PDA

View Full Version : Best way to fuck up a car?

dudegetalife
02-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Besides the obvious slashing tires and breaking windows whats a good way to fuck up a car and the other person has a lot to pay for when trying to repair it?

Actor
02-03-2009, 10:25 PM
-egg the INTERIOR
-kick off the gas door
-kick off the rear veiw mirrors
-glue some of the buttons down inside, if it's cold where you are glue the fan to off and the tempature to cool :D
-shotgun shell in the tailpipe

kracker
02-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Cut a hole in a window, pour gasoline inside, and throw in a match.

See if you can take off the brake calipers.

Place diesel fuel in a gasoline tank (or the inverse).

Windshield wiper fluid in the antifreeze resevoir.

Bender
02-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Instant concrete in the fuel tank or paint thinner. That is if your looking for the most costly damage. The person will basically have to replace the engine and the fuel tank, not counting other dozens of parts and charges.

dudegetalife
02-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Instant concrete in the fuel tank or paint thinner. That is if your looking for the most costly damage. The person will basically have to replace the engine and the fuel tank, not counting other dozens of parts and charges.

any suggestion as to which one is better/ easier to do?

deerpark
02-03-2009, 11:21 PM
time to buy a locking gas cap

dudegetalife
02-03-2009, 11:37 PM
time to buy a locking gas cap

mine comes with 1 lol

stdismas
02-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Gas cap pick:

http://www.handsontools.com/Lock%20Technology%20106%20Gas%20Cap%20Pick%20Tool_ p_344-193.html?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=shopping&utm_term=Select&utm_content=Select&utm_campaign=broi&thissku=193&site=google_base

dudegetalife
02-04-2009, 01:36 AM
Gas cap pick:

http://www.handsontools.com/Lock%20Technology%20106%20Gas%20Cap%20Pick%20Tool_ p_344-193.html?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=shopping&utm_term=Select&utm_content=Select&utm_campaign=broi&thissku=193&site=google_base

now i'm like shit :eek::eek:

dudegetalife
02-09-2009, 06:16 PM
how much paint thinner do i need to use for a 12 gallon gas tank??

akaNoFeaR
02-09-2009, 07:53 PM
throw a firecracker in the gastank

dudegetalife
02-09-2009, 08:36 PM
throw a firecracker in the gastank

lol how would i get away and not be dead/??

Reptar
02-09-2009, 11:23 PM

why not just pour a whole container of the shit in, you know to ensure its really fucked, thats a lot of repairs if ANYTHING goes in the gas tank.

But also spray painting the shit would be hilarious

OneSadisticFucker
02-09-2009, 11:35 PM

Fuck, you people know shit about cars.

Cars can run on paint thinner, I know, I've done it. What you do is mix water sugar and dish soap in a bottle, pour it in the gas tank.

He will have to get the tank cleaned, buy a new gas pump and lines, and new injectors.

And if you do it enough, you will seize the engine.

dudegetalife
02-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Fuck, you people know shit about cars.

Cars can run on paint thinner, I know, I've done it. What you do is mix water sugar and dish soap in a bottle, pour it in the gas tank.

He will have to get the tank cleaned, buy a new gas pump and lines, and new injectors.

mixtures or how much for a 12 gallon tank?

OneSadisticFucker
02-10-2009, 12:07 AM
mixtures or how much for a 12 gallon tank?

Equal amounts in a 2 liter pop bottle. You will need to bring a funnel to pour through because you don't want to leave evidence on the side of the car.

headshotphantom
02-10-2009, 01:50 AM
What about Jell-o? Or a shit load of styrofoam I know would work, lol. Yea napalm isn't going anywhere.

Pringles
02-10-2009, 02:12 AM
Get a 50 BMG rifle like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMillan_Tac-50 or my fav http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M82_Barrett_rifle and shoot it at the engine compartment and/or get bologna and mustard.
For each slice of bologna put mustard on one side and put it on painted areas of the car. The acid shit on the bologna and mustard will take off the paint of the car. I've seen the bologna and mustard before.
The son of a bitch neighbor of my friend was :swearing: . I only saw the aftermath. I did not partake in it.

dudegetalife
02-10-2009, 03:31 AM
Equal amounts in a 2 liter pop bottle. You will need to bring a funnel to pour through because you don't want to leave evidence on the side of the car.

you sure equal amounts? like 1/3 water 1/3 sugar and 1/3 dishwasher soap?

OneSadisticFucker
02-10-2009, 03:37 AM
you sure equal amounts? like 1/3 water 1/3 sugar and 1/3 dishwasher soap?

YES

a334jv2df
02-10-2009, 03:56 AM
Buy Blue Moon. Drink beers. Fill empty bottle with gasoline and plug the neck with a dry cloth. Smash window. Throw empty. Run away.

