-2013, 05:54 PM
get a glass cigar tube noobs

regulater
12-01-2013, 08:25 AM
its hard to say coz its very much dependant on how pure your coke is. so like if you had 30% coke then you'd really need about half of what you'd need if you were using 60%. of course determining the purity of your coke is the $64,000 question. i would suggest using very small amount because you can always add to it. but knowing when you've added enough is something that really only comes with experience. but just try to watch and see when you're not getting anymore crack forming, altho that is easier said than done of course.

1) So the oil is going to turn hard regardless of if I keep applying heat to the spoon?

2) Adding too much soda = finished product won't harden as much? Won't get me as high?

1+2=3) How do I know if I've cooked all I can cook, or if I need to add more soda? (Is there alot of stress on not adding more soda than needed?)

CASPER
12-01-2013, 04:22 PM
How long should it "simmer" before I start adding baking soda?

Also how to add baking soda while holding spoon and lighting underneath? Put spoon down, add baking soda, pick up again and continue heating?

1.Until you dont see any powder at the bottom of the spoon. Hot water dissolves shit a lot better than cold.

2. Use a candle, or like I said (DID YOU READ MY LONG-ASS INSTRUCTIONS?), turn a soda can upside down, fill it with 91% isopropyl alcohol, and light that to use as a burner.

3. If you add baking soda at the beginning, you might ac4cidentally add too much. And then, you cant reverse the process without strong acids.

4. NO- freezing the rock doesnt lower the quality. The heat just makes the reaction happen. Once its done, its done.

1. No. 4 parts product to 1 part coke is the ghetto recipe, and is what you use for making BIG pieces of crack (7, 14, 28 grams). The ratios play a little more loose with big amounts like that anyway. But with tiny amount, its very important that you dont add way too much. Im not a chemist so I cant explain it, but it just does really weird shit to the process...like the rock wont stick to anything anymore.

2. You know youve reacted all you can when tiny pinches of soda and heat dont make any more oil form. As you add little pinches, little droplets of yellowish oil will start coming to the top. When it doesnt do that anymore, reactions done.

1) So the oil is going to turn hard regardless of if I keep applying heat to the spoon?

2) Adding too much soda = finished product won't harden as much? Won't get me as high?

1+2=3) How do I know if I've cooked all I can cook, or if I need to add more soda? (Is there alot of stress on not adding more soda than needed?)

1. Ummm....I guess. If you HAVE oil. But its possible you didnt react all of it. SOme chemical reactions like vinegar and baking soda- happen regardless. Some need heat to happen. This is one of those. In other words- you cant just put coke in water and add soda. It NEEDS heat to happen. And you might hold the lighter under it a bit and get some out, but if you dont take that oil out and then add a lil more soda and heat some more, you dont know if theres any more crack ready to become oil, left in the water (invisible until you add soda).

12-01-2013, 05:38 PM
i always found the electric cooker hob on low to medium heat works perfectly.

CASPER
12-01-2013, 05:43 PM
That sounds like itd work well, yeah. Steady, consistent heat and no black char everywhere.

Oct
12-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Why not just wash the coke with Acetone and have a much better product?

You could always make tha crack 'tho...

CASPER
12-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Dont you need anhydrous acetone?

Clover
12-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Dont you need anhydrous acetone?

Yeah, of course. That is good if your coke doesn't contain any amphetamines but then again, my coke is always good enough that I just don't do it.

Oct
12-01-2013, 06:04 PM
I just remember reading you add acetone till it breaks down then heat it up till it's all adulterants have evaporated and you're left with the pure coke.

Wouldn't mind trying thos technique myself but just imagine using the end product when making crack.

CASPER
12-01-2013, 06:05 PM
You can make anhydrous with epsom salts cooked in the oven into powder.

Oct
12-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Dat crack. :datass:

CASPER
12-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Panny outlined it earlier in he thread. You dont need to boil the acetone. Its an acetone WASH.

Bradley
12-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Tl;Dr this whole thread.

Why don't you noobs just use a small mason jar, like a 4oz one with like an ounce of soft.

Yall spoon cookin and shit like you're reupping on a dub. Now that's fucked up.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D4-VcT-tdyU/T6nfkqfzPNI/AAAAAAAABp8/1rhDqieTh94/s1600/Tyrone2.jpg

CASPER
12-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Most people dont cook zones. Even when i had multiple zones, i usually cooked in 7g batches because you lose some in big ones.

