PDA

View Full Version : Archived: Shoplifting Tips and Techniques

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Sniper78
02-01-2010, 12:51 AM
We have two staples in town. One has a cluster of 4 cameras in the center of the ceiling (prolly fake). The other one just has people that watch you like crazy. The third one across town though is a gold mine. It's literally easy, taking candy from a baby. If you have an s3 key 90% of the shit in the store can be yours.

Hey my borders has cameras, do they watch them?

Malice
02-01-2010, 02:12 AM
Ridiculous lift from Abercrombie today. 1 long sleeve shirt, 3 jeans, and a hamilton jacket, all concealed on Bozo's body. Haha, Bozo went in first time, put on shirt and jacket, couldn't remove tag from 1 shirt. Went to get 3 jeans, 2nd time in dressing room, 1 under pants, 2 draped over shoulder. It looked like Bozo had gained a bunch of weight and my back was a bit lumpy.

The trick was to use a jacket to keep the other items out of view from the camera. They don't know what you have under there, they can't do anything. No employees seemed to be around, except at the registers. Good amount of customers. No one was managing the dressing rooms, so you could just go in after someone got out and didn't have to use those tags to mark how many items you had.

Made beeline for door, left remaining clothes on counter with clothes, went straight to his safe spot. He actually dropped the bloody bus transfer he was going to use to get straight home and had to walk all the way. Took low traffic streets.

He really underestimated how noticeable the clothes would be under my hoodie. He didn't bring a bag, so at his safe spot he undressed and carried the clothes to a dumpster, then he took a bag from it. He thought it was clean, but it had some waxy residue he had to spot clean later.

He's never going back there without a disguise. May go one last time for a grab and run, or a distract and leave AFAP if he can find someone willing to help me. He wants to steal all their cologne and perfume bottles. He could get at leas 50 and sell them for $50 each on Ebay.
$2500 would be a good haul.

Sniper78
02-01-2010, 02:40 AM
SO your store has cameras? Mine is in a mall and there are no cameras what so ever. Are yours distinctively visible? Hey man I'm trying to get myself out of the east and to cali.

Malice
02-01-2010, 03:09 AM
He didn't even look at the ceiling both times he went there, he just assumed there were. The store's also small, probably no more than 1000 square feet. He might have noticed cameras with his peripheral vision the first time he went, but he's not sure. Just assume there are, better safe than sorry and if you're using anti-camera tactics they'll also help you against staff and LP.

BTW, if you want to know which one he went to, PM me when you get to Cali(in case SWIY wants to rob it blind). I wouldn't recommend moving to California, it's a hell hole, but it really depends on your personality.

Ravan
02-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Does staples source tag? Anyone know with 100% certainty? My friend needs new headphones, but he's kinda new to direct shoplifting. There was a tag on the outside he peeled off, he tried to use a scissor to cut into the packaging to see if there were any inside... he couldn't see any, but he didn't open it that much before kinda getting nervous and just leaving it in the store and getting out.

I know stapes is pretty much security-less, so I just wanna know if they're source-tagging... and if skullcandy earphones would be something they could even source-tag.

chobox
02-02-2010, 01:14 AM
the skullcandy earphones at staples are sourcetagged.

redhanded
02-02-2010, 01:30 AM
It's not the store that source tags, it's the manufacturer. That's why they call it... source tagging.

Gore0bsessed
02-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Story of how swim got arrested and some lessons learned that hopefully some of you can learn from

So, swim was arrested yesterday for the first time. Left Rite Aid with $150 worth of merch in a bag. Was planning on boosting it. Unfortunately as swim passed through the gates and ignored the beeping caused by the gate the store manager immediately ran to the front (I'm talking in a second or less) which leads me to believe he must've already been suspicious. It was hard to find any blind spots as they had those tinted ceiling tiles every few feet so you didn't know where the cameras were. Anyway, the second swim was outside swim dusted that fucker... unfortunately an unmarked cop car just happened to be turning the corner at that very moment and after chasing him/her for a block the manager flagged them to chase swim. The second swim got on a side street (still unaware of the cop car as adrenalin had caused tunnel vision) he/she started walking. That was when the car siren was activated (whoop whoop haha).

The passenger cop got out and yelled, "Don't move! Don't you fucking run!"
Swim dropped the bag and placed his/her hands on a fence. Got cuffed and put in the backseat. They had video footage so he/she was pretty much fucked. Spent the next 6 hours in a holding pen in the precinct and another four waiting for the judge. Luckily since it was swims first time being caught the sentence was REALLY light. Got 3 days community service and in 6 months (pending he/she doesn't get caught again) it will be probably be sealed (wiped from his/her record) in court.

What Swim learned:
1. Don't steal from stores that have those fucking tinted tiles if you don't have to... would've easily gotten away if it weren't for such a quick response.

2. If you do have to run, immediately get to the backyards to get to another block than the one you were seen running to. Swim had about 10-15 seconds where he/she could've gotten to a backyard and hopped fences.

3. Rite Aid doesn't have a no chase policy! Since the manager ran down a full block before giving up (swim was already a full half-block ahead of him at least by the time he got to that corner). haha

4. I know this has been said a million times but NEVER talk to the cops. Swim kept quiet the entire time. They asked how much money he/she had on a debit card and what he/she wanted with Rogaine. They followed the questions by saying that they would try to help swim out if he/she talked to them (yeah right). If swim had said he/she had less than the amount to pay for the stolen merch in his/her checking account and that he/she planned to sell the merch the crimes would've been more severe than petty larceny.

Hope this story entertained and/or helped someone here. For the next six months, nothing but Stop and Shops (ones around here don't have security gates) and clothing. Can't risk another alarm going off.

Question:
By the way, once your case is sealed does the arrest go off of your record too? In other words, if swim got caught for a misdemeanor larceny again after the six months are up would he/she get the same kind of deal or would it be more severe as a second offense?

ScumBag
02-02-2010, 03:38 PM
GONE

Gore0bsessed
02-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the quick responses. Btw, I'm over 21. Unfortunately just having trouble finding work to pay for school. It sucks because I want to be that person that finishes school, has a family and lives a straight life. Unfortunately the money just doesn't let me do that so I have to resort to stupid shit like this.

02-04-2010, 12:07 AM
I was just at best buy and i went to that room that has the home theatre setup. Does it have hidden cameras or something because i didnt see one single camera anywhere in there...not on the ceiling or walls...

Ravan
02-04-2010, 12:34 AM
A lot of people who go in there to steal get caught... so I'm guessing they have more discreet cameras.

yourlife
02-04-2010, 01:06 AM
At Fry's I once went into the theatre setup and stole a pair of $140 Dennon headphones. Just went in, cut opened the case, dumped the case in the trash there and left.

ScumBag
02-04-2010, 08:24 PM
GONE

yourlife
02-04-2010, 08:37 PM
You mean the one where are the car audio systems are on display? Because at a BestBuy that I used to frequent had a very discreet camera at the top of the room. Its like facing straight down.

I was in the room where they monitor the cameras they had a clear view of that room so Im assuming it was meant to be a trap. But there is only one person who watches the screen and a lot of cameras are probably fake because there were only about 30-40 screens compared to the almost hundred they have around.

StainlessSteal
02-05-2010, 05:20 AM
As counterintuitive as it may seem, grocery stores are a great way to get a lot of extra cash at a 100% conversion rate. No wasting time waiting around trying to find cheap ass buyers on craigslist and ebay and only getting .50 on the 1.00.

First buy a legit haul of groceries, say $80 in value, focusing on small, concealable items that you can easily snatch later. (A small jar of Madagascar vanilla beans, for example, goes for $16.) Then return as much as you want to get your money back. Be sure to get back your receipt.

Next create a fake receipt: this is the linchpin to the whole scam, so make a good one. Use a thermal printer and thermal paper for best results. Use your word and photoshop skills to recreate the EXACT purchase. Then pilfer the items you wish to return. Come back later to the returns window and give them say no more than $30 worth of goods and your receipt. Returning everything will arouse suspicion. Unlike department stores and big chain retail stores, grocery chains do not scan any barcodes from the receipt so you don't have to worry about any records of the transaction popping up on the computer. Instead, they'll simply scan the barcode on the grocery items, tally up your refund, mark them on your receipt (so you can't claim the same items later), and hand you back your receipt and your CASH. Repeat process as often as you like using a new copy of the same receipt being sure to avoid the same person - easy to do since they will take shifts. Go in the morning, return in the evening. And if it's a grocery chain, all the better - just hit multiple stores and create a nice return circuit. Use a spreadsheet to keep track of all the parameters of your returns: You need to remember names, things you stole/returned (to avoid returning the same item too frequently), when you make your return, and so on. Do this on a daily basis hitting say 5 stores a day and that's $150/day. That's $4500 a month. You should buy a new order at least every month, mixing in some new items, and creating a new series of receipts.

FTR, spices and health/beauty items are high-ticket items. Perambulate and investigate what your store has to offer.

Feel free to pm me on specifics regarding the thermal printer, paper, and so on. I've done a lot of research on this and have it down to a science.

ScumBag
02-05-2010, 01:58 PM
GONE

redhanded
02-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Many stores have carts that lock up and set off an alarm if it hasn't passed through a checkstand as well.

lolman123
02-06-2010, 02:31 AM
I am currently trying to shoplift a "Canada Goose" jacket which is valued at 650$.
I just need help on the method i would use and how to take away the security tag.
The store has 2 floors , the top is where it is at and it is fairly empty.
I also believe there is no LP in this store, but im not sure because on my last visit there was a few ppl looking at jackets however they seemed normal.
I personally dont care about cameras because i hope to get it and get out wuickly and never come back.

So the tag is a RF EAS Tag, which is released by a super strong magnet i believe?

I could then just wear it on and walk out quickly, hopefully without causing suspicion. Especially since there are only a few workers on site, and if i do get caught, the alarm will not ring and i could just run out the door really fast.
But i think i would have like a 70% chance of just walking out without suspicion.

So could anybody find problems in my plan?

StainlessSteal
02-06-2010, 05:07 AM
Many stores have carts that lock up and set off an alarm if it hasn't passed through a checkstand as well.

I never said I exit the store after lifting! Walk in, load up a hand basket with a store bag placed flat on the bottom, discreetly set down the basket lifting [;)] your bag of goods and nonchalantly walk over to the grocery kiosk, confidently handing the woman your receipt & goods and collect your cash. DO NOT LET THEM KEEP THE RECEIPT! Once I pushed the envelope and returned over $100 of stuff and she definitely wanted to hang on to my receipt but I told her no, I need it for my taxes (bullshit).

This is safer and far more efficient but does require that you know the layout and staffing of the store so make sure you own it.

StainlessSteal
02-06-2010, 05:19 AM
I am currently trying to shoplift a "Canada Goose" jacket

First, excellent choice of jacket, man! Considering the low security and the fact you will never return, I think you should be fine especially if Anonymous can verify the EAS tag.

One extra layer of protection, quite literally, would be to wear the Canada Goose under another coat of your own that you wear when you enter the store. This way, they won't be like...hey, he wasn't wearing that Canada Goose when he came in! I would do the same for a $1500 jacket at Johnston and Murphy but the store is too small to ever make such a lift.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

02-06-2010, 01:02 PM
Alright sobozo has been at lifting for about a year and a half now. Bozo is still having trouble selling the clothes that bozo lifts. There is a place called platos closet thats sort of like a pawn shop for clothes. I guess that would be the best way to describe it...anyways, bozo doesnt want to really waste bozos time with ebay so, dont suggest that unless you have info on selling on ebay that can help bozo sell quick.

How do you guys do it?

Shaded21
02-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Is there any method of opening the locked racks various stores have? Not the glass cabinets, but the ones that expensive headphones or calculators are on...

Malice
02-07-2010, 01:49 AM
Sounds like a clam tag. Does it look like any of these? http://www.securitytagstore.com/cats.aspx?name=Security_Tags

Malice
02-07-2010, 02:01 AM
Has anyone ever tried using a Superlock Detacher to open things that require a S3 key?

http://www.securitytagstore.com/product.aspx?name=Alpha_S3_Optical_Security_Tag_-_AM_Sensor

Alpha S3 Optical security tag requires an Alpha S3 or extreme detacher to remove the security tag at the point of sale. This Alpha tag is also compatible with the Super Lock magnetic detacher.

lost2770
02-08-2010, 05:29 AM
How would one take a sony reader, bozo can get it and everything bozo just needs to know how to conceal it, and at the moment bozo has no idea.

Malice
02-08-2010, 05:55 AM
If you can get it out of the box, hide it in a lifter's jacket(cut a slit in the inside lining).
You can also try box stuffing. Find something cheap with a box big enough to hide the reader in, take stuff out, put reader in, perhaps with box. You can find a box or buy something, take item out, conceal the box on you, then just assemble it in the store, put the item in, and seal it. Afterward you can put the original item back in and return it.

Malice
02-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Ipods tend to be placed under high security. Maybe K-Mart, they tend to have pretty awful security. You might encounter a keeper case, which you'll need an S3 key to open. There are also cases that they keep display items in that can be opened by pulling on the lock a certain way. I can't remember what thread the specific instructions were in.

