PDA

View Full Version : Fentanyl. the holy opiate.

Mordisk
03-28-2012, 10:52 PM
so my friend has finally found the best connect for opiates online.
(he doesnt know if theyre legit yet so he's going to make them post proof before order. He has legit prescriptions for all of these ofcourse.)

alright, so my homies homie can get fentanyl 100mcg for 12$, The lollipops with 1200mcg and 1600mcg.

His question to you guys is obviously the lollipops have more fentanyl, but are they able to be broken down and prepared for IV injection ?
and does anybody have experience with the pops and the patches
he's read that a fentanyl patch 100mcg is equal to hundreds of oxycodone mg's, how accurate is this ?

this info can help many other people who want to know.

cellophane
03-28-2012, 11:00 PM
Fentany can be nice, but it isn't nearly as enjoyable as other opiates like H or oxy. It's powerful as fuck, so be careful.

Proots
03-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Don't fuck around with fent. Like cellophane said - be careful. It can hit you like a ton of bricks. If you give me a second, I'll look for the conversion chart online. Someone might post it before me, though.

This is from what I remember. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD ON THIS. I DON'T TRUST MY MEMORY ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU THIS SORT OF ADVICE.

Half it, roughly. 80mgs of oxy is roughly 40mcgs of fentanyl. 160mgs of oxy is roughly 80mgs of fent and so on and so forth. Be careful, though. Always take less than you think you'll need. That way, if it's not enough, you can always take more. But, taking too much will bring disastrous results.

Mordisk
03-28-2012, 11:15 PM
why is it not enjoyable though man ? how could it not be enjoyable if my homie did 80 mcgs of fentanyl in a shot ?

also, can you prepare the lollipops for iv useage ?

i poop in your cereal
03-28-2012, 11:21 PM
how could it not be enjoyable if my homie did 40 mcgs of fentanyl in a shot ?

http://www.lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

cellophane
03-28-2012, 11:59 PM
It is synthetically designed to treat pain and provide -little- euphoria compared to other, more abusable, opiates.

Leave it for the cancer patients and get yourself some smack.

tomjonesa22
03-29-2012, 12:12 AM
Fent is mad dangerous I think it has the highest od rate or kills the most peoe from all prescription drugs something along those lines becareful it can shut ur system down. It's hard to measure a dose Caz it comes in patches there not tabs . You have to get the script written for actiq otherwise they won't just give u the pops

Bradley
03-29-2012, 12:28 AM
His question to you guys is obviously the lollipops have more fentanyl, but are they able to be broken down and prepared for IV injection ?

You stupid, stupid fuck.

Yes go bang chemical laden, hard sugars. I suppose might be a step up their when you were shooting up motor oil last month, but srsly, hard candy prepared into an IV solution?

For someone who says they're really really rich, you do some really really poor people shit. Not enough money to spend 120$ on your intravenous drugs unless they're cooked into sugar... brags about being well paid and awesome.

"Hey guiz. I bought some weed cookies, anyone know if I can prepare this shit to toke. My homies homie said the cookie was 5$ and a bowl was 5$, obviously the cookie has more.

You will help many people."

Seriously Mordisk I know people that seizure everyday that aren't as dense as you. But eh, this is better than an 11th thread about "OMG I GOT DIS AWESOME KRATOM. IT'S KRATOM CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?"

-_-

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 12:52 AM
bradley you are a very happy person.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 12:53 AM
oh ok. fuck it then u guys are niggers
thanks cellophane for the help.

Bradley
03-29-2012, 05:15 AM
bradley you are a very happy person.

Very happy. When I see idiocy, it's like my alpha nature shows; I start to say something and the little troll in my head goes, "Get em". :troll:

oh ok. fuck it then u guys are niggers
thanks cellophane for the help.