Only a faggot would put something in his gas tank. I mean how easy is ^^^ and so much more rewarding.

OneSadisticFucker
02-10-2009, 04:20 AM
Buy Blue Moon. Drink beers. Fill empty bottle with gasoline and plug the neck with a dry cloth. Smash window. Throw empty. Run away.

Only a faggot would put something in his gas tank. I mean how easy is ^^^ and so much more rewarding.

Then his insurance will pay for fucktard.

akaNoFeaR
02-11-2009, 11:52 PM
lol how would i get away and not be dead/??

have a long fuse

plutomic
02-11-2009, 11:58 PM
the easiest way would simple way would be to just flood his gas tank with water..

if you smash windows and shit, he can have insurance pay for it, not to mention he can still drive it..

But if you flood that shit with water, as soon as he starts driving anywhere is engine will be fucked.

orrrr... Get under the car and drain all the oil... As soon as he hits any kind of speed, his engine will be FUCKKKKKEED... prolly worse than water in his gas tank.

monsoon malabar
02-12-2009, 12:21 AM
depends if you want to total the car, or just make it a very unenjoyable ride. If you want to total it, by all means pour almost anything into the gas tank. If you want to make it really gross, i remember reading an article on some site about taking one of those big punching balloons and putting like milk, urine, meat, eggs, and all other gross things into it and letting it sit in the sun. If you do this, than put it in person As car, and pop it, jesus, thats going to smell. Especial if the liquids go on the seats. If you do do this though, you probably want to get into the car via slimjim so you dont break the window, letting the air and smell leak out.

jdmandy
02-12-2009, 02:46 AM
aircraft remover will work haha. if hes lazy car will rust. or just drain all his oil. or better yet if you can remove the vavle stem off the tires so that when he tries to fill it up it'll keep leaking and he'll be like wtf man.

Bender
02-12-2009, 02:51 AM
any suggestion as to which one is better/ easier to do?

Paint thinner is easier and has similar effects. but concrete is 100% failproof when it comes to costly destruction. If I were you, paint thinner.

stash the weed
02-13-2009, 11:13 PM
sugar doesnt so shit you idiots. it does not dissolve in gas, it just floats to the bottom and gets caught in the fuel filter. its an urban myth that it will work. just pour pretty much any liquid into the tank and it will be fucked.

happy_one_hit
02-14-2009, 01:27 AM
Why paint thinner and shit like that, just use water, easy to get and free-kinda.

I like the oil thing, but its really impractical, the only time you could do it is at night...then you will need a flashlight, not to mention a container for the oil.

OneSadisticFucker
02-14-2009, 01:40 AM
]sugar doesnt so shit you idiots. it does not dissolve in gas, it just floats to the bottom and gets caught in the fuel filter. its an urban myth that it will work.[/B] just pour pretty much any liquid into the tank and it will be fucked.

You are one dumb mother fucker, I have been working with cars for over ten years and i bet your still in school.

Sugar does fuck up cars, I have done this and it works, sugar does dissolve in the gas and it will really mess up the engine.

So on till you learn something about cars, SHUT THE FUCK UP

AdamSmokesCrack
02-14-2009, 01:43 AM
Or a shit load of styrofoam I know would work, lol. Yea napalm isn't going anywhere.

I'm fucking sick of everyone believing that you can make napalm with that bullshit "recipe" from that fucking bullshit "cookbook". Damn near everything in there is either outdated or doesn't fucking work.
Do you even know what napalm is?

happy_one_hit
02-14-2009, 01:50 AM
I'm fucking sick of everyone believing that you can make napalm with that bullshit "recipe" from that fucking bullshit "cookbook". Damn near everything in there is either outdated or doesn't fucking work.
Do you even know what napalm is?

Its pretty damn close to napalm for something ANYONE can make. If you want REAL napalm just mix an unscented bar of soap with gas. You have to shave it off in small pieces and mix carefully, its pretty unstable. This method is not used anymore, but it was once used by the military.

LastHand
02-14-2009, 05:50 AM
Thermite the engine block. Total destruction!!!! :hammer2: That car will be going nowhere for a long time.

dudegetalife
02-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Thermite the engine block. Total destruction!!!! :hammer2: That car will be going nowhere for a long time.

someones been watching burn notice lol

stash the weed
02-16-2009, 10:34 PM
You are one dumb mother fucker, I have been working with cars for over ten years and i bet your still in school.

Sugar does fuck up cars, I have done this and it works, sugar does dissolve in the gas and it will really mess up the engine.

maybe toy cars.
http://www.snopes.com/autos/grace/sugar.asp

anyone who still believes sugar will ruin an engine is retarded.

btw maple syrup works great. it happened to my friends neighbor because he is an administrator at one of the schools.

