PDA

View Full Version : How do i make liquid xanax

Ouroboros
11-01-2011, 10:53 PM
from 3mg xr pill. I was told prop. glycol but im unsure of the tek

EDIT: no im not trying to bang it..SWIM just wants to turn 15 3mg pills into liquid for ease of sale

vilbe
11-01-2011, 11:00 PM
everclear...

Erorr
11-01-2011, 11:11 PM
How can you get any easier than pills when it comes to selling something?

Piles of Crack
11-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Save yourself the trouble and chloroform the bitch.

Ouroboros
11-01-2011, 11:37 PM

been thinkin about it trust me...my friend has a list of people....
:devil2:

Ouroboros
11-01-2011, 11:38 PM
everclear...

So helpful.....:picard: how much and does it acctualy break down the xr shit....this is what im looking for

Ouroboros
11-01-2011, 11:39 PM
I guess youve never sold xan on gummy bears then...

Piles of Crack
11-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Seriously though, if you smash it up in a shot glass with a screwdriver or something and add some strong liquor it should do the trick. I used to drop Xanax pills into my own drink pretty much anytime I drank whiskey while having Xanax in my possession and it always worked out just fine.

Ouroboros
11-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Seriously though, if you smash it up in a shot glass with a screwdriver or something and add some strong liquor it should do the trick. I used to drop Xanax pills into my own drink pretty much anytime I drank whiskey while having Xanax in my possession and it always worked out just fine.

Im just fuzzy on the amount of everclear to powder, and im also unsure if the powder will dosolve comletely....will it seperate the binders into a foam on top of it or since its a solvent will it kill the material.

Also ive heard of using prop glycol...is that a better alternative

mksnowboarder
11-02-2011, 12:44 AM
I dunno about beating the time release; you should google around and see if you can find the patent for it or anything.

Propylene glycol works better, for sure, and would be easier to find a maximum solubility for by googling. But, if you're trying to put them on gummy bears, it wouldn't work as well, because the alcohol would evaporate quickly.

mike

drsuicide
11-02-2011, 12:51 AM
It doesnt make much sense to turn pills into liquid form. I could understand if you had pure alaprozam.

Ouroboros
11-02-2011, 01:10 AM

everclear...

I dunno about beating the time release; you should google around and see if you can find the patent for it or anything.

Propylene glycol works better, for sure, and would be easier to find a maximum solubility for by googling. But, if you're trying to put them on gummy bears, it wouldn't work as well, because the alcohol would evaporate quickly.

mike

Ugh ive had it before, im sure it was prob glycol though. It was on gum lol
:lsd::lsd::lsd::lsd::lsd:

drsuicide
11-02-2011, 01:12 AM

The liquid was probably made with pure alaprozam and not pills. I have had it in liquid form too and it was clear. I would assume you would need too much liquid to dissolve all the binder and shit to be able to drop it onto gum or candy or whatever.

tomjonesa22
11-02-2011, 01:44 AM
Ask the dr for liquid next time...

Konglomo
11-02-2011, 01:46 AM

I'm pretty sure swallowing a pill would be easier than chewing gum. Now, if you're trying to get a 6 year old to take his antibiotics...

Didn't the gum taste bad?

Ouroboros
11-02-2011, 02:25 AM
he said he broke down the 3mg xrs....round green big fuckers

Ouroboros
11-02-2011, 02:30 AM
I'm pretty sure swallowing a pill would be easier than chewing gum. Now, if you're trying to get a 6 year old to take his antibiotics...

Didn't the gum taste bad?

horribly bad
...kinda didnt care after 3 or 4 drops lol
.5 roughly a drop

Konglomo
11-02-2011, 02:43 AM
horribly bad
...kinda didnt care after 3 or 4 drops lol
.5 roughly a drop

the only thing I could think that would taste worse would be a stick of gum covered in MDMA

Ouroboros
11-02-2011, 03:00 AM
the only thing I could think that would taste worse would be a stick of gum covered in MDMA

If i knew u id let you lick this rock...its horribly tasty...it may be killing my tastebuds
:devil2:

Ouroboros
11-03-2011, 01:17 AM
So non of you fucks know a tek? Wow man....this place has gone to shit. I miss &T
:nono:

King Owl
11-03-2011, 01:43 AM
So non of you fucks know a tek? Wow man....this place has gone to shit. I miss &T
:nono:

I miss when people knew how to fucking google and didn't expect to be spoonfed.