He told you to go back to heroin, what excellent advice that was. :rolleyes:

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 05:17 AM
Very happy. When I see idiocy, it's like my alpha nature shows; I start to say something and the little troll in my head goes, "Get em". :troll:

He told you to go back to heroin, what excellent advice that was. :rolleyes:

it would suck to be your wife, i know you bitch at her 24/7 and make her feel like shit, lol.

but the fact is, you're a tweeker you're an angryyyy tweaker.

JC Denton
03-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Fentanyl sucks for rec use. It's really only good for pain management.

It doesnt significantly affect the delta opioid receptors (in addition to mu) like heroin and the other more pleasurable opioids do.

Bradley
03-29-2012, 05:46 AM
it would suck to be your wife, i know you bitch at her 24/7 and make her feel like shit, lol.

but the fact is, you're a tweeker you're an angryyyy tweaker.

How do you claim to know these things? Why would she stay with me if I didn't use every essence of my being to see her happy? I don't think I've ever raised my voice at her and generally when we have a disagreement; one of us gives in right away because we're not confrontation people with each other. Letting tiny things slide allows you to put your foot down when something is important to you and you want to have the decision and the other partner respects that.

And I am not a tweeker. Most college kids like amphetamines and alcohol.

So how's your sucker IV solution? Oh wait you were too stupid to realize that's a bad idea so you came here and now you mad when people make you feel as stupid as you know you are. :rolleyes:

JoePedo
03-29-2012, 05:46 AM

Doable? Yes.

Easy? Yes.

Adviseable?

No. Definately no.

What, exactly, is it about severely submilligram-active respiratory depressants which somehow fails to scream "chemical weapons lab" to you?? Meanwhile, to make it at all effective, you'd probably have to be working with 100mg+. Not ug, mg. Why? Because it's retardedly fucking easy to lose less-than-a-milligram.

Do you know what happens if you sneeze next to a 100mg pile of fent hcl? Your entire city block drops dead of respiratory depression. They do not send in the narco squad for shit like that, not for a long time, so you might as well skip the respiratory equipment just to spare yourself homeland security.

Just... fucking lick the patch, kid. Sheesh.

but srsly, hard candy prepared into an IV solution?

fapfapfapfapfapfap....

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 05:54 AM
ok im just not gonna buy them guise. yeah i have no problem asking a question and being wrong about it .. people like you bradley is why stupid kids stay stupid because you make fun of them @ school when they ask the wrong question so it makes them never ever want to be embarrased in front of the class again..resulting in no questions being asked which results an ignorant person.
bitch.

thanks joe pedo

Bradley
03-29-2012, 06:01 AM
ok im just not gonna buy them guise. yeah i have no problem asking a question and being wrong about it .. people like you bradley is why stupid kids stay stupid because you make fun of them @ school when they ask the wrong question so it makes them never ever want to be embarrased in front of the class again..resulting in no questions being asked which results an ignorant person.

Damn, so you just called yourself ignorant.

Oh and what do I give a fuck? Less competition once we hit competitive testing/college entrances.

Following that, less competition on the job force makes it easier for me to get hired and a more valuable employee at that.

So in keeping you stupid by making fun of you, rather than learning to overcome obstacles, you completely give up because someone you don't like said a few mean words to you.

Damn, man. You are ignorant. Somehow I feel this happened to you.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 06:04 AM
Damn, so you just called yourself ignorant.

Oh and what do I give a fuck? Less competition once we hit competitive testing/college entrances.

Following that, less competition on the job force makes it easier for me to get hired and a more valuable employee at that.

So in keeping you stupid by making fun of you, rather than learning to overcome obstacles, you completely give up because someone you don't like said a few mean words to you.

Damn, man. You are ignorant. Somehow I feel this happened to you.

yep im just ignorant bradley. youre alot smarter and better than me at pretty much everything in life.

Bradley
03-29-2012, 06:08 AM
yep im just ignorant bradley. youre alot smarter and better than me at pretty much everything in life.

Well fuck I could have told you that a long time ago.