It would be a much better idea to steal things that usually aren't seen as high risk items from stores with poor security and sell them, then use that money to buy an ipod. There are other techniques you could use, like false returns. You could also buy a broken ipod that appears to be in good condition and then switch it for the a new one you bought and say it didn't work, as long as the ipod you want doesn't have the serial number engraved on it. Some just have a sticker. I don't know about ipods, I don't own one.

testerman
02-08-2010, 04:26 PM
If you ditch an empty box on a shelf in walmart, will stores view the camera tapes that pointed to the box? It's something I always wondered. Because yesterday I ditched an empty box on a shelf too much in the open because I was on my last pass thru the store because I just gave up and left.

-SpectraL
02-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Nope. LP just finds them, adds the information to an inventory sheet so the store can claim it as theft, and throws them away afterward. Too much action going on in real-time to worry about that shit.

Irukanji
02-08-2010, 04:39 PM
What faggot deleted my post. It summed up the entire thread of "how do i steal xyz". It's called UTFSE, otherwise we should remove the search engine and save bandwidth.

BlackWoland
02-08-2010, 04:56 PM
anybody else noticed how ridiculously easy it is to steal from superstore? like SWIM totally stole like 14 dvd copies of that zombie land movie, and an entire crate full of redbull today jsut by walking right out the front door, hell even the door person offered to help SWIM haul his loot out to his vehicle

ZTuser030
02-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Anyone know if this shop is legit?
He sells the Superlock detacher that vinnipooh sells but for a lower price:

www.retailsecurityworld.co.uk

he also has a youtube channel and videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd5MfEpNHVs

Malice
02-08-2010, 09:29 PM
It's legit, but Vinipoohs is 4,000GS stronger, supposedly it can remove a few tags that the other one can't. VP also has better customer service. It's probably worth it to spend the extra $15 on VP's.

We discussed making one in the old Shoplifting Tools thread. 5 of these assembled the right way could work.http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BX0X0X0-N52

Unfortunately the price of the magnets you need is pretty high, swo it might be better to go with VP, but if you have the money to spare(you could always return or resell them), it might be worth a try.

-SpectraL
02-08-2010, 11:59 PM
What if it's a high value item?Doesn't matter the value. If LP finds empty packaing and the shoplifter is long gone, the info from the packaging goes on a store-loss inventory sheet and that's about it. Of course, most shoplifters are extremely sloppy, so LP will be watching specifically high-end items for the next couple of weeks, and the thief usually returns and gets nabbed on the very next haul.

Malice
02-09-2010, 12:40 AM
Oops, sorry, I'm not familiar with magnets.

These(N48)? http://www.amazon.com/Neodymium-Magnets-inch-Cube-N48/dp/B001KV008K

Or these(N50)? http://www.magnet4less.com/product_info.php?products_id=675

DrGoogfan
02-09-2010, 12:45 AM
Buy from kjmagnetics. Often when buying cheap ndfeb mags from amazon, mg4less, they are usually not at their stated values. magnets from china are almost ALWAYS bad quality.

I lost my mags but i'm not going to buy new ones soon. #1 its cold outside, #2 i will have much better business going in the summer.

Im still here to help though :)

Malice
02-09-2010, 01:11 AM
They have 5/16, 7/16, 9/16, and 5/8 blocks, but they're all N42.
I couldn't find any stronger than that that are a suitable size, unless a 1/4 inch N52 cube would work: http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=B444-N52&cat=168

DaSkipper
02-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Just another tip for people with partners.

DON'T FUCKING SAY YOU'RE STEALING ANYTHING NEAR OR IN THE STORE.

When SWIM tries to steal with friends, they never know how to shut the fuck up.

The_Ninja
02-09-2010, 07:51 PM
SWIM is planning on buying this magnet for the purpose of removing magnetic tags.

http://www.magnet4less.com/product_thumb.php?img=images/2x2x1_neo.jpg&w=110&h=101
http://www.magnet4less.com/product_info.php?cPath=122&products_id=669

Product Details

2 inch x 2 inch x 1 inch Thick N50 Neodymium Iron Boron NdFeB Block Magnet

Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple layer coated for maximum durability and protection again corrosion

Grade N50, extremely strong !!!

BrMax: 14200 gauss

Magnetized through the 1" Thickness, poles are on the 2x2" surfaces

ISO certified, top notch quality

Approximate pull force: over 250 lbs

Would you recommend this magnet to SWIM?

yourlife
02-09-2010, 09:21 PM
My friend has that magnet and it works well on the ink tags, and those ufo like tags but he's not too sure about the one with the lanyard as my friend hasn't tested the magnet on those yet as my friend has no in interest getting what those things secure.

02-09-2010, 10:42 PM
When SWIM tries to steal with friends, they never know how to shut the fuck up.

then get rid of them and fly solo. I would love to have a partner, but everyone i know who lifts at all is either way too small time (like jackin at 7-11) or they are just stupid and i dont want to work with someone stupid like that...

is anyone else like me when it comes to lifting?
in the sense that you do all the homework, you find out cam. locations in the store, draw up a diagram, take times of security breaks, note the busiest times, etc. and then if you partner up with someone, theyre like "d00d3, u dont needz to dooz dat sheit kuz its dum and all u gotz to do is just jak da shit"
or something like that?
like i ALWAYS cover my ass, and whoever i may be taking a chance working with has the complete "i dont give a fuck if i get caught" attitude or theyre just lazy as shit, or just too cocky...i hate those people...ALOT.:rant:

PATFROMNEWCASTLE
02-10-2010, 01:14 AM
Ill tell you what. just for starters i will let some of you in on a recent score of mine and tell me what you think about it. ok heres what to do and the risk factor is zero! wallmart sells alot of fun stuff but heres ones thing you can do to make a lil money quik.
1. go to the welding isle
2. they sell mig welders that run about 300.00 us
3.they sell mig wire that runs about 45.oo a spool
4.they sell tips for the mig welder that are...well that doesnt matter.
on all three of these items the barcode is about the same size.
the mig wire spool is a sticker not cardboard.
ok heres what to do.
pick up the welder place it in the cart and grab a spool of wire as well as a small box of the tips. while walking remove the sticker off of the wire and place it directly over the barcode of the welder. ok remember when i said zero risk well really it is but heres the only place it could possibly go wrong. you have to lift the small box of tips. "smaller then a dvd case" no alarm inside either. toss the wire somewhere not to be seen being as though you no longer need it. pick you register wisely...look for a "becky" or a blonde or somethign along those lines. basically someone who doesnt look liek they are to familar with welders. when she scans the welder it will come up as "welding eqp" which if sh elooks it says welder on the box. she wont think anythign of it. you purchase the welder for 45.00....get in the car remove the sticker off the welder and place it on the small box of tips you lifted. return the small box and get your 45 bucks back! .......bada bing your in there like swim wear

The_Ninja
02-10-2010, 03:27 AM
SWIM ended up buying an N50 cylinder rare earth magnet, 2 in x 1 in. I will post pics of if it and specs for SWIM when I get a chance.
http://www.magnet4less.com/product_thumb.php?img=images/2x1.jpg&w=110&h=91
Grade N50, 2 in x 1 in Thick Disc, Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets - Super Strong Magnets (http://www.magnet4less.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_122&products_id=164)

2 inch Diameter x 1 inch Thick Neodymium Iron Boron NdFeB Disc Magnet, Nickel-Copper-Nickel 3-Layer Coated

Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple layer coated for durability and excellent protection against corrosion

Grade N50, highest grade widely used

Magnetized through the Thickness 1", poles on the flat surfaces

BrMax: 14500 gauss

Approximate pull force: more than 230 lbs

ScumBag
02-10-2010, 09:01 AM
GONE

AsphaltCowboy
02-11-2010, 04:19 AM
1. go to the welding isle

I actually never thought o do this w welders. Not a bad idea, I think walmart even sells welders that are closer to $1k instead of just $300.
Plus they'd be easy to sell on craigslist.
Even if somehow the clerk figured it out just say thats what was on there and someone must have made a mistake, you were just trying to take advantage of it(not illegal).

busted
02-11-2010, 03:40 PM
When ur doing return fraud:

less talk is better. Don't make up stories. Just tell them what you need to do: " I need to return this, I don't want it"
you'll get flagged if you try to make up stories: giving yourself alot of room to mess up. Act relaxed. Confident. Don't flip out.

redhanded
02-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Just a quick little remark, I work at Macy's, I know a bad return when I see one, it's really easy to spot a shoplifter/scammer. Don't think we don't notice, and next time you do it, you should really consider who's money your taking, your taking my paycheck, the factory workers who made the product paycheck, the man who delivered it's paycheck, so on and so forth. Overall every time you steal a product, your raising the price for everyone else who's honest. And to be quite blunt you people disgust me, I do call security on you, really get a job. You may not like the prices but what you pay for is keeping the economy up. So fuck you, fuck all of you. Your the reason retail stores can't pay their employees more.

Shrink is already factored into the prices and operating budget. Additionally the majority of retail shrink occurs (surprise!) in the form of employee theft, not from shoplifting:

Where Inventory Shrinkage Happens
Source of Inventory Shrinkage % of Loss* $ Lost
Employee Theft 48.5% $15.1 billion
Shoplifting 31.7% $9.7 billion
Administrative Error 15.3% $4.8 billion
Vendor Fraud 5.4% $1.7 billion
Total Inventory Shrinkage $31.3 billion

Do you think Macy's wants to pay you more? They don't. You're a cog, what Macy's wants is to increase shareholder value. That means paying you as little as needed for you to take it in the ass with a smile. That means buying clothes for 39 cents from a sweatshop outside of Bangladesh and selling them for $100 to rich westerners. It means hiring you as part time instead of full time so they don't have to pay your health care or worry about not being able to replace you with someone younger and more naive when you finally wise up to why corporate America owns the entire country and you're unwittingly playing along.

I doubt the people here act out of altruism but the fact remains, they're a necessary part of an economic ecosystem.

Now get back to work.

StainlessSteal
02-12-2010, 04:49 AM
When ur doing return fraud:

Agreed. Don't give them anything to remember you by. Case in point: yesterday some dude in front of me at the courtesy booth at the local grocery store is yapping it up while he makes a conspicuously fraudulent return (4 jars of $10 spices and 4 packs of $15 toenail fungus remover)..."so my wife is like get your butt right back to that store and return those crazy expensive spices and the doctor wanted you to see a specialist before buying those.." Meanwhile the cashier is calling down the manager...BUSTED...takes a special pen and rubs the receipt and it smudges like poop on toilet paper and is asked to accompany the manager to some back room. I overhear the cashier tell the other one "heard his story before and it didn't seem right the first time...". Meanwhile I return my 4 battery packs, 2 packs of pens and 4 dog toys along with my THERMALLY PRINTED receipt and collect $35 cash. Didn't say a word, nothing asked. Done.

ScumBag
02-12-2010, 06:13 AM
GONE

ScumBag
02-12-2010, 07:04 AM
GONE

ScumBag
02-12-2010, 07:08 AM
GONE

ScumBag
02-13-2010, 02:16 AM
GONE

PalinFor1AD
02-13-2010, 10:50 AM
takes a special pen and rubs the receipt and it smudges like poop on toilet paper

What was wrong with his receipt ?

02-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Clam tags? Idk man...idk the names of all the tags. They look sorta like UFOs...i bought a hubdred and ten dollar magnet from vini but my buddy lost it when he got busted so now im out $11. Plus no magnet. So i want to spend no more than fifty bucks...vini is too expenzive. Oh theyre the tags that he sends out with the $110 magnet.

graffjup
02-14-2010, 03:57 AM
shoplifting has made me materialistic :/
btw does anyone have any recommendations on how to raise up $$ to buy one of these vinni magnets??
like should i jack a shitload of shirts and sell em on ebay?

StainlessSteal
02-14-2010, 04:02 AM
What was wrong with his receipt ?

He forged it using an inkjet rather than a thermal printer. Big mistake. Cost him.

Malice
02-15-2010, 02:51 AM
SWIM went to check out Michael's today. He went with a well off slightly nerdy look that seemed to work quite well for him. He also got to try out his boosting jacket. It's an olive drab Waterproof Garment Company jacket with slits cut in the inside lining; very nice looking, a bit of a militaristic look. He also wore a pair of clear lens gold rimmed aviator style glasses to make him look more innocent and for the psychological effect. Having a barrier between his eyes and the world seems to have a positive psychological effect and stops his eyes from becoming irritated by wind and light.

Before going he had looked up their items online. Unfortunately they don't list all of them or their prices, but he knew the paints and brushes would be the best targets.

They don't have any towers or a lot of cameras; very easy target. Unfortunately the most expensive items that are worth stealing are only $20. They have some small paint sets that are around $40, but they're only display models(touche).

He looked through a few isles to see what was worth taking then settled on one with expensive brushes and pencil sets. Picked up 2 brushes at once, covertly slipped one into sleeve. It would be hard to notice that on camera. Did a similar thing with pencil sets, picked up 2, turned away from mirror in corner of store, slipped one into jacket. There was a dome that could have had a camera facing toward the isle, but he took his chances. Figured it was unlikely they were being monitored and it may not have been pointing toward that isle. Left.

He got about $80 worth of stuff. He should have taken more, will probably go back. It's an alright place to make a bit of extra money. Good for beginners.