Ghst0p
02-16-2009, 10:37 PM
1. Get a regular drinking straw
2. Fill it with crystallized drain cleaner
3. Seal it off with wax on both sides (have any friends with braces?)
4. Put it in gas tank
5. ???
6. Profit

goldaline, my dear
02-16-2009, 10:39 PM
if you vomit on someone's car, it will eat the paint.

also, urinate in a jug: keep for a month. Poor in down the windshield: it will drip into the air conditioning system and smell like piss until it is replaced.

dudegetalife
02-16-2009, 10:45 PM
maybe toy cars.
http://www.snopes.com/autos/grace/sugar.asp

anyone who still believes sugar will ruin an engine is retarded.

btw maple syrup works great. it happened to my friends neighbor because he is an administrator at one of the schools.

lol i wanna try the maple syrup one lol

scrapmetalforprofit
02-17-2009, 03:01 AM
Throw ninja rocks at the windows and steal all the shit inside the car

OneSadisticFucker
02-17-2009, 03:21 AM

sugar doesnt so shit you idiots. it does not dissolve in gas, it just floats to the bottom and gets caught in the fuel filter. its an urban myth that it will work. just pour pretty much any liquid into the tank and it will be fucked.

What I ment to say was mix the sugar with water till its dissolved, then put in the gas.

Bender
02-17-2009, 03:25 AM

Thank you, I didn't want to explain it to him. He needed that.

LPonTheTake
02-17-2009, 05:36 AM
Ok, everyone is flossing car knowledge. We get it. The point was raised as to whether you want to just destroy the motherfucker or just inflict misery. I'd choose the latter if I were you, it's much more rewarding in the long run and it eventually will cause more misery. He'll CONTINUE and CONTINUE to take it to the mechanic and won't even think of insurance.

Buy a cheap ass blender. Think of/make all the disgusting shit you possibly can. Dead carcasses, roadkill, rotten meat, eggs, old milk, anything that looks/smells disgusting. Set your blender to liquefy and press go. (I'd suggest some sort of mask to keep you from smelling it btw) Add water or whatever if you have to just to make sure it's good and thin. It doesn't have to be as thin as water, but enough to pour into something. If you can get access to inside his car undetected, you're golden. If not, break a window and steal some CDs or something, make it look like a botched/given-up attempt. At any rate, the point is pour this shit down his AC Vents. Bring a dirty rag to wipe up any drip residue and any prints and so on. Pour as much as you can into each vent. You could even take it a step further and use some kind of empty syringe or something, just to minimize cleanup. This way when he turns the a/c or heater (especially heater) on it will fucking REEK. I did this to 2 different people and BELIEVE ME, you don't want to know the carnage it caused or the money that was spent. It was beautiful.

stash the weed
02-17-2009, 08:43 PM
Thank you, I didn't want to explain it to him. He needed that.

explain what? that your wrong. sugar does not dissolve in gas. google it wiki it do something so you learn.

OneSadisticFucker
02-17-2009, 10:20 PM
explain what? that your wrong. sugar does not dissolve in gas. google it wiki it do something so you learn.

Dissolve it in a small amount of water first, then dump it in the gas.

bornkiller
02-17-2009, 10:44 PM
I did this repair on a customers Prelude, when she left her ex 2days later her car stopped working.
Gave me fuckin headaches for days until I checked her fuel filter and noticed black gluggy shit in there heavier than fuel.
I took it as dirt or shit in the tank and cleaned it out including another filter and still no go.
Had me fucked until I stuck my finger in some and tasted it (don't ask me why I did that, tried everything else I guess) and it tasted sweet.
I could only assume the shit in the tank was coke and her ex had put it in there before she left.
I had to replace the fuel pump, lines needed flushing, multi flushed the tank, put a second filter on and even replaced the injectors after that it finally decided to go.
Went well for 6 or so months and gave her issues again (less than before)
She eventually sold it.
Wont completely fuck it like a cup of fine sand in the oil fill but cause some major heart aches, some good long term ones.

cyco
02-18-2009, 12:04 AM
personally i would go for something along the lines of just smashing it up with a sledgehammer or something... its quick its simple and if you have a friend or 2 help its more of a hit and run deal and it may take only 10 seconds. ;)

graphite
02-18-2009, 01:59 AM
Go to the hardware store and spend $5 on silicone caulk and a caulk gun. Or "Great Stuff" foam in a can. Proceed to make it difficult to get into the car.

Or get a spray can and tag a racial slur for the largest ethnic group in the area you live in. It doesn't have to be large, just big enough to be read, and preferably out of sight, so they don't notice it when they go out to the car in the morning.

Or take the caulk or some other viscous adhesive type shit and seal up the gas tank real well. Won't be noticed immediately, and unless they keep their tank full, won't be noticed until it's too late, leaving them stranded.

