PDA

View Full Version : Any other options besides suicide?

Angry Blue Bird of Death
12-08-2009, 10:06 PM
I hate life and wish I could just die because I can never be really happy.

I find myself constantly having thoughts about it. This then leads to be actually thinking about what would happen if I did kill myself.

I've even taken to researching the most effective methods of suicide on the Internet.

I know I am a not very interesting person, but it doesn't remove my need for human contact. Most people get on my nerves, I used to be be more friendly and positive but now I've become a no-nonsense person.

Talking about problems is stupid. Feelings are not to be showed. No one finds it pleasing to listen to someone elses problems.

I hate people, I hate sexuality, I want to see the world end.

Why not suicide?

Vizier
12-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Why not? We all know you're a little attention bitch and will never leave Zoklet or commit suicide.

Svenarchy
12-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Don't kill yourself... Get the cops to kill you.

Protos
12-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Get a hobby

Venom
12-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Remeber to leave all your gold and items to me.

Wraith
12-08-2009, 10:33 PM
If you're hell bent on committing suicide, then do something that you normally wouldn't because of potential regrets.

Are you in school right now? Walk out your damn door this minute and walk along the road until someone picks you up. Go somewhere, live a little bit away from where you're at. What's the worst that can happen? You die? Who gives a shit, since you already wanted to kill yourself. Maybe you'll meet a few new people, learn some new perspectives on life, find something you want to live for. If not, you have nothing to lose.

Start walking.

Young Meth
12-08-2009, 10:39 PM
If you're hell bent on committing suicide, then do something that you normally wouldn't because of potential regrets.

Are you in school right now? Walk out your damn door this minute and walk along the road until someone picks you up. Go somewhere, live a little bit away from where you're at. What's the worst that can happen? You die? Who gives a shit, since you already wanted to kill yourself. Maybe you'll meet a few new people, learn some new perspectives on life, find something you want to live for. If not, you have nothing to lose.

Start walking.

1 problem: Aaaaaaaaangry Bluuuuuueebird has no $

Kamuy
12-08-2009, 10:51 PM
An instant remedy would be a medium dose san pedro/peyote tea mad from fresh cactus the trip could be interesting considering depression but the result will be the same. The next day you will wake up feeling new. It is the only drug I'd recommend to anyone it should be considered as medicine as its very good for you, its still used today in south america to help people get over depression.
I dose it every 3 months.

Another idea would be to change up your life sell everything you own, get rid of anything you dont need and try living somewhere else, sunlight and physical activity would help you too.

Also... Murder/suicide>suicide

Wraith
12-08-2009, 10:51 PM
1 problem: Aaaaaaaaangry Bluuuuuueebird has no $

So what? More of an adventure. Like I said, the worst that can happen is he dies. If he kills himself, he dies. Might as well make something out of it with the same outcome.

Kykeon
12-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Sheer curiosity about what's gonna happen to the world within my projected lifespan keeps me going. This only really works if you're into current events or, in my case, history. I like to see the future as history that hasn't happened yet and I have a burning desire to see what's going to happen. I'd rather jump ahead a few centuries and read a history text book, but I guess the whole "life" thing will just have to suffice.

v0x
12-09-2009, 02:22 AM
Usually I'm serious in this forum... Wtf who am I kidding there srsly is no other option for you.

Trix Are For Kids
12-09-2009, 02:30 AM
You can either die or live, but whichever you choose make sure to do it hardcore.

Nachismo
12-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Don't kill yourself.

The world wouldn't be the same.Just regroup, and figure out a different way to live.If you seriously are considering commiting suicide, why not just say to hell with all the things holding you back, and just go for it.Whatever "it" is that you want for yourself.Even the drug advice is worthwhile.They can sometimes show us a different way of looking at things, especially when you're tired of looking at life without seeing other possibilites.

Take one day at a time.

harry_hardcore_hoedown
12-09-2009, 11:30 AM

I find myself constantly having thoughts about it. This then leads to be actually thinking about what would happen if I did kill myself.

I've even taken to researching the most effective methods of suicide on the Internet.

I know I am a not very interesting person, but it doesn't remove my need for human contact. Most people get on my nerves, I used to be be more friendly and positive but now I've become a no-nonsense person.

Talking about problems is stupid. Feelings are not to be showed. No one finds it pleasing to listen to someone elses problems.

Why not suicide?

