PDA

View Full Version : Androderm

Godfrey
01-23-2010, 02:42 AM
:lapastada:

Konglomo
01-23-2010, 03:22 AM
A fucking ass beating from your dad's roid rage.

Rizzo in a box
01-23-2010, 03:26 AM
Generally the opposite of the all the pop-culture myths, if it works properly on you. There was a study I posted in head shrinkers about how people who were given testosterone but didn't know it generally acted nicer, more generous, etc. The people who were given placebo but told it was testosterone acted much like how people think of when they hear "testosterone": aggressive, brash, impulsive, etc.

Rizzo in a box
01-23-2010, 05:42 AM
Expect disappointment.

CrazyMotherFucker
01-23-2010, 02:22 PM
you don't feel anything on it except for maybe more hair

a334jv2df
01-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Lift weights, drink milk and eat tuna

Daran
01-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Bad idea man. The amount in the patch is so small that you're not going to even feel the real effects of excess testosterone. Instead, if you were to use it consistently (like for a week), you will see your balls shrink. Bad idea, give your dad back his testosterone (presumably for HRT).

CrazyMotherFucker
01-23-2010, 10:01 PM
a box of those cost like $300 something

Marijuanasaurus
01-23-2010, 10:07 PM
http://sharetv.org/images/king_of_the_hill/260637.jpg

Konglomo
01-23-2010, 10:20 PM
I decided to put two patches on, and I feel pretty good. I'm in a good mood and feel up-beat and nothing seems to be bringing me down.

Also, the testosterone patches were prescribed to him in 2006, so I don't think he needs them anymore, considering he still had an entire unopened box.

If you do suffer from decreased then it will make you feel better, you'll feel increased energy, and maybe some more motivation.

This reminds me, I read a study done by the Air Force on the potency of medications after they have passed their expiration date. And it said that most medications a left with 80% of their potency after ten years, and remain effectively potent for 20+ years. I need to find that and make a thread for it.

JFish15
01-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Yeah dude I worked at a pharmacy and tried Androderm and Androgel, and they do jackshit. Maybe if you stuck 5 or more you might get some effects in the gym, but yeah.. it's a sham.

Konglomo
01-23-2010, 10:46 PM
Yeah dude I worked at a pharmacy and tried Androderm and Androgel, and they do jackshit. Maybe if you stuck 5 or more you might get some effects in the gym, but yeah.. it's a sham.

If he put 5 on at once he wouldn't even be able to get to the gym. More than likely the police would stop him before he got there because he would destroy a hot dog stand and go try to fuck some hippy's blue gray prius' tail pipe, but only between the pissing, throwing up, and muscle spasms.

JFish15
01-23-2010, 10:58 PM
If he put 5 on at once he wouldn't even be able to get to the gym. More than likely the police would stop him before he got there because he would destroy a hot dog stand and go try to fuck some hippy's blue gray prius' tail pipe, but only between the pissing, throwing up, and muscle spasms.

Uhhhh, no.. This shit's really weak dude, trust me, I rubbed 6 androgel tubes on me and had little if any effect. I went to the gym to lift and had a pretty good workout, but I couldn't say conclusively whether it was the gel that made me have a good workout or just extra motivation from the placebo effect.

Konglomo
01-23-2010, 11:06 PM
Uhhhh, no.. This shit's really weak dude, trust me, I rubbed 6 androgel tubes on me and had little if any effect. I went to the gym to lift and had a pretty good workout, but I couldn't say conclusively whether it was the gel that made me have a good workout or just extra motivation from the placebo effect.

Maybe it has something to do with the transdermal absorption being 10% or less. Maybe if a person were to find a way to break this stuff down to aa safe form for im administration it would work better.

JFish15
01-24-2010, 12:27 AM
Speaking of, I think I'm going to empty out the gel inside this patch and smoke it on tinfoil. It has 24mgs of testosterone, so that should be enough to fuck me up.

lol, GTFO.. by the way 24 mg amounts to not shit, at the hospital we carried Test. Cypionate 200mg/2 mL vials for frail old men and shit, I tried that too, IM injection. Not much to report. Although that might have been because I had to get drunk to get the courage to stick a needle in my ass for the first time.

Konglomo
01-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Speaking of, I think I'm going to empty out the gel inside this patch and smoke it on tinfoil. It has 24mgs of testosterone, so that should be enough to fuck me up.

You should definitely do it, it isn't the least bit flammable either. Record on video for us to watch, just for future references.

CrazyMotherFucker
01-24-2010, 06:21 AM

the gel is alcohol based. If you light it, you could burn your face. If I were you, I would let the gel dry up first

Konglomo
01-24-2010, 06:23 AM
the gel is alcohol based. If you light it, you could burn your face. If I were you, I would let the gel dry up first

I assume the sarcasm in my post above your's wasn't strong enough.

CrazyMotherFucker
01-25-2010, 06:36 PM
I assume the sarcasm in my post above your's wasn't strong enough.

I detected your sarcasm alright