Bradley
12-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Most people dont cook zones. Even when i had multiple zones, i usually cooked in 7g batches because you lose some in big ones.

The profitability is sufficient to make me not care. When you're cookin that shit up put a little plastic baggie ontop of the mason jar. Alot of what you lose will go up and get caught and sink back down.

Just make there's a tiny hole in the plastic bag. and the seal is good.

How much do you pay for hard and soft by you?

Clover
12-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Here in the city I live in (I don't actually buy drugs HERE, I go to bigger cities except for meth) they charge $100 a gram for crack, no price breaks. Yeah, that means an 8-ball costs $350. I try not to laugh when people tell me those prices and be polite, that actually is the going rate here although you can make a 20 minute drive and get it for $50 a gram in the hood. I do get my coke here though, it's a lot less expensive but I still got my good hook up for it, typically even soft goes for the same. Fuck this city, but it's a good place to sell drugs (as long as you don't get caught). The meth is cheap though, but then again it is rural IN.

Bradley
12-01-2013, 08:16 PM
How much you paying for pay for hookers?

Clover
12-01-2013, 08:21 PM
I haven't bought a hooker over here yet lol, but I'd fare to say cheap.

Bradley
12-01-2013, 08:35 PM
I haven't bought a hooker over here yet lol, but I'd fare to say cheap.

Let's smoke some meth and get one.

Clover
12-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Sounds fuckin' good to me :D.

Bradley
12-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Let's get a tranny one and put it on the Poast's craziest videos.

Put a Nazi flag behind us in the hotel and it'll be archivable.

Clover
12-01-2013, 09:17 PM
When and where.

Oct
12-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Fuck paying for a hooker, give a bitch a bump and she'll be riding your dick all night long.

regulater
12-09-2013, 12:37 AM
1.Until you dont see any powder at the bottom of the spoon. Hot water dissolves shit a lot better than cold.

2. Use a candle, or like I said (DID YOU READ MY LONG-ASS INSTRUCTIONS?), turn a soda can upside down, fill it with 91% isopropyl alcohol, and light that to use as a burner.

3. If you add baking soda at the beginning, you might ac4cidentally add too much. And then, you cant reverse the process without strong acids.

4. NO- freezing the rock doesnt lower the quality. The heat just makes the reaction happen. Once its done, its done.

1. No. 4 parts product to 1 part coke is the ghetto recipe, and is what you use for making BIG pieces of crack (7, 14, 28 grams). The ratios play a little more loose with big amounts like that anyway. But with tiny amount, its very important that you dont add way too much. Im not a chemist so I cant explain it, but it just does really weird shit to the process...like the rock wont stick to anything anymore.

2. You know youve reacted all you can when tiny pinches of soda and heat dont make any more oil form. As you add little pinches, little droplets of yellowish oil will start coming to the top. When it doesnt do that anymore, reactions done.

1. Ummm....I guess. If you HAVE oil. But its possible you didnt react all of it. SOme chemical reactions like vinegar and baking soda- happen regardless. Some need heat to happen. This is one of those. In other words- you cant just put coke in water and add soda. It NEEDS heat to happen. And you might hold the lighter under it a bit and get some out, but if you dont take that oil out and then add a lil more soda and heat some more, you dont know if theres any more crack ready to become oil, left in the water (invisible until you add soda).

Thanks. So you recommend extracting the oil from my mix, in bits, whenever I can, versus just keeping all the oil in the spoon mix while cooking and adding more soda?

CASPER
12-09-2013, 05:38 AM
Thanks. So you recommend extracting the oil from my mix, in bits, whenever I can, versus just keeping all the oil in the spoon mix while cooking and adding more soda?

I have no idea what that question even means. I made pretty much foolproof direction earlier in the thread. If you cant follow those directions, i dont know what to tell you.

CASPER
12-09-2013, 05:41 AM
The profitability is sufficient to make me not care. When you're cookin that shit up put a little plastic baggie ontop of the mason jar. Alot of what you lose will go up and get caught and sink back down.

Just make there's a tiny hole in the plastic bag. and the seal is good.

How much do you pay for hard and soft by you?