There are other options, but in your case suicide is definitely the best way out. Like you said - why not?http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/member.php?u=631

JFish15
12-09-2009, 11:32 AM
I get these thoughts sometimes when shit just sucks to no end and school is shitting on me and life is the same boring shit and for whatever reason my girlfriend decides to go psycho when everything else is wrong and I'm strung out on medication... But then you know, I think about the possibility that after I kill myself I'll get raped in the ass by Satan while watching my mom and everyone else cry back on earth, then I grumble and curse and go about my shitty day.

My Mom Is Dead
12-09-2009, 11:45 AM
ITT: ABBoD being a hardcore faggot--not much different from any other post of his. :(

Former_Member
12-09-2009, 11:59 AM
When I saw this was you, I almost decided to encourage it. Even though it would make me feel good, I realise[I] it's not morally right for me want another human being to suffer.[I] Catch my drift?

You're a hateful shit, so ofcourse you'll think about suicide alot. I did too, I had severe problems in all areas of life around 15...I became a thug, a racist, just a general dickhead; all because I needed an outlet. Over time, I woke up...and tried to become a better person, even if my life was hopeless. Eventually, life gradually became worth living again thanks in no small part to my desire to lead a decent existence. You need to drop your horrible attitudes, and realise people are all the same...it'l be better for the world and ultimately better for you.

Other than that, a short-term accidental solution I found to killing myself was large amounts of MDMA. I was severely depressed, starting taking fairly large (for a small 15yr old) amounts of MDMA every friday, saturday (and some weekdays) without fail. It wasn't so much the uplifting effect, it was more that eventually I had no emotions whatsoever when I wasn't on it. I just walked around like an apathetic shell.

After I stopped taking it anyway, my emotions slowly came back and where altogether more positive than the last time I remembered feeling anything. It worked for me, might for you.

ShutMeUp
12-09-2009, 12:02 PM
according to you nobody likes listening to anybody else's problems, but all you are doing is sitting on here whinging to us about it, telling us your problems. so just do it and shut up.

if you're not going to do it then the obvious option is to fucking better your life, you whinging little bitch. go out and have fun. you don't "hate people".

Blunderfail
12-09-2009, 12:03 PM
How the fuck can you hate life? Have you ever even left your house before? Jesus.

Paragon
12-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Zoklet: The Best Alternative to Suicide Since Masturbation

T.K. Baha
12-09-2009, 12:06 PM
If your gonna kill yourself at least make it worth it and do all the stuff you couldn't do and maintain a normal life. Rob a pharmacy, write bad checks to the liquor store, steal a car, head south till the road runs out.

ComradeAsh
12-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Why not, indeed.

Arcade
12-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Be a man and deal with life

harry_hardcore_hoedown
12-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Be a man and deal with life

Don't advise ABBoD not to kill himself.

Insomaniacal
12-09-2009, 01:24 PM
If you are so depressed you actually want to kill yourself. Get away from your current life for awhile, do whatever you need to do to make this happen. Getting up and leaving sounds stupid, but could help (assuming you don't end up dead in a ditch somewhere).

Michael Scott
12-09-2009, 01:41 PM
mayb u shud eat sum delishis yogert:o:o:o:o:o

Satyr
12-09-2009, 01:49 PM
I was going to be my usual, subtle self by saying 'It's life. Learn to fucking deal with it.'.

But somehow I can see how you feel. I've never had it that bad, but still.

I'd say you should find something you truly get statisfaction from, like a hobby or work or something. Get something that you find worth it to live for. The fact that you hate sexuality, is it because your anti-depressants keep your libido down?

And believe it or not, there are people out there who love to hear about others misery. Hell, Zoklet is full of those people. And telling about your problems isn't to please the other person, but it should in a way be for you. It should bring relief, consolidation, especially if you have someone that is willing to really talk about it.

Also, if you don't like the world: do everything in your power to change it.

fuckface
12-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Keep yourself challenged and you won't have time to feel depressed

not me
12-09-2009, 02:06 PM
With the attitude that you don't care if you live or die, you could be the most fearless dude around. Climb Mt. Everest. Be a bullfighter. You could b e an awesome dude. Or a little bitch and off yourself. You choose.

LiquidIce
12-09-2009, 02:12 PM
I thought I should come in here and give one of my encouraging life is beautiful texts but since You're ABBoD, I hope you pick suicide.

My Mom Is Dead
12-09-2009, 02:13 PM
You could b e an awesome dude.

