PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best unnoticible place to cut yourself

Angry Blue Bird of Death
06-20-2009, 02:13 AM
Where is the best place to cut yourself where people can't see it.

The Green Arrow
06-20-2009, 02:15 AM
between your butt cheeks

Clover
06-20-2009, 02:19 AM
For you: Your cock. Because you're a faggot, and certainly aren't getting laid. Now quit cutting yourself like a faggot :mad:.

Cathy McGee
06-20-2009, 02:20 AM
go for your thighs

Daily
06-20-2009, 02:23 AM
Why cut yourself? Stab yourself pussay! :mad:

Rhino Cock 3000
06-20-2009, 02:25 AM
your dick.

LChitman
06-20-2009, 02:26 AM
Oh don't talk to me about cutting, I've got this friend in college who always says he's depressed and shit, then last week he cut his wrists (and I don't mean attempted suicide across the wrists shit, I mean that attention whore back of the wrists shit). God it pissed me off because he didn't try to hide it he just showed everyone, and it wasn't a cry for help because no one at college would do shit about it, and he didn't show anyone who actually would have gotten him help.

I'll tell you what I told him, stop being such an emo/faggot.

Clover
06-20-2009, 02:29 AM
Hey, don't get me wrong man hell I've been hella damn depressed lately, in fact all my happy chemicals in my brain are probably completely depleted from drug use, so I have 0 joy in life right now, NONE. But I'm still better than cutting myself to try and make people feel sorry for me, and that's the only reason I can see cutting yourself honestly and that's a bitch ass thing to do.

Purple Sprite
06-20-2009, 03:05 AM
peel your penis like an orange, or with a cheese grater

cx35
06-20-2009, 03:11 AM
You guys, He is just joking,

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6655/wristslit.jpg

http://www.sondrak.com/archive/wrist-slit.jpg

Chris
06-20-2009, 03:12 AM
well if your gonna cut something up you might as well start with your testes. you know, so you can't reproduce.

HOLLISTER GUY
06-20-2009, 03:14 AM
Slit your spine queer

Mantikore
06-20-2009, 03:37 AM
behind your eyeballs

Purple Sprite
06-20-2009, 03:38 AM
behind your eyeballs

http://i40.tinypic.com/5ph8hw.gif

vnorberto
06-20-2009, 03:43 AM
inside your anus.

i dont see anything wrong with cutting yourself for fun/bored. emos who do it because their emo are faggots though.

WAN
06-20-2009, 04:06 AM

I'd say any remote, secluded locales. Say a cemetery maybe?

All kidding aside, wouldn't you rather go out in a less painful way? Say heroin overdose or something.

Angry Blue Bird of Death
06-20-2009, 05:01 AM
I was looking for serious responses.

Cytosine
06-20-2009, 05:04 AM

http://www.cuppatea.org/rememberkids.jpg

Do something right, for once in your miserable life!

oldschooler
06-20-2009, 05:07 AM

lol how pathetic.
I'd say just cut your knuckles in a not so tell-tale way.
It makes it look like you've been punching heavy shit/bashing people.
Which is fucking hardcore man.

WAN
06-20-2009, 05:18 AM

Belly and thighs.

nice large surface too.

Cathy McGee
06-20-2009, 05:27 AM

mine was serious.

dedraic
06-20-2009, 05:31 AM
You're one of the best posters here.

I loled.

Mantikore
06-20-2009, 06:29 AM
mine was serious.

so was mine

Psynthetic
06-20-2009, 07:10 AM
go for your thighs

lol gurl knows what's up

Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger
06-20-2009, 07:13 AM
Your jugular.

Sanchez_Machine
06-20-2009, 07:39 AM
Your genitals. Try cutting those to fucking ribbons.

cb'
06-20-2009, 07:46 AM
Your jugular. You won't notice a thing, after a few minutes.

mizled
06-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Under your tongue. Or your eyeball.

Σnigma
06-21-2009, 12:09 AM
Put razors in your ass. Your dad might notice, but that's about it.

kitteh
06-21-2009, 12:11 AM
ON YOUR FOREHEAD!!!

trust me, no one will EVER notice!

mizled
06-21-2009, 12:18 AM
Back of skull, use a drill.
Now you've trepanned.
This will increase blood flow to your brain and make you feel embarrassed to have asked about cutting.
Vicious circle, ain't it?

LSA King
06-21-2009, 12:36 AM

Between the left nut and the right nut.

SLIM
06-21-2009, 12:37 AM
Inside your japs eye.

ShutMeUp
06-21-2009, 12:41 AM
http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv234/Anthea_/here.jpg

LSA King
06-21-2009, 12:44 AM
http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv234/Anthea_/here.jpg

Way too technical mutha fuckah!

Jitsu6500
06-21-2009, 01:26 AM
For you: Your cock. Because you're a faggot, and certainly aren't getting laid. Now quit cutting yourself like a faggot :mad:.

Holy shit. I was just going to post this.

vnorberto
06-21-2009, 04:42 AM
make your peehole bigger

LiquidIce
06-21-2009, 06:31 AM
Rectum.

cb'
06-21-2009, 06:32 AM
make your peehole bigger

You can do that with a q-tip and shampoo, as well.

Monkmaster
06-21-2009, 06:34 AM
You can do that with a q-tip and shampoo, as well.