What brand of alpraz do you have, and how is it compounded? You need to find out what the inactives are in the pill, and then determine their solubility in various solvents. Benzos tend to be sparingly water soluble, so something like propyelene glycol would probably work great for pulling the alpraz out of the mixture, but itwould also form a pretty turgid mixture, and in that small an amount, would be difficult to filter to remove the insoluble binders etc. So you may find that you need to mash the tablets in PG, then dilute that mash with something that isn't going to dick with the solubility, like absolute ethanol, and then add an equal volume of that to give you enough fluid to effectively filter out or even just decant off or siphon with a small syringe. There isn't just a 'tek' for doing shit like this because different manufacturers have different formulations of tablet, you gormless ass. Next time, instead of just bitching because people weren't very helpful, try helping yourself. The information is out there, if you're willing to seek it.

JackBoy
11-03-2011, 03:47 AM
(POST REMOVED)

Konglomo
11-03-2011, 04:24 AM
I understand that Phenazepam.... phenazepam....substances that have a high probability of also being introduced; some with fatal side-effects.

:)

Giving your girlfriend an overdose of a certain substance while she is tripping balls on an amphetamine analog can have fatal side effects, too.

JackBoy
11-03-2011, 04:46 AM
(POST REMOVED)

Konglomo
11-03-2011, 04:52 AM
Oh, really? I was a bit worried when the phenazepam was still present in her system and she also ingested an NMDA receptor manipulator, until I learned this was common medical practice to simultaneously administer ketamine with alprazolam.

If somebody is having a bad psychedelic experience, is it not common practice to give them a benzo class drug?

Taking any drug, even alone, can have fatal side effects.

How would you recommend somebody should deal with unwanted effects from a psychedelic amphetamine?

The administration of a benzo-class drug is an obvious solution. The problem with phenazepam is the long duration, metabolic half-life and the amount of time it takes to show first initial effects.

Don't come to me and pretend you know something when it is clear you don't.

I've been dealing with RC industry since 2003 or 2004. Nearly a decade later, I'm glad to report that I haven't had any "issues". Literal TONS of very "dangerous" chemicals have passed through my hands with no fatalities.

Can you say that? Of course not.
Yeah, its probably a common medical practice to administer those for someone who has 80% of their body burned.
You don't overdose them.
You said phenazepam is chemical garbage earlier, if you hold that belief about a drug, why would you give it to your girlfriend when she is already having a bad experience? That is like going to the gas station that puts water in their gas, when your car is already running like shit.

I may not have handled "tons" of any drug, but I know my way around drugs. So I guess you prescreen everyone before selling them drugs, just to make sure they know what to do, right? Fucking tryhard

m.060.mm
11-03-2011, 05:00 AM

Both of these.

Futher, why are you taking your mom's xanax and imitating the drunk gummy bears thing? Have you ever tasted xanax? The XR part will make it gummy if I remember xanax's extending properties correctly but it's bitter as shit. Very distinct. Fond memories.

JackBoy
11-03-2011, 05:18 AM
Yeah, its probably a common medical practice to administer those for someone who has 80% of their body burned.
You don't overdose them.
You said phenazepam is chemical garbage earlier, if you hold that belief about a drug, why would you give it to your girlfriend when she is already having a bad experience? That is like going to the gas station that puts water in their gas, when your car is already running like shit.

I may not have handled "tons" of any drug, but I know my way around drugs. So I guess you prescreen everyone before selling them drugs, just to make sure they know what to do, right? Fucking tryhard

First off, I'll repeat this again: I don't sell drugs.

Period.

I don't have to pre-screen anybody. I deal with a reputable client database of verified vendors, labs and re-sellers. Legitimate business... I don't source illegal substances from places where they are illegal to manufacture, and I don't provide or ship my compounds to areas where the laws there classify them as illegal substances.

Got that yet?

How can you say the dosage of the phenazepam was an "overdose"? You know nothing about the actual weight of the powder she took, only a rough approximation. Secondly, you know nothing of her personal chemical atmosphere, her tolerance or her body. I'd say I'm the expert on that one for sure, not you.

I'm also the only person who knows for sure exactly how many mg were there. You don't. Your assumption it was an overdose is purely speculation.

Admit it!

For all the bad things you can say about phenazepam, it is a potent benzo-class drug. My opinion that it is a garbage chemical comes from other directions, related to the duration, rather than the actual effects of the chemical itself.