It's kinda fucked up to lie to a depressive. :hrmph:

not me
12-09-2009, 02:18 PM
It's kinda fucked up to lie to a depressive. :hrmph:

Sorry.

harry_hardcore_hoedown
12-09-2009, 02:18 PM
I thought I should come in here and give one of my encouraging life is beautiful texts but since You're ABBoD, I hope you pick suicide.

This is why I wish I could give more thanks per day.

Raziel
12-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Just go an a drugs binge.
Two results,
Enlightenment or death.

Let 'fate' decide.

Vox Ducis
12-09-2009, 02:44 PM
If you hesitate, I can make the right choice for you.

Come to my place and I'll kill you. I'll do it in a very cruel way.

Obviously, I'll post the video on Zoklet.

LiquidIce
12-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Just go an a drugs binge.
Two results,
Enlightenment or death.

Let 'fate' decide.

Why waste money?

Flip a coin!

Heads - suicide,
Tails - suicide,
side - suicide,
if it stays in the air and defies gravity then by all means LIVE!

AtrainV
12-10-2009, 03:54 AM
Jeez, ABBoD, do you want your own sticky thread or something? I feel like every week you have a new depression/suicide/anxiety thread.

Poultry Head
12-10-2009, 04:18 AM
dont kill yourself. the world is gonna end in like 2 years anyway.

IcarusTheFool
12-10-2009, 04:23 AM
Sheer curiosity about what's gonna happen to the world within my projected lifespan keeps me going. This only really works if you're into current events or, in my case, history. I like to see the future as history that hasn't happened yet and I have a burning desire to see what's going to happen. I'd rather jump ahead a few centuries and read a history text book, but I guess the whole "life" thing will just have to suffice.

Scarily similar to my own perspective.

SteamPunk
12-10-2009, 04:28 AM
dont kill yourself. the world is gonna end in like 2 years anyway.

This.

Angry Blue Bird of Death
12-10-2009, 04:42 AM
Why not? We all know you're a little attention bitch and will never leave Zoklet or commit suicide.

Okay.

i was pretty much the same man, im gonna spare you the thought and spirituality, everyone is different, it doesnt matter what your going through. The thing is you think oh i dont want to take medicine because that will not make me who i am now, it will be an artificial me, I was the same way

it took me 2 to 3 years to find the right medicine, but that was only half the battle, i had to get the right head on my shoulders.

You are sounding like you are ready to admit defeat, well i want you to admit ignorance to medicine, and let a psychologist take it in to his hands. Just focus on making it to the next second/minute/hour/day/week/month, and do what the doctor tells you, try taking a break from drugs, just let it be you and your medicine, dont stress yourself out, just relax, and do what you need to do to let ends meet. It will seem impossible, but just take it one step at a time. Relax and dont stress about the big stuff, ignore politics, and maybe just have something to look forward too.

I have to go now, but just make it through the next couple of hours, and pm, me, we can even talk more. I hope you are trolling me and your ok, but if your not i hope you can just wait for me.

i will only be about 2 or 3 hours.

I quit taking my anti-depressants in October, they didn't help me and I have not noticed any changes since being off them.

Another thing is I can't stand the thought of being taken advantage of by being on prescription medication. I feel like I'm getting used so others can make profit, using with something that in my experience does not work. There hasn't been any medications that have made me any less depressed.

I don't have a psychologist, or anything like that I can see. I hate psychologists though I've never been to one, whenever I see one on in the media they infuriate me.

Angry Blue Bird of Death
12-10-2009, 05:05 AM
Get a hobby

That's a good idea, just not really sure what I should be doing.
I don't have any hobbies, unless you count Zoklet that is.

There's no passion or desire for anything anymore.

Start walking.

I'm currently not in a school, and I think I might be too stupid for college. I'm worried I'm not good enough and I'll fuck up if I take the course I've been looking at.

Angry Blue Bird of Death
12-10-2009, 05:06 AM
An instant remedy would be a medium dose san pedro/peyote tea mad from fresh cactus the trip could be interesting considering depression but the result will be the same. The next day you will wake up feeling new. It is the only drug I'd recommend to anyone it should be considered as medicine as its very good for you, its still used today in south america to help people get over depression.
I dose it every 3 months.

Another idea would be to change up your life sell everything you own, get rid of anything you dont need and try living somewhere else, sunlight and physical activity would help you too.

Also... Murder/suicide>suicide

I've never heard of this drug, is it legal? if so where is it obtained?

Sometimes I think about moving somewhere else, just surrounding myself with a completely new place. Though I don't think I could manage to do it, not at the moment at least.

