PDA

View Full Version : fastest way to get a guy on the ground(fight)

bbs.zoklet.net
02-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Well Im gonna beat this kid up and I wanna know, what is the best, and fastest way to knock them on the ground. I am taller than him but hes pretty fat.

AlCapon3
02-04-2009, 02:55 AM
swift kick in the balls. 100% critical hit.
EASTER EGG: he might not have kids.

freeRadical
02-04-2009, 03:10 AM
I really don't like to give advice like this to people who I know are gonna use it for the wrong reasons. If you needed this because you wanted to defend yourself and there was no way to avoid the fight, then I would tell you the best way to get him on the ground in a hurry.

dementedseabass
02-04-2009, 03:45 AM
Suplex that motherfucker.

http://i28.tinypic.com/if0ho9.jpg

bbs.zoklet.net
02-04-2009, 05:58 AM
I really don't like to give advice like this to people who I know are gonna use it for the wrong reasons. If you needed this because you wanted to defend yourself and there was no way to avoid the fight, then I would tell you the best way to get him on the ground in a hurry.

Come on... why not tell me? its not like your a peace mongerer. I mean, this is zoklet... you wouldnt be here if you dont like violence.

parkus
02-04-2009, 06:01 AM
Come on... why not tell me? its not like your a peace mongerer. I mean, this is zoklet... you wouldnt be here if you dont like violence.

You seem to have got the wrong end of the stick here..

NaiveMonarch
02-04-2009, 06:14 AM
If he doesn't have any muscle, hit him at the bottom of the sternum, hurts like fuck and is more honourable (yeah, I know) than kicking him in the nuts.

bbs.zoklet.net
02-04-2009, 06:19 AM
pfft what honor is there in a fucking street fight?

sexualjesus
02-04-2009, 06:25 AM
shank him with a sharpened peace of wood

Wizzle
02-04-2009, 07:04 AM
do a double leg takedown then go for the achilles lock. I like the Leg behind them and push.

Mantikore
02-04-2009, 07:17 AM
.40 S&W. shaken, not stirred.

ill be leaving now

freeRadical
02-04-2009, 04:04 PM
swift kick in the balls. 100% critical hit.
EASTER EGG: he might not have kids.

Actually, despite what many think, it's actually quite hard to get an accurate kick to the groin. And even if you do manage to kick him in the balls, it's not a guaranteed knock down. He might double over, but with all the adrenaline running through his body, he might now even feel it.

Dream of the iris
02-04-2009, 04:35 PM
My advice would be to enter the fight acting like a pussy just to throw him off. Casually get close to him and claim you don't want to fight him and repeat it over in a peaceful manner. He'll probably start talking shit to you while your doing this as to justify why he's better than you. This is when you immediately grab his shoulders and bring him down to your knee as to kick him really hard in the stomach, and you quickly follow through with a side ways punch to the face as hard as you can to try and knock him out. the important thing to remember is that you can't just stop after that because it might only slow him down temporarily and not end the fight. After you punch him really hard thats when I would tackle him down and go with it.....yeah yeah its not karate but hey its something right?

Iamgod
02-04-2009, 05:01 PM
personally id go with a fake knee/kick to the groin so he drops his hands then just punch him in the throat then grab him and knee him in the stomach or sweep his legs and choke him out or whatever you can think of at that point he'll be too busy trying to regain the ability to breathe to care/fight back

monsoon malabar
02-12-2009, 12:38 AM
point a gun at him and ask him nicely.

IIIII
02-12-2009, 01:07 AM
Usually you learn to fight by fighting. I have found that staying loose and moving around is best. If he grabs for you then grab his wrist and use his own momentum to take him down.
If he swings on you then stay back and slip the punch so that he will get off balance so that you can take him down.
If he is over weight then egg him on to swing and keep moving away so that he will get out of breath and drop his hands. Tire him out some so that he is lost and at your mercy.
Most people swing a round house - these are easy to block - duck or just evade. When presented with a round house - duck - block - evade -then you should move in the direction that the punch is launched from - as his momentum will carry him away from you and you will be ready for his temple, chin, eyebrow, or temple or nose when he attempts to come back up and around to confront you. Or you can just punch his Kidney or kick his knee from the side.
Also you can look past him and say - No thanks asshole - I don't need any help kicking this guy's ass. He of course will turn his head to look behind him and you can kick him in the balls or bloody his nose or lay him out.
The fight is usually over when his nose bleeds.

