PDA

View Full Version : Flushing out your system of thc in a week

Cooking with Zyklon B
04-22-2009, 01:05 AM
The first time it took less than 20 days for me to piss clean. This was without doing much physical activity/exercises beyond walking. I didn't drink more then 2 cups of water a day, probably only drank one cup a day on most days. I plan on taking vitamin b complex vitamins that contain niacin. I'm taking grape seed extract for the antioxidants. And tonight, I'm going to stock up on cranberry juice. Does anyone have any suggestions for ways to flush thc out of your system faster? A lot of what I read over the internet about drinks to "detox" your system was pretty negative. Pretty much everything that I've heard about the stuff from people I know was really positive. Anyone have recommendations for 'detox' products they've had personal success with? Or does someone have an old family hippy homemade remedie?

InspiredByMe
04-22-2009, 01:13 AM
Mask it with cold pills, aspirin etc..

AngryOnion
04-22-2009, 01:15 AM
They got this stuff at GNC called 1 Hour detox.
A friend of mine used it and it worked, 50 bucks though :(
Good luck.

Tick Tock
04-22-2009, 01:38 AM
I've never used a detox drink, but I don't think they're worth it. From what I hear, you get the same results drinking lots of water before your test. You're not actually cleaning out your system when you do this, you're diluting the drug metabolites below the threshold amount to score positive on the urinalysis. There's lots of proven and non-proven ways to increase your metabolism, and we could probably discuss all of them for days. However, if you drink lots of water before the test, make sure to pee a few times beforehand and not let them have the first piss of the day, then make sure you don't let them have the beginning of the urine stream, I think you will be ok. B12 should turn your diluted urine yellow, so they don't make you take another test because they know you diluted. However, very expensive tests can test for dilution with things like specific gravity, so it all depends on the kind of test you have to take I suppose. So use whatever methods you want to increase metabolism and do the dilution as well, but I really don't think it's possible to actually clean your system out that fast, assuming you're at least a moderate smoker.

DJ Meaty Cheeks
04-22-2009, 01:42 AM
Dilution is the solution.

Echidna
04-22-2009, 01:42 AM
The detox drinks work every time (probley a money back guarantee if they don't) that my friends have used them. I have a friend that eats a bottle of cranberry pills over a few days, while drinking lots of water. He takes something else to add back to the color of piss (vitamin e or a?). He always passes a drug test and he has been doing this for close to 6 years. Biologically, he's spanish/german, 5'9", 220lbs, medium-low metabolism. Some people think that stuff matters so I'd figure I would add it in.

darkus
04-22-2009, 02:30 AM
Dilution is the solution.

Labs can tell the difference between intentional dilution and a high water intake. A lot of businesses, intentional over dilution is considered a fail.

Cooking with Zyklon B
04-22-2009, 03:36 AM
From what I hear, you get the same results drinking lots of water before your test. You're not actually cleaning out your system when you do this, you're diluting the drug metabolites below the threshold amount to score positive on the urinalysis.
That's the gist of what I've read on the internet. That it just flushes all the drug metabolites out for that cycle. I just got back from the store and got 3 big things (3 liter bottles) of cranberry juice and one small (2 qt) 100% prune juice bottle.

There's lots of proven and non-proven ways to increase your metabolism, and we could probably discuss all of them for days.
I actually wouldn't mind if the focus of this thread shifted to proven ways to increase the metabolism. I have a fairly good metabolism myself. I'm 5'9, 174 lbs, 18 y/o, and I workout atleast two times a week for 1-3 hours.
However, if you drink lots of water before the test, make sure to pee a few times beforehand and not let them have the first piss of the day, then make sure you don't let them have the beginning of the urine stream, I think you will be ok. B12 should turn your diluted urine yellow, so they don't make you take another test because they know you diluted.
I know about the first piss of the day thing, and to only bring the cup under your stream at least halfway through the piss. I'm no newbie to piss tests themselves.

However, very expensive tests can test for dilution with things like specific gravity, so it all depends on the kind of test you have to take I suppose. So use whatever methods you want to increase metabolism and do the dilution as well, but I really don't think it's possible to actually clean your system out that fast, assuming you're at least a moderate smoker.