Usually I'm serious in this forum... Wtf who am I kidding there srsly is no other option for you.

I know that.

You can either die or live, but whichever you choose make sure to do it hardcore.

What would you say qualifies as hardcore?

Angry Blue Bird of Death
12-10-2009, 05:16 AM
I get these thoughts sometimes when shit just sucks to no end and school is shitting on me and life is the same boring shit and for whatever reason my girlfriend decides to go psycho when everything else is wrong and I'm strung out on medication... But then you know, I think about the possibility that after I kill myself I'll get raped in the ass by Satan while watching my mom and everyone else cry back on earth, then I grumble and curse and go about my shitty day.

Okay... I don't think like that. I'm glad it works for you though.

When I saw this was you, I almost decided to encourage it. Even though it would make me feel good, I realise[I] it's not morally right for me want another human being to suffer.[I] Catch my drift?

You're a hateful shit, so ofcourse you'll think about suicide alot. I did too, I had severe problems in all areas of life around 15...I became a thug, a racist, just a general dickhead; all because I needed an outlet. Over time, I woke up...and tried to become a better person, even if my life was hopeless. Eventually, life gradually became worth living again thanks in no small part to my desire to lead a decent existence. You need to drop your horrible attitudes, and realise people are all the same...it'l be better for the world and ultimately better for you.

Other than that, a short-term accidental solution I found to killing myself was large amounts of MDMA. I was severely depressed, starting taking fairly large (for a small 15yr old) amounts of MDMA every friday, saturday (and some weekdays) without fail. It wasn't so much the uplifting effect, it was more that eventually I had no emotions whatsoever when I wasn't on it. I just walked around like an apathetic shell.

After I stopped taking it anyway, my emotions slowly came back and where altogether more positive than the last time I remembered feeling anything. It worked for me, might for you.

I am not like you so don't compare each other when it comes to political and cultural beliefs.

I don't have access to "MDMA".

Angry Blue Bird of Death
12-10-2009, 05:17 AM
according to you nobody likes listening to anybody else's problems, but all you are doing is sitting on here whinging to us about it, telling us your problems. so just do it and shut up.

if you're not going to do it then the obvious option is to fucking better your life, you whinging little bitch. go out and have fun. you don't "hate people".

Go out, have fun? I don't know what that means.

If your gonna kill yourself at least make it worth it and do all the stuff you couldn't do and maintain a normal life. Rob a pharmacy, write bad checks to the liquor store, steal a car, head south till the road runs out.

I've never been a person to do those things, even if I were to die I wouldn't want to.

Nerd Fangs
12-10-2009, 05:20 AM
This message is hidden because Angry Blue Bird of Death is on your ignore list.

random_guy
12-10-2009, 05:57 AM
If you really see the world that way, well god damn it do it.

But look dude, the world is great. Loosen up a bit. Snort some pills, drink so beer, smoke some weed, travel, trip acid, meet people. Enjoy all of lifes gifts because there are so many. We are all just a grain of sand in the world and in time. Your time on earth is so short, why live one minute of it not loving it. Learn to see the good in things. Find a hobby or a passion. Go experience and discover something new! Every day is a new journey with a new goal. Create goals, live you life to absolute fullest. It's the only life you get, there's no second chances so why not enjoy your one and only.

Seriously if you or anyone can find a way to agree with the shit a say than you are just a cynical pussy who feels too much self pitty. Get the fuck over shit and have a good god damn time!

My Mom Is Dead
12-10-2009, 06:12 AM
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg

DJ Meaty Cheeks
12-10-2009, 06:12 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/50/NixonDoitfaggot.jpg

Centipede2
12-10-2009, 06:21 AM
So take some ecstasy and keep trying.

You have your problems outlined so look for a solution.

If you find yourself boring you can make yourself interesting by doing things you are interested in.

Find someone you like talking to and just talk.

The thing that really helped me was not the feelings of pleasure from ecstasy but the feelings of ego-loss. I think I'm a good person underneath but my ego gets in the way a lot of the time and this has been the one and only thing that has allowed me to see how "light" in the non-heavy sense of the word social interaction can be.

Figure-8
12-10-2009, 06:28 AM

Hahaha, stop painting such an ugly picture and maybe you'll get more fans and take things much more seriously....seriously happy that is!

Anyway...

When you start killing yourself you'll know there's really a problem. You'll experience the same life over and over again...

And no other option. I don't mean by this you must kill yourself, I mean there's no way to not be you.

