PDA

View Full Version : do girls like to have their feet licked/worshipped?

Drox
08-07-2009, 01:45 AM
I want to lick a girl's feet all day long.

I just want to suck on her stinky toes till the end of time.

I want her to put her socks in my face and make me sniff them.

I want her to dominate me with her feet.

Mullen
08-07-2009, 01:45 AM
:hrmph:

Drox
08-07-2009, 01:46 AM
:hrmph:

Don't make that face at me.

I know you want to lick a girl's smelly feet too.

Mullen
08-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Don't make that face at me.

I know you want to lick a girl's smelly feet too.

omnomnom

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_w3iQEHlWGh0/RrO0Uga4tTI/AAAAAAAAAYM/JIaFjtNkNns/s400/ugly%2Bfeet.bmp

fallinghouse
08-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Drox
08-07-2009, 01:50 AM
omnomnom

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_w3iQEHlWGh0/RrO0Uga4tTI/AAAAAAAAAYM/JIaFjtNkNns/s400/ugly%2Bfeet.bmp

I meant a girl with NICE feet, not some fucked up feet.

You have to find a girl with nice feet, then make sure she makes you lick them.

MandatorySuicide
08-07-2009, 01:51 AM
I can kind of understand why someone would like feet, but why do they have to be smelly? :confused:

fallinghouse
08-07-2009, 01:52 AM
Whatever strums your banjo, I guess.

Drox
08-07-2009, 01:53 AM
I can kind of understand why someone would like feet, but why do they have to be smelly? :confused:

You know during slumber parties, or when guys are sleeping over at a girl's house, the girls sometimes come into the guy's room, pin them down, and make them smell their stinky socks as an act of revenge for the guys being an overall dick to them?

That's why.

LSA King
08-07-2009, 01:56 AM
This thread is disturbing :hrmph:

I am going to go outside and play fetch with my baby negro.

Mullen
08-07-2009, 01:57 AM
I meant a girl with NICE feet, not some fucked up feet.

You have to find a girl with nice feet, then make sure she makes you lick them.

No.

Mullen
08-07-2009, 01:58 AM

Lick his sweaty feet afterwards.

MandatorySuicide
08-07-2009, 01:59 AM
You know during slumber parties, or when guys are sleeping over at a girl's house, the girls sometimes come into the guy's room, pin them down, and make them smell their stinky socks as an act of revenge for the guys being an overall dick to them?

No. I've never heard of this practice.

It seems to be more about dominance than the state of their feet, so I'm still kind of confused about why it's so important that the feet be smelly.

Drox

If by "go outside and play fetch" you mean "go find a girl who will make you sniff her dirty feet for hours without mercy", then you have my permission!

Drox
No.

yes, bitch.

fallinghouse
08-07-2009, 02:00 AM
Whatever cuts your ribbon, I guess.

Mashleshmash
08-07-2009, 02:01 AM
You have quite the fetish OP.

Mullen
Whatever cuts your ribbon, I guess.

Those sayings really boil your water don't they.

LSA King
If by "go outside and play fetch" you mean "go find a girl who will make you sniff her dirty feet for hours without mercy", then you have my permission!

:picard: :facepalm:

Drox
08-07-2009, 02:02 AM
No. I've never heard of this practice.

It seems to be more about dominance than the state of their feet, so I'm still kind of confused about why it's so important that the feet be smelly.

Yes, dominance is a very important factor. I like it when hot girls dominate me.

This is how a girl would see her smelly feet: "Since that guy is being a dick to me, I'll make him lick my sweaty feet. That'll be much more punishment than JUST making him lick my normal feet."

The dirty/sweaty factor makes it more uncomfortable for the guy, and the girl feels more dominative.

Drox
08-07-2009, 02:02 AM
:picard: :facepalm:

AhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :D

Mullen
08-07-2009, 02:03 AM
yes, bitch.

Don't get angriful with me, mother fucker.

