Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Pissin' Each Other Off

Old 02-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Baron

Default Whory Bitches

I can't stand most women. I'm sorry, but it needs to be said.

Women sell sex in a variety of ways. This is prostitution, under many different masks. It's in the commercials. It's in the seductive pet in the office when they want you to do something. It's in the way you're condemned for being single or for not bowing to the pussy, as IF there is anything more in life BUT pussy.

I can't stand women, and every time I think I can, I look at their motivation in life, what they DO, what their LIFESTYLE is, and all the time it's get trashed and get laid. That to me says, it's almost they believe that's all there is to life. To be a follower. To be a sex toy. It's not that men make them sex toys, it's that they have the option to dominate men by playing that role, and they choose to do so whenever they can.

The problem is this has really perverted sex to the point where every guy has a million thoughts racing before he naturally wants to fuck a woman... oh will I have to date her first, oh will I have to marry her, etc, etc. How to talk to her, how to get the pussy. There is a strong imbalance at play and it seems women have the real upper hand in society. Weak men all over the globe have spoiled them to the point where they rule these men and run their lives.

On a rare occasion, a man will get sick and tired of society's stuff your face, smoke tobacco and drink your liver to death attitude, and live the good life: Eating protein, going running, working his body into submission and overall gaining strength, confidence, and control of his breath. When this happens, we see a rare thing: women actually losing their power and wanting the REAL man instead of the fat slob husband who drinks 2 coffees a day and sits in a boring chair. Maybe these men wouldn't be such fat slobs if these women didn't make their pussy so fucking easy to tap. Just pay me money and I'll do anything. Just give me this and that and I'll be yours, only yours.

I see this everyday at every job or school I've been to: a shitload of women (and I mean it's RARE to find one with an actual PASSION in life OTHER than getting banged) use their looks to get ahead. The sad part is, even when they're fat, old, baggy and disgusting, instead of throw away the doritos, get on the treadmill and make themselves actually FEEL good without the need of male slaves, they will mask their fucking ugliness with perfume, tight dresses, and high heels as if it means a goddamn thing. The sad part is being this guy that sees right through them and just has nothing but pity that these fucking married people are so caught up in their slavery that there is little or no actual joy in their life anymore, just a heavy bondage of a memory long dead.

It just really pisses me off in the workplace, how short their attention span is. Every two fucking seconds their mind drifts away from their work and it's fucking play time. It's always play time for them so much, that it boggles my mind why the fuck they even have these jobs, it's almost as if it's a game to them to constantly get attention from guys at work, then go home and suck their slave's dick for more attention, and repeat the process. Why the fuck isn't anything else going on in life for them? Why do they even pretend to deserve respect when they don't even respect themselves? It boggles my mind every single day.

I get my balls busted for being single by women. Even the one at my job the other day said "we know he's got money because once the girl comes into play, all the money goes". It's like she just admitted the entire race of women have become whores. The guys always look up to it too and in a way wish they were free. It's always this little joke "haha yeah my WIFE is on the phone, UGGHHHHHH" It's funny, but it's really not because in the time you spent with this chick that drives you nuts, there's a million other things you could have been discovering in this short life. I'm like the only working man I can see for miles that still has balls, no kids, works hard, and has no woman, and you know what? When I'm fucking some random bitch, or jerking off alone, I really just think of all the fucking losers that don't do anything they want anymore because they sold their soul to a praying mantis, and bust that nut with joy, thinking I can't wait to curl up all alone tonight and have the one thing these guys DON'T have: some fucking peace of mind and freedom. It's not even like I can't get laid, it's not even that I'm gay, or ugly, or I never have a chance, it's that I actually have a life besides sex, I have things I don't WANT a girl knowing, and I'm not willing to share my entire life with her....it's impossible, in my opinion to be happy and have someone involved with and knowing everything I do.... and I think it's pathetic how many people in this world just drag themselves miserably on everyday and rely on another person for happiness to the point these women run the world and influence everyone's fucking mind, creating a shitload of mental burdens, fears, lies, etc. God, I love being a man.

FUCK THESE WOMEN.

Last edited by -Fuck-; 02-06-2009 at 12:57 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Duke

Send a message via MSN to Ambient
Default Re: Whory Bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fuck- View Post
fat slob husband who drinks 2 coffees a day and sits in a boring chair.
Damn; im gonna go out right now and get me a bitchin chair so i can pimp some ho's.