Malice
02-15-2010, 08:13 AM
Oh, does anyone know anything about shoplifting at Fedex Office Print & Ship Centers?
I went there for some supplies today and, hypothetically, to print a threat for a "project" I'm working on, and noticed that they have some stuff worth stealing and seem like an easy target.

No towers, didn't notice any cameras. I'm particularly interested in the mice they have, mine broke and needs a replacement.

oneplusone
02-15-2010, 05:45 PM
Trying to open this shell tag with an Universal Superloc Magnet. it does,'t seems to work ? Any ideas ? Does it work for you on this specific model ?

http://www.adaptivellc.com/home/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/eas_3/eas_tags_6_20091004_1745405437.jpg

Please note the "pan" , straight part of the upper shell with the "patent pending" writing.
Thanks

02-15-2010, 06:07 PM
Macys is easy imo,...just the usual precautions. Theres usually alot of workers there who wont get off your dick though.

blaznncow
02-15-2010, 10:08 PM
Hey i have been lurking on this forum for quite a while i always have enjoyed reading the shoplifting threads even on totse. Well yesterday i was with my friend who shoplifts and i started thinking i should start shoplifting. In the past I've taken small things like gum and candy but know i want to start getting bigger stuff. I have a few questions for you guys.

1 If there's a camera pointing at a item you want doesn't it look suspicious if you carry it to a empty isle and leave with nothing or is there a better way to do it.

2 Where to you guys hide the items normally. what I've seen done for things like condoms was for someone to have there sweat shirt sleeve hanging with the item in there sleeve being held by there hand. Is this stupid?

3 Yesterday my friend took a 32 pack of condoms when outside i noticed it had a rfid tag on it yet the alarm didn't go off i saw he didn't do anything except put them between his pants and body what happened?

4 I shoplifted a pack of gum ( i know that's weak that's why I'm here to improve) and when I was walking out the door i got nervous and it was very noticeably does anyone have tips to clam down

5 I'm under 18 and live in Ny what should i do if caught shoplifting should i run, should i blame peer pressure, should i cry,or should i admit to nothing. Or ask to call my lawyer/dad

Thanks in advance :)

02-16-2010, 01:53 AM
1. Alot of people change their minds on choices.
2. Depends what youre lifting.
3. He may have split the rfid. Ask him.
4. Dont admit to anything
5. To calm down, act like you know what youre doing. Be assertive and be sure of yourself. Dont get too cocky or greedy, thats how you get caught.

PalinFor1AD
02-16-2010, 04:55 AM
SWIM had a couple of problems lately with his homemade S3 Key.

First when the key failed was Target, the spider wrap didn't opened no matter what combination SWIM tried. SWIM just put the article back and GTFO the store ASAP.

Second time SWIM tried in Wally, for a Modem. The spider wrap had a spider logo on the back (where you put the key), and on the front was written "2 Alarms". SWIM tried every combination (turned the magnet both sides, rotate him 360). The spider wrap didn't opened at all. SWIM got mad and punished Wally lifting double of stuff than he planned.

Q: WTF ? The key worked flawlessly till now, and SWIM still can open the secure hooks.

Malice
02-16-2010, 06:12 AM
Wow, you were right 313, Macy's is easy as tits to steal from!

SWIM got a $125 pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans, a $80 Ralph Lauren shirt, and a $20 belt that she forgot the brand of. She thought the belt was more expensive, she might keep it for herself, it has a spiffy iron cross buckle. They used Super tags with ink tags(top part was a supertag, bottom part had ink capsules). They had really expensive sunglasses with just pencil tags, which are ridiculously easy to cut through, and there didn't seem to be any cameras within 20 feet of them, but she was being cautious. She was tempted to use sleight of hand to take a pair, but didn't want to risk it.

She went to a Michael's that was nearby beforehand in order to calm her nerves. Got about $120 worth of stuff. Pastels, pencils, and 2 brushes.

02-16-2010, 06:04 PM
told ya. bozo had a 500 dollar day one time cause hes the shit at jackin from macys lol. just get a big bag from another store, bring it in the fitting room and go crazy. its super easy...macys IS offically as easy asmoldy black tits to steal from.
bozo thought that the belts were the hardest...bozo couldnt find sunglasses though...bozo really wants a new pair of ray bans so yea....any tips on the shades are good.:thumbsup:

also, how would one steal a north face backpack from dicks sporting goods?

-SpectraL
02-16-2010, 09:25 PM
Listen someone I know wants to talk about Office Depot. What's the policy for the workers if someone were to hypothetically take a laptop-shaped item and just dash outta there? Do they chase? What's their first step, calling the cops?

This information might be useful, MAYBE.If they see you leave, one will call the cops, and the other will follow you with a cell phone to see where you go... try to get your license plate... that kind of thing. They don't have LP there, but there is in fact two guardian alarms on each side of the main door.

Malice
02-17-2010, 12:08 AM
Question about Macy's: In the first post of this thread it says you can return items without a receipt if you get a gift sticker. Can you get cash or just store credit? Do you get the store credit in the form of a gift card?
Can you return items without tags?

SWIM has a $125 pair of jeans that were from the one of a kind rack that have a reticket tag. She wants to know if they can input the information and find out that they were never sold.

yourlife
02-17-2010, 12:16 AM
Alright, quick question. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but when someone goes to a place like Macy's or Nordstrom's and is in the dressing room, and after the tags are removed, and they are putting the merchandise into the bag from another store, don't you think that the crumbling noise of those bags are a little suspicious?

I mean I sure as hell would be suspicious if I heard someone in the dressing room next to me was making crinkling noises from their bags.

02-17-2010, 12:56 AM
Malice, you need to provide a valid ID when returning without recieit, look
on any macys reciept. Im having quite the problem with selling my products as well. I dont know how. advice?
And to the above mudfrmer who asked about the bags, just be quiet or use a different bag. Or wear the shit.

Malice
02-17-2010, 01:05 AM
Hmm, fake ID + disguise +social engineering could take care of any problems that might arise. The problem with selling clothes online is that you'll usually only get 1/3 or 1/2 of the retail price, getting full price would be pretty sweet.

02-17-2010, 01:23 AM
But the problem wih that is you cant use the same od at the same plae twice...they keep track of "who" returns without recipt.

LilLita
02-17-2010, 01:57 PM
My TV sux... i rele want a 42 in. flat screen - what's the best place and way to get one? i'm afraid to just walk out with one all confident-like. do i need to switch some boxes and buy a cheap one? but then the big size wouldn't fit in the small box...

-SpectraL
02-17-2010, 05:19 PM
Hey any more info on the Office Depot? Can the employees physically prevent a lifter from leaving the store?...No, they can't.

Keyser_Soze
02-17-2010, 05:22 PM
That's very interesting... I mean 'cause I get the idea that some of the workers there are wannabe Rambos.
So basically they can't TOUCH you at all? All they can do is call the coppers or go outside and write down plate #s? ALSO: they can't lock the doors like at Best Buy, can they?

LilLita
02-17-2010, 05:26 PM
the guys by the doors at the stores closest to me LOOK like rambo!

Mr. Anonymous
02-17-2010, 05:32 PM
While some stores aren't supposed to stop you, there's no guarantee that an LP or store employee won't decide to play hero.

redhanded
02-18-2010, 12:39 AM
A retail job isn't so coveted as to overrule someone's basic principal of right and wrong. If someone catches you stealing and feelings like jumping on you, they're going to, regardless of company policy. It happens all the time.

redhanded
02-18-2010, 12:43 AM
Malice, you need to provide a valid ID when returning without recieit, look
on any macys reciept. Im having quite the problem with selling my products as well. I dont know how. advice?
And to the above mudfrmer who asked about the bags, just be quiet or use a different bag. Or wear the shit.

I don't know why this bullshit about returning to Macy's is such a mystery. Macy's uses a post-sale inventory control, exactly like Nordstrom's does. When you buy something it's assigned a barcoded sticker that goes on the garment tag and then put into their computer system. The only way you're going to return something to either store, stolen or not is if it has that barcode sticker on the inventory tag that can be looked up upon return.

This means if you stole something from either store you're not going to return it. Wear it, give it away or sell it on eBay but you're SOL for return fraud, which is the whole point the system exists.

ScumBag
02-18-2010, 04:13 AM
GONE

shopliftTHIS
02-18-2010, 06:59 AM
In my 2 years I've seen people walk out the front doors with computers in their cart more than once. Security is shit. If their even are any cameras they will only be on the registers and front doors...some stores don't even have a single camera. Some have EAS, some don't. If they have EAS and it goes off....it's corporate policy NOT to chase or confront you. They can ask you nicely to come back, but if you don't want to all they can do is get your plates. They are never supposed to lay a finger on you. They use Alpha products...which are all easily opened with an S3 key, homemade or bought. No plain clothes LP. In fact...no fucking LP at all. Their LP tactic is "Great Customer Service". I would lift shit like hard drives, mp3 players, flash memory and that type of shit just to make a buck here and there. They do have very expensive day planners which run for over $100 sometimes, but these are very hard to resell and if you return them without a receipt, the manager more than likely won't allow it because they are a very very commonly stolen and returned item. That's about it...any other questions let me know.

shopliftTHIS
02-18-2010, 06:27 PM
What about the two sets of sliding doors they have? Can they lock the outer set if someone tries to grab something and dash outta there?

They cannot remotely control the doors, no. Make sure to know the store setup though first. In some stores the entrance doors also act as the exits, and in others the entrance doors will not open from the inside. I've seen more than 1 person try to walk out the front doors with shit in their cart and then look around like a fucking idiot because they didn't do their research.

GimmeTheLoot
02-19-2010, 05:50 AM
along with Vinipooh saying YES they can, keep in mind that any store you walk into that has the blue CODE ADAM sticker on the doors, can in fact instantly lock the doors. CODE ADAM wasn't created for lifters, but who knows if they'd ever use this ability to stop one... Those who dont know what, CODE ADAM is... google it, but its for missing children started by wal-mart in honor of the host of america's most wanted, after his child was kidnapped in a store and found dead.

-SpectraL
02-20-2010, 02:32 AM
K-Marts have a "Code Mary", which is announced from the Customer Courtesy desk at request of LP or manager. It can be called for a variety of reasons, and will instantly summon all male staff to the front of the store. The announcement will be heard in a pleasant voice, "Mary to the Service Desk, please. Mary.... to the Service Desk.", just like that. If you ever hear that announcement in a K-Mart, get ready for action that's definitely on the way.

Malice
02-20-2010, 03:06 AM
How hard would it be through break through the glass(I assume it's glass) panels they use for the front of the store? Would it break if you through or just rammed a cart at it? Kicked it?

Ben Katz
02-20-2010, 03:48 AM
I was in the Gap the other day and I absolutely love their jeans. SWIM wants to be able to take off the "hard" tag and leave the store; however, SWIM is a little paranoid that even if he/she does take off the hard tags, there might be some kind of RFID attached in the clothing somewhere...is this possible?

02-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Aright so is kohls cool to jack from or what? Like do they actually put RFIDs INSIDE the clothing??? Thanks.

ScumBag
02-20-2010, 02:02 PM
GONE

ScumBag
02-20-2010, 02:54 PM
GONE

Malice
02-21-2010, 01:48 AM
Argh, update on FedEx Office. Turns out they do have cameras and they also have something I've never seen before to secure their products; InVue secure fixtures: http://www.invuesecurity.com/securefixtures.html

Does anyone know how they work? There was a cop in there, so I didn't bother fiddling with them. Someone could just cut through the plastic packaging of a product above where it rests on the metal bar, but it's in view of employees, so it might be a bit tricky and SWIM was planning on taking several mice.

This might provide a hint to how they work:http://www.invuesecurity.com/keyplatforms.html

They seemed very simple; the locking mechanism might just require a strong magnetic force.

ScumBag
02-21-2010, 02:11 AM
SWIM is planning on buying this magnet for the purpose of removing magnetic tags.

http://www.magnet4less.com/product_thumb.php?img=images/2x2x1_neo.jpg&w=110&h=101

http://www.magnet4less.com/product_info.php?cPath=122&products_id=669

My friend has that magnet and it works well on the ink tags, and those ufo like tags but he's not too sure about the one with the lanyard as my friend hasn't tested the magnet on those yet as my friend has no in interest getting what those things secure.

SWIM ended up buying an N50 cylinder rare earth magnet, 2 in x 1 in. I will post pics of if it and specs for SWIM when I get a chance.

http://www.magnet4less.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_122&products_id=164 (http://www.magnet4less.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_122&products_id=164)

This is overkill - all you needed was this -
** www.kjmagnetics.com ** (http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BX0X0X0%2DN52&cat=168)

It will remove this -
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/222373208_5/EAS_tag_mini_square_security_tag.jpg<<<<>>>>http://img.alibaba.com/photo/222373208_6/EAS_tag_mini_square_security_tag_small.jpg<<<<>>>>http://sites.google.com/site/inktagremoval/_/rsrc/1248309274634/home/tag.gif
Why you need a magnet and how a pin works.
A spring on the inside of a tag pushes ball bearings against the pin forcing it to make a tight connection. The magnet pulls back on the spring freeing up the ball bearings so that the pin slides out. All you need is a magnet strong enough to pull back the spring. Generally a pull force of around 100lbs is effective for most tags. There will be larger tags that you will need a stronger magnet.

