PDA

View Full Version : Unmarked Foreign Xanax?

The Risen Ghost of Hitler
08-29-2009, 02:20 PM
They're just some small round blue pills, with no markings what so ever. Someone told me they're Serbian, and also told me not to trust Serbian pills, but I want to take them. So what's the deal, anyone ever had these bad boys before? They're from an online delio, and the rest of the tablets I got got where a-ok. I just don't want to get fucked up by these unknown mother fuckers.

Chances are this doesn't belong here, or there is a sticky thread for this type of thing, but whatever.

Thought Riot
08-29-2009, 02:39 PM
They aren't "Serbian". You just got taken for a ride for being an idiot. Next time google "pill id" for resources to identify unknown pills. Xanax is marked. And so are all the generics that I know of. Pretty much anything the FDA approves of is going to have markings, even motrin.

Von Bass
08-29-2009, 03:01 PM
You could attempt to exploit alprazolams solubility; i.e. its not very soluble in water, but is so in ethanol or methanol.

In general the other components wouldn't be soluble in water either, if you could acquire some methanol, you could grind up several tablets, (depending on what strength you believe you have) soak them in some methanol, filter off anything undissolved, and evaporate whats left. Result in a crystalline, white powder? You could well have xanax. Result in nothing? There's a chance there's no alprazolam in there.

If they're 1mg pills and you experimented with 3, a resultant residue of 50mg would of course indicate there was something else that was alcohol soluble. And there's plenty of chemicals that are white, crystalline solids that are also alcohol soluble.

To be honest, I'd save the hassle and just take one and see what happens. Dealers cannot make money out of dead customers.

DeadLegend
08-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Any narcotic pill manufactured by a company (serbian or not) is going to have some kind of identification marking.

You said you gotthis from an online deal? And all the other pills were legit? Did you get these from a website or from a private trader?

But anyways, alprazolam (xanax) is a narcotic and would most definately be marked.

DeadLegend
08-29-2009, 03:17 PM
Actually diregard my last remark. Serbian pills are usually unmarked. Can you post a pic? Im positive i can get this IDed for you (which if i do, i believe a thanks is in order :))

http://www.pharmer.org/files/images/ksalol.jpg

is this what it looked like? And also, what other pills did you get?

BTW i happen to be on xanax right now lol

beergoggles
08-29-2009, 03:27 PM
They aren't "Serbian". You just got taken for a ride for being an idiot. Next time google "pill id" for resources to identify unknown pills. Xanax is marked. And so are all the generics that I know of. Pretty much anything the FDA approves of is going to have markings, even motrin.

Well you totally just made yourself sound retarded. Of COURSE when you illegally buy pills offline they're going to have to be FDA approved. :rolleyes:

I say just take one, and see what happens. I don't think someone's going to send you numerous poisonous pills to kill you.

DeadLegend
08-29-2009, 03:44 PM

and how do you know that they arent serbian? In fact, most serbian pills are NOT marked at all, even when legally rescribed, so how about you dont flame people and call them names when you yourself are talking out of your ass?

Oh nad BTW if there from a different country our FDA doesnt have a damn thing to do with them. Genius.

DeadLegend
08-29-2009, 03:48 PM
here ya go buddy

Generic Name: Alprazolam
Strength: 1 mg
Manufacturer: Galenica, Serbia
Trade Name: Ksalol (Xalol)
Type: Antianxiety
Size (mm): 6 (diameter)
Comment: Image courtesy of chemik. No scoreline, very light blueish in color

JustAnotherAsshole
08-29-2009, 03:59 PM
EDIT: Looks like it is legit..

Beware of unmarked pills in general, though.

Jordan
08-29-2009, 06:18 PM
Grind one up and taste it. If it taste like xanax take the whole thing.

beergoggles
08-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Grind one up and taste it. If it taste like xanax take the whole thing.

Yeah. Xanax is VERY bitter, and very recognizable.

AdMech
08-29-2009, 07:49 PM
i'm more interested in finding out which of those online "we'll ship you pills" scams actually send you the pills.

PM me if you'd prefer not to put it open like, I was always tempted to try a shipment of oxy's but figured i'd just end up ripped off.
I've been told by "veterans" of the online pill trade that in general, you won't find anything better than hydrocodone online.

Don't know if it's right. I really need some anti-anxiety shit, so if anyone wants to tell me too... I would love you forever. :p

jator
08-29-2009, 10:25 PM

American manufacturers aren't the only ones who know how to produce alprazolam smart guy. Theres a good chance the pills are whatever the manufacturer said they were; if they were gonna rip you off why would they go through the trouble of even bothering to send you fake pills?

They're probably fine; I'd take one for a test ride and go from there.

NTP
08-30-2009, 04:12 AM
I know someone who has received legit unmarked round blue xanax 1mg pills from the united kingdom like 5 years ago.

Rizzo in a box
08-30-2009, 05:04 AM
i'm more interested in finding out which of those online "we'll ship you pills" scams actually send you the pills.

PM me if you'd prefer not to put it open like, I was always tempted to try a shipment of oxy's but figured i'd just end up ripped off.

Dude, don't be asking for sources out in the open.

HTS
08-30-2009, 05:57 AM
here ya go buddy

I'm starting to like you more and more.

