Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > slicknickns

Conversation Between slicknickns and jerome
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
  1. jerome
    03-27-2012 07:16 AM
    jerome
    oh yeah i got it. i think i just replied righ now.
  2. slicknickns
    03-27-2012 07:06 AM
    slicknickns
    you get my PM? I forgot to check the box where I could make sure I sent it by looking in the "sent items" box
  3. slicknickns
    03-26-2012 11:14 AM
    slicknickns
    You're old man's an engineer? Hmm...damn, sounds like an intelligent dude. Intelligence must have been well espoused and admired upon in your family. My dad's not particularly intelligent, he's just incredibly articulate, a way with words and a way to keep people's attention. I've got it to. When I get out of the military, I'm heading straight to law school (and applying to the police academy --- which will incredibly benefit my criminal defense practice). It's the family business, law practice. We pull suits off well, we've got personal intensity and the fast rhythm of life that I think only Latins truly understand. What kind of engineer is your dad? Lol, oh and yeah, where'd you meet that 32 year old?
  4. slicknickns
    03-26-2012 11:01 AM
    slicknickns
    hahahahahaha!! I've done that more than a few times with Visitor Messages with you, take it as a sign of better sharpness than me.
    Tinychat? How do when I know when zoklet users are online. Well even there, I'll always be 'slicknickns'.
    Lol, what'd your 32 year old do for a living?
    F Minus is fucking hilarious!!!! It's the Gary Larson's The Far Side for the 21st Century, and I fucking love it.
    Tell me about TinyChat, for you, I'd write fuckin' books while there.
  5. jerome
    03-26-2012 05:01 AM
    jerome
    what the heck i just realized i posted a reply to your previous posts in my own place and it never got to you like a few days ago. anyways here it is copy and pasted.

true that man, dat camera phone. haha naw naw he was just a bit violent. tc as in tinychat . nice on helping your mome up with a nice condo. haha yeah i think farthest i went was 32 when i was 19. i wouldve gone for older if i could back then if there was that chance. a defense attorney, haha sounds just as nice of cash like my engineer dad. i dunno we were financially better a while back, not so much now, but def enough to still have everything paid for me.

Haha fuck yes and when Kim Jong Il cried too. Whoa I'm not the only one who thinks that too, they really did become unfunny slowly. Just looked up F Minus, man that one looks so random and interesting.
  6. slicknickns
    03-26-2012 04:00 AM
    slicknickns
    Pearls before swine funny shit. Good one when they made fidel castro cry. I love f minus. Get fuzzy too, but then it became unfunny
  7. slicknickns
    03-22-2012 04:36 AM
    slicknickns
    hahaha, not offensive at all. When it comes to appearance, it's typically just fat chicks taking only face shots and pictures holding the camera phone from up above. What's tc? I wanna see boobs!!!
    Your old man made you violent? WTF? Sounds like he did well enough financially for your university and him being on business trips suggests he made money. My old man's a defense attorney, well esteemed by colleagues. My parents divorced when I was 5 months old --- no woman leaves her successful, non-alcoholic, non-domestically violent husband with that young of a child.
  8. slicknickns
    03-22-2012 04:35 AM
    slicknickns
    He lived and lives near by where I live with my mom and set her up in a very nice condo, in a very nice neighborhood. Shit, I had a nicer life than a lot of my friends from a two-parent household. I never thought that I came from a "broken home". It wasn't until I started smoking pot in high school that my old man became a tyrannical dick.
    Fucking older man, eh? Lol, my old man was born in '54 and last year I met one of his girlfriends who was a year younger than me. My dad's well respected by my friends.
  9. jerome
    03-22-2012 01:49 AM
    jerome
    haha a getcha, i'm glad you actually admit that. i swear part of the reason why others get a facebook is to up their appearance from what it actually is. (don't mean to sound offense if i am.) haha i've def shown tits on tc chat one time heavily drunk, which all the tc has screen shots of now. and they're the shittiest images of me ever.

newayz yeah pretty much same about the dad thing. he's always been out on business trips since i was a kid then in hs he changed companies, took less trips to have more "family time," which was hell for a while since we all weren't used to it. i think with that n' how violent he was made me have daddy issues in wanting to fuck older men. dear GAWD am i glad i got over that once i fucked around enough. but i guess we all end up learning to deal with funneh father figures one way or another yeah?
  10. slicknickns
    03-21-2012 05:31 AM
    slicknickns
    A girl without a facebook?!!! My oh my!! Where else do you post your embarrassing/scandalous/stupid/boring/sexy/plain pictures at? HA! Though in all actuality one of the main reasons, though not thee reason, why I have a facebook is too show off how well I'm doing to the people I went to high school with. Not that I'm an arrogant prick or that I have resentful feelings towards people. I'm not rude towards those less fortunate than myself it's just that I always have to maintain bella figura and successful in appearance.