Like when you robbed me out of 1g MXE when I started vending, then admitted that you tried saying you never received it. -_-

Bradley does not forget.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 06:09 AM
yep thats what happened bradley, thats what happened.

jator
03-29-2012, 06:15 AM
LMAO- thread title: fentanyl the holy opiate.

By the end of the thread OP has decided against trying it. Well done, well done indeed.

your hilarious dude. like when you sent me the message via privnote telling me how stupid i am and shit and blah blah blah.
dude you can have that 40 bucks, i dont give a fuck.
youre just a bully/theif man. i have no respect for people like you.

Wait you stole $40 from him but he's the thief/bully you have no respect for?

Shit you're dumb.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 06:18 AM
yep im the one who stole 40 from him.

Bradley
03-29-2012, 06:18 AM
your hilarious dude. like when you sent me the message via privnote telling me how stupid i am and shit and blah blah blah.
dude you can have that 40 bucks, i dont give a fuck.
youre just a bully/theif man. i have no respect for people like you.

You're* Thief*

I don't remember doing this, but I'm sure you get alot of them and are mistaking me for someone else.

I am not a thief nor do I bully those who are defenseless and do not deserve it. "OMGs Can I shoot up kratom?" "How to prepare IV solution with sucker?" "Should I shoot this motor oil-enriched heroin"

It's not like I"m singling out people at random; I make so much fun of you because you're a pathetic piece of shit that tried wronging me and you spam useless/stupid shit on here that brings to light the petty nature of your existence.

Why would I want a loser's respect? I seek the respect of those who are honourable, wish to do good business, are even slightly likable and most importantly not fucking retarded.

Only on the internet do I see stupidity such as what you have displayed.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 06:19 AM
You're* Thief*

I don't remember doing this, but I'm sure you get alot of them and are mistaking me for someone else.

I am not a thief nor do I bully those who are defenseless and do not deserve it. "OMGs Can I shoot up kratom?" "How to prepare IV solution with sucker?" "Should I shoot this motor oil-enriched heroin"

It's not like I"m singling out people at random; I make so much fun of you because you're a pathetic piece of shit that tried wronging me and you spam useless/stupid shit on here that brings to light the petty nature of your existence.

Why would I want a loser's respect? I seek the respect of those who are honourable, wish to do good business, are even slightly likable and most importantly not fucking retarded.

Only on the internet do I see stupidity such as what you have displayed.
youre funny bradley, btw the only reason you type that much every post is because you're twacked out.

Bradley
03-29-2012, 06:23 AM
yep im the one who stole 40 from him.

Quoted so I can bring link everyone to this repeatedly without you being;

Edited by: Mordisk (two minutes after he posts it, reversing everything he just was claiming)

Homey I run circles around stupid pieces of shit like you. You're not unique. You're a piece of shit. :smugcat:

Bradley
03-29-2012, 06:24 AM
youre funny bradley, btw the only reason you type that much every post is because you're twacked out.

Or I spend alot of time writing emails and I can type without looking at the keyboard pretty quickly. :rolleyes:

The reason you type so little is because your brain functions slowly and I make posts rapidly destroying whatever little claims/persona you try to throw up.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 06:25 AM
Quoted so I can bring link everyone to this repeatedly without you being;

Edited by: Mordisk (two minutes after he posts it, reversing everything he just was claiming)

Homey I run circles around stupid pieces of shit like you. You're not unique. You're a piece of shit. :smugcat:
yep
i got the package from you after spending 40 on a gram of mxe, i opened the package, nothing was there.
you even made fun of me how i said i even ripped up the box to find it and still nothing lol i guess thats kinda funny.
but why would you send me the box if i hadn't gave u the money?

so since this was the case, how would it be possible for ME to steal the 40 $ from you ?

hmmm i think you're a twacked out retard.'

idk if i was twacked allday like you id probably really wanna go into detail to prove you stole money from me but im not a tweaker like you so ill just let it slide.. its only 40 bucks man.. if you needed the 40$ you shouldve just asked. i wouldve gave it to you for free.

