Zoklet.net

Zoklet.net (http://zoklet.net/bbs/index.php)
-   Better Living Through Chemistry (http://zoklet.net/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Plugging Nyquil? (http://zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=94531)

Twin Gats 01-24-2010 11:39 PM

Plugging Nyquil?

Has anyone ever tried this? like putting a shot into a turkey baster and shooting it up your ass? It seems like you would get more fucked up faster this way. Do you think it is safe and worth trying?

this is not a troll.

Pile of Jews 01-24-2010 11:43 PM

Re: Plugging Nyquil?

I say go for it. Dont just do one shot of it though, plug the whole bottle yo.

BITCH TITZ 01-24-2010 11:46 PM

idk dis is a really good question

L33tz 01-24-2010 11:46 PM

youll shit all over

JFish15 01-24-2010 11:50 PM

Wow this is fuckin' embarrassing because I tried it last night actually.

50 mg of Doxylamine succinate were ground up and put into a shot glass. I microwaved a glass of milk and poured the hot milk (microwaved a little too long) into the shot glass and stirred very well. I then took an oral syringe, lubed up and shot it up the bum...

Also I had swallowed one 25 mg pill just to make sure I would get to sleep in case it didn't work..

Long story short it worked.. I have a bit of a tolerance to the stuff though so it wasn't overwhelmingly powerful.

Try 200 mg Unisom ground up and steeped in warm water to assure it dissolves well and plug it and I'm sure you'll be tripping balls.

But the trick is you wanna use the least amount of liquid possible or else you'll just end up having to run to take a dump and losing a lot of your medicine-- this can be toughed out if you have buttcheeks of steel though.

Happy plugging :D

fuckbiscuit 01-24-2010 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFish15 (Post 1498973)
Wow this is fuckin' embarrassing because I tried it last night actually.

50 mg of Doxylamine succinate were ground up and put into a shot glass. I microwaved a glass of milk and poured the hot milk (microwaved a little too long) into the shot glass and stirred very well. I then took an oral syringe, lubed up and shot it up the bum...

Also I had swallowed one 25 mg pill just to make sure I would get to sleep in case it didn't work..

Long story short it worked.. I have a bit of a tolerance to the stuff though so it wasn't overwhelmingly powerful.

Try 200 mg Unisom ground up and steeped in warm water to assure it dissolves well and plug it and I'm sure you'll be tripping balls.

But the trick is you wanna use the least amount of liquid possible or else you'll just end up having to run to take a dump and losing a lot of your medicine-- this can be toughed out if you have buttcheeks of steel though.

Happy plugging :D

Why in the fuck would you administer yourself a doxylamine succinate enema?

BITCH TITZ 01-24-2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFish15 (Post 1498973)

what the fuck? you're a faggot

JFish15 01-24-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuckbiscuit (Post 1498983)
Why in the fuck would you administer yourself a doxylamine succinate enema?

Because I'm an adventurous dumbass like that- no I would never admit I've had adventures with the oral syringe and amphetamines and unisom before in the RL, but I don't really give a shit about you alls respect. And because I was down to 12 pills and don't want to go buy any more. Because the bioavailability is somewhere in the 90 percentile range. I don't fuckin' know man, get off my nuts.

JFish15 01-24-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OvergrownMars (Post 1498989)
what the fuck? you're a faggot

k, that's cool, I don't care.

BITCH TITZ 01-25-2010 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFish15 (Post 1499001)
k, that's cool, I don't care.

k, you cared enough to respond, faggot

JFish15 01-25-2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OvergrownMars (Post 1499018)
k, you cared enough to respond, faggot

Ignored. You're so fuckin' annoying.

fuckbiscuit 01-25-2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFish15 (Post 1498991)
Because I'm an adventurous dumbass like that- no I would never admit I've had adventures with the oral syringe and amphetamines and unisom before in the RL, but I don't really give a shit about you alls respect. And because I was down to 12 pills and don't want to go buy any more. Because the bioavailability is somewhere in the 90 percentile range. I don't fuckin' know man, get off my nuts.

I'm not slating pugging anything, because it's a very good ROA; but plugging something that's not going to get you high? not cool man.

BITCH TITZ 01-25-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFish15 (Post 1499029)
Ignored. You're so fuckin' annoying.

lol stupid fag. sticking OTC sleeping pills up your ass

JFish15 01-25-2010 12:12 AM

It's kind of one of those things that once you do it once you're not really afraid of it anymore.

I thought it was queer as fuck too, but having an oral syringe laying around and reading that bioavailability of amphetamine salts is like 98% compared to 50 some for oral administration- I tried it.

No I'm not some weird faggot person and I've never told a person that I actually know that I've ever plugged anything in my life, but I'll try everything at least once and once the idea crosses my mind I have to do it, and that's just the way I've always operated.. I'm stubborn and curious as all hell.

So yeah, I didn't actually want to come out here and say I did that because I knew I'd lose e-spect but what do you know someone had to say something about basically the exact same thing so I'd thought I'd do the right thing and come clean and share my experiences and say it does in fact work even if that does mean 10 people call me a faggot. Whatever, I won't be plugging any more sleeping pills though, it worked and was fairly strong, but not really so much more effective than swallowing a pill I'd recommend it.

And Unisom will get you 'sorta' high.. it's really fucking weird, and you have weird cluster-fucked nonsensical thoughts and stuff. Kind of like high doses of benadryl but different in its own way.

BungHole 01-25-2010 12:36 AM

Plug mescaline, it mkaes you feel like you're getting anal raped:thumbsup:. I'm not lying.

Rizzo in a box 01-25-2010 12:53 AM

fucking lol. still closed, though.