Remove the windshield wiper blades and coat them with diamond powder or shards of rock. Replace windshield wiper blades. After the next rain they will have a fucked up windshield.

Rice_banger
08-27-2010, 10:21 AM
any suggestions to which will go un noticed so the owner wont suspect foul play

im thinking of a glass or so of water into the fuel tank or motor oil i duno what

then im also thinking of some milk into the A/C vents near the windshield

and maybe every fortnyt or so a screw jammed into a tyre

the guy is my "friend' so i have to make it out like its just wear and tear on the vehicle

sepht
08-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Besides the obvious slashing tires and breaking windows whats a good way to fuck up a car and the other person has a lot to pay for when trying to repair it?

slash the break lines

driver will have no breaks and will probably get in a collision killing himself and probably other people

shawtaroh
08-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Pick a really hot day then pore lemon juice all over the windows and walk away , in about 10 minutes they'll all break

totse
08-27-2010, 04:54 PM
Here are some really vile ways of fucking with cars:

Put a few tubes of valve grinding compound or a fine abrasive into the engine oil. This will create years of wear and tear in the engine in minutes. Won't last long even if the adultered oil is replaced.

Use JB weld to glue just about anything that moves. One fun place is the lug nuts. JB weld the lug nuts to the lug nut wells real well. Then stab the side of the tire or cut off the valve stem. They'll have a lot of fun trying to get the wheel off once the JB weld cures. Or don't even stab the tire, let them get a flat so they're stranded somewhere with a wheel/tire they can't get off the car.

Trix Are For Kids
08-27-2010, 08:35 PM
The best way to fuck up anything has, and truly always will be, with a molotov.

Bleeding Kansas
08-27-2010, 08:57 PM
slash the break lines

driver will have no breaks and will probably get in a collision killing himself and probably other people

I don't know if you've ever used a car before, but every time I use one i have to use the brakes way before I'm going at any speed someone would consider "lethal accident speed" I think someone would notice right away that their brakes are not in working order. It would be one awful pain in the ass, but not necessarily dangerous.

This rule applies universally: Keep it simple.

Just set the car on fire man. If it burns long enough it will blow the fuck up all pretty like, that is, if it has enough gas in the tank.

aurther13th
01-14-2014, 01:28 AM
2 things I was thinking about while reading.
One was get some stop leak like for an radiator an pour that in the gas tank, either liquid stop leak or powder. Or maybe some antifreeze.

Second what if you only cut the front break lines, or only cut them enough where they leak, so once they get down the road they will run out of fluid.

aurther13th
01-14-2014, 01:36 AM
2 things I was thinking about while reading.
One was get some stop leak like for an radiator an pour that in the gas tank, either liquid stop leak or powder. Or maybe some antifreeze.

Second what if you only cut the front break lines, or only cut them enough where they leak, so once they get down the road they will run out of fluid.

aurther13th
01-14-2014, 01:49 AM
After reading some of these I thought of a few myself.

One was taking some stop leak, rather liquid or powder, an pour that down the gas tank.

Another was pouring antifreeze down his gas tank. Either full strength or half an half. Bc that will get past the fuel filter an all. Also even out of the ones mentioned which would be the easiest to do an get away with, as far as escaping

Midnight_Carnival
01-15-2014, 08:00 AM
- don't over think this, use a hammer, if you don't have one, use a rock, your fists+feet as last resort.

Woad
01-15-2014, 08:06 AM
Lol at all these elaborate ideas on how to damage someones ride, one of the most easiest things in the world to do.

The Adversary
01-15-2014, 08:18 AM
Just wait for the owner to approach the car and open the door, then come up behind him with a hunting knife and stab him in one of his carotid arteries. Let the blood spurt ALL OVER the interior, this should fuck up the seats nicely.

Joey_Stalin
01-16-2014, 01:50 AM
Crawl under the car and cut the hoses. Bring a cresent wrench and let all the oil out

Unwyred
01-16-2014, 01:53 AM
Let an asian woman drive it. :troll:

slave_to_the_system
01-16-2014, 02:03 AM
Make sure it is parked next to 14 floor building, get to the roof, and jump on the car :)

KapuKapu
01-16-2014, 02:10 AM
Drive it off a cliff or into a river. No repair will equal the amount of money it costs 'em to buy a new car.

pill popper
01-16-2014, 11:36 PM
Pour acetone all over. new paint job guaranteed

ASSES OF BUTT-RAPE
01-17-2014, 12:01 AM
smoke meth & then penterate the muffler with your cock and leave a pile of jizz hanging.

that'll teach the bastard.

Joey_Stalin
01-17-2014, 12:34 AM
Put plates off a different car on that guys car, when he gets pulled over he'll get towed.