I smoked probably about 8 or 9 grams in the past couple of days. Before 4/19 I only smoked a couple of times a week. I was supposed to have a grace period of 15 days, but I ship out in 7 days instead. I don't think they will use anything much more expensive then the standard UA. I was clean for the first UA at the MEPS, but now I have one more to go.

The detox drinks work every time (probley a money back guarantee if they don't) that my friends have used them. I have a friend that eats a bottle of cranberry pills over a few days, while drinking lots of water. He takes something else to add back to the color of piss (vitamin e or a?). He always passes a drug test and he has been doing this for close to 6 years. Biologically, he's spanish/german, 5'9", 220lbs, medium-low metabolism. Some people think that stuff matters so I'd figure I would add it in.

I think in the long run I'm going to break down and buy a detox drink as well.
I'm going to start working out more before I ship out. I also need to start running more before hand too. I'm going to try and do a bunch of different things and hope it all works.

a334jv2df
04-22-2009, 05:31 AM
Do you have access to a sauna? I'm a daily smoker, been so for years, and passed a 5 panel a week after quitting. A few hours in the sauna and a ton of water not only passed me but also cleared up my skin quit nicely!

Rich White Male
04-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Drink fuck tons of water/coffee/cola an hour or two before the test, along with B and C vitamins (for color) and creatine supplement (another thing they check for to see if it's diluted). This has worked for me twice now when I should have failed.

LawnChairSkank
04-23-2009, 12:30 AM
I get tested every month for probation. I smoke every day for the first 2-2.5 weeks, then clean up before the test. I drink a gallon of water every day. I work out pretty much every day, cardio every three days, and after every workout I sit in a steam room for about 10-15 min. I'd be willing to bet that I could test clean a week after quitting. I have never givin myself only one week to clean up, but if I only had one week I would do intense cardio for the first four days(running, jump roping, and cycling) for around 2 hours a day. Also get at least a gallon a day of water. I would also take a multivitamin, vitamin shoppes brand makes my piss really yellow. If its being sent to a lab You could throw in creatine, I'd go with creatine ethyl ester, because it is broken down into creatinine a lot more than creatine monohydrate, and creatinine is what they are testing for. You know the deal tho, a lot of water on the day of the test, try to piss at least 3 times before the test, I'd take 5-6 multivitamin pills a few hours before the test to keep my piss really yellow. Good luck

Ohshizzz
04-23-2009, 12:57 AM
Ive passed plenty of drug tests by just chugging water a few hours before the test. like atleast a gallon, and then drinking a pretty good amount of cranberry juice for color. But like everyone els said, if whoever is drug testing you can check to see if its dilluted, youll be screwed. But if its just your parents or someone like that testing you, youll be straight.

Cooking with Zyklon B
04-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Ive passed plenty of drug tests by just chugging water a few hours before the test. like atleast a gallon, and then drinking a pretty good amount of cranberry juice for color. But like everyone els said, if whoever is drug testing you can check to see if its dilluted, youll be screwed. But if its just your parents or someone like that testing you, youll be straight.

It's for the military and they definitely have the capabilities to test for dilution.
I don't think they are using anything far off from the standard UA tests because the first test I had to take I drank lots of water the night before. I had a Guinness draught with dinner the night before the UA. I stayed up most of that night and pissed atleast 8 times before falling asleep. I pissed atleast another 4 or 5 times after waking up. It wasn't neccessary (but I was overly paranoid), because the body processes roughly 1 ounce of alcohol in an hour, so the alcohol from the beer theoretically would have passed naturally well within the window of time. I barely even gave 'em a 1/3rd full piss cup.

I don't have access to a sauna nearby unless I went to a gym or something. And I don't really feel like getting a gym membership just for sauna use.
I'm not going to bank on just drinking water this time. THC is fat-soluble, not water-soluble.
6.5 Fiber:

A high fiber diet will help by redirecting fat soluble metabolites to the colon rather than bladder. "THC is eliminated primarily in the stool via bile acids. Both EMIT and RIA detect a secondary metabolite which is reabsorbed from the intestines. Thus a person with a high fiber diet will excrete a majority of THC [metabolites] in the stool" (anon1). A fiber-based laxitive will also help by binding bile-acids. Use caution. Fiber laxitives can alter one's bowel schedule and lead to dependancy.
http://www.neonjoint.com/passing_a_drug_test/producing_clean_urine.html

I'm going to take Metamucil fiber cookies 2-3 times a day and hope that the increased fiber will help flush out the THC.