Phenazepam is fairly safe... at proper dosages. Benzo class drugs are notoriously hard to overdose on unless there are CNS depressants introduced as well. Obviously mixing it with a CNS stimulant in order to combat the effects is a good usage for benzo class drugs and is common medical practice.

Konglomo
11-03-2011, 05:23 AM
First off, I'll repeat this again: I don't sell drugs.

Period.

I don't have to pre-screen anybody. I deal with a reputable client database of verified vendors, labs and re-sellers. Legitimate business... I don't source illegal substances from places where they are illegal to manufacture, and I don't provide or ship my compounds to areas where the laws there classify them as illegal substances.

Got that yet?

How can you say the dosage of the phenazepam was an "overdose"? You know nothing about the actual weight of the powder she took, only a rough approximation. Secondly, you know nothing of her personal chemical atmosphere, her tolerance or her body. I'd say I'm the expert on that one for sure, not you.

I'm also the only person who knows for sure exactly how many mg were there. You don't. Your assumption it was an overdose is purely speculation.

Admit it!

For all the bad things you can say about phenazepam, it is a potent benzo-class drug. My opinion that it is a garbage chemical comes from other directions, related to the duration, rather than the actual effects of the chemical itself.

Phenazepam is fairly safe... at proper dosages. Benzo class drugs are notoriously hard to overdose on unless there are CNS depressants introduced as well. Obviously mixing it with a CNS stimulant in order to combat the effects is a good usage for benzo class drugs and is common medical practice.

Bullshit, you sell drugs so you can buy children to rape. Just admit it. Selling drugs isn't a bad thing, but being a child molester is. What caused it, did your mom use to diddle you peepee? Or was it a male family member? They probably pimped you out to buy whatever designer drug was popular back then, you're so fucking stupid it has to be generational.

She is the one who got it in my head that you overdosed her. Not my fault that her inability to tell an accurate story caused me to speculate.

Stop giving me lessons on drugzz you're not going to teach me anything.

JackBoy
11-03-2011, 05:29 AM
NeonDreams may look 12, and I've known her since she was. I never penetrated her until after she turned 18 though, I have class.

I don't molest children. Or rape them.

Have you noticed yet that I don't insult you, no matter how much I disagree with you or your opinions? You might want to study my habits... they are an obvious evolution from your backwards way of communication. Your thoughts and arguments are very well thought out, you don't have to call me or my mother "fucking stupid" as a crutch for your opinions.

Which is all you have. Opinions. I can't say they are wrong. I do wish to correct the facts though. The fact is that I waited until NeonDreams was well past the age of consent in my state (16, as long as the other person is not 24 yet, which I wasn't until she was 19....) when I first penetrated her.

If we like to be two consenting adults and pretend she is still just as old as she was the day we met, we're allowed to do that. :) If you don't like it, then OH WELL.

The Duke
11-03-2011, 05:39 AM
Stop being so defensive in all your posts jackboy.

BTW, phenazepam is NOT a benzo.

JackBoy
11-03-2011, 05:51 AM
I wouldn't have to defend my self if I wasn't being attacked. If I want to defend my self, I'm pretty sure it isn't against the forum rules... so keep your opinion to your self, please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenazepam

Phenazepam is a benzodiazepine drug, which was developed in the Soviet Union and now produced in Russia and some CIS countries. Phenazepam is used in the treatment of neurological disorders such as epilepsy, alcohol withdrawal syndrome and insomnia. It can be used as a premedication before surgery as it augments the effects of anesthetics and reduces anxiety.

According to Wikipedia, you need to do some research.

Konglomo
11-03-2011, 05:54 AM
NeonDreams may look 12, and I've known her since she was. I never penetrated her until after she turned 18 though, I have class.

I don't molest children. Or rape them.

Have you noticed yet that I don't insult you, no matter how much I disagree with you or your opinions? You might want to study my habits... they are an obvious evolution from your backwards way of communication. Your thoughts and arguments are very well thought out, you don't have to call me or my mother "fucking stupid" as a crutch for your opinions.

Which is all you have. Opinions. I can't say they are wrong. I do wish to correct the facts though. The fact is that I waited until NeonDreams was well past the age of consent in my state (16, as long as the other person is not 24 yet, which I wasn't until she was 19....) when I first penetrated her.