I bought this magnet and will be testing it when I get it.

Obviously my first response is to pay vinipooh the $110 for the Superlock Detacher. If you are wanting to do a lot of ‘shopping’ then you need the right tools for the job.

* VP EAS ASSCERORIES * (http://vpeasaccessories.myshopify.com/products/superloc-x-pocket-magnet)

With that said - for the rest of us poor smucks there is a cheaper alterative. You need to purchase 2 of these magnets at $20 each. These magnets are no joke and are very strong. They will need to be double stacked for the strength you need.

* K&J MAGNETICS * (http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DX88%2DN52&cat=168)

You will need to shield the magnets on the bottom and sides. This is nearly imposable for the bottom because of the axial magnetization. When you buy 2 they will ship with a spacer between them. Use this on the bottom with lots of electrical tape to help. You will never stop the magnetic force, but reducing it will help with handling it.

The spring structure of a super tag needs the strong magnetic pull to compress it so that the ball bearings on the inside will become loose thus freeing the pin.

If you stick this magnet to a metal surface good luck removing it. It will hold up to 250lbs before breaking loose.[/B]

Fuck dude we just had this discussion. Do you not read this forum.?.

Now if Mr. Anonymous & the Ninja will let us know if their new magnets work would be nice.!.
:D

ScumBag
02-21-2010, 02:27 AM
GONE

The_Ninja
02-21-2010, 03:39 AM
Fuck dude we just had this discussion. Do you not read this forum.?.

Now if Mr. Anonymous & the Ninja will let us know if their new magnets work would be nice.!.

I will let you know once SWIM has the chance to use the magnet in the field. SWIM will probably be using it later tomorrow.

Malice
02-21-2010, 04:40 AM
Hmm, seems SWIMmake an S3 key and try it on their locking fixtures. They have pretty poor security, I'm sure they don't expect people to shoplift from them often and that it doesn't happen often. They've probably gotten complacent. I didn't even know they sold stuff other than packaging supplies there.

They have some nice $35 mice. SWIM could take one for himself and the rest to sell. I'm sure the majority of FedEx office locations are very vulnerable.

ScumBag
02-21-2010, 06:14 PM
GONE

Malice
02-22-2010, 03:37 AM
Guys, something unprecedented has happened; complete and utter hook failure!!!
Won't give unnecessary details, but SWIM went to Macy's and found a lot of nice jeans in the "One of A Kind" rack. He could've gotten $300 worth of jeans if this had worked; up to $450 if he had taken 3.

Anyways, the hook simply would not work. All they had was what seemed like regular supertags, but the hook simply would not open them. He just tried it on the tag that came with it when he bought it and it worked perfectly. He even used the pant leg to protect his finger and be able to apply more force, but nothing. Multiple times, in and out, perfect angle; NOTHING!

What the fuck?! It should've at least worked once! What's up with this? Could they have come out with a new design that requires a different hook or more force? That's the only thing I can think of.

Malice
02-22-2010, 03:42 AM
Also, SWIM is tired of using his laptops mousepad; he wants to steal a nice mouse. He went to Staples and tried out a bunch of different ones and found the one he likes. They only have acousto-magnetic tags on the outside of the packaging, so that's all he has to deal with, unless they're source tagged(doubtful).

No cameras, aisles are low so you can see staff coming; easy peasy. He thinks his boosting jacket will do quite nicely. Now, they also have a lot of stuff with spiderwrap on it, even stuff that isn't that expensive.

My question is: What would you take if you were just stealing for profit?
I don't want to look through the entire store because then they'd become suspicious of me and I might be watched next time.

Something concealable, unlikely to be source tagged, and with a high resale value. They have a lot of stuff.

The_Ninja
02-22-2010, 04:05 AM
Guys, something unprecedented has happened; complete and utter hook failure!!!
Won't give unnecessary details, but SWIM went to Macy's and found a lot of nice jeans in the "One of A Kind" rack. He could've gotten $300 worth of jeans if this had worked; up to $450 if he had taken 3.

Anyways, the hook simply would not work. All they had was what seemed like regular supertags, but the hook simply would not open them. He just tried it on the tag that came with it when he bought it and it worked perfectly. He even used the pant leg to protect his finger and be able to apply more force, but nothing. Multiple times, in and out, perfect angle; NOTHING!

What the fuck?! It should've at least worked once! What's up with this? Could they have come out with a new design that requires a different hook or more force? That's the only thing I can think of.

Have SWIM take a picture of the tag and post it here...

yourlife
02-22-2010, 04:11 AM
My friend has found that the tags that come with the hook are a lot easier to open than the ones in the field because you've practiced on the sample tag a lot and have weared it down after all that practice.

It always seems to be harder when you are actually doing it, but with practice its just like instant, bam, the tags off.

Malice
02-22-2010, 04:14 AM
I don't have a camera, but I can guarantee it was a regular supertag or something that looked just like it.

Yeah, some tags are a real pain to open. I guess he might've just gotten unlucky and come across some crappy tags.

Shit, seems SWIM may have to use his plan of using a lead sheet lined laptop bag.

http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_9&products_id=490

One 1x4 for the sides and two 1x1 for the top and bottom should do it. Hmm, or maybe a 1X3, depends on the bag size.
Heavy, but it'll get the job done and it's not that costly.

yourlife
02-22-2010, 04:19 AM
They might've also been the Supertags II, they're a little smaller than the regular Supertags and the first time my friend ran into one it was kinda difficult to get off, and it took like a minute.

A minute may not seem like very long, but it was like an eternity. Also, tags that have the pin accidently bent are harder to take off. My friends Nordtrom's have employees that purposely bend the pin so its harder to take off with the hook.

Malice
02-22-2010, 04:27 AM
Son of a bitch! I have pretty strong hands, I should have been able to remove them; I was using a lot of force.

# SuperTag – 3.4” x 1.2” x 0.74” (LWD)
# SuperTag II – 3.3” x 1.2” x 0.74” (LWD)

The size difference would be almost unnoticeable.

lost2770
02-22-2010, 04:51 AM
swim was wondering how you would go about taking off these spider wraps
http://www.alphaworld.com/alpha-security-2-alarm-attack-spider.asp
http://www.alphaworld.com/alpha-security-3-alarm-spider-wrap.asp
swim tried moving the key around but couldn't find a sweet spot to unlock the thing.
also has anyones friend ever box stuffed a gaming console?

lost2770
02-22-2010, 06:50 AM
Practice makes perfect.
http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Large-Alpha-Spider-Wrap-Electronic-Security-Alarms_W0QQitemZ300399067858QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBI_ Security_Fire_Protection?hash=item45f12e02d2

those are different types of spider locks though, i know how to do those. Look at the back piece, the one im having problems with is rounded, the one you showed me is rectangular.

PalinFor1AD
02-22-2010, 01:07 PM
those are different types of spider locks though, i know how to do those. Look at the back piece, the one im having problems with is rounded, the one you showed me is rectangular.

I reported this kind of problem, made me nervous cause I couldn't open those wraps, no matter of the position I tried. Turned the homemade key in every angle, rotated it 360 degrees. Nothing.

yourlife
02-22-2010, 09:03 PM

You need to use a universal detacher like the once vini sells or find another one. A REALLY strong magnet would also work. There is like a little round thing in the front and that is what you put the magnet on. The spider wrap should just loosen and it'll just open after that.

I'll find a video and post it here in a minute. Thank me if it helped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOaXO-VtnME

Oh wait, didn't click on the picture you posted. Well, with the genuine alpha keys you would place the key so that the two notches fit in those little holes on the tag. With a homemade one it'll just be a matter of finding the sweet spot.

Here, found the video for the tag you were actually looking for.

http://www.alphaworld.com/video-attack-spider.asp

The_Ninja
02-22-2010, 09:58 PM
The "sweet spot" is near the grooves on the bottom... If you have a real key, there will be notches on it that will fit into the grooves. Yeah... So don't try rotate your key around the top of the wraps...

The_Ninja
02-22-2010, 10:05 PM
I don't think you know what the hell you're talking about. Vinipooh sells Sensormatic SuperTag hooks. There's a guy named "busted" here that sells genuine S3 keys. The key is composed of four strong magnets aligned a specific way.. Jesusnachos has a guide on photobucket on how to make one of these keys.

yourlife
02-22-2010, 10:21 PM
If you read my entire post and then even bothered looking at the video you would've known that I made a mistake on the first half but then fixed it later. I thought he was bothering with a different kind of spider wrap. The bottom half of my post is essentially exactly what you stated.

testerman
02-22-2010, 10:21 PM
I am thinking of ordering this magnet when my tax money comes in:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Neodymium-Magnet-6-x-2-inch-Disc-N48-HUGE-STRONG_W0QQitemZ360091771729QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_ DefaultDomain_0?hash=item53d7246351#ht_2126wt_903

http://www.emovendo.net/magnet6x2disc.jpg

1 Neodymium Magnet 6 x 2 inch Disc N48 HUGE STRONG
Can hold up to ***1175 POUNDS *** Well over 1/2 Ton!!
Item condition: --
Quantity:
2 available
Price: US $499.99 Buy It NowBuy It Now
Watch this item

The_Ninja
02-22-2010, 10:33 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Neodymium-Magnet-6-x-2-inch-Disc-N48-HUGE-STRONG_W0QQitemZ360091771729QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_ DefaultDomain_0?hash=item53d7246351#ht_2126wt_903

Quantity:
2 available
Watch this item

You will never have to worry every again about any magnetic tag! One of the tags coming within 5 feet of that magnet will be instantly pulled into it and crushed. Good luck.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

If you read my entire post and then even bothered looking at the video you would've known that I made a mistake on the first half but then fixed it later. I thought he was bothering with a different kind of spider wrap. The bottom half of my post is essentially exactly what you stated.

And Vinipooh also sells the Universal Magnet Detacher. The SuperLoc one.

That magnet is NOT an S3 key. Simple as that.

Lagalot
02-22-2010, 10:38 PM
You will never have to worry every again about any magnetic tag! One of the tags coming within 5 feet of that magnet will be instantly pulled in to it and crushed. Good luck.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Or anything metal for that matter.

PalinFor1AD
02-22-2010, 10:54 PM

Quantity:
2 available
Watch this item

o.0

*facepalm*

yourlife
02-22-2010, 11:50 PM
That magnet is NOT an S3 key. Simple as that.

I know, that magnet opens the first spider wrap that I posted a video of. The second half of my post said that he needed an "Alpha Key", my bad for not saying "S3". Jesus.

testerman
02-23-2010, 01:25 PM
serious question: is it worth making up stories to the prosecutor? for example: I wasn't stealing that cart of goods from walmart, I just went out into the parking lot to look for my wallet and wasn't thinking clearly. that's why I took the cart with me rather than leave it there.

anyone have any real experience with this? Or is it a matter of them hearing this story 10,000 times already

-SpectraL
02-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Actually, it the best defense you can come up with.

For example, out of the thousands of shoplifting cases I pushed to court as loss prevention officer, only one pleaded not guilty... and he GOT OFF! This guy walked into a K-Mart with his girlfriend, went straight over to the leather jackets, tried one on, ripped the tag off the sleeve and put it in the jacket's pocket, then wore it while walking directly out of the store and into the Loblaws grocery store, which was right across the mall hallway. I went right into the Loblaws and busted his ass, brought him upstairs, recovered the coat, drew up a real detailed report which mentioned the tag removal and the fact that he came right in and went to the coats then went right out again with it, and did it all up just right. Well, didn't the fucker tell the judge that, because the Loblaws was under the "same roof" as the K-Mart, he just plum thought it was all one store, as so was going to actually buy the jacket, but wanted to get some groceries first. Judge dismissed the case, even though I had him on film and everything looking around furtively while ripping the tag off, and glancing around nervously while he crossed the store exit line into the Loblaws.

So yes... the old "I made a mistake because I was confused!" really does work, and it works damned well, too!

The_Ninja
02-23-2010, 11:00 PM
I know, that magnet opens the first spider wrap that I posted a video of. The second half of my post said that he needed an "Alpha Key", my bad for not saying "S3". Jesus.

Unless you're typing with a typewriter, which I'm guessing you are not, the backspace key is your friend.

02-23-2010, 11:14 PM
So im going to be ordering a magnet to remove clam tags...ufos...etc.
which do i need and how many?

this:
http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DX88-N52&cat=168 (http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BX0X0X0-N52&cat=168)
http://www.kjmagnetics.com/prodimages/BX0X0X0L.jpg

or this:
http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DX88-N52&cat=168
http://www.kjmagnetics.com/prodimages/DX88L.jpg

thanks black people.:D:thumbsup:

yourlife
02-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Unless you're typing with a typewriter, which I'm guessing you are not, the backspace key is your friend.

Considering the only key that the new Alpha products uses are S3 keys, Im pretty sure Alpha key gets the point across.

The_Ninja
02-24-2010, 12:32 AM
Considering the only key that the new Alpha products uses are S3 keys, Im pretty sure Alpha key gets the point across.