Bradley
03-29-2012, 06:27 AM
yep
i got the package from you after spending 40 on a gram of mxe, i opened the package, nothing was there.
you even made fun of me how i said i even ripped up the box to find it and still nothing lol i guess thats kinda funny.
but why would you send me the box if i hadn't gave u the money?

so since this was the case, how would it be possible for ME to steal the 40 $ from you ?

hmmm i think you're a twacked out retard.

Sorry. You tried and failed to steal 40$ from me. Thank you for correcting your own misgivings.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 06:29 AM
yeah dude youre pretty sad man.. id like to see a pic of your face dude i bet you have madd scars and shit, i edited my above post re read it.

Bradley
03-29-2012, 06:37 AM
-Removed-

I bet you're face is much worse than mind.

But woah woah, you got no balls to prove it. Just to make claims about other people.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 06:40 AM
why are you so angry then man.. you're attitude does not match with dat face

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/423687_310598635661893_100001352785930_789232_1598 341225_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/216102_168979636490461_100001352785930_368693_2443 13_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/189779_161555560566202_100001352785930_328215_8092 235_n.jpg

Bradley
03-29-2012, 06:40 AM
Not angry. Level of superiority has been realized as quickly as your inferiority was exposed.

My attitude? You expected some angry looking dude full of scars and cuts and shit. Those are the kind of illiterate fucks I"m sure you've come to know.

I read books, make money, try to live my life with a sense of honour and shit on people who do not understand what expected norms should be upheld or the minimum level of intelligence you need to be qualified as an acceptable human being.

In case that was too many big words; you're a failure and it makes me feel good to help water the seeds inside you that allow you to understand your failings.
Hopefully the plant analogy wasn't too much for you.

& you tried taking extorting me, which realistically is the bigger issue here.

On the internet I can only use words to demean you so I use them well as you demonstrated thinking I'm some scary hardcore meth junkie.

Anyway, I gotta go now. I'm stocking Pentylone, Ethylone and Butylone in the next few days and I want to have my site ready.

Have fun getting high off shitty pain meds you got this "bomb ass source for". You fucking loser. You spend your life wallowing away in opiods, but don't know the first or last damn thing about them either. Shame on you Mordisk.

Nacht Jedenvolk.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 06:43 AM
ur still an angry nigger

PS ilikehowyoublockedoutyourwifeinthisspicHAHAH

Bradley
03-29-2012, 06:50 AM
Yes, why wouldn't I? I am a criminal and she is not. I buffer my lifestyle to protect my family. Get fucked if you think I would do anything but.

And homey, when I saw your third picture I lol'd. You ugly as fuck, man. 0 points on appearance but good on you to upload a picture in response to me following suit.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 06:52 AM
Yes, why wouldn't I? I am a criminal and she is not. I buffer my lifestyle to protect my family. Get fucked if you think I would do anything but.

And homey, when I saw your third picture I lol'd. You ugly as fuck, man. 0 points on appearance but good on you to upload a picture in response to me following suit.

dude my women is smokin hot. and idk if im ugly then i must be doin somethin else right.

but you're wack anyways.. i dont know whats so special about your pic/attitude.. i wouldnt imagine why any girl would ever wanna be with you

Bradley
03-29-2012, 06:54 AM
dude my women is smokin hot and idk if im ugly then i must be doin somethin else right that overpoweres my ugliness.

but you're wack anyways.. i dont know whats so special about your pic/attitude.. i wouldnt imagine why any girl would ever wanna be with you

She's probably addicted to your motor oil-enriched heroin. I can tell you one thing, it isn't your wit.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 06:55 AM
She's probably addicted to your motor oil-enriched heroin. I can tell you one thing, it isn't your wit.

she doesnt do any drugs at all.

Bradley
03-29-2012, 06:56 AM
she doesnt do any drugs at all.