If we like to be two consenting adults and pretend she is still just as old as she was the day we met, we're allowed to do that. :) If you don't like it, then OH WELL.
Well at least you know the law. Just watch what you girl friend posts on the internet :) IMO, she made you out to be an idiot....

The Duke
11-03-2011, 05:56 AM
Mmm... my bad, was thinking of etizolam.

Just ignore the trolls. And don't give me shit, I'm trying to help.

Konglomo
11-03-2011, 05:56 AM
I wouldn't have to defend my self if I wasn't being attacked. If I want to defend my self, I'm pretty sure it isn't against the forum rules... so keep your opinion to your self, please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenazepam

Phenazepam is a benzodiazepine drug, which was developed in the Soviet Union and now produced in Russia and some CIS countries. Phenazepam is used in the treatment of neurological disorders such as epilepsy, alcohol withdrawal syndrome and insomnia. It can be used as a premedication before surgery as it augments the effects of anesthetics and reduces anxiety.

He probably meant Etizolam

m.060.mm
11-03-2011, 05:58 AM
Phenazepam is fairly safe... at proper dosages.

Your assumption is purely speculation.

Admit it!

See what I did there, asshole?

m.060.mm
11-03-2011, 06:00 AM

More of your own words I can use against you. You're citing a publicly edited encyclopedia without a reference (to the statement you quoted.) If you're gonna make an argument, make it good.

JackBoy
11-03-2011, 06:01 AM
Mmm... my bad, was thinking of etizolam.

Just ignore the trolls. And don't give me shit, I'm trying to help.

I wasn't giving you shit, mate, just making a factual correction to your original post. I can understand the confusion, you are correct that etizolam is not a benzo class drug.

My intention wasn't to offend or insult you, which is why I merely recommended that you do some more research based on what you had said.

I learned a long time ago that you can't help anybody else along in life. They must help themselves. Thank you for being reasonable and logical and helping your self to the correct information and realizing you made what essentially was a typo (in my book).

:)

JackBoy
11-03-2011, 06:03 AM
More of your own words I can use against you. You're citing a publicly edited encyclopedia without a reference (to the statement you quoted.) If you're gonna make an argument, make it good.

Are you seriously going to come here and argue that Phenazepam is not a benzo-class drug?

Then, further-more, you quoted two things I said previously out of context and failed to make any valid points that I could see.

I never claim my opinions are facts. The individual that accidentally got Phenazepam and Etizolam confused earlier has come to enlightenment. You've got a very difficult journey ahead of you from what I can see.

Konglomo
11-03-2011, 06:09 AM
Are you seriously going to come here and argue that Phenazepam is not a benzo-class drug?

Then, further-more, you quoted two things I said previously out of context and failed to make any valid points that I could see.

I never claim my opinions are facts. The individual that accidentally got Phenazepam and Etizolam confused earlier has come to enlightenment. You've got a very difficult journey ahead of you from what I can see.

He was just pointing out that you were citing information that is less than credible.

Also, just admit that you came here to brag about how great you are, and that you're a fat e-charles manson who drugs teenagers with research chemicals to get them to do your bidding online.

JackBoy
11-03-2011, 06:51 AM
He was just pointing out that you were citing information that is less than credible.

Also, just admit that you came here to brag about how great you are, and that you're a fat e-charles manson who drugs teenagers with research chemicals to get them to do your bidding online.

I came here to defend my girlfriend from your massive collection of trolls. Not to brag about anything.

First off, I'm definitely not fat. I'm 200lbs and 6'6". Is this unhealthy?

Secondly, I'm not sure what an "E-Charles Manson" is. It would seem you are implying that I am a cult leader on the internet. Which I don't take as an insult.

Next... I don't drug anybody with anything. Any human who ingests any substance in my presence does so under their own possession of the compound and personal choice; I am not legally allowed to advocate the consumption of research chemicals by humans.

I did however do the following:

1.) I made the recommendation that taking a benzo class drug in her current state would help the negative effects she was describing from a psychedelic amphetamine go away.

2.) I made the judgement that she would be incapable of properly weighing such a substance in her condition and advised she remove a few mg from her bag of phenazepam under my guidance.

When I say HER bag of Phenazepam, I literally mean that she was the purchasing agent that obtained the chemical from the lab it was sourced from.

When she chose to ingest it, knowing it was a benzo-class drug, she did so as a consenting adult under her own supervision and decision.

So before you accuse me of more things which you have no proof, realize this:

I don't do anything illegal in life any more.