I wouldn't recommend bringing a powerful magnet, such as that one, near your computer. It could lead to future hard drive problems. You'd probably just lie about stealing one from Wally World anyways...

bobthetechguy
02-24-2010, 01:04 AM
hah my friend love those 2alarm things and the stock boy in charge of applying them at his local store. they carelessly put them on so loose that he can slide it off whatever he wants to lift remove the item, close the box back up and put the box back on the shelf and it goes un noticed... wait he just does it with the standard 2alarm wrap.. he actually picks it up and moves around the cable pretending to read the spece.

bobthetechguy
02-24-2010, 01:22 AM
My friend has a great idea. Which could involve buying a 2alarm spiderwrap key from zoklet. then going to a clothing store and getting pants the same color target wears and a red polo shirt... a blue one . red one for target blue for walmart. the more my friends looks like an employee the more he might could blend in,, or not. but thinking about taking a road trip to his grandmas house and taking a longer route to stop by 5 target stores and 4 walmarts betwees 3 states

of course he would rather go fuck himself than post it here then end up getting caught

JustShootMe
02-24-2010, 03:18 AM
I get the idea that this board covers all ages, all experiences. That being said, there is a lot of information, some of it right, some very wrong.

The hero in our story has plenty of tips to help you.

First of all, approach the store as if you were an educated customer. Not a browser, not committed to buying something. Sure, you aren't planning on buying anything, but you might.

Looking for a new digital camera? Great, you have talked to a couple people, just kind of narrowing things down. You don't need the salesperson's spiel, you'll "get them if you have any questions"...this lets them take their focus off of you.

Dress casual. Polo and nicer jeans, nice hoodie and khakis...you want to say that you have enough money to buy it, not uppity or a poor SOB.

Plan your time of day...you don't want it so busy that you can't unpackage and conceal, but not so slow that you are constantly hounded or known as pretty much the only customer in the store. The exceptions are perhaps some time right before XMas, when you can use the rediculous crowds to hide, or when you know that the slowness will allow you some alone time. Know your store and their habits.

Don't be afraid to do some pre-work. Want that digital camera, but it's in a spider wrap? Go in at 11, handkey the wrap off, and locate it to a hidden spot. Go back at 7 when there is a new crop of workers. You then eliminate the steps of acquiring and removing the security device. You can use your hidden spot to do some additional unwrapping and concealing on your return trip. This really helps the LP not be as conscientious of you.

Make use of your peripheral vision...Don't look up at the cameras....look 25 to 50 feet ahead. Check all 360 degrees...if that means you must go look at something else and come back from the opposite direction to scope it out, fine.

Don't take the packaging with the item. I know of virtually no items that have the security device attached to them other than books and clothes. Sensor tags are usually in or attached to the packaging...you are almost certain to just throw it away anyway, so reduce the bulk and the risk. Carry a small razor knife on your keychain to get rid of the packaging. Don't be obvious...learn how to conceal your movements...if it takes you ten minutes or ten aisles, fine.

You aren't going to have some booster jacket worth a damn. Find a jacket that fits your look from above. It should be of medium weight...not so think shit shows, but not so thick that it looks rediculous or out of place. Add pockets to the inside...black fleece jacket? Add black fleece pockets. I'd try one of medium size just ahead of where your arms swing, midway down, so that your arms help hide it. Add a larger one on the opposite arm. You have to put them far enough back so that the workers cant see the pockets, but not so far back you can't fold your arms and drop an item in. A great way to fill the pockets is to have the item in one hand, cross it over, and put it in the opposite pocket...again, looking natural and not drawing attention...make it a natural looking motion.

Be calm and cool, but be aware. Not paranoid. You aren't honestly going to bring back something every time. In fact, I'd work at least a 2:1 ratio of looking to acquiring. use the information you gather on dry runs to be aware of next time. You don't really get a second chance, so do it right. As counter-intutive as this seems...buy something occasionally. It could be a dollar, but buy it just to blend in and give the employees that single memory that may come up as one of a customer, not a professional thief. I would do this in cash every time, just to as to avoid a paper trail.

Try to leave with another paying customer departing the security gates the same time as you do...they are much more likely to check them than you. You are just a browser, you didn't do anything, so why stop. They will likely think the tag was missed on the cart full of goods.

Be 100 percent sure you got any security devices off. If this means a LOT of work, fine. Want a book at Barnes and Noble? Plan on paging through every page of that 1000 page guide...Sure, they normally put the security sticker on the back inside lower cover, but whose to say they didn't put one tucked in between 773 and 774? It sucks, but hey, its free...and you want to be too.

The biggest things...be natural and calm...look the part of a customer...not of a thief.

DFG's Assistant
02-24-2010, 03:41 AM
Rule 1 of shoplifting-- never ever fucking stop if they try to fucking stop you for stealing shit. Run damnit, run! I've seen so many friends get fucking busted due to the fact that they froze up.

If the employees chase you, continue running and attempt to lose them.

Just a big PROTIP.

ScumBag
02-24-2010, 05:44 PM
GONE

ScumBag
02-24-2010, 10:25 PM
GONE

donneythejedi
02-24-2010, 11:27 PM
How would SWIM be able to create a fake paypal account to "buy" things off the internet, and make it look like the seller got a payment but didnt?

redhanded
02-24-2010, 11:33 PM
How would SWIM be able to create a fake paypal account to "buy" things off the internet, and make it look like the seller got a payment but didnt?

One would post it in a thread that wasn't about shoplifting.

redhanded
02-24-2010, 11:39 PM
You know what I hate? People that brag. It's pride, which leads to arrogance, which leads to getting compromised. SWIM doesn't get impressed unless you're in the 4-5 figure range anyway, for the most part this thread seems to be filled with amateurs that seem to have very little idea what professional level shoplifting looks like.

bobthetechguy
02-25-2010, 12:10 AM
ok . Jon deserved that, thats why my friend quit, at least for a while. He quit while he was still ahead and not sitting in jail( and risking loosing his virginity).

bobthetechguy
02-25-2010, 12:15 AM
Sadly I had seen these same idiots due this kind of thing to a lot of different large items. I do not no why I was always around when they showed up - dumb luck I guess.:D

I wish these dummies were in my area, actually the other some people, not even my friend, some actual other strangers about knocked my down running out with some 20something inch tvs.. might of been the 26, i dont really remember.. but they got caught because they didnt do it right.. they didnt sneak it out

PalinFor1AD
02-25-2010, 01:31 AM
SWIM got a good first experience with Staples today.

He entered the store, with a backpack, sunglasses and bike gloves. He missed just a T-Shirt saying "Shoplifting is cool".

He asked for the cashier where is the section with "items he never cared about", went straight over there, returned to the cashier with a question about a item in a impossible color. That disarmed the suspicion and SWIM proceeded to his item, Logitech Performance Mouse. No cameras between isles, no annoying LP (was busy in the front).

SWIM concealed, got the mice, and put the box under an isle.

He took an item he never cared about, took it to the copy center, got a scan of "technical requirements".

The mice was worth the scan.

Malice
02-25-2010, 03:00 AM
Hey guys, I went to another FedEx office location to see if they also use InVue and to generally scope out the store. Only high priced items are on the InVue locking racks, but some are out of sight of the cashier in this location. Not many employees, crappy security; easy target. They also have some decent looking scissors, bloody supertag pin broke Bozos, he could easily get another pain using the grab 2, move out of sight, pocket 1, and put the other back technique. They have sansa fuzes(why?) and ink, but it's near the register. Bozo could discreetly unlock the fixtures and wait until the guy's occupied, but it's a bit risky.

You could always just cut through the top of the packaging with a razor blade.

Anyways, if you have an S3 key they could be really good targets. Just unlock the InVue and sweep everything into a bag or jacket.

TexasLifter
02-25-2010, 03:06 AM
Well first I'd just like to say Hi to everyone =) and I hope everyone is doing well.
Today SWIM went to Wally world for the first time in weeks and umm did a little inventory relief. SWIM got 2, 1.5 TB external HD's and 2 500 gig internal HD's and SWIM actually did it the old fashion way for the first time in a long time lol. I've learned a few things in the last couple of weeks which is pretty interesting. I was talking to a buddy of mine who is an electrician and we got on the subject of the security camera lay out in the store he was working on, that's when I found out you can go to the city building code enforcement and planning and actually get a copy of the blue prints used when a building was built. so I decided to check this out. I went and got a copy of the wiring plans for one of the local wal-marts and the local best buy. and the plans actually show which camera domes are wired and which ones are dummies. the copies cost me $25 each but was well worth it. Another thing he and I were talking about were how the camera's could be blinded with super bright IR lights and I decided to do a little experiment with this so I had my friend SWIM get me one of those hats from sears with the built in LED's in the brim I then ordered some hyper brite IR LED's off of Ebay and put them in the hat. I then went to the convenience store down the street from my house that has a CCTV right behind the counter you can see what the camera's are seeing. I turned on my hat and sure enough It blocked out most of my face with a white blur, but only when I was looking in the general direction of the camera's not off to the side. how ever I am working on modding the hat so that there are more lights off to the side of the brim also not just on the front..also the IR LED's take more battery power so I am also going to have to wire in a different kind of battery supply so they last more than just 20-30 minute.

testerman
02-25-2010, 03:23 AM
Well first I'd just like to say Hi to everyone =) and I hope everyone is doing well.
Today SWIM went to Wally world for the first time in weeks and umm did a little inventory relief. SWIM got 2, 1.5 TB external HD's and 2 500 gig internal HD's and SWIM actually did it the old fashion way for the first time in a long time lol. I've learned a few things in the last couple of weeks which is pretty interesting. I was talking to a buddy of mine who is an electrician and we got on the subject of the security camera lay out in the store he was working on, that's when I found out you can go to the city building code enforcement and planning and actually get a copy of the blue prints used when a building was built. so I decided to check this out. I went and got a copy of the wiring plans for one of the local wal-marts and the local best buy. and the plans actually show which camera domes are wired and which ones are dummies. the copies cost me $25 each but was well worth it. Another thing he and I were talking about were how the camera's could be blinded with super bright IR lights and I decided to do a little experiment with this so I had my friend SWIM get me one of those hats from sears with the built in LED's in the brim I then ordered some hyper brite IR LED's off of Ebay and put them in the hat. I then went to the convenience store down the street from my house that has a CCTV right behind the counter you can see what the camera's are seeing. I turned on my hat and sure enough It blocked out most of my face with a white blur, but only when I was looking in the general direction of the camera's not off to the side. how ever I am working on modding the hat so that there are more lights off to the side of the brim also not just on the front..also the IR LED's take more battery power so I am also going to have to wire in a different kind of battery supply so they last more than just 20-30 minute.

hey buddy, good to see you! I just wanna know how you do all this "activity" so covertly. what are your tips for getting off the spider , ripping off the wraps and pocketing the drives when employees can come around a corner at any time? that's what I been wanting to ask you actually.

TexasLifter
02-25-2010, 03:37 AM
well first spiders are easy with the S3 key SWIM just kinda cruze's around the store find a blind spot remove the spider keep moving browse some more use a razor to slice the plastic or tape holding a box closed cruze some more once you have the box ready for quick empty and pocket find a good blind spot pop it open and pocket it. thats the best I can do to describe it. just have to use your head and keep tabs on the employees. and remember the LP's know where there blind spots are in the store....so don't hang out in the blind spot for more than 30 seconds .....get in and get out. and make sure you have other stuff in the basket...don't go down a isle with 1 thing and come out the other side with nothing....that will get you busted. SWIM always gets the item he wants first off then cruzes the store picking out other things and using them to systematically cover the object of his desire. This way the item is hidden from camera view and when you lift the item the camera's won't show its gone because it was covered up with other stuff long before you actually lifted it.

ScumBag
02-25-2010, 04:02 AM
GONE

testerman
02-25-2010, 04:17 AM
You know what I hate? People that brag. It's pride, which leads to arrogance, which leads to getting compromised. SWIM doesn't get impressed unless you're in the 4-5 figure range anyway, for the most part this thread seems to be filled with amateurs that seem to have very little idea what professional level shoplifting looks like.

someone who brags is someone who's gonna get busted.

ScumBag
02-25-2010, 05:03 AM
GONE

ScumBag
02-25-2010, 05:12 AM
GONE

redhanded
02-25-2010, 07:28 AM
Hey guys, I went to another FedEx office location to see if they also use InVue and to generally scope out the store. Only high priced items are on the InVue locking racks, but some are out of sight of the cashier in this location. Not many employees, crappy security; easy target. They also have some decent looking scissors, bloody supertag pin broke Bozos, he could easily get another pain using the grab 2, move out of sight, pocket 1, and put the other back technique. They have sansa fuzes(why?) and ink, but it's near the register. Bozo could discreetly unlock the fixtures and wait until the guy's occupied, but it's a bit risky.

You could always just cut through the top of the packaging with a razor blade.

Anyways, if you have an S3 key they could be really good targets. Just unlock the InVue and sweep everything into a bag or jacket.

Nice heist. I bet your next target will be the bubblegum machine inside the supermarket entrance.

redhanded
02-25-2010, 07:33 AM
TexasLifter I usually enjoy your posts but two things:

1. Camera systems get upgraded all the time and the upgrades aren't going be reflected in any building documents. If the building is fairly new then I guess you could assume the layout is the same.

2. You're effectively making yourself look like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer if you're strapping an IR light to your head. If I were a camera operator I'd make sure to not only fix all my cameras on your but have a floor LP glued to your ass as well. This seems like a dumb idea to me and a little too much like a Spike Lee movie.