Did anyone else squirm around in pain?

cb'
06-21-2009, 06:37 AM
Did anyone else squirm around in pain?

None of the rest of them were dumb enough to do it right after hearing it.

SHH
06-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Wrists.

elf omg
06-22-2009, 03:07 PM

No, you fucking weren't. Seriously, quit being such a little bitch about this.

beergoggles
06-22-2009, 03:42 PM
No, you fucking weren't. Seriously, quit being such a little bitch about this.

Hahahaha, that made this thread.

ILTST
06-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Did you really expect serious replies?

Please insert username
06-22-2009, 04:47 PM
ha ha you cut yourself

Edit: I'm a Baron now:)

Maez
06-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Don't be mean to him. It's a serious question. Some people want to do this. Don't judge them for it. You'd get mad IF you asked this question and people replied to you with these kind of answers.

I read somewhere that you don't want to do your wrists. Try your thighs or like one guy said, your knuckles- to make it look like you love fighting or something like that. Personally, I want to do my wrists- even if people will start asking me questions about them. The sharper the tool, the easier it will be.

calm the fuck down
05-30-2013, 01:48 PM
okay so i've read this post and re-read this post many times and i seem to get more irritated and angry every single time i look at it so i've decided to finally say something that i feel, personally, needs to be said. if you read this, thankyou.
right well first of all i'd like to address the person that wrote this original post. (for future reference im going to call you 'jack' bc i feel this would be easier if i knew your name. i've also assumed here that you're a boy-if you're not, im very sorry!)
i hope that you got help with this and i hope that you found a way to make yourself feel better without cutting bc you are important and you are loved.
the next people i would like to address are the fucking arse holes that decided to be horrible to jack- who, by the way, was quite obviously writing this as a cry for help. what the fuck is wrong with you? do you seriously think it is cool or funny or it will make people like you more just bc you encouraged someone to cut themselves? you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. never in my life have i felt more anger to a group of people before.
i would like to point out at this point that i'm in no way angry and this is in no way aimed at the people who gave genuine answers.
to the people that didnt however, how fucking dare you.
number 1. some of you decided to call jack a 'faggot' and 'queer'. wow. i dont even know how to say this without insulting your intelligence. by 'faggot' and 'queer' im assuming that you're calling jack gay. well newsflash dickheads being gay isnt a bad thing. it never has been and this is the 21st century, surely you cant be so fucking closed minded to use 'faggot' as an insult. it's not insulting. it's like me saying 'oo shit you've got brown hair'. it's not insulting.
number 2. the emo thing. okay i actually laughed at this one. to think that cutting is 'emo' is hilarious. honestly. that is something that children say before they realise what's actually going on in the real world. some people cut to get over things bc it numbs you and to see the scars afterwards makes you feel stronger as a person. it's a way to be in control of something when you feel that you're not in control of your life. that's not emo. that's just a different way of dealing with things.
3. im going to actually adress someone personally now (which i promised myself i wouldnt do but im going to now bc you my friend are the worst kind of person. you are the scum of the fucking earth.) Σnigma. hi. okay i have some points for you and your comment. 'Put razors in your ass. Your dad might notice, but that's about it.' i cant begin to explain to you how angry this makes me. not only have you encouraged jack to cut, you have also implied that his dad sexually assaults him. you are a fucking arse hole. what the fuck were you thinking when typing out that comment? do you think sexual assault is funny? it's not. it never has been. it never will be. if you ever ever read this i want you to take a long hard look at your life bc that is one of the worst comments ive ever read.
4. to the person who told him to not reproduce. the fact that you think that people that have/will self harm wont make good parents is fucking delusional. what right do you have to someone elses future? i happen to think that the people that have gone through such hard times will make the best parents bc they are caring and they are strong and they will teach their children good values bc they have had to be around people like you who treat them like shit bc they are so stupid that they have nothing better to do than try and convince someone into hurting themselves. how dare you.
there are so many more things wrong that im not even going to point out bc i'll be here for so long. i just want you people to know that if you ever come back to this page and try and use any excuse alongs the lines of 'it was 4 years ago im not like that now' i dont care. and neither does the person you pushed into hurting themselves. i hope you think about this post all the time and i hope it haunts you and you cant sleep with the guilt bc you deserve it. anyone who makes anyone else want to put their body in harm are the worst kind of people. and when you grow up and actually pay attention to anyone besides yourself you'll notice something: everyone is going through the same crap. some people deal with it worse than others. i guarantee out of all the people you know, you know someone with a selfharm problem. they just havent let you see it. and i pray that they never do bc if you react like this, there's not much of a chance for them. your words affect people. people remember them for years to come- i promise you.
a final message for jack. they were wrong. there's people like them, who sit behind computer screen and get a kick out of trying to ruin someones life. but they aren't the people that make up the world. they are such a small percentage that the fact that they all came together to bully you is shocking. i hope that they learn from this and i hope that you realise that the cuts on your body do not measure your worth. they wont go away but they'll make you a stronger person. i dont even know you and i love you. you're important and you've got a big future ahead of you. believe that bc i believe in you.
thankyou for listening(◡‿◡✿)

Mantikore
05-30-2013, 04:28 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1351281351497137271.jpg

Jolly Roger
05-30-2013, 06:07 PM
Eat razor blades and cut yourself internally