Intoxicated Shaman
08-30-2009, 06:18 AM

Retarded post right here.

zombo.com
08-30-2009, 07:43 AM
Dude, don't be asking for sources out in the open.

hmm apologies, wasn't thinking about it. figured they had some legal loophole like with overseas cigs that they worked through.

08-30-2009, 08:58 AM
here ya go buddy

That's them, I found the same picture and description, but a lot of people are telling me not to take Serbian pills. Has anyone else ever had these same xanax?

DeadLegend
08-30-2009, 01:00 PM
who tells you not to take serbian pills? Are those people experienced in serbian pill abuse or something?

Im sure the serbin govt has at least some standards in there quality of medications over there.

What im saying is, that people over in serbia get prescribed these, just like people over here get prescribed brand name xanax.

Im sure there fine dude and whoevers telling you not to take serbian pills, i wouldnt listen to any of there advice in general.

HTS
08-30-2009, 01:11 PM
Im sure the serbin govt has at least some standards in there quality of medications over there.

What im saying is, that people over in serbia get prescribed these, just like people over here get prescribed brand name xanax.

This. Serbian alprazolam is still alprazolam. If they're safe for serbs they're safe for you.

But if you don't want 'em feel free to send them to me for testing purposes. :p

Piles of Crack
08-31-2009, 04:46 AM
Took you guys long enough to recognize Ksalols, for God's sake.

Oh, and those are some of the best alprazolam pills I've ever had, for what it's worth.

And I miss Sergei, damnit. :mad:

08-31-2009, 08:33 AM
Ksalols

That's the mother fuckers. After a little searching arond most people agree with you that these are as good if not better than upjohn footballs.

PukeRat
08-31-2009, 08:46 AM
i would just take one and see. It could be or it could not who knows but there is only one way to find out

zombo.com
08-31-2009, 09:37 PM
much obliged for the search term, finding out euro trade name made it a hell of a lot easier to go googlestalk on my own.

30 dollars isn't much to waste to find out if the one i turned up is legit or not, i'll let yas know.

Piles of Crack
09-01-2009, 11:11 AM
It could be or it could not who knows

Uh...maybe the one sensible person in this thread who actually had the common sense to do something as simple as obtaining a verified image from Pharmer? :rolleyes:

Seriously, if anyone ever encounters some sort of odd-looking foreign "generics", Pharmer.org is your go-to site. I mean, there ARE some sources out there who produce unlabeled tablets in their own labs/bathtubs, but Ksalol isn't the only foreign benzo that is unmarked. It is something that you usually only see in Serbian/Hungarian medications, though.

Galenica Serbia makes an unlabeled 15 mg Midazolam tablet that will knock you flat on your ass, by the way.

h0ppinlowrider
09-01-2009, 04:03 PM
the Ksol pills are just as good as upjohn cheaper too.

oxycontin.tv
07-23-2010, 12:31 AM
mike

Doki66
07-24-2010, 11:00 PM
They're just some small round blue pills, with no markings what so ever. Someone told me they're Serbian, and also told me not to trust Serbian pills, but I want to take them. So what's the deal, anyone ever had these bad boys before? They're from an online delio, and the rest of the tablets I got got where a-ok. I just don't want to get fucked up by these unknown mother fuckers.

Chances are this doesn't belong here, or there is a sticky thread for this type of thing, but whatever.

more than half the pills you get online are going to be counterfit, shit alot of pills in the us in pharmacys are counterfit. They tested an antibiotic and it was just straight rat poison, the even make fake botox, china is mainly responsible for this. It seems legit to get pills online but you honestly don't know what your getting. Be careful because what Im saying is true, its pretty easy to spot them though if you look carefully. Alot of people have died, you just don't really hear about it.

adhesive tape
07-25-2010, 12:02 PM
more than half the pills you get online are going to be counterfit, shit alot of pills in the us in pharmacys are counterfit. They tested an antibiotic and it was just straight rat poison, the even make fake botox, china is mainly responsible for this. It seems legit to get pills online but you honestly don't know what your getting. Be careful because what Im saying is true, its pretty easy to spot them though if you look carefully. Alot of people have died, you just don't really hear about it.

I lol'd.

The Happy Chemical
07-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Serbs know how to make some benzos, man. Not just xanax, but they make cheap valium, and a bunch of other things too. Get you tore up, son.

Puffy
07-26-2010, 06:27 AM
ksalol's yep. I've got 500+ of these bad boys in the next room at this very moment. Oh, Serbia, I love you.

JustAnotherAsshole
07-29-2010, 02:18 AM
You probably got sold some sort of nutritional supplement. Almost every pharmaceutical pill in existence carries some sort of identifying markings.

rideronthestorm
07-29-2010, 10:01 PM
who tells you not to take serbian pills? Are those people experienced in serbian pill abuse or something?

this, what dodgy cunt outside of the serbian nation has any real clue the drawbacks of serbian medicine? Besides slightly lower quality control standards i should expect them to be no worse or better than any moderately developed nations medicine. Just eat that shit, I could tell if it was xanax with one good nibble.

07-30-2010, 10:45 AM
You guys do realise I made this thread last year, those xanax are long gone, gobbled them all down.