Malice
02-25-2010, 09:07 AM
Nice heist. I bet your next target will be the bubblegum machine inside the supermarket entrance.

Re-read my post, I didn't even take anything, doofus.

TexasLifter
02-25-2010, 02:38 PM
Never said to use it for the every day boost but for those who are fans of the good old smash and grab kind thing it would be pretty handy.

and yes security camera's get added and taken away but with the original lay out you can at least see what has changed and what has not, and plan around it. and just another tip =) those IR lights work great for red light camera's and also for parking lot surveillance camera's =)(don't forget to hook them to a toggle switch with a constant power...so you can turn them off when not in use)(don't hook them to a ignition source or when you turn your key off your lights go off in the parking lot and totally defeats the purpose.) which is my main reason for the experiment....how ever it is hard to drive your car into a store and look at the monitors to see if your plate shows up lol hence the hat trick for experimental purpose.

StainlessSteal
02-25-2010, 06:16 PM

He's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!
TexasLifter's back and he's better than ever!!!:):D:):D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Texas, why the two-month hiatus from BI? What've you been up to. Seriously, I thought you might've been caught for a 3-4-1 or something of the like. But I guess it's safe to say you're alive and kicking!!!

The diagramming of w-w is a killer idea - kind of reminds me of the score DeNiro and his cohorts had in HEAT, taking out an entire bank. I wonder if said schematics could apply GLOBALLY to all wally world's???

TEXASLIFTER IS BACK!

TexasLifter
02-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the welcome =) Nah I didn't get caught just been laying low lately I've had the 2 little ones at home so not easy to get out in about dragging the kiddo's so at the moment i'm a weekend warrior so to speak lol. they did beef up the security at my favorite wally world tho...its still pathetic but hey at least they tried lol. here lately i've just been chillen playing WoW.
SWIM did get a laptop right after christmas and he has been working on getting his thermal receipt printer working correctly. other than that its been pretty slow for swim. Although he made enough durring the christmas holidays to support himself for most of the year so its all good. swim has been training my best friends mom in the art tho lol.

She called me and needed a ride from the service station. and when I was taking her to her house she saw my S3 key in the cup holder asked me how the hell I got that lol. (she use to be a low lvl manager at wallyworld) so anyway to make a long story short I introduced her to SWIM and she has been swims PIC ever since. SWIM says it makes some jobs easier having a mid 50's lady helping out on some of the bigger stuff =)

StainlessSteal
02-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Check this out, TL. For all your mobile thermal printing needs;)

http://www.planon.com/products/printstik

DrGoogfan
02-25-2010, 09:13 PM
Check this out, TL. For all your mobile thermal printing needs;)

http://www.planon.com/products/printstik

bullshit. this is the smallest mobile printer. i got one and its no bigger than an index card. http://www.polaroid.com/products/0/266910/Instant_Mobile_Printer

StainlessSteal
02-25-2010, 09:24 PM
bullshit. this is the smallest mobile printer. i got one and its no bigger than an index card. http://www.polaroid.com/products/0/266910/Instant_Mobile_Printer

We're talking about a thermal printer, Anonymous.

zzzzz
02-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Nordstrom's and Nordstrom Rack have cameras recording EVERYWHERE. A customer bought a pair of shoes, legit, and returned them. The shoes were mismarked when the tags were put on, and the clerk said that they were refurbished, but the tag said they were new. Customer was left waiting at the checkout line for 20 minutes while the LP and clerk checked the video FROM ANOTHER STORE FROM THE DAY BEFORE to see if the shoes were purchased. Video showed that they were indeed purchased.

Customer has been irate since then. Customer has now purchased a magnet from one of the online magnet stores mentioned in this thread and has shopped with care, dressed well and not drawn any attention to herself. Customer has made out quite well. Customer suggests you do the same.

Malice
02-26-2010, 01:22 AM
What would that customer recommend taking from Nordstrom if they were shoplifting for profit?

True religion jeans seem to be the most profitable bottoms, but what about shirts? Belts?

bobthetechguy
02-26-2010, 06:01 AM
i think "my friend" needs to not lift anything from his local target ever, or for a long ass time. he got sent on a food run about 9pm last night and a couple employees said" your in here every wednesday night" of course my friend never does his lifting on wednesdays. but he is reconized as a regular. he has gotten 4 electronic goods about 5 bottles of dylsum and cold tablets all the time but hasnt made away with anything for about a week now... he is laying kinda low... and considering he should travel more often. to keep from getting caught/ plus taking a break because he feels hes getting too cocky/cofident .. thanks texas for this.. helps out

The_Ninja
02-26-2010, 07:38 PM
SWIM just got the chance to use his magnet in the field, and he told me that it failed when he tried it.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2i1h0mg.png

That is the one he tried his magnet on. He said he lowered his magnet onto the raised point on the tag, but it didn't stick very well. He is asking me to ask you if there is a special technique required to remove them. Perhaps pushing the tag with some force down into the magnet. Tell me your results. I'll pass them onto SWIM.

StainlessSteal
02-26-2010, 10:45 PM
I might stay away from Target...

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6800217

OnTheFringe
02-27-2010, 01:33 AM
Thought I'd drop a note for bad ideas ; especially for you funny petty crime people. You know how I relate to people like that? through petty theft obviously.

Just a note I would like to add is that if you have the option to shoplift at 12-6 am because this is when their getting the stores floors washed and stuff so all the employee's or off the floor and its awesome its like a shoplifters dream good luck guys

Malice
02-27-2010, 01:44 AM
Phooey, Target's pretty crazy. I'd definitely use multiple disguises if I was going to shoplift large amounts of merchandise from them.

Malice
02-27-2010, 02:13 AM
If I wrap a homemade S3 key in 2 layers of electrical tape will it make it ineffective/less effective?

I was playing around with a bare magnet and the S3 and the bare magnet attracts a metallic object about an 1/8 of an inch farther away than the S3.

Hmm, I doubt it, but I'd rather be safe.

bobthetechguy
02-27-2010, 02:37 AM
for my friend to go to any store from 12-6 am that would require breaking in.... small ish town ill give you a hint Walmarts world wide headquarters

Malice
02-27-2010, 11:29 AM
SWIMS thinking about trying out a Sports Authority later today now that he has his S3 key. Baseball gloves, guns(unscrew the barrel), and sunglasses seem to be the most profitable. May as well switch an old pair of shoes.

02-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Damn, target is scary...Never gonna boost from them again.
:eek:

The_Ninja
02-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Damn, target is scary...Never gonna boost from them again.
:eek:

SWIM is leaving for there right now. Time for teh loots...

StainlessSteal
02-27-2010, 06:50 PM
The video is scary. But remember they marshaled and deployed an all out CSI team to wrangle a lot of thieves taking part in a crime ring. I doubt that the casual yet well-informed thief would be their "target".

DrGoogfan
02-27-2010, 09:02 PM
Yes you can wrap it. to explain why the field doesnt go as far, i made a picture in paint.

[warning: no scientific words used]
When there is one magnet, the field is circles, but when two magnets are flipped and placed end to end, the field in the center compresses, creating a stronger but smaller field.

picture,
red = North
blue = South
http://i46.tinypic.com/11scilz.jpg

Malice
02-28-2010, 04:10 AM
Thanks, I was having a hard time visualizing it.

The_Ninja
02-28-2010, 04:20 AM
What magnet?

This one:

Grade N50, 2 in x 1 in Thick Disc, Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets - Super Strong Magnets (http://www.magnet4less.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_122&products_id=164)

2 inch Diameter x 1 inch Thick Neodymium Iron Boron NdFeB Disc Magnet, Nickel-Copper-Nickel 3-Layer Coated

Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple layer coated for durability and excellent protection against corrosion

Grade N50, highest grade widely used

Magnetized through the Thickness 1", poles on the flat surfaces

BrMax: 14500 gauss

Approximate pull force: more than 230 lbs

linuser
02-28-2010, 11:14 AM
just curious did anyone tried any of the magnets from old hd's (hard disk from pc)??? I know when I take them apart they have pretty strong magnets inside.

yourlife
02-28-2010, 01:39 PM
You need a radial ring magnet. Did you even read my sticky?

No. You do not specifically need a radial magnet if you get one that simply brute-strengths its way through. Which I have it on good that that one specifically does. You just need to keep the bottom perpendicular to the magnet and pull the pin straight out.

The_Ninja
02-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Or instead of carrying a huge ass dangerous magnet, you could carry a small one. :p

I found out the hard way how dangerous they really are... I got stuck to an electronics rack for about 3 seconds as an employee was wheeling their cart by. I :facepalm:'d. It wasn't quiet, either... It sounded as if I hit the rack with a hammer.

Malice
02-28-2010, 09:21 PM
^HAHAHAHAHA, LOL!:rofl:

The_Ninja
02-28-2010, 09:25 PM
The employee walked off like she caused me to run into the rack, which she did.

02-28-2010, 10:36 PM
Or instead of carrying a huge ass dangerous magnet, you could carry a small one. :p

but isnt the cylinder sorta shaped one better than the ring magnet?
cylinder one meaning;
2" diameter
1" thickness

right? or is there a smaller ring mag that works better on UFOs, clams, etc?

thanks, blacks.

03-01-2010, 03:05 AM
my apologies I am forced to remove all my posts,
you are now watched by authorities

lost2770
03-01-2010, 04:50 AM
i had a question about printing receipts, in theory couldn't one print a receipt for fry's for buying a $600 amplifier walk in the store, grab the amp and walk by the receipt checker and show him your receipt and if alarm goes off, he will let you go by.
Just an idea, if it has been said or done, my bad :D

Malice
03-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Oi, Sports Authority and their weird security.
SIM went there, couldn't find any really high priced items, took practical stuff: flip flops, leatherman multi-tool, powerball gyro(cool toy, I want the highest powered one).

Now, the important part. He was interested in taking a paintball gun after conversing with someone about it, but he found something that looked like knock-off spider wrap on it. Came across this by chance:

http://www.retailsecurityworld.co.uk/epages/es106151.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es106151_shop/Products/%22Box%20Guard%22

Apparently it needs a superloc detacher, which SWIM doesn't have:mad:

xOaXO-VtnME

They also had gator tags on all their clothes. Apparently they're one of the few large retail chains that still use them. Very odd considering the bay area is fairly high-crime.

Malice
03-01-2010, 04:57 AM
Does anyone know of any stores(excluding Best Buy and Frys) that leave boxed cameras out it the open?

StainlessSteal
03-01-2010, 05:36 AM
Regarding the receipt scam. Two key factors to consider before attempting: (1) is there plenty of space between the cashiers and the receipt checker and the amps without the checker noticing anything odd and (2) can you forge a near-perfect fry's receipt? If the answer to both is yes, the theory can be transformed into practice. You will need to think about some cunning way to deal with the alarm, of course. Like having a friend intentionally trip the gates just after the checker finishes looking at your receipt.

donteatgrandma
03-01-2010, 05:56 AM
hey yall . . . let me first say how very thankful i am for this forum . . . lots of good info and reads here.

SWIM has been doing some shopping recently, and they remarked to me about how one of their favorite places to shop recently started using a weird antitheft device that they'd never seen before. they asked me about it and i had no idea either, so i decided to come to yall.

i've looked a bit for it on the net, but can't find it--apparently it's a coiled cable (similar to the cable of the s3 key http://www.jvssecurity.com/admin/uploadedfiles/Alpha_S3_hand_Key_RF.JPG) that is attached to a security station at one end and has a clamp on the other end that holds onto the nice clothing items.

any idea what my friend was describing to me? or how to get around it? is it magnetic? force oriented? something else entirely? advice would be appreciated.

03-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Does anyone know of any stores(excluding Best Buy and Frys) that leave boxed cameras out it the open?

sears:thumbsup:

Malice
03-02-2010, 03:36 AM
Oi, Sears can have a really high LP to shopper ratio in high crime areas. Can't remember who said this, but it was someone reputable and others have said the same thing.

Well, I suppose that if they have a bathroom, I do my thing, and put the wrap back on they can't really do anything. Especially if I put something in it to weigh it down.

The_Ninja
03-02-2010, 04:41 AM
I was just at Dick's Sporting Goods and I didn't see any camera domes. Can anyone else confirm whether they use cameras? I did notice that they used alot of Sensormaic SuperTags on clothing and they also used Alpha devices on their golf clubs.

lost2770
03-02-2010, 05:37 AM
So i'm writing a book, and in it, the main character is planning on going to frys in about 3 months from today (vacation). I was wondering if you could help me with some details, how would one get studio headphones without box stuffing, and what would box would you recommend to put an amplifier in.

Malice
03-02-2010, 05:59 AM
Ninja, Dick's Sporting Goods, Sports Authority, and Sports Chalet usually have really bad security. They probably don't have any cameras if you didn't see any.

Lost, I wouldn't recommend going to Fry's, they have really good security. I'm sure you can find a better target.

lost2770
03-02-2010, 06:02 AM
what would you say to Staples malice?

Malice
03-02-2010, 06:20 AM
Staples is great! Piss poor security.

JustShootMe
03-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Staples is pretty decent, though Orifice Depot blows. Most of the good stuff in these stores requires an employee to get it...but some things are out and available.