Must face the life you chose.

zingalong
12-10-2009, 06:32 AM
http://ktismatics.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/deer-table.png

uncutdiamond
12-10-2009, 07:02 AM
Everyone here should be sensative to the needs of a fellow human being especially if they are in a situation where taking their own life is a possibility...

Is what I would say if it wasn't ABBoD but because it is I will suggest that ABBoD set a date to end it and post a thread with your msn address as well as the exact time of the webcam feed. Thanking you in advance,
:<3:Uncutdiamond.:<3:

Sanchez_Machine
12-10-2009, 08:53 AM
I know, I hate life too. I live in one of the wealthiest countries on the planet and have advantages and opportunities thrown at me to advance and better my life but all I do is sit around in my underwear and eat Cheetos, waiting until I can finally shoot up heroin in the bathroom at Taco Bell to make my pathetic stupid life just a little more tolerable.

Woe is me.

My Mom Is Dead
12-10-2009, 08:57 AM
sit around in my underwear and eat Cheetos, waiting until I can finally shoot up heroin in the bathroom at Taco Bell

Sounds like a party to me, you self-pitying faggot. :hrmph:

Mantikore
12-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Haha, this thread is fantastic!

Satyr
12-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Why waste money?

Flip a coin!

Heads - suicide,
Tails - suicide,
side - suicide,
if it stays in the air and defies gravity then by all means LIVE!

Wow, telling Raziel about flipping a coin and it falling on its side.. If only you knew. :thumbsup:

not me
12-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Updates ? - or TROLL.

Shrike
12-10-2009, 03:59 PM

Why not suicide?

Just get it over with.

stunned cunt
12-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Zoklet: The Best Alternative to Suicide Since Masturbation

^LOL, someone should make a banner out of that :D

On Topic: Channel all your negativity, all that force inside you, into something productive and of interest. If you really feel like you're at the end of the line, maybe you should just get out of your room and explore the world and meet people, or if thats to much, maybe try connecting with nature. You don't need money to do this, just look at hobo's. Leave all your judgements about humanity and its failings in your room, cause obviously they've done nothing for you in the long run, except make you want to commit suicide. Maybe you'll realize that thinking the way you do just isn't worth the effort and the strain, you could be doing much more with your time :)

Sir Cornwell
12-10-2009, 04:57 PM
What you must do: shave you head and join a skinhead crew.
Shout "White Pride!" while your dieing inside.

supperrfreek
12-10-2009, 05:06 PM
If you're going to kill yourself, I've got an idea. Why don't you help your nation in the process. Get compact car, pack it with explosives and drive it into the embassy of a "rogue state". That'll teach em!

JFish15
12-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Okay... I don't think like that. I'm glad it works for you though.

Maybe you don't believe in a hell, and I'm not a big believer in religious dogma either myself, but don't you worry that if there was that slim possibility that just for a second there WAS something after where you were rewarded or punished somehow wouldn't the thought that you'd suffer for all eternity be enough to deter you from actually doing it? Because eternity is like forever man... hahaha.

My Mom Is Dead
12-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Maybe you don't believe in a hell, and I'm not a big believer in religious dogma either myself, but don't you worry that if there was that slim possibility that just for a second there WAS something after where you were rewarded or punished somehow wouldn't the thought that you'd suffer for all eternity be enough to deter you from actually doing it? Because eternity is like forever man... hahaha.

If indeed hell existed, suicide wouldn't earn you a ticket. The fact that he wallows in being a little bitch would probably earn him a negative spiritual reward, though.
I imagine any repercussions for living a shitty life would be something to the effect of being reincarnated with even worse odds against you. Keep shoveling the shit on a person until they get it right and make the most of their time on this dump.

JFish15
12-10-2009, 06:42 PM
If indeed hell existed, suicide wouldn't earn you a ticket.

You ever read the Inferno? It scared the shit out of me.. fuck that, I wouldn't take my chances even if it is bullshit..

7th circle (Middle layer) "In this ring are the suicides, who are transformed into gnarled thorny bushes and trees. They are torn at by the Harpies. Unique among the dead, the suicides will not be bodily resurrected after the final judgment, having given their bodies away through suicide. Instead they will maintain their bushy form, with their own corpses hanging from the limbs."

Not for me bro :D

Hamza
12-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Believe it or not, the only cure for you is love. You need to love others and when they return the love, you'll be happy.

Or you could keep hating and commit suicide.

Daily
12-10-2009, 06:49 PM
ABBOD, you're an attention-whoring pussy who would never kill himself.

