PDA

View Full Version : Puss filled thing on my inner thigh?

whocares123
01-29-2009, 03:15 AM
All right so this is like the third time I've gotten this in the past two years. Basically imagine a giant pimple that is under the skin for the most part, and on your inner thigh. Feeling it, I can make out a cotton ball sized ball of something in my leg, just below the surface. Squeezing it, a mixture of puss and blood comes out, but unfortunately I cannot squeeze all of this shit out to make the big "wad" go away. What the fuck is this and why have I had several of these things?

It may be worth noting that I have mild-moderate acne on my face. I don't know.

One time I squeezed one of these things and the blood/puss shout out across the fucking room. Was weird. It's not like I care about some little pock scar on my inner thigh so I can beat the shit out of this thing trying to make it go away. It's just uncomfortable and annoying.

And I don't know what it's called.

01-29-2009, 03:26 AM
Damn, doesn't sound healthy.

If it was me, I'd cut it open and drain/sterilize it.

Not sure what the 'correct' course of action would be though...

muff_daddy
01-29-2009, 03:30 AM
same, lance it. or go to a doctor and have them lance it.

SlowBurn
01-29-2009, 03:30 AM
I've had those too, I have no fucking idea what it is or the best way to rid them. Just letting you know your not the only one, I just squeeze the fucking shit out of it eventually it kinda just fades, ragardless if it pops or not. Painful, sucks.

The English Gentleman
01-29-2009, 03:36 AM
*preps the bone saw and warms up the cauteriser*

Struwwelpeter
01-29-2009, 03:44 AM
This is what happens when you live in a non-white society, you get an MRSA infection just sitting on a park bench.

Reptar
01-29-2009, 07:56 AM
That sounds like a Abscess to me, go to the doctor, they remove them simple if not routine procedure for a DOCTOR, do not attempt to remove yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abscess

or quite possibly it could be an acne cyst, but hey go get it checked out.

whocares123
01-29-2009, 03:27 PM
An acne cyst is what I thought, I just don't know why it always happens on that exact spot on my thigh. Must be due to moisture...friction...something.

Well it appears these abscesses are caused by infections, usually a staph infection. I think it would've unknowingly killed me by now, eh, if that was the case? Seeing as how this goes back a year or two.

I don't mind actually going to the doctor...I actually really want to see a dermatologist about my facial acne, two big fucking moles near my scrotum I've had my whole life (yay!), and now this puss thing on my leg. But since I'm at university, it's out of network for my parent's health insurance somehow and so every doctor visit must be paid in full. I spent fucking $180 going to the optometrist last year for contacts making my eyes red. It's bullshit.

mxs
01-29-2009, 03:31 PM
That sounds like a Abscess to me, go to the doctor, they remove them simple if not routine procedure for a DOCTOR, do not attempt to remove yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abscess

or quite possibly it could be an acne cyst, but hey go get it checked out.

I had an abscess in my left tonsil once. It blew horribly, couldn't eat drink or barely breathe for a week

Mor3BL7
01-30-2009, 01:22 AM
All right so this is like the third time I've gotten this in the past two years. Basically imagine a giant pimple that is under the skin for the most part, and on your inner thigh. Feeling it, I can make out a cotton ball sized ball of something in my leg, just below the surface. Squeezing it, a mixture of puss and blood comes out, but unfortunately I cannot squeeze all of this shit out to make the big "wad" go away. What the fuck is this and why have I had several of these things?

One time I squeezed one of these things and the blood/puss shout out across the fucking room. Was weird. It's not like I care about some little pock scar on my inner thigh so I can beat the shit out of this thing trying to make it go away. It's just uncomfortable and annoying.

You got aidz

Reptar
02-01-2009, 02:09 AM
I had an abscess in my left tonsil once. It blew horribly, couldn't eat drink or barely breathe for a week

ewwwww, that would be gross

ComradeAsh
02-01-2009, 04:23 AM
Its just an acne cyst or something, pop it if you feel like it if you can do so and its sore, they'll reabsorb after awhile and come back eventually.

I get them occasionally, even more occasionally it'll be a sensitive one.

P_R_Deltoid
02-01-2009, 04:29 AM
Maybe it's breast tissue with a 3rd nipple (or 4th) on it, and you've got breast cancer. I saw it on House once.

the new deal
02-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Pop it, get it on film, and put it here (http://popthatzit.com/).

But other than that, I can't really imagine what it could be. If I were you I'd try to go see a doctor, on the off chance it's something bad.

reggie_love
02-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Protip: Lance and then apply neosporin and then bandage.

k4aic
02-01-2009, 06:40 PM
sounds like a boil..

my ex stepmom used to get a couple here and there near her pussy..mostly probably caused by moisture/friction pop that bitch and clean it out..

P_R_Deltoid
02-01-2009, 07:42 PM
sounds like a boil..

my ex stepmom used to get a couple here and there near her pussy..mostly probably caused by moisture/friction pop that bitch and clean it out..

How do you know that...?

eardor
02-03-2009, 03:21 AM
heat up a needle and stab it and squeeze the hell outta it. If that don't work then shoot it off with a shotgun. If that still don't get it, hack your leg off and sell it to science cause that's some serious shit.

The Jitterskull
02-03-2009, 03:59 AM
Pus means that white blood cells are reacting to something.

Doctor time.
Well since you've had it before, its nothing lethal. You're fine... but go get some medical advice.

Acacia
02-03-2009, 04:32 AM

Sounds like a staff infection. Got to the doctor ASAP.

k4aic
02-03-2009, 07:52 AM
How do you know that...?

how do I know what? ...she had one? cause she told me..

ComradeAsh
02-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Pus means that white blood cells are reacting to something.

Doctor time.
Well since you've had it before, its nothing lethal. You're fine... but go get some medical advice.

Are you kidding?

Pimples are filled with pus.

Do you see a doctor because you have a bloody whitehead or two on a bad day?

ComradeAsh
08-08-2009, 12:19 AM
في مرحلة ما بعد في هذفي مرحلة ما بعد في هذفي مرحلة ما بعد في هذpraise be to Alalh

Fuck off.

Uriah Heep
08-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Fuck off.

beat me too it, but dont worry, he's banned now :)

Haiti's Space Agency
08-08-2009, 12:29 AM
I wish I would get something like the op has. It would be an epic struggle to test my pain tolerance. I love seing fluids leak from my body.

ComradeAsh
08-08-2009, 12:41 AM
I wish I would get something like the op has. It would be an epic struggle to test my pain tolerance. I love seing fluids leak from my body.

Don't you see that every morning?

Haiti's Space Agency
08-08-2009, 12:53 AM
Don't you see that every morning?

violently leaving my body I should say.

DeepWithinMyMind
08-08-2009, 01:24 AM
I get what you are describing often. I believe it just a zit from sweat/friction. Though mine usually turn a bruise purple color and remain for awhile after popped.

Daily
08-08-2009, 02:15 PM
whocares123.

whocares123
08-11-2009, 01:52 AM
well six months later and i'm still alive. apparently it wasn't a staph infection. just good ol' acne pissing me off in every way possible.

Mr.Happy
08-11-2009, 09:09 PM
well six months later and i'm still alive.

Thank God for that, I've been going mad with tension this whole time.

Scrilla
08-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Have you ever shaved on that spot?

It could just be an ingrown hair.