On a serious note lets see what OSHO thinks abuot all this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ocbZhRQS9I
Old 02-06-2009, 02:13 AM
New Arrival

What a misguided rant. I feel sorry for you man. We've all had our share of crappy relationships, shitty impressions of the opposite sex, etc. But you have to keep in mind that all women aren't guilty by association. It's not fair to kick them all to the same curb. It's pretty fucked up and unproductive if you ask me..

Rather than making a retarded assumption that every girl is out to use you for your money and is only concerned with impressing other women with their promiscuity, why don't you put all that wasted effort to good use trying to find what you really want in a girl. It's easy. You just have to pull your head out of your ass first.

And it's not women who sell sex, it's the fucking media. Thinking that women choose to be materialized in advertising designed to appeal to men is one of the biggest loads of bullshit I've ever heard. It's not a gender that has created this trend in our culture, but our culture itself.

You seriously need a fucking reality check, or you'll eventually die alone with no significant others besides your two thumbs - one for your mouth to cope with your need for a nurturing female figure and one for your ass to symbolize your mindless, pessimistic, stubborn way of thinking.

Good luck.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:39 AM
Count

You need to lighten up man. Stop thinking about control, etc.

I didn't read past half way, but jesus.

You need to take a step back, breathe, and try again.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:46 AM

personally i like whory bitches. i mean i wont date some one like that, i only date women. but if i need to get my dick wet, and i am single, then a whory bitch is just the thing.

but seriously OP, for every whory bitch you meet there are three or four women out there wondering why they cant seem to find a decent man. get off your computer and meet some of them. not all females are whores.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Baron

Der Fahrer is right, you're forming prejudices. Ok, many girls/women are like this, but many are not.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Baron

Send a message via Yahoo to VVeathers

Sounds like OP loves the cock.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Baron

Someone's prom date slept with his bestfriend...
Old 02-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Baron

Send a message via Yahoo to VVeathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalie View Post
Someone's prom date slept with his bestfriend...
Someone's prom date WAS his best friend.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Count

Send a message via AIM to Saline Colors Send a message via MSN to Saline Colors

You're really stupid. So stupid, in fact, that intelligent women are instantly repelled by you like mosquitos to citronella.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to Angry Blue Bird of Death

That type of behavior closely related to lack of self-esteem that plagues people today.

I also think people are shaped by their surroundings, that's what's so terribly wrong. That kind of lifestyle is portrayed as the norm.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:35 PM

A lot of women are like this, but plenty of women are not.

I think that the problem is that the attention and cockwhoring girls are always BLAHBLAH LOOK AT ME, while the more reserved female is alone somewhere, doing something productive, or out with friends having fun.

If all of the regular, sane women out there were waving their arms in front of you saying "HERE I AM, I AM A DECENT WOMAN" they'd just be categorized with the bitches.

It's the same with men too, you know, it's just less obvious because men aren't so high strung and there isn't really an obvious male equivalent for the "dress slutty to the bar and pick up a one nighter" style that many girls are flaunting these days.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:03 PM

that was a long post but i agree with it's sentiment. many women are use sex to get what they want. the best gf's ive had did that as a way of life.

but fuck it, many men use materialistic things to get sex. so fuck anyone who is like that both male and female. i think we should just all take lots of drugs and become one with the tree's.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Count

Please the OP here is right as rain. Women sell them selves for whatever they need or want. Really lets get real here folks OK. Even fat ugly when shit on the guy they are with at the moment if something better comes along for them. Not all women are like this but most are and it has been taught to them by their moms and sisters so they don't even know they are doing it. Really why you gonna settle for a big mac when you could have a steak dinner and the minute that steak dinner looks twice at her Mr. Big Mac is out the door.

To the women out there who say I am not a whore, I just like to get laid well lets look at this. If you are meeting 1 guy a week and giving it up just to get laid that adds up to 52 guys a year and I am sure 1 guy a week is a low number for some of you gals out there. Sorry this makes you a whore. I will not even get into if you get laid 3 times a week by this guy how many times you got laid in the year. If you can not figure it out just ask the guy you laid to help
Old 02-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Archduke

Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts

Whatever bad things people can say about men, men don't treat sex as a commodity like women do. It's nothing but the goddamn truth that if you give something expensive and shiny to your girlfriend, she'll (~90% of the time)give you her body. It's prostitution by definition.

So, while men just believe in having sex to have sex or express passion, women treat it as a product.

I mean, I don't know if we can do anything about it though. It might just be part of the female psyche...
Old 02-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Baron

Edit: Ah fuck it, why waste my time.

Last edited by -Fuck-; 02-08-2009 at 11:55 PM.