Mikehunt1
12-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Don't kill yourself.

You would be hurting your family and friends. Who knows what happens on the other side but how can committing suicide be the answer? it can't be.

Former_Member
12-10-2009, 09:54 PM
You ever read the Inferno? It scared the shit out of me.. fuck that, I wouldn't take my chances even if it is bullshit..

7th circle (Middle layer) "In this ring are the suicides, who are transformed into gnarled thorny bushes and trees. They are torn at by the Harpies. Unique among the dead, the suicides will not be bodily resurrected after the final judgment, having given their bodies away through suicide. Instead they will maintain their bushy form, with their own corpses hanging from the limbs."

Not for me bro :D

By that logic, I could write something that said the same thing happens if you DON'T commit suicide.

Infact, I will.

"7th circle (Middle layer) "In this ring are the non-suicides, who are transformed into gnarled thorny bushes and trees. They are torn at by the Harpies. Unique among the dead, the non-suicides will not be bodily resurrected after the final judgment, having selfishly attempted to preserve their bodies. Instead they will maintain their bushy form, with their own corpses hanging from the limbs"

Now, by your logic...even if the above is bullshit, it's too scary to take a chance. So, go kill yourself?

JFish15
12-11-2009, 01:20 AM
By that logic, I could write something that said the same thing happens if you DON'T commit suicide.

Infact, I will.

"7th circle (Middle layer) "In this ring are the non-suicides, who are transformed into gnarled thorny bushes and trees. They are torn at by the Harpies. Unique among the dead, the non-suicides will not be bodily resurrected after the final judgment, having selfishly attempted to preserve their bodies. Instead they will maintain their bushy form, with their own corpses hanging from the limbs"

Now, by your logic...even if the above is bullshit, it's too scary to take a chance. So, go kill yourself?

Um, ok??

Figure-8
12-11-2009, 01:30 AM

Infact, I will.

I don't think anyone would believe you...

and why would their corpses be hanging from trees? They didn't kill themselves...

The Big LeBronowski
12-11-2009, 01:34 AM
Suicide is never the right option

Former_Member
12-11-2009, 01:35 AM
I don't think anyone would believe you...

and why would their corpses be hanging from trees? They didn't kill themselves...

Let's say because, the deity in question wants to remind them that their body belongs to nature...as opposed to the selfishly prolonging life.

Nobody should believe me of course, that's the entire point. It's the same logic- "idk if this is true or not, but the states consequences are so bad I'm gonna avoid it anyway"

Winter
12-11-2009, 01:57 AM
ABBOD. Im the same way as you.

I want to kill myself all the time, and i will eventually do it...like you. Why dont either of us do it? Because we are too lazy? Well, thats my excuse.

I can easily kill myself(so can you). I said it in another thread. The best way to kill ones self is carbon monoxide poisoning. You simply fall asleep with no pain and just die. Can be done with car turned on in a garage, or turning on an old over/furnace etc in a house/trailer. Very simple.

My other possible way of killing ones self(without too much pain) is also simple and requires only a little bit of money. Drug overdose. Just OD on basically anything. However i would personally do a combo of drugs. Depressents/opiates/dissasociatives(sp?) would probably be the best to feel(if any at all) the least amount of pain.

Buying a gun wouldnt be too hard to do. You just have to be of age and sign the right papers and wait the waiting period for your gun license. Puchase said gun and bang. Make sure you understand the best places to shoot yourself. You dont want to fuck up and still live. Theres people who actually survived shotgun blasts and have fucked up faces now. This is is a bit risky if your not careful.

Figure-8
12-11-2009, 02:00 AM
Hahaha.

You couldn't kill yourself.

It's quite difficult.

If anyone wants to kill themselves. Just come over and chill with me. We'll eat acid and go see a witch doctor.

SHARP
12-11-2009, 02:15 AM

Why not suicide?

Ok, as this might be the last time I'll have to read a post made by you, for a second I'll forget how much I despise you, and instead of ignoring you like I've done so far, I'll actually help you.

As you seem determined I'll help you get on with it as effectively and painless as possible.

If you choose hanging as a way out, I'd suggest you use the "Long Drop"/"Calculated Drop" method as that seems to be far superior to the other methods, from the time you step off the platform till it's lights out not even a second will have passed.
I suggest you read up on it, but if you can't find anything I'll happily find a table with the weight-to-drop distance calculations for you.