:rolleyes: You're such a boss Mordisk. Why did I ever doubt this. :rolleyes:

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 06:57 AM
:rolleyes: You're such a boss Mordisk. Why did I ever doubt this. :rolleyes:
idk
btw. i read everyday. lols
idk why u just think youre so much better than me it seems to me like you're actually threatened by me so you have to try to hurt my feelings with all your little insults lol

Bradley
03-29-2012, 07:06 AM
idk
btw. i read everyday. lols
idk why u just think youre so much better than me it seems to me like you're actually threatened by me so you have to try to hurt my feelings with all your little insults lol

^_-. I don't think that's quite how it is.

Zoklet /=/ Reading

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 07:11 AM
^_-. I don't think that's quite how it is.

Zoklet /=/ Reading

DUDE Y0U ARE AN IDI0T

right now im reading think and grow rich by napolean hill the original first copy, got it from my neighbor, its a masterpeice.
before this i read the laws of success by napolean hill, another amazing book.

how to win friends and influence people by dale carnegie, his brother andrew carnegie was one of the richest men in the world and in this book he interviews the rockefellers, charls m schwab and everyone else who's made business history. fucking amazing book man.

you're the only idiot who reads books and still is unhappy with himself so much that they need to talk shit on other people to try to justify how shitty they feel about themselves.

heroin addicts are some of the smartest fucking people in this world bradley, while other H addicts are stupid as fuck, just remember that tweakers just abuse and fuck up their brain. Heroin does little to no damage on the brain.

you are old man, and i am young. Time is on my side, and i started learning about business way before you probably did, so when im your age if im not already, ill be way more successful than you in every way man. you're only limiting yourself by being such a dickhead

Bradley
03-29-2012, 07:14 AM
DUDE Y0U ARE AN IDI0T

right now im reading think and grow rich by napolean hill the original first copy, got it from my neighbor, its a masterpeice.
before this i read the laws of success by napolean hill, another amazing book.

how to win friends and influence people by dale carnegie, his brother andrew carnegie was one of the richest men in the world and in this book he interviews the rockefellers, charls m schwab and everyone else who's made business history. fucking amazing book man.

you're the only idiot who reads books and still is unhappy with himself so much that they need to talk shit on other people to try to justify how shitty they feel about themselves.

heroin addicts are some of the smartest fucking people in this world bradley, tweakers just abuse and fuck up their brain.

you are old man, and i am young. Time is on my side, and i started learning about business way before you probably did, so when im your age if im not already, ill be way more successful than you in every way man. you're only limiting yourself by being such a dickhead

Every time you make assumptions from shooting up fentanyl to trying to one up me or claim I have deformities have failed.

Also, regarding Carnegie; been there, done that, even posted about it too last week.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.php?p=3459838&postcount=42

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 07:17 AM
Every time you make assumptions from shooting up fentanyl to trying to one up me or claim I have deformities have failed.

Also, regarding Carnegie; been there, done that, even posted about it too last week.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.php?p=3459838&postcount=42

so what man. you'll always be stuck where you're at because youre too angry to make it as real business owner. you have to master the art of communication. Learn some tolerance, and tact.

Bradley
03-29-2012, 07:20 AM
so what man. you'll always be stuck where you're at because youre too angry to make it as real business owner. you have to master the art of communication.

Why do you think I'm angry? Because I don't like you?

I am nice to anyone who emails me and many users on this board (the exceptions being child molesters, socialists and men who fuck dogs).

I don't understand where you think I can't communicate simply because I don't want to communicate with people below me.

If we were in India Mordisk, you would be an untouchable and I would be Ganesh.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 07:23 AM
check it out bradley just another reason youd never get anywhere because of your attitude.
you couldve made thousands of dollars off of me, if you wouldnt have jacked that 40 bucks.
you still do not understand the slightest thing of business dude.. that 40 bucks hah id whipe my ass with that shit.. but you fucked up.

by stealing that shit from me, it fucked your business up.
what are you gonna say, you cant use an extra few thousand bucks ? pshh only an idiot would say such a thing.

