PDA

View Full Version : Pissing with a penis

Anal Assassin
06-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Does anyone realy go through all the trouble of unzipping their zipper, then digging in there to unbutton the boxer, just to have to go looking for that little piece of flesh to release their urinal stream?

Or do you just pull your gut in, unbukle your belt, pull the front of your pants down, grab your cock and relieve yourself.

I personally like option two. I did option one the other day, it was really time consuming and uncomfortable.

slickt0mmy
06-29-2009, 06:18 PM
I undo the belt, button, and zipper then just pull my boxers down. That little button flappy thing in them is pointless.

drBOX
06-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Does anyone realy go through all the trouble of unzipping their zipper, then digging in there to unbutton the boxer, just to have to go looking for that little piece of flesh to release their urinal stream?

Or do you just pull your gut in, unbukle your belt, pull the front of your pants down, grab your cock and relieve yourself.

I personally like option two. I did option one the other day, it was really time consuming and uncomfortable.

I unbutton and unzip pants, pull the front of pant and boxers down. Do not go through hole in boxers.

Who wears boxers with buttons? None of my boxers have buttons down the front.

ILTST
06-29-2009, 06:22 PM
Mine have buttons, but I don't use them.

dog with shifty eyes
06-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Well im naked half the time so I just go.

superspeedz
06-29-2009, 06:23 PM
depends what kinda pants im wearing

SHARP
06-29-2009, 07:14 PM
I flip up the seat and put my right boot on the edge of the bowl, pull up my pant leg a bit, dig my dick out of the sock, and take a piss. When I'm done I shake it a couple o' times and stuff it back in...

Trying to drag it all the way up takes ages, and then I'd have to stuff it all the way back down, so it's way easier to just take a leak out the bottom.

kitteh
06-29-2009, 07:15 PM
i pee all over myself, my penis is too big for me to get it out of my pants.

Purple Sprite
06-29-2009, 07:18 PM
I start off by uncoiling it and then I pull it through the left leg hole of my jeans.

Dfg
06-29-2009, 07:20 PM
i pee all over myself, my penis is too big for me to get it out of my pants.

lol, honey. Don't we all.

Last night was awesome.

:<3:

Loophole
06-29-2009, 07:21 PM
I never piss at urinals out in public, so in the stalls and at home, I just drop my pants down.

Purple Sprite
06-29-2009, 07:22 PM
I love going full force on urinals so that particles of mine and other peoples piss sprays all over my shirt and hands

kitteh
06-29-2009, 07:23 PM

Last night was awesome.

yeah, you know you loved my throbbing, hard cock in your arse.

Dfg
06-29-2009, 07:25 PM
yeah, you know you loved my throbbing, hard cock in your arse.

Oh, shh.

Vizier
06-29-2009, 07:28 PM

Last night was awesome.

..but, but, she told me the same thing last night :(

kitteh
06-29-2009, 07:33 PM
..but, but, she told me the same thing last night :(

what are talking about? all three of us were there. god, i told dfg not to slip that roothy in your drink.

Vizier
06-29-2009, 07:46 PM
what are talking about? all three of us were there. god, i told dfg not to slip that roothy in your drink.

Damn you muslim man! Damn you! :mad:

Is my dick larger than Dfg's, by the way? :D

kitteh
06-29-2009, 07:48 PM

hahaha, tbh mine is the biggest, yours and his are no comparison.

Dfg
06-29-2009, 07:48 PM

E-Penis.

Short answer: No.

Dfg
06-29-2009, 07:49 PM
hahaha, tbh mine is the biggest, yours and his are no comparison.

Should I suck more, :D.

Your cock is awesome.

Vizier
06-29-2009, 07:50 PM
I'm not drinking with you guys anymore.

Helladamnleet
06-29-2009, 07:50 PM
I don't know why I came into this thread not expecting a pissing contest....

kitteh
06-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Should I suck more, :D.

Your cock is awesome.

yes u should and u should swallow every last drop of my spaff.

we could make a mixture, my penis juice, yours and vizier's.

Minority Deport
06-29-2009, 08:13 PM
I don't unbutton or unbuckle anything. I use brute force to stretch the top of my pants open so i can whip my dick and nutsack out and take a piss. I feel wierd just throwing the penis over so i just do the whole thing. Pissing through the fly is over complicating something easy.