I dont buy drugs anymore, and ive never purchased hard, but soft is probably still 8000 for a quarter ki. So like 1000-1200 a zip.

CASPER
12-09-2013, 05:47 AM
Here in the city I live in (I don't actually buy drugs HERE, I go to bigger cities except for meth) they charge $100 a gram for crack, no price breaks. Yeah, that means an 8-ball costs $350. I try not to laugh when people tell me those prices and be polite, that actually is the going rate here although you can make a 20 minute drive and get it for $50 a gram in the hood. I do get my coke here though, it's a lot less expensive but I still got my good hook up for it, typically even soft goes for the same. Fuck this city, but it's a good place to sell drugs (as long as you don't get caught). The meth is cheap though, but then again it is rural IN.

That sounds about right. Ie never understood how niggers "whip dat wata" and come up with more weight than when they started. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? When you cook, you pull out the coke oil and lose the cut. How do you add cut to crack? Anytime i cooked, if i cooked 7g, id end up with 5.7 of rock. And if thats the case, crack is necessarily more expensive than soft.i just dont get how youre supposed to cook up 14 grams of coke and turn it into 32 grams of hard. Does not compute. Can someone explain?

Then again, the rock i made was phenomenal. Microbrew shit. I even rinsed it between stages to get extra salt and soda out of it. My shit looked like if you melted butter into liquid, then dripped it on an ice cold freezing cookie sheet. Just little round globs of almost clear oil. Shit was so clean. It was hard to keep it in a pipe.

12-09-2013, 07:42 AM
funny this fred come up again coz i bought some ammonia the other day. i might wash up some rock before i end up throwing it in somebodies face.

@butt naked, you're not just pulling out the coke oil, you are actually turning cocaine hydrochloride salt into cocaine freebase. that's why it blobs up into an oil, because freebase is not water soluble like hydrochloride is.

CASPER
12-09-2013, 07:53 AM
Im aware of what the process is. Im trying to explain it as easily as possible. Most people trying to make crack arent the sharpest tools in the shed, and starting to talk about hydrochloride base precipitates blah blah is and easy way to flip their brains into derp mode. Its oily. Ill call it an oil.

12-09-2013, 08:10 AM
http://jennpav.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david-suspicious-stare-e1328158257729.jpg?w=277&h=300

hmm, okay. okay butt naked, i'll believe you

Clover
12-10-2013, 05:32 PM
That sounds about right. Ie never understood how niggers "whip dat wata" and come up with more weight than when they started. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? When you cook, you pull out the coke oil and lose the cut. How do you add cut to crack? Anytime i cooked, if i cooked 7g, id end up with 5.7 of rock. And if thats the case, crack is necessarily more expensive than soft.i just dont get how youre supposed to cook up 14 grams of coke and turn it into 32 grams of hard. Does not compute. Can someone explain?

Then again, the rock i made was phenomenal. Microbrew shit. I even rinsed it between stages to get extra salt and soda out of it. My shit looked like if you melted butter into liquid, then dripped it on an ice cold freezing cookie sheet. Just little round globs of almost clear oil. Shit was so clean. It was hard to keep it in a pipe.

You assume all the cut is being pulled out, but if the cut in there is in HCL form, couldn't it turn to base just like coke? I know shit about chemistry, but that makes sense to me and yeah, I've seen nigs cook GOOD crack and end up with more weight than they started with. I donno, maybe if you're getting pure enough coke to start with, the added weight of the baking soda is what adds weight. I really donno.

12-10-2013, 08:49 PM
i picked up some ammonia the other day. gonna order some nice coke and give it a wash later. i'm gonna go with this recipe for the most part, although i'm not going to bother going the full hog for the really pure wash tho.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/335233-Making-freebase-cocaine-the-correct-procedure!

CASPER
12-11-2013, 02:33 AM
You prolly mean basifying the coke with the ammonia, but ifyoure actually referring to a "wash", you do that with anhydrous acetone. Just fyi.

12-11-2013, 08:29 AM
yeah sorry, over here people refer to making crack as washing up coke. i think a lot of people who don't really know anything about the process assume that crack is like a pure form of cocaine. so to say washing up coke is common here for making crack.

Ted Danzig SR
12-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Blow it up w/ that B-12 killa cam.