Zoklet.net

Zoklet.net (http://zoklet.net/bbs/index.php)
-   Revenge, Vandalism & Lulzy Bad Ideas (http://zoklet.net/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   How to ruin someone financially? (http://zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=208477)

thecomposer 12-13-2011 10:43 PM

How to ruin someone financially?

Give me ideas on how to cost this person money enough to where they move and are out of my life. Any advice appreciated, especially on how to fuck with appliances to make their utilities unpayable, because this person makes like 500 a month.

crazzyass 12-13-2011 10:50 PM

Re: How to ruin someone financially?

$500 a month? Break their legs. Medical bills can rape.

LunarSpider 12-13-2011 10:53 PM

I would suggest getting there credit card info and ordering various obscure shit, like dildos and omaha steaks

truecrypt 12-13-2011 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecomposer (Post 3196890)
Give me ideas on how to cost this person money enough to where they move and are out of my life. Any advice appreciated, especially on how to fuck with appliances to make their utilities unpayable, because this person makes like 500 a month.

Just ask them to start a business with you, pretty sure it'll end poorly and be rid of em.

thecomposer 12-13-2011 11:06 PM

Good ideas so far guys, thanks, and keep 'em coming. What about getting e. Coli bacteria, and spreading it all over the food in their fridge? Hospital bills would bankrupt them then....ooooh yeah.

LunarSpider 12-14-2011 01:05 AM

Quote:

May i ask what this person did to deserve any harm?

jackiesbaby 12-14-2011 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecomposer (Post 3196938)
Good ideas so far guys, thanks, and keep 'em coming. What about getting e. Coli bacteria, and spreading it all over the food in their fridge? Hospital bills would bankrupt them then....ooooh yeah.

What the fuck did he do to deserve that kind of treatment? e. coli can kill you, so that's pretty fucked up.

Larva 12-15-2011 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecomposer (Post 3196938)
What about getting e. Coli bacteria, and spreading it all over the food in their fridge?

You have access to their fridge?
Is this your fuckin' roommate or something?

Beavis 12-15-2011 12:14 AM

What did your roommate do for you to want to cause him bodily harm or financial ruin? Did he rape you?

__________________________________________________ _________________________
Getting kicked in the nads by a cow sucks.

Rainycity 12-15-2011 12:16 AM

Food poisoning sucks man, i wish this on no man. I seem that i am just very prone to it tho.

靠rent-a-jew輩 12-15-2011 12:20 AM

inject him with heroin a few times so he's addicted

ShadyLady 12-15-2011 03:29 AM

Quote:

Give me ideas on how to cost this person money enough to where they moveand are out of my life. Any advice appreciated, especially on how to fuck with appliances to make their utilities unpayable, because this person makes like 500 a month.

Do they rent or own? If they own the house then you probably have no chance of making them move. The housing market is beyond fucking horrible. There are millions of homeowners that owe more on their mortgage than their house is worth due to the decline in house values. Anyone selling a house will be taking a hit.

Motherfucking_Toast 12-15-2011 03:42 AM

identity theft? lol

senshido 12-15-2011 06:34 AM

Identity theft will only fuck over banks in long run.

redhead 12-15-2011 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunarSpider (Post 3196913)
I would suggest getting there credit card info and ordering various obscure shit, like dildos and omaha steaks

Most credit card companies will not charge if there is suspected identity theft, at least here.

Also, $500/month? I make that a week.
I work in customer service.

senshido 12-15-2011 01:54 PM

lol at 500 a week I make that on a shitty day

ShadyLady 12-15-2011 02:15 PM

No one cares what any of you make. That has nothing to do with the topic at hand which is how to ruin someone financially.

senshido 12-15-2011 02:33 PM

How much do they pay moderators here? 9 dollars an hour?

iRRVi 12-15-2011 05:57 PM

find ssn, dob, etc apply for a bunch of cc's, max out at ATM, shred and leave their credit to rot.

redhead 12-15-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyLady (Post 3201326)
No one cares what any of you make. That has nothing to do with the topic at hand which is how to ruin someone financially.

Well your post implied that was a lot of money. You can make more on SS so ruining him might be a nice thing.

Also, what's this guy done to deserve it?

ShadyLady 12-16-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redhead (Post 3202344)
Well your post implied that was a lot of money. You can make more on SS so ruining him might be a nice thing.

Also, what's this guy done to deserve it?

I did not imply that is a lot of money. :confused:

ShadyLady 12-18-2011 09:11 PM

I'm curious if there is a way to fuck with the utility meter to show more usage thus increasing their monthly utility bill.

Larva 12-19-2011 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyLady (Post 3210375)
I'm curious if there is a way to fuck with the utility meter to show more usage thus increasing their monthly utility bill.

There are adjustment screws on the meter itself, but it requires disassembling it to get to them. Cut the tag and leave it hanging. Slap a few cheap magnets on the metal case near the glass. It doesn't have to actually work ('cause it won't) ... but just the appearance of tampering costs quite a bit of money once the electric co notices it during meter reading. :whistle:

Depending on the layout of the property and external outlets or 110v exterior lighting a great deal of electricity could be wasted by rigging up hidden, high-draw devices and letting them run 24/7. More elaborate power-wasters can be created with a little engineering, but a $5 space heater picked up at a garage sale and an extension cord works too as an incredibly low-tech solution. Assuming you've got a place to hide the fucker. ~ $100/mo for a 1500w draw depending on local electric prices.