Drox
08-07-2009, 02:04 AM
Don't get angriful with me, mother fucker.

I'm sorry if you don't appreciate the beauty of the female foot.

May God have mercy upon your feet-less soul. :p

Yeah, I'm a leopard
08-07-2009, 02:05 AM
Yes, dominance is a very important factor. I like it when hot girls dominate me.

This is how a girl would see her smelly feet: "Since that guy is being a dick to me, I'll make him lick my sweaty feet. That'll be much more punishment than JUST making him lick my normal feet."

The dirty/sweaty factor makes it more uncomfortable for the guy, and the girl feels more dominative.

"dominative" is not a word, and the correct answer is "for the humiliation and degredation factor/I want to be degraded and humiliated". Better luck on your next creepy troll attempt, you seem ill-prepared for this one.

Drox
08-07-2009, 02:07 AM
"dominative" is not a word, and the correct answer is "for the humiliation and degredation factor/I want to be degraded and humiliated". Better luck on your next creepy troll attempt, you seem ill-prepared for this one.

I knew something wasn't right. Thanks for pointing it out, brah. :bluecool:

I really do like feet though. You can blame evolutionary biology/psychology for that!

Yeah, I'm a leopard
08-07-2009, 02:09 AM
I knew something wasn't right. Thanks for pointing it out, brah. :bluecool:

I really do like feet though. You can blame evolutionary biology/psychology for that!

You've got a few nerons crossed. The part of the brain that recognises feet is right next to the part of the brain that stimulates sexual arousal, a sort of "crossed wires" effect results in a foot fetish. So if you have a foot fetish, yes, there is something wrong with you. Not a very big thing though.

Drox
08-07-2009, 02:11 AM
You've got a few nerons crossed. The part of the brain that recognises feet is right next to the part of the brain that stimulates sexual arousal, a sort of "crossed wires" effect results in a foot fetish. So if you have a foot fetish, yes, there is something wrong with you. Not a very big thing though.

That's amazing. I'll have to do more research about this!

Can you tell me anything more about foot fetishes? I'm all ears. Or in this case, I'm all eyes! LOL

T.K. Baha
08-07-2009, 02:11 AM
I think some girls have cute feet and it does get my hot when I make a girl suck on my toes but thats more of a domination kind of thing.

Drox
08-07-2009, 02:12 AM
I think some girls have cute feet

YES YES YES

This man understands! :D

fallinghouse
08-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Whatever bisects your parabola, I guess.

ZeroMalarki
08-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Some do, some don't.

Some really can't stand their feet being touched, some half orgasm off the touch.

You're just gonna hunt for the ones that are right to you by yourself.

supperrfreek
08-07-2009, 02:14 AM
That's amazing. I'll have to do more research about this!

Can you tell me anything more about foot fetishes? I'm all ears. Or in this case, I'm all eyes! LOL

Foot fetish (or most fetishes in general)=/=harm to society as a whole

Drox
08-07-2009, 02:15 AM
Some do, some don't.

Some really can't stand their feet being touched, some half orgasm off the touch.

You're just gonna hunt for the ones that are right to you by yourself.

Any tips dude? :cool:

Drox
08-07-2009, 02:15 AM
Foot fetish (or most fetishes in general)=/=harm to society as a whole

AWWW YEAH!!!

T.K. Baha
08-07-2009, 02:16 AM
Yeah fetishes are great. Especially if you get 2 people who are comfortable enough to try new stuff it can really keep sex exciting for a while. Ive been with one girl who would freak if I even fingered her but I know another that is into BDSM and getting burned with soldering irons and tied up and what not. Personally I like just about anything weird as long as it doesen't get too rough but mess around man. Life is too short not to get weird.

the phantom stranger
08-07-2009, 02:22 AM
I remember back in the day Phil Donahue used to have foot fetishists on his show regularly.

Mankonaut X
08-07-2009, 03:02 AM
*runs in* I got here as soon as I could!
Yeah feet are nice. Well, see ya.