Barnes and Noble and Borders are both pretty easy assuming that you want the book badly enough to search through every page for the chance that a security device might be in it...though in my experience they are almost always on the inside of the main cover, before the contents.

JustShootMe
03-02-2010, 04:52 PM
The warm months will reduce the load by a bit, because of the inability to have the lifting jacket...the only hope is rainy days, when a jacket becomes ok...I'm sure that creativity and ingenuity can come up with a solution for this problem though.

The_Ninja
03-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Boosters should get more work done while the weather is still cold, then. Zip-up hoodies are perfectly acceptable in the warmer months, I believe.

Mizzou02RS
03-02-2010, 11:13 PM
So...for the sake of argument, if someone were to want certain DVD's at a local rental store, how would they go about getting them? This local store uses a magnetically-held pin in the center of the box the DVD is held in.

Would you need something like a ring magnet or a simple stack of the 1/2" Neodymium magnets sold at Ace Hardware do the trick?

Sure, one could say that someone could just rent and burn or download, but in theory, the actual DVD would rock.

lost2770
03-03-2010, 12:00 AM
idk why everyone says fry's is bad, in the book the character has gotten things from fry's so much it isnt even funny, does it all matter on the area of the store or is the character just getting lucky. Once the swim went up to a worker asking a question and the worker was just texting away and finished before talking to swim.

StainlessSteal
03-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Excellent year-round lifting gear: any sweatshirt with kangaroo pouch in front. Swim lifted his and, based on the cost of good stolen to date, he should have paid over $5,000 for his St. John's Bay fleece. :D

StainlessSteal
03-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Staples, Office Max and Office Depot are all virtual non-security threats with the entire store effectively one big blind spot. There are literally tons of small profitable items in these stores, many of which have no sensors. They can be returned or sold to a 3rd party.

Swim's Staples do have CCTVs bearing down on people at the entrance but he always wears a hat and looks down so he doesn't get caught like this guy did...

http://www.massmostwanted.com/index.cfm?ac=casedetails&CaseID=20100092

Malice
03-03-2010, 01:35 AM
What would you recommend stealing from those stores if you were doing it to make as much money as possible?

StainlessSteal
03-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Regarding Barnes and Noble/Borders: You're right, the tags are usually on the front or back inside cover. But they are usually placed only on higher value books, $20 and up. And NEVER on magazines, so feel free to start subscribing to your favorite magazine!!! :D Just think, all you horny 13 year olds, a Playboy subscription is only a 5-finger discount away! :D

For bigger, heavier books, coffee table size that is, SWIM prefers to buy the book outright. Then he goes back to another Barnes and Noble with receipt and retrieves same book and returns it for cash back. SWIM walks in with store bag and slips the books in the bag so that there is no discontinuity in the video footage of SWIM's entrance.

SWIM has found that those giant atlases, computer tech books, sports books, and encyclopedias are very popular and usually get around .80 on the 1.00 on craigslist.

03-03-2010, 02:35 AM
What would you recommend stealing from those stores if you were doing it to make as much money as possible?

bump....also, stolen goods, 5k for a hoody?
i think you may be mistaken.:confused:

zzzzz
03-03-2010, 04:09 AM
This particular customer shops for her own pleasure and wardrobe, the economy being what it is. She also likes the challenge of figuring out things, and lacks a real hobby. BUT, yes, selling jeans and several other choice items, may be where she's going, the economy being what it is.

Customer is the cautious type. Usually only 1 item per trip.

Customer has some tools and some rules:

1-Dress like every other upscale mom in the store.

2-Have your vini hook in your sock (for TJ Maxx, Macy's, Marshalls, etc) and have your handy N50 magnet either in a back pocket or your sock. (She's going to be getting a S3 shortly.) Tools make things so much easier and smoother than snipping or smashing things. Also, virtually silent.

3-Learn where the sweet spot is for all of the magnetic pin hooks. Nordstroms uses like, 5 different kinds. If you can't figure one out one day, you'll get it the next time. Be patient, because once you learn the different sweet spots, it will be easy from then on.

4-Accessories (small hats, jewelry, scarves) can be carried around with you and your 8-item stack that you'll be taking to the dressing room and, whoops, as you hang the heavy pile on a rack to check out another piece of clothing, the hat accidentally falls into a sleeve, or the jewelry into a pocket of the clothes you will be trying on. If discovered, you say you haven't a clue how that got there and you don't want it.

5-Two ways of working the dressing room:

a) As you are shopping around, you can take a cardigan or jacket along with a thin shirt or sleeveless to add to your "try on in the dressing room" pile. Take the cardigan off of a hanger while you are shopping and try it on (or just look it over). Take it off and put it OVER the sleeveless and button it up. Take to dressing room as one item in the middle of the bunch of clothes. That way you will have one more piece than what the dressing room lady counts.

b) Have an article of clothing that you are sick of, but is in good shape and either wear it under what you are wearing, or put in your handbag. Do the switcheroo in dressing room. Put a store price tag on that piece of clothing, plus the removed SuperTag, ink tag, or whatever came off.

You should know how that particular store works---do the people count every item and separate them as they count or do you just say the number and they hand you a tag? This will prepare you better.

6-ALWAYS put the removed SuperTag (or other lock) off of the SL clothing onto another piece of clothing you are returning from inside the dressing room. (Double tag a piece if you need to.) Paper price tags can go in your sox under your foot. Don't leave anything behind.

7- If you THINK you're being watched, you probably are. Buy something cheap, like jelly bellys, sox, underwear, or even a shirt (that you can return on your next outing) so you look like a regular customer.

8--Most importantly, use your gut feeling (girls are better than guys at this). If it doesn't feel right, you can always go back another day.

9-Customer enjoys shopping mostly in the winter and on rainy days when one has to wear a coat or long jacket.

Customer devised this game plan way before finding this blog. She is really heartened by meeting all of you smart shoppers. Keep exchanging those ideas!

BTW, Newbies, you can find EVERYTHING you need by searching Google and You Tube, in addition to this fine community. Seriously. Do your research. Customer's read some smart discussions on these forums and then she'll read a really super dumb question and want to scream, "Moron, just do a Google search!"

Mr. Anonymous
03-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Swim's Staples do have CCTVs bearing down on people at the entrance but he always wears a hat and looks down so he doesn't get caught like this guy did...

http://www.massmostwanted.com/index.cfm?ac=casedetails&CaseID=20100092

You're a fucking idiot. That's EXACTLY what LP are trained to look out for. Doing this will do nothing but draw attention to yourself.

StainlessSteal
03-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Care to explain why I have never gotten caught? LP at Staples (if there are any) are not monitoring the CCTV 24/7 - it's there to scare people.

redhanded
03-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Care to explain why I have never gotten caught? LP at Staples (if there are any) are not monitoring the CCTV 24/7 - it's there to scare people.

Oh, and one other thing. FUCK YOU, too! :hammer2:

This is like saying the elephant gun I have inside my front door works perfectly because an elephant has yet to try to trample my house down.

ScumBag
03-03-2010, 07:47 PM
GONE

ScumBag
03-03-2010, 08:13 PM
GONE

redhanded
03-03-2010, 10:26 PM
bump....also, stolen goods, 5k for a hoody?
i think you may be mistaken.:confused:

He means the value of goods he's acquired using it exceed $5000.

Reading comprehension FTW.

StainlessSteal
03-03-2010, 10:47 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself.:)

03-03-2010, 11:05 PM

:picard: for me...

god dammit im stupid.
:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

03-05-2010, 07:34 PM
damn...kmarts is EASY. wow, bozo got like 6 packs of ID card instant laminating sheets for fake ID's, 3 pakcs of pencils i needed, 2 sets of korg earbuds that were $25 a piece, 15 packs of gum (5 3-packs) a wireless mouse, and batteries.

bozo was trying to figure out how to get a camera...how would that work? like theyre just sitting out there on the shelf. how would bozo take it?
theyre stuck onto those peg-like things that go into the counter, and they have little red LEDs in them...they also have like a stretchy cord that im assuming, if cut, sounds an alarm...correct?

theres also a camera facing the counter...
:mad:

03-05-2010, 08:28 PM
no, lollipops fall from the sky :hrmph:

fuck you.:thumbsdown:
i was just checking. i have no experience in the electrical area....as in i never jack electronics.

IamMinsk
03-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Swim got her hands on an ebook reader that has 3g/edge etc...Can this be blacklisted if it was taken from an establishment such as fry's, bestbuy etc?

TexasLifter
03-06-2010, 04:42 AM
Did you leave the box behind? if so it will have the serial number on the box...so don't try to ebay it or pawn it....Swims #1 rule when getting high end electronics and the like is look on the box for a serial number. if it has one cut it off or in some cases just peal the sticker off. the stores don't record the serials until the item is sold, but if you leave it behind they can and will black list it with pawn shops and with companies that repair them and the manufacturer so if the person tries to register it for some reason. I use to work at a pawn shop and the first thing we did when someone came in with something like that was run the serial number to see if it had been reported stolen. and it is amazing how much stuff came back as stolen from a retail store for that very reason.

ScumBag
03-06-2010, 07:17 AM
GONE

IamMinsk
03-06-2010, 07:28 AM
swim had to leave box behind...fuck...hopefully swim hid it good enough...and some associate just threw away the box...thanks texaslifter for the advice.

ScumBag
03-06-2010, 08:47 AM
GONE

03-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Dude i dont got any money to give, but i gotta say that you are my favorite person on here. I personally have to thank you for all the information. Its helped me out ALOT.

PalinFor1AD
03-07-2010, 01:15 AM
Interesting share.

I do have a question about Target, or in general chain stores.

Do they check the garbage bins for boxes ?

One thing is to find a concealed item box in the middle of the isle, and another to find it ripped off in the bin. Or several pieces of the box in several bins (Better I guess).

03-07-2010, 03:02 AM
my apologies I am forced to remove all my posts,
you are now watched by authorities

JustShootMe
03-07-2010, 03:17 AM
"Say you do everything right, no one shows up. . .put the item somewhere it won't leave a visible bulge under your clothes. Light jackets with interior pockets sewn in them are great for this. Even if your jacket doesn't have one, just get a piece of matching-color cloth in a big square, and sew three sides of it to the inside of your jacket liner, under your arm, to make a shoplifting pocket. If your jacket has a lining, you could even just make a wide horizontal slit and drop things into it. This is great when you have something in hand, because you can lean over with the other hand and pretend to be getting something off a low shelf, which causes that side of your jacket to hang down, and your stealing hand slips the item smoothly into your jacket, while you still appear to only be browsing. This is better done with leather jackets and things that won't show an outline of the item easily. "

Pretty much what I was describing the other day...

GimmeTheLoot
03-07-2010, 06:00 AM
I've got an extra Alpha Secrity IR Keyfob (AF4400)... If anyone has use for this PM me ;)

ScumBag
03-07-2010, 05:06 PM
GONE

ScumBag
03-07-2010, 07:06 PM
GONE

TYL3R13
03-09-2010, 03:09 AM
Hey guys, its been a while since ive been on here, sorta took a little break from the lifting, been doing other things, working, school, shit like that. But i plan on getting back into some good ol' lifting here soon :D
anyhow.. i have come with a question. I know stores like walmart must have a stash of S3 keys somewere in the store, but where would they be? does anyone know the general layout of the staff only areas of walmart? They always have those double doors back by the outdoor section, and ive always wanted to go back there and see what sorta trouble i could cause ;)
This is just a basic idea, as i dont have a lot of info about it yet, so any helpful input will be appreciated! if i get enough info about it, ill put together some sort of plan to make a good lift using those doors.

ScumBag
03-09-2010, 03:42 AM
GONE

TexasLifter
03-09-2010, 03:27 PM
The other night SWIM was walking into Wally world and notices there was a pickup parked by front doors and they were loading a large LCD or Plasma TV in to it. and SWIM noticed the store employee who was helping load it had a S3 key about to fall out of her back pocket. Swim quickly offered to help Swim stepped up behind the employee and started lifting the box a little to get over a hump in the seat and carefully lifted the S3 key from said employee's pocket she never noticed a thing. lol =) Swim now has 2 keys. Swim quickly made an exit after helping get the tv settled and He went back to his car and dropped the new found key in the console. Now If this could of happened a couple of months ago Swim could of Saved the $30 he spent on his key.

TYL3R13
03-09-2010, 04:31 PM
The other night SWIM was walking into Wally world and notices there was a pickup parked by front doors and they were loading a large LCD or Plasma TV in to it. and SWIM noticed the store employee who was helping load it had a S3 key about to fall out of her back pocket. Swim quickly offered to help Swim stepped up behind the employee and started lifting the box a little to get over a hump in the seat and carefully lifted the S3 key from said employee's pocket she never noticed a thing. lol =) Swim now has 2 keys. Swim quickly made an exit after helping get the tv settled and He went back to his car and dropped the new found key in the console. Now If this could of happened a couple of months ago Swim could of Saved the $30 he spent on his key.