If you want to go by drugs, I'd suggest using morphine. The reason I said morphine is because it's generally easy to come by, and from what I've heard morphine overdoses aren't painful at all, it's more like you just drift off into the night.
I could try to get some more accurate info from a trained nurse I know, but I can't guarantee the drugs will be easy or cheap to acquire.

The last of the methods I'd personally pick from, and my favorite, would be to use high explosives.
The reason is that the pressure wave travels faster than the electrical impulses in your body at that distance, so by the time your brain registers the damage there won't be any brain left, meaning you won't feel a thing, it's simply physically impossible.
If you can get your hands on some det-cord a few turns around your head would suffice, I can't say exactly where you'd get this stuff from, but if you know a guy in the military he might be able to steal a few feet for you.

But of course mixing up a big batch of AP and slamming your head into the bowl would also work.

Please keep in mind, that whatever method you choose, someone will have to clean up the mess. If you choose to go by a HE, I'd suggest you do it down at the beach or in a lake - that way there won't be much cleaning up to do, and everyone's happy. If you do it where there's a current, I'd say it'd be a good idea to tie a rope around your body and anchor it to something heavy on land, so you won't be pulled out by the tide, and it'll make the job easier for the cops to recover your body.

Good luck, and I hope I'll never see you again.:)

EDIT: Fuck, I forgot about carbon monoxide poisoning...:facepalm:, my only excuse is that I'm drunk...

Lulzar
12-11-2009, 02:23 AM
Not going to tell you not to. We all die in the end, brah.

not me
12-11-2009, 02:36 AM
Hey, bro- just join the army or marines. They'll feed and house you for the rest of your life, most likely. and you'll be a hero when youre dead.

i cant believe im giving this advice out for free. LOL

Im Bored
12-11-2009, 03:43 AM
Masturbate violently in the street and punch old people

Femme Fatale
12-11-2009, 04:17 AM
Why did this thread make me more depressed? 9/10 posters advocated living....

drunkassnigger
12-11-2009, 04:26 AM
you're too much of a pussy to commit suicide. i'm sure if you meant everything you said in your OP you'd pull a columbine or something similar and go out with some style

JFish15
12-11-2009, 04:53 AM
You could walk into any university chemistry lab and they'll have plenty of sodium and potassium cyanide for you. It only takes like 300 mg to kill you. That sounds pretty damn easy to me.

DJ Meaty Cheeks
12-11-2009, 06:36 AM
http://www.myanusisbleeding.com/anus.jpg

Shrike
12-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Suicide is never the right option

Always the right option. It's always the right option.

Im Bored
12-13-2009, 12:28 PM
Is OP dead yet?

LiquidIce
12-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Is OP dead yet?

# Last Post: Sometimes, I just want to be loved... Today 08:39 AM
Sadly no :thumbsdown:
I don't even understand how he can turn down so much advice from us, it will really be the best option.

Maybe we could create a frankenstein meme, anyone remember the "Shut up, Steve" from &T? But change it to "Shut up, abbod" every time he posts.

Angry Blue Bird of Death
12-15-2009, 12:43 AM
Sadly no :thumbsdown:
I don't even understand how he can turn down so much advice from us, it will really be the best option.

Maybe we could create a frankenstein meme, anyone remember the "Shut up, Steve" from &T? But change it to "Shut up, abbod" every time he posts.

gfy

LiquidIce
12-15-2009, 01:03 AM
gfy

Well, I gave you advice and this is how you thank me? If your life really is that shallow and meaningless, suicide is quite the right choice my chap.

stunned cunt
12-15-2009, 01:38 AM
Well, I gave you advice and this is how you thank me? If your life really is that shallow and meaningless, suicide is quite the right choice my chap.

No, it is not.

Eat a strawberry ;)

Nolte
12-15-2009, 01:53 AM
Any other options besides suicide?

Indulgence in the things you like/enjoy.

There's gotta be something...

LiquidIce
12-15-2009, 03:37 AM
No, it is not.

Eat a strawberry ;)

Awe come on, I hate the guy, it's just seriously wrong to wallow in self-pity and piss it all out on a forum, annoying other people.

He either does something with it or is just an attention whore.

Angry Blue Bird of Death
12-15-2009, 03:40 AM
Awe come on, I hate the guy, it's just seriously wrong to wallow in self-pity and piss it all out on a forum, annoying other people.

He either does something with it or is just an attention whore.

