PDA

View Full Version : immodium makes tramadol noddable....

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 02:57 AM
After just recently just making a post on tramadol and its constipation side effect. i just remembered another tramadol experience i wnated to share.

during november last year. when i was decently strung out. around this time of my life tramadol would not do shit. but help take away my dope sickness

i remember one day thinking i would not score went to wal mart and got a bottle of 24 loperamide to get ride of my withdrawals...

after about 6 hours of taking them. i got a call and got the following drugs for free

4mg dilaudid.
5mg methadone
and 10. 50mg tramdol pills

right off the bat i shot up a 4mg D. and ate the methadone.

and hour after that i started with about 6 of the trammies. and took 1 more ever hour or so after that

i found myself nodding that nite... according to wiki. immodium effects the mu opioid recepter... which is the same receptor that tramadol effects.

im pretty sure that if i justt had the 4mg dilaudid and 5mg methadone i would have not gotten so high

could high doses of loperamide mixed with around 500mg tramadol make tramadol a "noddable opioid?"

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 02:59 AM
Interesting, although tramadol can be quite enjoyable on its on, more stimulating then most opiates

Gun Lover
03-26-2012, 03:07 AM
immodium effects the mu opioid recepter... which is the same receptor that tramadol effects.
Yep, except immodium (loperamide) passes the blood-brain barrier very poorly and therefore doesn't really get you high on its own.
could high doses of loperamide mixed with around 500mg tramadol make tramadol a "noddable opioid?"

Quite possibly, at least in someone with low tolerance.

Gun Lover
03-26-2012, 03:31 AM
can you buy loperamide in the USA right now without a prescription? how much does it take to get rid of withdrawals?

Yeah, as much as you can afford. The amount needed completely depends on your tolerance.

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 03:33 AM
can you buy loperamide in the USA right now without a prescription? how much does it take to get rid of withdrawals?

Yep it is called Imodium, it is OTC, not sure what the dose to get rid of withdrawals is but I think it is not much more than a regular dose...

You can always take some DXM to get rid of WD's, at least it gets you high...

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 03:56 AM

WTF?!?!?!?

dont listen to this shit.... why in the hell would you use dxm to try and get ride of opiate withdrawls?

&Zenith
03-26-2012, 04:00 AM
WTF?!?!?!?

dont listen to this shit.... why in the hell would you use dxm to try and get ride of opiate withdrawls?

He's a DXM junkie and has never experienced opiate withdrawals

Poor Slag

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 04:44 AM
WTF?!?!?!?

You are fucking stupid stupid dude, you know how many people use DXM to get rid if withdrawals, Google it bitch. Yea because Imodium, a drug that has no psychoactive effects is really going to help, it does not cross the BBB, it only helps with physical symptoms, somewhat, fucking people on here are so ignorant :picard:

Poor Slag

Actually it is what help me quit the shit, that and weed

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 05:02 AM
You are fucking stupid stupid dude, you know how many people use DXM to get rid if withdrawals, Google it bitch. Yea because Imodium, a drug that has no psychoactive effects is really going to help, it does not cross the BBB, it only helps with physical symptoms, somewhat, fucking people on here are so ignorant :picard:

Actually it is what help me quit the shit, that and weed

troll fail is troll fail. if not a troll then you are a complete moron

im not talking about how immodium gets you high. im talking about how helpfull it is to get rid of dope sick. (suburban methadone)

i dont care what you or how what google results i get....

do opiate addicts wanna trip or feel warm and fuzzy.

no they would rather get rid of there dope sickness. then work on trying to ge there actual fix

anyone using a recreational about of dxm to get rid of opiate withdrwals is almost as big as a moran as you

duke zion.... i shall now refer to you as fail zion

Plainchems
03-26-2012, 05:08 AM

I don't care about the rest of this conversation-- this is the stupidest thing I have seen someone bother to type out in a long time.

