PDA

View Full Version : shrooms any one?

cnerem
01-22-2009, 09:10 PM
i wanna try some but idk how much they are and i wanna know what was your trips. please dont bull shit me..

Dr. Awkward
01-22-2009, 09:17 PM
Prices range from dealer to dealer and location to location.

All the trip reports and information you could ever want can be found at erowid.org and shroomery.org.

cnerem
01-22-2009, 09:23 PM
i live in maryland if thats any help.. i just want a overall like dosnt have to exact and ive looked on ewrid.. i just want somes ones perspective a

h0ppinlowrider
01-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Why are you asking for prices? If you dont know prices than you prob dont a dealer that sells them. If thats the case look up on how to grow them. Its cheap and pretty easy ( www.shroomery.org ). As for the trip Ive never taken above an 8th and its always fun for me. I get Visuals like LSD, but the patterns seem alot more vivid to me, and I dont get the body load with shrooms that I get with other drugs. The only body feeling I get is sorta like a rolling effect if I took 100mg or so of MDMA.

KareemIsBACK
01-22-2009, 10:31 PM
This just isn't the same. Asking for prices doesn't feel right without there already being 3 pages of flames by now

*cries*

i<3Shrooms
01-22-2009, 11:03 PM
This just isn't the same. Asking for prices doesn't feel right without there already being 3 pages of flames by now

*cries*
Stfu acolyte!

Are you happy now?? :rolleyes:

KareemIsBACK
01-22-2009, 11:15 PM
Stfu acolyte!

Are you happy now?? :rolleyes:

Nah acolyte was a 2007 thing. UBB never had that.

h0ppinlowrider
01-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Nah acolyte was a 2007 thing. UBB never had that.

Dont talk to me about changes....I was there sense 1998

undergrounddlz
01-22-2009, 11:25 PM
For me, a quarter was $60.

cnerem
01-22-2009, 11:49 PM
well my friend said a 1/8 is 40

Anima Mundi
01-22-2009, 11:54 PM
Where can I get some shoorms?

bMoreAlive
01-22-2009, 11:59 PM
yeah shrooms do cost $40 for an 1/8. sometimes it can be more. I live in maryland as well. i did shrooms and it was the best experience. i was high for about 5 or 6 hours and i ate a whole 1/8. i wouldnt start of doing more then that. even half an 1/8 can make you hallucinate. they are hard to find sometimes so it sucks. when i ate the whole 1/8 i started hallucinating about 45 mins later. now when i say hallucinate i mean i was seeing shit i thought wasnt possible on drugs. the grass would grow in front of my eyes and ever color of everything was so beautiful. everything was so clear. i had the greatest mood lift in the world. i was happy as shit. i talked and talked. some other shit i also saw was weed plants and leaves growing out of trees and the grass. i was amazing. i recommend them. but be careful and make sure you got a sitter.

h0ppinlowrider
01-23-2009, 12:03 AM
You should move to Florida, shrooms here are free most of the time because when friends hit the feilds they yeild bags and bags full of mush, but if you have to buy its like $15 an 8th

bMoreAlive
01-23-2009, 12:18 AM
yeah maryland seems to be so f*cking high with prices of everything.

cnerem
01-23-2009, 10:08 AM
yeah shrooms do cost $40 for an 1/8. sometimes it can be more. I live in maryland as well. i did shrooms and it was the best experience. i was high for about 5 or 6 hours and i ate a whole 1/8. i wouldnt start of doing more then that. even half an 1/8 can make you hallucinate. they are hard to find sometimes so it sucks. when i ate the whole 1/8 i started hallucinating about 45 mins later. now when i say hallucinate i mean i was seeing shit i thought wasnt possible on drugs. the grass would grow in front of my eyes and ever color of everything was so beautiful. everything was so clear. i had the greatest mood lift in the world. i was happy as shit. i talked and talked. some other shit i also saw was weed plants and leaves growing out of trees and the grass. i was amazing. i recommend them. but be careful and make sure you got a sitter.

what part ?

cnerem
01-23-2009, 10:15 AM
on erowid it says that a thresh hold is .25 grams, light .25-1 grams, commom 1-2.5 but im thinking of just gettin eaither a 1/16 or 1/32 of a ounce

crizzlE
01-23-2009, 07:25 PM
take an eighth.

KareemIsBACK
01-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Dont talk to me about changes....I was there sense 1998

Funny you say that, I never recall you until 04 at the earliest.

Did Totse even have UBB then?

Aces N 8s
01-23-2009, 09:34 PM
I've taken 1/8 every time i've done them. But i would reccomend 1/16 for beginners.

$40 an 1/8!? Damn Maryland sucks. You're prices are fucking rediculous for everything ($100ea for OC 80s). around here an 1/8 is $20-25.

h0ppinlowrider
01-23-2009, 09:46 PM
Funny you say that, I never recall you until 04 at the earliest.

Did Totse even have UBB then?

Yea it was different than the even old BB system that was replaced. I had differnt names. I had Deer70 and Greg509 before this one.

never
01-23-2009, 11:03 PM
I've done shrooms twice both times we're extremely enjoyable in their own ways. My suggestion to a first time user is definitely be outdoors for a good chunk of your trip, it makes the whole sham much more fun. Besides that set aside a good amount of time and have a good mindset going into the thing. Why you'd come on here to ask for trips when erowid has much more well written and thorough reports is beyond me, but above all else enjoy yourself.

Cheers,

euphoria
01-24-2009, 05:44 PM
around here, the CT area, mushrooms are roughly the same price as bud. 40 an eighth 70 a quarter 200-220 a ounce. but i got a QP of them a couple years ago for 400 dollars from VT.