MasterYoda210
06-29-2009, 08:15 PM
It depends on the company I'm keeping.

Usually, if I'm by myself or round a friends house, it's undo belt, undo fly, pull out cock and balls, piss.

If I'm drunk in a nightclub it's, undo belt, undo fly, drop trousers and boxers to ankles, lean with both hands against wall behind urinal, piss, sigh, look around at everyone, grin.

Dresden
06-29-2009, 08:37 PM
Pants and boxers around ankles everytime I also pull my shirt up with my hands.

Bong McPuffin
06-29-2009, 08:53 PM
First off, 90% of boxers don't have a button on them, just a loose flap.

Secondly, it takes all of 3 seconds to unzip and whip it out and be good to go.

Thirdly, if you've been doing it for your entire life, you don't even think twice about it. Its not even second nature, its first nature.

Personally, I don't see how women sit down to do everything. I mean, I would've thought that by now, in women's bathrooms all across the world, just like toilet paper and seat protectors, you'd have some kind of disposable vag-funnel.

The only downside to having a dick and pissing is that sometimes a little bit of urine gets stuck at the end of the tube, and no matter how hard you shake it and try to get it out, it won't come out... until you go to put it back in and then it dribbles down your pants and sometimes in your boxers.

My estimate is that 80% of all males have at least a little urine in their pants at all times.

nonarky
06-29-2009, 08:56 PM
when i piss in a public place, i just pull my pants and boxers all the way down and just piss, fuck what other people think

Paragon
06-29-2009, 09:02 PM

Well, my piece of flesh isn't that little. I don't remember ever having to look for it. :P

Bong McPuffin
06-29-2009, 09:20 PM
I liked that idea from That 70's Show when they are playing that game where you can't take your hand off the van and the last person standing wins.

One of the dudes had a tube running down his leg to a container that captured his urine, allowing him to stay longer.

I was thinking, WHY ARENT THOSE IN EVERY STORE IN AMERICA?

grencez
06-29-2009, 09:58 PM
I do the bare-assed, pants-around-ankles method.
Feels good man.

Anal Assassin
06-29-2009, 10:55 PM
I can see it now. You walk into a public restroom with a bunch of tubes hanging off the wall. You grab one, you stick your member in the dick mold, and just go.

Then the women restroom is going to have the same thing except instead of dick mold they just get a narrow oval type thing that seals itself around their beaver and sucks out the stuff.

I guess you can also apply both these methods towards abortions, personal pleasure, and other means of getting rid of personal waste.

Anal Assassin
06-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Well, my piece of flesh isn't that little. I don't remember ever having to look for it. :P

http://s3.images.com/huge.41.206621.JPG

pppppphhhh... ouch. what a brutal stab at my ego.

Purple Sprite
06-29-2009, 11:25 PM
I do the bare-assed, pants-around-ankles method.
Feels good man.

lol, i saw some mexican guy doing this at a urinal once

Chris
06-30-2009, 04:43 AM
i dont piss, ever.

The Backdoor Man
06-30-2009, 05:48 AM
First off, 90% of boxers don't have a button on them, just a loose flap.

Secondly, it takes all of 3 seconds to unzip and whip it out and be good to go.

Thirdly, if you've been doing it for your entire life, you don't even think twice about it. Its not even second nature, its first nature.

Personally, I don't see how women sit down to do everything. I mean, I would've thought that by now, in women's bathrooms all across the world, just like toilet paper and seat protectors, you'd have some kind of disposable vag-funnel.

The only downside to having a dick and pissing is that sometimes a little bit of urine gets stuck at the end of the tube, and no matter how hard you shake it and try to get it out, it won't come out... until you go to put it back in and then it dribbles down your pants and sometimes in your boxers.

My estimate is that 80% of all males have at least a little urine in their pants at all times.
This, all of it.

Mantikore
06-30-2009, 09:07 AM
i hold my breath, squeeze my nose, blow hard, then shoot piss out of my eyes

nutsack
06-30-2009, 12:49 PM
I just focus a little and my dick opens the zipper and comes out all by itself