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 05:12 AM

troll fail is troll fail. if not a troll then you are a complete moron

im not talking about how immodium gets you high. im talking about how helpfull it is to get rid of dope sick. (suburban methadone)

i dont care what you or how what google results i get....

do opiate addicts wanna trip or feel warm and fuzzy.

no they would rather get rid of there dope sickness. then work on trying to ge there actual fix

anyone using a recreational about of dxm to get rid of opiate withdrwals is almost as big as a moran as you

Yea dude you are stupid, people take low doses of DXM to get rid of opiate withdrawals, I never said anything about tripping out, although that is what I did because I tripped on DXM before I ever did opiates so I have a tolerance to the shit, Imodium doesn't make you feel warm and fuzzy anyway

NMDA antagonist you know what that means fucker, both Methadone and DXM are that, go ahead and try to explain how it doesn't help if not eliminate withdrawals....You need to spell check your post btw, you misspelled moron including other words hahhahha :picard:

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 05:14 AM
I don't care about the rest of this conversation-- this is the stupidest thing I have seen someone bother to type out in a long time.

It is better you didn't read the rest, he misspelled most of the words, and he is just trying to argue for the sake of arguing I guess, he really has no idea what hes talking about...

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 05:39 AM
Yea dude you are stupid, people take low doses of DXM to get rid of opiate withdrawals, I never said anything about tripping out, although that is what I did because I tripped on DXM before I ever did opiates so I have a tolerance to the shit, Imodium doesn't make you feel warm and fuzzy anyway

NMDA antagonist you know what that means fucker, both Methadone and DXM are that, go ahead and try to explain how it doesn't help if not eliminate withdrawals....You need to spell check your post btw, you misspelled moron including other words hahhahha :picard:

i did not want to spell check. cause i was too pissed off at your stupidity. i wanted to respond faster. so if you are troll. congrats.

however i was not explaining how immodium makes you feel warm and fuzzy. i was explaining how much help it is for opiate w/d.

the whole fucking post was about how immodium = better for opiate withdrawal then dxm

you were saying dxm > immodium because it can get you high

this is what i was talking about. which led me to think that you were talking about tripping on dxm to treat opiate withdrawal....
you never said at all in a past post in this thread about taking only a small dose for opiate w/d

and regardless your opiate experience and experience with dealing with opiate withdrawal is shit compared to my experience

and on top of all that you need to tell me how i misspell shit to hide the fact of how useless you are in this thread.

bottom line immodium > dxm for opiate w/d

now that we cleared this up. lets get back to the thread topic

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 05:46 AM

Poor Slag

attentional all zokletians. if this statement is true duke zions post are completly useless in this thread.

thank you come again

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 05:46 AM
i did not want to spell check. cause i was too pissed off at your stupidity. i wanted to respond faster. so if you are troll. congrats.

however i was not explaining how immodium makes you feel warm and fuzzy. i was explaining how much help it is for opiate w/d.

the whole fucking post was about how immodium = better for opiate withdrawal then dxm

you were saying dxm > immodium because it can get you high

this is what i was talking about. which led me to think that you were talking about tripping on dxm to treat opiate withdrawal....
you never said at all in a past post in this thread about taking only a small dose for opiate w/d

and regardless your opiate experience and experience with dealing with opiate withdrawal is shit compared to my experience

and on top of all that you need to tell me how i misspell shit to hide the fact of how useless you are in this thread.

bottom line immodium > dxm for opiate w/d

now that we cleared this up. lets get back to the thread topic

You didnt clear anything up for one, two you dont know what withdrwals I went through, three you just repeated yourself, four DXM is a dissociative, it will block any physical or mental withdrawals, Imodium aint shit dude, until you try DXM for it, STFU and do your research, their are plenty of people that would argue DXM is much better than something that really doesn't work all that good...

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 05:48 AM
attentional all zokletians. if this statement is true duke zions post are completly useless in this thread.

thank you come again

How would he know what drugs I have done or been addicted to? Also I am not Slag, damn everyday I think I met the dumbest person on Zoklet, and another MORON like you comes along.....