No one is forcing you to reply or even read the thread.

abusername
12-15-2009, 03:41 AM
Shut up, Abbod

random_guy
12-15-2009, 06:17 AM

Well quit hating life. Life kicks ass. You need to smoke some weed or something man. Makes you appreciate shit. why kill yourself when you can just move and start fresh. There's always options, suicide shouldn't be one unless you a complete pussy. Why give up that's a bitch move. You just need to experience life and do something you've never done before, experience shit.

12-15-2009, 07:29 AM
Reading threads like this make me realize how lucky I am. I used to be just like the OP...

Bah, fucking weird. I've got to leave this thread.

water bottle
12-15-2009, 08:39 AM
ABBoD -- you are a sad individual who I personally find absolutely pathetic. That said, you can make something of yourself if you try. The future can hold quite a bit for you. Keep living, and try to make positive changes. It's never too late! Cheers bud.

Angry Blue Bird of Death
12-15-2009, 08:54 AM
Where the fuck is HandofZek/Ashley when you need him/her?

Quit changing the subject to something else, you constantly do this in every single one of my threads. You're such a phony lowlife.

Angry Blue Bird of Death
12-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Well quit hating life. Life kicks ass. You need to smoke some weed or something man. Makes you appreciate shit. why kill yourself when you can just move and start fresh. There's always options, suicide shouldn't be one unless you a complete pussy. Why give up that's a bitch move. You just need to experience life and do something you've never done before, experience shit.

I don't like weed.

What's the point in moving somewhere else, I don't see how that will change much. To mention the money issues involved in such a thing.

Blunderfail
12-15-2009, 09:01 AM
i don't like weed.

but weed is cool man. If u do it ur cool!!!!!!!111

harry_hardcore_hoedown
12-15-2009, 09:11 AM
I don't like weed.

What's the point in moving somewhere else, I don't see how that will change much. To mention the money issues involved in such a thing.http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/member.php?u=631

A day in the life of ABBoD:

8:00 AM - 8:30 AM: Wake up, eat breakfast, normal morning bullshit.
8:30 AM - 11:30 AM: Bitch about life on Zoklet.
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM: Contemplate suicide.
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch.
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Pretend to have girlfriend.
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Think about CM Punk.
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Think about Sailor Moon.
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Think about k8e.
9:00 PM - 12:00 AM: Bitch about life on Zoklet some more.
12:00 AM - 8:00 AM: Sleep (dream about suicide, fake girlfriend, CM Punk, Sailor Moon, k8e).

Something like this? Seriously - what the fuck is wrong with you? You've asked whether there are any options other than suicide - so far you've gotten pissed off at everybody who's said 'no', and everybody who's suggested some 'other options'. You're just going to keep bitching until you hear what you want to hear - and even then you're going to keep going. There's no magic fix for your sad excuse for a life. There's something wrong in your head, and the only solution is a bullet.

Blunderfail
12-15-2009, 09:28 AM

8:00 AM - 8:30 AM: Wake up, eat breakfast, normal morning bullshit.
8:30 AM - 11:30 AM: Bitch about life on Zoklet.
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM: Contemplate suicide.
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch.
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Pretend to have girlfriend.
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Think about CM Punk.
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Think about Sailor Moon.
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Think about k8e.
9:00 PM - 12:00 AM: Bitch about life on Zoklet some more.
12:00 AM - 8:00 AM: Sleep (dream about suicide, fake girlfriend, CM Punk, Sailor Moon, k8e).

Something like this? Seriously - what the fuck is wrong with you? You've asked whether there are any options other than suicide - so far you've gotten pissed off at everybody who's said 'no', and everybody who's suggested some 'other options'. You're just going to keep bitching until you hear what you want to hear - and even then you're going to keep going. There's no magic fix for your sad excuse for a life. There's something wrong in your head, and the only solution is a bullet.

This etc.

uncutdiamond
12-15-2009, 09:55 AM
I used to be just like you abbod then I commited suicide and it made me feel like all of my worries and troubles were left in another life.

These days I feel great. I would only recommend it to someone who was in as much self pity as you.

(Disclaimer: This is a personally adapted program and if anyone wishes to begin a similar program they should consult their own medical professional)

LiquidIce
12-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Shut up, abbod.

Seriously - what the fuck is wrong with you? You've asked whether there are any options other than suicide - so far you've gotten pissed off at everybody who's said 'no', and everybody who's suggested some 'other options'. You're just going to keep bitching until you hear what you want to hear - and even then you're going to keep going. There's no magic fix for your sad excuse for a life. There's something wrong in your head, and the only solution is a bullet.
This.