You fucked up.

Bradley
03-29-2012, 10:36 AM
check it out bradley just another reason youd never get anywhere because of your attitude.
you couldve made thousands of dollars off of me, if you wouldnt have jacked that 40 bucks.
you still do not understand the slightest thing of business dude.. that 40 bucks hah id whipe my ass with that shit.. but you fucked up.

by stealing that shit from me, it fucked your business up.
what are you gonna say, you cant use an extra few thousand bucks ? pshh only an idiot would say such a thing.

You fucked up.

The only thing I'mma say is, you don't have thousands of dollars, Mordisk.

And I'm sure I would've just like all the other vendors on this website get tons of business from you. Pretty sure if you dropped more than 1k you'd make a post/review about it and there's be like a dozen threads regarding your purchase and how awesome it is.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 03:58 PM
ok bradley.
i just want to end this with, you're a sick compulsive liar and theif.
you do too much meth.
and you think you're better than everyone when actually you're scum ''homey''

AoxomoxoA
03-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Mordisk, holy fuck, just shut the fuck up. As much as I dislike Bradley you have to be one of the stupid fucks on this site, right next to Duke Zion. Jesus man..

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 04:26 PM
slag shut the fuck up
youre the one who's chewed off his lip from too much meth

AoxomoxoA
03-29-2012, 04:31 PM
slag shut the fuck up
youre the one who's chewed off his lip from too much meth

Is that supposed to be insulting somehow? Little scammer bitch, get the fuck off Zoklet.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 04:34 PM
who scammed who nigger ?
idgaf dude if this is what you niggers want to do then im all for it.

you're a ugly ass asian type of nigger that is mentally retarded slag.

fuck yeah thats supposed to be insulting dude, how the fuck do you chew off your lip ? hahah weird ugly bastard who lacks lots of self control.

Mordisk
03-29-2012, 04:41 PM
The only thing I'mma say is, you don't have thousands of dollars, Mordisk.

And I'm sure I would've just like all the other vendors on this website get tons of business from you. Pretty sure if you dropped more than 1k you'd make a post/review about it and there's be like a dozen threads regarding your purchase and how awesome it is.

okay i have to go guise i have work now after a few days off ;[;[;[ and won't have the time in a day to argue with your meaningless asses anymore but before i go i wanna say yall r niggers
and yall will alwayz be niggerz.
and slag you will never get a girlfriend with your chewed off lip fucking lol

:youmad:

AoxomoxoA
03-29-2012, 04:47 PM
Asian type nigger?

:rofl:

What the fuck is that even suppose to mean? And gawd, the balls on this guy. I wouldn't be insulting anyone's intelligence if I were you.

Gun Lover
03-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Fentanyl sucks for rec use. It's really only good for pain management.
Yep

It doesnt significantly affect the delta opioid receptors (in addition to mu) like heroin and the other more pleasurable opioids do.
I think you're mistaken.

While delta agonists can produce analgesia, that has little to do with the opioid's euphoria.

The most euphoric opioids are the ones that selectively activate the μ2 opioid receptor.

How does the μ2 work? Depolarazation of GABA on presynaptic dopaminergic neurons. In essence, they effectively increase the amount of your brain's dopamine firing dramatically, stimulating the reward pathway.

Drugs like fentanyl are not that euphoric because they are selective for the μ1 ope receptor, which produces insane analgesia but incomparable euphoria to morphine an co. *But I've had it IV before in a medical setting and it was pretty epic, probably just because it was my first opioid IV

vilbe
03-29-2012, 07:24 PM
fent sucks when you have a habit, you'll be sick again pretty fast, unless you just throw the patch on......

do yourself a favor, quit. considering fent. is a sign of being in too deep...

iMagiNation
03-30-2012, 03:50 AM
If only we could this forum without all the dumbshits like Slag and Mordisk. It could be such a funny & chill place to discuss drugs. But instead its constant troll bait.