MartialShot
01-24-2009, 06:31 PM
I am from southwestern Ontario i get great zoomers for 5 a g and typically get an oz for 95 to 160. The trip depends on the time of day/night, place, amount eaten, the person eating them and the situation. You are dumb if you think you are going to have the same trip as someone else. I recently ate a half oz to my face had a great time, my buddy on the other hand tried a half quad and was unconscious for over 2 hours of his trip.

cnerem
01-25-2009, 09:23 PM
i was at my freinds last night and we got blazed... im gonna get some shrooms soon i think

Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger
01-25-2009, 09:26 PM
lol shoorms

TheJudgement
01-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Damn i wanna try shrooms so bad!

reallystupidstuff
01-26-2009, 04:39 PM
shoorms?

Crashwangdoodle
01-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Which type of mushies would you guys recommend??? Ive just been buying whatever off my dealer but apparently theres 2 types. Fly ageric and liberty cap... My friend brought it up. so wats the difference????????

187coopa loves rx
01-26-2009, 09:22 PM
if yoou can get the gold caps or the long stringy ones with heavy bruising those have been the best ive ever had.

if you really wanna fell the psychadelic mind fuck feelings of shrooms u gotta do an 8th you'll live and it'll be worth it.

scovegner
01-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Which type of mushies would you guys recommend??? Ive just been buying whatever off my dealer but apparently theres 2 types. Fly ageric and liberty cap... My friend brought it up. so wats the difference????????

liberty cap is the one you want .. fly agaric is the common 'toadstool' red with white spots mushrooms you find everywhere, they are psychoactive but more of a deleriant and quite nauseous ..

muff_daddy
01-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Boomers :) cost dependent, effects dependent.

If you pick up a lot like a half (what I normally do) break it up into 1-2 gram increments. take an dose every 30 minutes until you feel ready to call it a day. might i suggest playing basket ball, I played for 6 hours one day on 1/2 (ate the whole thing). we had a summer thunderstorm in the middle of the game it flooded the court but i had the time of my life. i was actually performing better on the buggers. most of the time i don't get visuals (i think the acid Ive dropped fucked with my brain a little). when i do get visuals nothing too spectacular. mostly just like seeing light spectrum (that's all i could see visualization wise. i also consume a lot of pot. that's up to you to me it just makes me more happy.

then i ate a quarter between three people and had a nice intense trip watched boomerang and listened to primus. awesome day, ended with pot brownies and the wand.

bMoreAlive
01-31-2009, 05:29 PM
what part ?

baltimore

RadicalApex
02-01-2009, 05:06 AM
I live in NE US, and I usually can get shrooms for about $25 and eighth sometimes it's a bit more but anybody charging higher than $35 and eighth is usually ripping you off or your getting it third party which you don't wanna do. You can get them pretty cheap/easily if you know some legit people.

Trix Are For Kids
02-07-2009, 11:19 PM
get poisoning from shrooms if you want, most people don't know what the hell they are growing. home grown all the way!

kracker
02-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Go Southern Ontario...All the good shit outside of B.C. is found here, especially at the universitys and secondary schools. Yeahaahaa...I'm so stoned i can't type anything other than the fucked up nigger thoughts in my head.

Crashwangdoodle
02-08-2009, 12:34 PM
liberty cap is the one you want .. fly agaric is the common 'toadstool' red with white spots mushrooms you find everywhere, they are psychoactive but more of a deleriant and quite nauseous ..

Alright thanks. Haha you mean fly agaric mushrooms are the ones in Alice in Wonderland???

Mogli
02-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Alright thanks. Haha you mean fly agaric mushrooms are the ones in Alice in Wonderland???

They're actually the mushrooms that the Super Mario mushrooms are based off of, appearance-wise anyway

RIPtotse
02-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Shrooms are great, but they are probably not what you are thinking.

you're not gonna go run through a rainbow colored corn field with magical animals...you will probably end up sitting there staring at the wall watching it melt.

:MAD:ijuana
02-11-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm gettin some shrooms this week it's always so much fun just løøking at stuff so I can't wait:D

Captian Spectacular
02-11-2009, 10:42 PM
wow. i just realized how good of a price i get on shrooms.an 8th as you call it (we just call em half quads/quarters) goes for 15 20 tops. anyway don't do less then a hlaf quad. once you do an 8th a few times do a quarter. fun time. anyway from what i hear it's not even worth it to buy em. you're getting ripped off and theres nothing you can do. just grow em. and grow a lot an sell them cheap so you get alot of business. make a killing and trip balls man. well thats what i would do. if you really wanna buy them, get an 8th. anything less isn't even worth it imo.

Jeff Gatherer
02-11-2009, 11:44 PM
I plan on chewing for the first time this Saturday, 2 grams. What should I expect?

Captian Spectacular
02-12-2009, 12:02 AM
expect a good time but not an awesome visual trip. you'll have fun no doubt about that but you should try and get more in my opinion. unless of corse you know for a fact that these shrooms are killer. first time i did 2.5 grams but those were the best shrooms i ever got. they were from a good friends older meth head sister, who i might add i sexy as... i don't even know what to compare her to she's so sexy. thats beyond the point tho. io'd recommend more, i'd say a half quad.

neil420
02-12-2009, 07:05 PM
In Florida, shrooms are free, you go and pick them if you want to trip. Paying for them is ridiculous.

cnerem
02-13-2009, 08:31 PM
In Florida, shrooms are free, you go and pick them if you want to trip. Paying for them is ridiculous.

wanna send me some lol

The Creator of Life
02-13-2009, 10:21 PM
I can't any where I'm located :[
my residence sucks

I can't get LSD either. Someone help me!

dawn_of_devastation
02-15-2009, 05:55 AM
Mushrooms are so easy to grow, I'm not sure why they're so hard to come by. It only takes a few weeks unlike cannabis... I guess the demand isn't as high