I was facing 30 years for an armed robbery with a mask enhancement that I didn't commit! It cost me tens of thousands of dollars still to settle the matter properly in court with a sufficient lawyer.

The line I walk is very blurry. However, I'd never recommend a product one of my companies stock that is a research chemical for human consumption.

I will continue to provide helpful medical advice to those in need, but everybody is warned or well aware that I AM NOT A DOCTOR. When a human ingests something, I'm very careful to avoid being involved with their decision(s).

Keep in mind, I've been in the RC industry since 2004. I've yet to have any problems. No hospital visits. No deaths. No police involvement. I'm fortunate that my client database is full of so many reputable research groups and institutions with responsible staff and proper safety/handling procedures.

Anyways... *sigh*. It is difficult to deal with some people sometimes and not become agitated. Get your facts straight before you come to me and attempt to say anything or accuse me of anything.

Here is another fact: I've spent almost all night correcting inaccuracies, insults and misinformation generated by this community. In every single instance, essentially, I've been forced to provide proofs that included images and videos and even when it turns out that what I or neondreams was saying was correct, nobody comes back with an apology.

Even after coming back as legit and verifiable, I'm still dealing with constant trolling. I don't mind, what is a troll to an ogre?

The Duke
11-03-2011, 07:24 AM
You don't have to prove shit to zoklet.

A lot of us grew up on totse/zoklet. We are close knit. We fuck with everybody that comes in thinking they're hot shit. It's how we weed out cops and dumbasses.

You make me angry because you keep feeding the trolls and being an internet expert.

Please stop with your smug observations. We don't need them. Also, we have great minds here like piles of crack, panthrax and a couple others.

We grew up on totse, if you don't know what that means... please GTFO!

It takes more than a rudimentary knowledge of rcs for anybody to respect you.

I don't like you attitude and you've lost my respect.

You're right, we can't help you.

JackBoy
11-03-2011, 08:29 AM
zoklet has to prove to me that it removes users who openly admit to working with law enforcement before I start contacting vendors and warning their potential clients through outlets like safeorscam if they fail to either:

1.) Convince the moderators and admins here to remove the users that openly admit to working with law enforcement and snitching/narc'ing on innocent people.

OR

2.) Remove themselves from this volatile atmosphere

then I can only guess that they are putting their clients at risk and warn my respective communities to avoid such vendors.

I'll also contact the labs in Europe, Africa, Asia and the United States that I use and provide an accurate list of vendors that they might want to avoid.

Keep in mind, I facilitate massive international business for reputable clients, most of whom are part of non-profit organizations doing legitimate MEDICAL RESEARCH on many of the compounds I provide.

Vendors getting snitched on by narcs drives the price of these chemicals up.

Communities that pretend to be a safe place for vendors to operate and then allow people who openly admit to working with law enforcement to run amok in their community are doing a disservice to these people trying to make an honest living.

King Owl
11-03-2011, 09:52 AM
thread successfully derailed. take your argument somewhere else, guys.

Erorr
11-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Seriously, next post that continues this retardation gets red flagged. Stay on topic guys

The Duke
11-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Fuck you, Error.

Ouroboros
11-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Wow my point was proved...once again. &t would have gotten this done. Fuck RC's im just fucking trying to do this. Google wasnt helpful at all

This shit got so derailed that im moving it to totse2

Erorr
11-03-2011, 08:20 PM
If you really want to follow this &T tradition you are leaning against then why dont you experiment yourself for the greater good of us knowing how its done???

Ouroboros
11-03-2011, 08:26 PM
If you really want to follow this &T tradition you are leaning against then why dont you experiment yourself for the greater good of us knowing how its done???

I plan on writing about the experiment for the front page. I agree i would just like some better directions to follow. I at least want to know what the XR system consists of and how i can beat it

drsuicide
11-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Honestly I don't think it is as complicated as you are making it out to be. Powder finely and dissolve in the smallest amount of liquid (alcohol or prop glycol). Try it with one pill first and then you can get an idea of the mg to ml ratio.

Ouroboros
11-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Honestly I don't think it is as complicated as you are making it out to be. Powder finely and dissolve in the smallest amount of liquid (alcohol or prop glycol). Try it with one pill first and then you can get an idea of the mg to ml ratio.

this might prove right, im wondering if disolving it will make it gunky or not because of the xr....your prob right that it wont be that complicated. Thank you