The last couple times I was at the MEPS there was several people that had to retake the UA's because their protein levels were too high. I was told they check the protein levels because it's a sign of disease. I eat plenty of meat in my diet and I'm not too worried, but would my protein levels be abnormally lower because I'm constantly consuming diuretics?

LawnChairSkank
04-23-2009, 03:18 AM
I'm not going to bank on just drinking water this time. THC is fat-soluble, not water-soluble.

You don't piss out oil, so the more water you drink, the less metabolites there are going to be. The water isn't to clean them out, it's to dilute.

Cooking with Zyklon B
04-23-2009, 06:02 PM
A majority of THC is excreted via the feces (~65%) with approximately 30% of the THC being eliminated in the urine as conjugated glucuronic acids and free THC hydroxylated metabolites.
http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/injury/research/job185drugs/cannabis.htm

I think I'm going to stick to the metamucil fiber cookies and hope that it helps.

Anyone know shit about increasing your metabolism without steroids or anything else drastic?

Death Snuggle
04-23-2009, 11:14 PM
I'm currently in a similar situation. I'm using this shit called Nutra Cleanse, but it's got a nasty price tag. So far I've been testing myself and coming up dirty from smoking 3-4 times 2 weeks ago. It says it's a 3 day detox and I just finished my second day. I can feel it scraping everything from my body(constantly pissing like a race horse and an increased amount of bowel movements).

I'm hoping it works, but I'll know tomorrow when I finish the program and test myself again.

Cooking with Zyklon B
04-25-2009, 12:01 AM
How tall are you and how much do you weigh? Those figures are not confidence building at all. I smoked more then just 3-4 times over the course of that last week I was smoking. I've also recently went to the store and bought a bottle of lecithin pills to help process the body fat. The vitamin b complex pills I've been taking only had 50mg of niacin in them and I was taking 6-12 of those pills throughout the day. All the extra iron and shit was screwing with my stomach. I got some 1000mg niacin pills from my dad last night. So far I've taken 3 of those. One last night before bed, one in the morning and this last one I took in the afternoon. Since I made this thread I've downed 6 of the 9 liters of cranberry juice.

Death Snuggle
04-25-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm on the the skinny side of things, 140lbs and 5' 10"

I'm just saying what I used. They have a program to clean a daily smoker and they even have some of the programs specified by weight, either above or below 180.

I'm going to wait another day before I use up my last test so I can get an unbiased test because I've been drinking an obnoxious amount of water.

Edit: I checked my piss for color and then tested it. I came up clean.
I was just sick of the bland diet.

Cooking with Zyklon B
04-25-2009, 02:23 AM
You're skinnier then I am. You must have a slow metabolism. I'm not sure if I wanna shell out the 50 bones for a detox drink though. I only have a day to decide if I want to actually buy it or not. I'm crossing my fingers damnit.

I'm going to get a practice UA from one of the recruiters tomorrow and I'll see the results of that.

Scabie
04-25-2009, 03:34 AM
just outa curiousity, what would happen if you pissed a tiny bit into a cup and filled it with water?

Cooking with Zyklon B
04-25-2009, 06:16 AM
In my case, that would be very impractical, never mind impossible. The piss tests at the MEPS are supervised. If you were really slick you could maybe get away with a piss strap. That's if you had a piss strap containing no metal.

Chances are if you pissed a little bit and filled the rest with water it would come up diluted. I'd rather take my chances drinking 10 gallons of water before the test then actually diluting it that way. The coloration would be way off if you straight up added water to the piss cup. Sadly, even if such a easy solution were possible for me, it wouldn't work in my situation. There's 6 urinals, 3 in a row back to back- and they have a staff member watch you. Even though its supervised it's still possible to get away with a piss strap, but it'd be too damn obvious in my case to piss in the cup and then add water.

Death Snuggle
04-26-2009, 12:07 AM
^
That's why I did what I did. I've got to pass the same one.

Cooking with Zyklon B
04-26-2009, 04:59 AM
I picked up a detox drink tonight after dinner. And some pills to help flush the system. I'm crossing my fingers that everything I've been doing will work.

I've pulled some pretty miracle drug tests in the past.. but I don't wanna push my luck.