NICE GRAB!!! i must say, you are my hero in this thread texaslifter!! :D:D

Are you interested in selling one of them? i REALLY need one, as the wally world here went on an alpha rampage and locked up nearly EVERYTHING with alpha security locks :(

message me if your interested!!
thanks!

tbeezu
03-10-2010, 12:46 AM
SWIM got caught with his girlfriend at TJ Maxx of less then felony's worth of stuff. It is a misdemeanor on the ticket they gave swim. The LP ran at the door and held it when swim walked near the door and made swim go into the lp office where they did all the paper work. Almost all the stuff that were taken were girl stuff such as purse,slippers, and something else. They are pressing charges and swim and his gf. Swim just got a scholarship to a school he wants to attend for 64,000 but he does not want to lose it or want this to be on his permanent record. If a lawyer were able to clear this up and get me nonguilty, would it still be on my record? I'm 17 btw.

03-11-2010, 01:11 AM
SWIM got caught with his girlfriend at TJ Maxx of $231 worth of stuff. It is a misdemeanor on the ticket they gave swim. The LP ran at the door and held it when swim walked near the door and made swim go into the lp office where they did all the paper work. Almost all the stuff that were taken were girl stuff such as purse,slippers, and something else. They are pressing charges and swim and his gf. Swim just got a scholarship to a school he wants to attend for 64,000 but he does not want to lose it or want this to be on his permanent record. If a lawyer were able to clear this up and get me nonguilty, would it still be on my record? I'm 17 btw.

$231 at tj maxx?!
shit...you mustve jacked ALOT of shit.:eek:

tbeezu
03-11-2010, 02:56 AM
it was a juicy couture purse swim got that was 200 that's why. Everything else wasn't that much. I was wondering would it make any differences if the cop or the LP didn't read us our miranda rights? Even though we confessed, can it still be used against us even though we weren't read our rights at all?

Sniper78
03-11-2010, 03:15 AM
SWIM got caught with his girlfriend at TJ Maxx of less then felony's worth of stuff. It is a misdemeanor on the ticket they gave swim. The LP ran at the door and held it when swim walked near the door and made swim go into the lp office where they did all the paper work. Almost all the stuff that were taken were girl stuff such as purse,slippers, and something else. They are pressing charges and swim and his gf. Swim just got a scholarship to a school he wants to attend for 64,000 but he does not want to lose it or want this to be on his permanent record. If a lawyer were able to clear this up and get me nonguilty, would it still be on my record? I'm 17 btw.

Dude that's like half the store lol. If you're 17 I think you should be all set. You're lucky, it will be a lesson learned. Once you turn 18 your real record actually starts. The college shouldn't ever find out about it.

TexasLifter
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM
NICE GRAB!!! i must say, you are my hero in this thread texaslifter!! :D:D

Are you interested in selling one of them? i REALLY need one, as the wally world here went on an alpha rampage and locked up nearly EVERYTHING with alpha security locks :(

message me if your interested!!
thanks!

Swim would sell it but unfortunately that would involve a post mark from his home town and no offense to anyone here but he don't trust anyone on here enough to let them know where he lives =)

¤Tømmÿ Ver¢ettî¤
03-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Swim would sell it but unfortunately that would involve a post mark from his home town and no offense to anyone here but he don't trust anyone on here enough to let them know where he lives =)

Yeah it's a dangerous place, TYL3R13 himself is proof. Have you heard about the extortion attempt?
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=103882

Some pickle fucker tried to extort him. Rather sad I think. From most of his posts, he sounded like a pretty good contributor.... It's a shame BI lost him :(

BadShovelhead
03-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Ok this is for all of you who love to ‘shop’ at Target.

Sure they have some Kick Ass Loss Prevention - so what.!. That never stopped you before and they have had that Bad Ass Security for over 15 years.

As I have said before - I have over a 100 pages of information that I have collected off the web over the years that explains how to relieve a store of its items. I have posted a few already, but I am not feeling the Love or the thanks. I do not have to post this information - just keep it buried in another lost file. After 30 years of Retail Redistribution / 6 years as a Pro / over $500,000 in ‘moved’ merchandise - do you really think I give a shit if you little noobs learn anything.?.

I thought I would give some of you the opportunity to stay out of jail - and yes most of you armatures will eventually get busted.

As I was saying - TARGET - the following is a very detailed and extremely long account of how Targets Asset Protection Specialists works written by an Asset Protection Team Leader.

Before you open the spoiler - this post is huge with a shit load of information - my advice is to copy and past it in MS Word so that you can read it at your leisure.

As I have said - this will be the last one if I don’t start getting some Love from you Mother Fuckers.!.
If you wish to donate to my RedHeaded Hookers Fund instead I’ll be more then happy to receive all donations.!.

"but I am not feeling the Love or the thanks."

This isn't one of those faggoty ass-kiss forums. For example, beastforum.com used to be a cool forum for hot whores getting fucked by animals, now it's filled with signatures packed with "proud member of fruityfuckers horse club" and "honored fan of missmyammys knitting circle" and other shit like that. You can't read a decent thread because it's clogged with a few hundred mandatory "thanks" "please keep posting" "you are so awesome and we are so privileged" posts. You want to get your tiny e-peen stroked? Look somewhere else.

Do not think that you can take BI down that road.

Second, you have graciously gifted us with an old, OLD copypasta from the disgruntled target guy. If you honestly think you were doing anyone a favor by posting that- then please, fuck yourself at your earliest convenience.

If you were just posting it for the sake of posting, that would be fine, but it was very clearly done to try to make yourself look like the all-knowing benevolent sage who dispenses wisdom from on high.

In closing, fuck yourself. :cool:

¤Tømmÿ Ver¢ettî¤
03-11-2010, 08:46 AM
"but I am not feeling the Love or the thanks."

This isn't one of those faggoty ass-kiss forums. For example, beastforum.com used to be a cool forum for hot whores getting fucked by animals, now it's filled with signatures packed with "proud member of fruityfuckers horse club" and "honored fan of missmyammys knitting circle" and other shit like that. You can't read a decent thread because it's clogged with a few hundred mandatory "thanks" "please keep posting" "you are so awesome and we are so privileged" posts. You want to get your tiny e-peen stroked? Look somewhere else.

Do not think that you can take BI down that road.

Second, you have graciously gifted us with an old, OLD copypasta from the disgruntled target guy. If you honestly think you were doing anyone a favor by posting that- then please, fuck yourself at your earliest convenience.

If you were just posting it for the sake of posting, that would be fine, but it was very clearly done to try to make yourself look like the all-knowing benevolent sage who dispenses wisdom from on high.

In closing, fuck yourself. :cool:

Harsh... Yet, seemingly deserved.

tbeezu
03-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Dude that's like half the store lol. If you're 17 I think you should be all set. You're lucky, it will be a lesson learned. Once you turn 18 your real record actually starts. The college shouldn't ever find out about it.

In my state, its 17 that you can be tried as an adult..so yeah..any helps? Legal advices?

03-11-2010, 02:09 PM
In my state, its 17 that you can be tried as an adult..so yeah..any helps? Legal advices?

get a good lawyer.
and what did you do wrong that got you caught?
i want to know as much information as possible about this because i want to learn as much as possible about this so i dont get busted. knowledge is power. paece.

IamMinsk
03-11-2010, 03:53 PM

I do not know what state you are in but most states it is petty larceny...If it is your first offense they will usually make a plea bargain with you of an ACD (adjournment contemplating dismissal) which means they basically set a court date for 6 months later and if you do not do anything else wrong your case is dismissed...I would not even bother with a lawyer...its a waste of money...court appointed is good enough.

redhanded
03-11-2010, 04:23 PM

You're in Texas. Somewhere near a Target.

Damn, I'm good.

ScumBag
03-11-2010, 06:07 PM
GONE

¤Tømmÿ Ver¢ettî¤
03-11-2010, 06:59 PM

This is very true, in many places, if you are 17 1/2 or older, you can be tried as an adult.

But if it is your first offense, you will likely get off easier.
Most likely community service, probation for a few months, shit like that.
At worst a little time in juvy.

You will more than likely just have to do an ASS load of community service for the whole restitution thing, to "pay off" the amount of money worth of stolen merchandise.
And if you keep your act together while doing your community service and probation time, your record should be clear when you turn 18.

Alot of how it plays out also has to do with how far Target goes out of their way to try and fuck you. They can be total dickheads and make a big deal out of it, which could make it worse for you.

But overall I'd say you have about a 80% chance of getting off without SERIOUS issues, and 20% of getting royally fucked.

Lets all keep our fingers crossed for the 80%

linuser
03-12-2010, 12:53 AM
just an idea, from where I am K-Mart and wallyworld are really easy target. Kmart don't have "real" LPS just a guy or two but no one care. In wally world are a bit tougher but still lame.

I heard that from someone, didn't prove myself nor I do condone anything illegal.
:)

Malice
03-12-2010, 01:18 AM
I went to a K-Mart in San Leandro recently and they had most things worth taking on InVue secure locking fixtures.:mad:

Actually, there wasn't much worth taking. K-Mart is a pretty shitty store.

TexasLifter
03-12-2010, 02:13 AM
well I had a interesting night....got a sex offender arrested at my sons school play...I recognized him because I was locked up with him a few years ago. so I called the cops on his ass..it was priceless to see his face when the officers came in and went right to him and arrested him for being in a school =)

BadShovelhead
03-12-2010, 06:54 AM
GONE

StainlessSteal
03-12-2010, 12:15 PM
well I had a interesting night....got a sex offender arrested at my sons school play...I recognized him because I was locked up with him a few years ago. so I called the cops on his ass..it was priceless to see his face when the officers came in and went right to him and arrested him for being in a school =)

He got arrested during the play? That must've been quite a scene. ;)

BTW Tex, when you sell your shit, particularly electronics, how do you handle buyers asking for the original sales receipt since your stuff is typically new and in original condition? they might want to take it back to the original store for warranty update, service/repair, exchange, etc. SWIM has a potential CL buyer for a PS3 console and is running into this issue. BTW2, SWIM loves Tex's 241 technique and finds it to be particularly effetive at his Target with double entrances (his walmarts, alas, have only single entrances).

ScumBag
03-12-2010, 06:16 PM
GONE

ScumBag
03-12-2010, 07:14 PM
GONE

Ravan
03-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Ahhh... Just coming in to report that this fictional guy who I make stories up about has recently been making $30 cash in 30 minutes by printing his own receipts and returning lifted items to grocery stores. He has 4 or 5 stores that he can go to in a line and return stuff to, totaling about $120 in an hour and a half's work.

This fictional guy just wants to thank StolenGoods for the info, and to say:
Thermal Printers <3

spiralds123
03-12-2010, 07:28 PM
This works with smaller things too. A dream I had once was where my friend sent me to the store to get some root beer, I walked in and bought it and then hid the root beer behind a nearby dumpster. I then walked into the store picked up the identical root beer that is on the receipt and started to walk out. A security guard of course walked up to me and told me I needed to pay for the root beer, I then showed him the receipt from the one I purchased and continued to start a large argument about him stereotyping teenagers. I then got a refund and got to keep the root beer. I then happily walked back to my friends house with two twelve packs of root beer and all the money he gave me.

Was quite a dream hope people can learn from this :D. Just make sure you don't do it too often or take it too far, since after all you are on camera stealing :D

ScumBag
03-12-2010, 08:24 PM
GONE

03-12-2010, 10:03 PM
GONE

TexasLifter
03-13-2010, 03:09 AM
He got arrested during the play? That must've been quite a scene. ;)

BTW Tex, when you sell your shit, particularly electronics, how do you handle buyers asking for the original sales receipt since your stuff is typically new and in original condition? they might want to take it back to the original store for warranty update, service/repair, exchange, etc. SWIM has a potential CL buyer for a PS3 console and is running into this issue. BTW2, SWIM loves Tex's 241 technique and finds it to be particularly effetive at his Target with double entrances (his walmarts, alas, have only single entrances).

Normally I tell them I or my wife got it as a gift and don't need or want it or I tell them I picked it up at a store that was going out of business in another city a couple hundred miles away.

StainlessSteal
03-13-2010, 03:30 AM
Normally I tell them I or my wife got it as a gift and don't need or want it or I tell them I picked it up at a store that was going out of business in another city a couple hundred miles away.

Sounds like a good cover, especially the gift one. Keep it simple. Problem is this guy INSISTS on getting a receipt with the PS3 so I think I'm gonna half to tell him sorry it was a gift and move on. As ScumBag pointed out, I hope this guy isn't onto me.:detective:

StainlessSteal
03-13-2010, 03:52 AM
Just a little tip on some very good, very easily boostable merch with quick turnover:

http://www.staples.com/Western-Digital-My-Passport-1TB-Essential-SE-External-Portable-Hard-Drive/product_823331?cmArea=FEATURED:SC3:CG104:DP2167

My friend can slip about 4 of these suckers into his handy-dandy kangaroo pouch and sells them on CL for $100 a pop. They've been flipping like flapjacks! He gets a response within like 20 minutes. My friend has been telling me if this keeps up, he might quit his day-job and do this full-time!!!:D:D:D

IamMinsk
03-13-2010, 04:47 AM
similar?

http://www.google.com/patents?id=_ruNAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4#v=onepage&q=&f=false

HYPOTHETICALLY
ok so it is a conductive film and a thin plate that completes the circuit so as long as you could keep the circuit completed then the alarm would not go off...I think Anonymous method is the best bet at the moment...could prob do the same thing with the ethernet cables on the macbooks.