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 05:54 AM
You didnt clear anything up for one, two you dont know what withdrwals I went through, three you just repeated yourself, four DXM is a dissociative, it will block any physical or mental withdrawals, Imodium aint shit dude, until you try DXM for it, STFU and do your research, their are plenty of people that would argue DXM is much better than something that really doesn't work all that good...

by the way you type i know i have more experience then you...

both physical and MENTAL?!?!?!?

its confirmed you are trolling

are you ALWAYS going through mental withdrawals you idioit......

can you honestly say you have tried big doses of loperamide while going through opiate w/d?

oh wait thats rite.... you have never experienced withdrawals. and you are a dxm head in his mid 20's still hanging out with high school teens using dxm to get high.

i need to correct myself again

you are not just useless in this thread. you are useless in life

you also just now started to watch breaking bad. im going to spoil it for you now.

during season 2 all this black and whtie for shadowing is caused by a plane crash that walt indirectly causes

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 05:57 AM
i also loved how duke zion gave me a thanks in a breaking bad thread

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 06:03 AM
Hahahaha. nice try buddy, I am done arguing with you because you are a moron, you do typical shit other idiots on here do, try to act like you know me, I never do that shit because for one I don't know shit about anyone on here nor do I care to judge them for it...

Actually for the past or month or so I haven't got high on anything, and I haven't got high on DXM in almost 3 months. You know who I hang out with and what withdrawals I went through? becuse you know who I am right? No Your a fucking retard

Once you said I am going to spoil it for you I stopped reading...

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 06:05 AM
Even if you disagree with me who gives a fuck, move on dude.

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 06:09 AM
Damn dude you look like a 16 year old little pussy in your photo on your profile, don't argue with people older then you dude, it is an argument that you wont win, I have had far more experience with life and drugs including opiates

Stop being a weak minded little bitch and quit the shit, it aint that serious

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 06:43 AM
This is :facepalm:

immodium will not help poiate withdrawls unless you inject it straight to the brain. to cross the blood-brain barrier you know (lol)

Dxm on the other hand is a great way to pass the time and forget about w/d's. Especially since its a disi-mi-soc-iativ-e. Very cheap and availble as well.

Thanks Kip. I love you buddy

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 06:51 AM
this whole thread started about how. an experience i had seems like immodium potentiated tramadol... then became about how it can help get rid of opiate withdrawal....

i never said small doses of dxm will not help w/d but. how immodium would be better

anyway how bout we actuallyg et back to the original topic

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 06:51 AM
Damn dude you look like a 16 year old little pussy in your photo on your profile, don't argue with people older then you dude, it is an argument that you wont win, I have had far more experience with life and drugs including opiates

Stop being a weak minded little bitch and quit the shit, it aint that serious

and ya..... that pic was me when i was 18... im 24 now btw

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 06:54 AM
This is :facepalm:

immodium will not help poiate withdrawls unless you inject it straight to the brain. to cross the blood-brain barrier you know (lol)

Dxm on the other hand is a great way to pass the time and forget about w/d's. Especially since its a disi-mi-soc-iativ-e. Very cheap and availble as well.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=180472

you officialllllllllly made this thread face palm

just because it does not cross the BBB does not mean it not work

its called suburban methadone for a reason

it will not get you high. but it will take away your dope sickness. better then any other OTC

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 06:58 AM
I have had far more experience with life and drugs including opiates

im 24 now. and i have wayyyyy more experience with opiates opioids than you..... i could not even begin to tell you how much i have gone through in life cause of my addiction

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 07:05 AM
and ya..... that pic was me when i was 18... im 24 now btw

Yea sure dude

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 07:07 AM
im 24 now. and i have wayyyyy more experience with opiates opioids than you..... i could not even begin to tell you how much i have gone through in life cause of my addiction

Yea because you know that how? Shutup dude, just quit responding to me before I make you look even more stupid, if that is possible at this point

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 07:08 AM
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=180472

you officialllllllllly made this thread face palm

just because it does not cross the BBB does not mean it not work

its called suburban methadone for a reason

it will not get you high. but it will take away your dope sickness. better then any other OTC

Never heard anyone call it that, anyway OK dude you think it works better, it is called an opinion, move on....

