4. Armor, maybe thick clothes to stop cutting or slashing weapons, pseudo-medieval plate armor is near useless in stopping modern firearms, there is a reason it went out of fashion in the first place, states Rolf. Of course, modern forms of armor such as kevlar would still exist if firearms do, adds Rolf.
5. Society would use anything and everything, states Rolf. Modern firearms would remain dominant, especially in a society as heavily armed as the United States, believes Rolf. Rolf doubts that all motor vehicles would disappear overnight, though gas would be a concern, adds Rolf. Anybody who survives for more than two hours would be armed with something however, a pointy stick is preferred to fists, proclaims Rolf
1. Weapons depend heavily on global region, but basically anything that is currently ridiculously widespread and popular, states Rolf. 10/22's, AR-15's, AK's, Mosin-Nuggets, Remmy 870's, M1911's, whatever the military/police left laying around etc., explains Rolf. Firearms will not disappear in two decades, states Rolf.
2. There is enough ammunition that it will not get scarce any time soon, states Rolf. In the long run there will be less ammunition due to the lack of new ammunition being factory produced, but there will still be a few people capable of reloading to a certain extent, adds Rolf.
3. Melee weapons essential... possibly, but certainly not in two decades time, states Rolf. Melee weapons would largely remain secondary for anybody with some common sense, as even lacking firearms a crude self bow is preferable to a club, proclaims Rolf.
can you start to post any of your ideas on the other forum - http://johnsforum.myfastforum.org/forum4.php - and sign up yourself an account. this is just for listing ideas so that we can all view them without cluttering up zoklet. we will be rating ideas for primary characters after saturday so you will need to get them listed by then. i thought it best if we all rate every idea out of 10 and then add up which one gets the most points, otherwise we risk everyone just voting on their own ideas. thanks.