I do not understand the wanting to take him to the ground unless he is really a lot bigger than you.

Take it as he will know all these tactics and more also.

GermanyOrFlorida
02-12-2009, 01:36 AM
slap him with a trout
:trout:

dontcallmeinsane
02-12-2009, 02:02 AM
Well Im gonna beat this kid up and I wanna know, what is the best, and fastest way to knock them on the ground. I am taller than him but hes pretty fat.

Tackle, kick to head, Or bullet/weapon to the head.

dontcallmeinsane
02-12-2009, 02:05 AM
Usually you learn to fight by fighting. I have found that staying loose and moving around is best. If he grabs for you then grab his wrist and use his own momentum to take him down.
If he swings on you then stay back and slip the punch so that he will get off balance so that you can take him down.
If he is over weight then egg him on to swing and keep moving away so that he will get out of breath and drop his hands. Tire him out some so that he is lost and at your mercy.
Most people swing a round house - these are easy to block - duck or just evade. When presented with a round house - duck - block - evade -then you should move in the direction that the punch is launched from - as his momentum will carry him away from you and you will be ready for his temple, chin, eyebrow, or temple or nose when he attempts to come back up and around to confront you. Or you can just punch his Kidney or kick his knee from the side.
Also you can look past him and say - No thanks asshole - I don't need any help kicking this guy's ass. He of course will turn his head to look behind him and you can kick him in the balls or bloody his nose or lay him out.
The fight is usually over when his nose bleeds.

I do not understand the wanting to take him to the ground unless he is really a lot bigger than you.

Take it as he will know all these tactics and more also.

And also, this all goes to shit in a fight. It's not a scripted movie scene. It doesn't go in a controlled, flowing fashion. It might start off as dancing around each other and tactics but it all turns into a shit fight of arms going everywhere. It's really not possible to stand your ground/guard up with some agro guy rushing you. Doesn't work that way unless both fighters are following the same tactical boxing style or whatever.

Brickhead
02-12-2009, 02:09 AM
Not one good answer in this whole thread. Of course, you're all so fucking gangsta that you are ALL qualified to answer with your computer chair studied ideas.
If you actually studied a fighting style you'd probably know how crucial a role practice plays and how useless your answers are.
To get someone on the ground, you'll need to unbalance them severely and contact them in some way as to make them trip on themselves. Either that or knock them flat out. None of which are really that easy to do for someone without any practice.
And I'm not big upping myself here, just letting you all know that your answers are BS and about as transparent as cling wrap.
Kicking someone in the nuts isn't all that easy as someone already pointed out. You reckon you can lift your leg up, stay balanced while still moving and avoiding hits without him grabbing you? Very good. *eyes roll*
IIIII - Your post looks pretty professional but betrays your own lack of experience. Who tries to grab someone's wrist in a streetfight? Unless you're into judo, which once again... why would you say these things? They'll just get your ass beat raw without any experience?
Called.

Brickhead
02-12-2009, 02:10 AM
dontcallmeinsane - COMPLETELY RIGHT.

Bender
02-12-2009, 02:43 AM
I've been in MMA for 8 years. When your about to fight, if he likes to talk shit don't give him a chance. Don't exchange words, if your meeting up for a fight cold cock him. Square in the nose will stun him (make him cry like a fat bitch) Also it only takes 8 pounds to break a nose so thats a good bet, from there while hes stunned, immediately follow threw with hits to the face. Try not to get on the ground with the chubster cuz it sounds like hes has a few pounds on ya. If you miss the nose hooks to the chin can't be nice.