Go on bluelight or another forum and ask them what works better you little shithead

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 07:11 AM
Never heard anyone call it that, anyway OK dude you think it works better, it is called an opinion, move on....

Go on bluelight or another forum and ask them what works better you little shithead

ohhhhhh your from bluelight....

you should have said that from the start.

this makes complete sense now.

now you also need to add me to your signature. for a reminder of how i am better then you.... you know the whole reason why you made that as your sig in the first place

the people that are better then you in every way in life. but secretly its how you try to boost up the very little self esteem that you have.

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 07:16 AM
ohhhhhh your from bluelight....

you should have said that from the start.

this makes complete sense now.

now you also need to add me to your signature. for a reminder of how i am better then you.... you know the whole reason why you made that as your sig in the first place

the people that are better then you in every way in life. but secretly its how you try to boost up the very little self esteem that you have.

Nope not really from there, I made another account recently, because my old one was inactive because I hadn't login on in years...but I have read plenty of forums over the years from there any other sites.......I made that sig because those are dumb fuckers who try to argue with me and basically the worst posters on this site, but you really aint important enough to even put on my sig, that is the sad thing....

We can keep doing this or you can just STFU and move on. god damn

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 07:30 AM
I've never heard it called that. If it were a decent wd med then dont youmthink we would know about it by now? C'mon dude...

Duke is like 30 btw. He's no kid.

26:mad:

Some people use Imodium and it works fine but many people have used DXM to kick opiates both in low and large doses and it is more effective. like I said before it is similar to Methadone in some ways it works on NDMA..

Duke Zion
03-26-2012, 07:36 AM
26 eh? They call that your sexual prime you know?

rawr

No wonder I jerk off on a daily basis

DestroyedMatter
03-26-2012, 04:25 PM
I've never heard it called that. If it were a decent wd med then dont youmthink we would know about it by now? C'mon dude...

Duke is like 30 btw. He's no kid.

you just proved how you are now the stupidest poster on this thread.

and obviously regardless of his and your age i got more experience with this then both of you combined

Satyr
03-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Jesus christ you little faggots, shut up already. :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure that the dosage needed to get high of Immodium is enough to ensure that you will not shit for weeks. And when you do, you will literally shit bricks.

ilovechronic
03-26-2012, 04:59 PM
Yep, except immodium (loperamide) passes the blood-brain barrier very poorly and therefore doesn't really get you high on its own.

Quite possibly, at least in someone with low tolerance.

It is possible if the lope has a higher affinity for the ope receptors in the gut than the O-Desmethyltramadol the o-dtram would bind to mu receptors in other parts of the body in this case the brain and CNS.

vilbe
03-26-2012, 10:45 PM
yes lope makes a good potinator.....

good thing you had methadone, and not trying the trams/subs/lope combo, thats a great sick [not]....

remember lope is an opiod, and well long term dependence is hazardous

ilovechronic
03-27-2012, 01:45 AM
Remember tramadol is a mu opioid agonist or atleast its metabolite is but also has SSNRI properties so it is like quitting two drugs.
Tramadol lowers the seizure threshold so high doses can cause seizures in people and even moderate doses in those more susceptible to seizure like those who have a lower seizure threshold.

kingOfCrash
03-27-2012, 02:00 AM
Jesus christ you little faggots, shut up already. :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure that the dosage needed to get high of Immodium is enough to ensure that you will not shit for weeks. And when you do, you will literally shit bricks.

This. I've had an enjoyable response (head change and sedation) from 60mg of loperamide and some cannabis. I was instantly constipated, and finally released a terribly hardened stool. I may have combined it with a therapeutic dose of DXM.

Duke Zion
03-27-2012, 04:23 AM
I did 18mg of lope over the course of 3 hours and it didn't really do shit.

Try DXM next time Gilbert

Duke Zion
03-27-2012, 04:29 AM
I can't just do DXM whenever I want. I have shit to tend to.

Ah, yes me too...LOL not really