Of poison his Quarter Pounder.

monsoon malabar
02-12-2009, 02:44 AM
And also, this all goes to shit in a fight. It's not a scripted movie scene. It doesn't go in a controlled, flowing fashion. It might start off as dancing around each other and tactics but it all turns into a shit fight of arms going everywhere. It's really not possible to stand your ground/guard up with some agro guy rushing you. Doesn't work that way unless both fighters are following the same tactical boxing style or whatever.

yup, found this out the hard way. First time I ever got in a fight, I learned afew things. A was that style is not very important. In a street fight, its nothing like the movies. You can't really have all these moves and shit. B was how fast everything went. I got punched in the face before I even knew I was in a fight. Stunned me pretty fast. There really isn't much time to think, prefect, and stylize the things that you are doing. You learn a lot in your first fight. Especially if you loose it.

headshotphantom
02-12-2009, 02:51 AM
Fight dirty. Let him bitch and complain about the fight from the hospital bed. Say you don't want to fight and repeat it in a pussy manner as stated before. Wear longsleeves and conceal some brass knuckles. Then just punch him right in the bridge of the nose when he's not ready. A direct hit to the nose causes intense pain, watery eyes, stuns, and temporary blindness, and that's not even if you break the nose. I'm 5'9'' and 120 lbs and I've beat someone who was 6'1'' and 210 in 8 seconds. Granted they had no idea how to fight and underestimated the chimp choke as I call it (rear naked choke while legs wrapped around waste). He could have easily just jumped and landed on his back (crushing me) but was an idiot. A lot of people that fight do it to look cool and just try to box you with a flurry of punches to knock you out. People like to throw long arcing punches. Just throw a straight 1-2 combo with a knee after it. Out of all my fighting experience, on a 3 combo, the 3rd one lands if they actually manage to block the other 2. The hardest part of a fight is getting through the punch range. Obviously you can't punch past your reach, but you can't punch someone who's in your face. The hardest part is figuring out how to get through those 2-3'. Sprint at someone like you're going to tackle them (bend your head down) and come up with a flying knee at the last second so either your knee catches them or you're now above them im air to punch them in the face. When you land throw elbows. :)

NamelessNom4d
02-12-2009, 08:52 PM
do a double leg takedown then go for the achilles lock. I like the Leg behind them and push.

This or just tire him out. If you can take a hit just block his punches (he might get a few in but if you have good footing you should be able to dodge/block) and get him tired out. Then fucking NAIL him in the head when he's least expecting it, collar tie him with your other hand, and force his head down to knee him in the face/upper body.

If you can do that he should be done for...

Mister_Crowley
02-13-2009, 04:53 PM

This:
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f8/49hitler.jpg

SLIM
02-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Get gun and shoot in the head. Prick :mad:

nostrumfiend
02-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Fight dirty. Let him bitch and complain about the fight from the hospital bed. Say you don't want to fight and repeat it in a pussy manner as stated before. Wear longsleeves and conceal some brass knuckles. Then just punch him right in the bridge of the nose when he's not ready. A direct hit to the nose causes intense pain, watery eyes, stuns, and temporary blindness, and that's not even if you break the nose. I'm 5'9'' and 120 lbs and I've beat someone who was 6'1'' and 210 in 8 seconds. Granted they had no idea how to fight and underestimated the chimp choke as I call it (rear naked choke while legs wrapped around waste). He could have easily just jumped and landed on his back (crushing me) but was an idiot. A lot of people that fight do it to look cool and just try to box you with a flurry of punches to knock you out. People like to throw long arcing punches. Just throw a straight 1-2 combo with a knee after it. Out of all my fighting experience, on a 3 combo, the 3rd one lands if they actually manage to block the other 2. The hardest part of a fight is getting through the punch range. Obviously you can't punch past your reach, but you can't punch someone who's in your face. The hardest part is figuring out how to get through those 2-3'. Sprint at someone like you're going to tackle them (bend your head down) and come up with a flying knee at the last second so either your knee catches them or you're now above them im air to punch them in the face. When you land throw elbows. :)

What about DBZ?

Rainycity
02-13-2009, 05:59 PM
punch him in the face and if you want to look like a sissy kick his legs and hell fall but kicking in a fight is homo only stomping in exceptable

Jim Strongcock
02-13-2009, 08:17 PM
get in the first move. sock him in the nose. while he is stunned swing your legs behind his legs and at the same time push against him high on his chest. while hes falling try to move your knee to his nuts for +1pain