Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > This Just In!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #81  
Old 04-19-2010, 09:21 PM
Really Awesome Nickname's Avatar
Really Awesome Nickname Really Awesome Nickname is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: official location of locating
Thanks: 190
Thanked 228 Times in 180 Posts
Mad Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave of the Beast View Post
What a clusterfuck of a country.
Once again, it is Yemen.

What did you expect of a country of intellectually and evolutionary retarded niggers that shower in camel piss, inhale and were even part of a war on the merchandising rights of bottled fermented human poop and that happen to know a religion only because God or Allah knows how the fuck they found out about it.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 04-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: amityville, or canada fields
Thanks: 248
Thanked 395 Times in 304 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
I never accepted that. I said that whatever the rationale was, Islam's violent and sexually deviant teachings and history have a direct impact on the exorbitant levels of violence and sexual deviance in the Muslim world today.
Actually you didn't refute anything at all, which you just admitted here. Imagine a society without laws. If you think muslim peoples inhabit a rough stretch of the world now, how about you try to expand your needle-eye viewpoint for just a parsec and imagine a world where they didn't have such laws. I mean, if the best alternative to Islamic republic that you can come up with is a fascist system, you obviously have no concept of freedom or morality. You condone oppressing the larger sect of the population who you see as 'inept', and yet you refuse to even try to understand that Islamic law is necessary to keep order in that part of the world.

And it's not a straw man to point out that violence occurs world wide, that's a valid point which demonstrates your own stupidity. If you won't accept that it's the leaders and not the message which is undesireable/questionable, at least accept the fact that the very things which you condemn Islam for are worldwide issues stemming from the human condition. Or do white people not commit acts of immorality?

You never demonstrated even remotely that such immorality in the muslim world is not commited by extremists, anyway. Islam is in large part dated in some ways. But you had no concrete opposition to the actual reasoning between the verses you condemn. You said that reasoning doesn't rationalize violence or sexism. Congradulations cocksucker, you have pointed out the obvious
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 04-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
yet you refuse to even try to understand that Islamic law is necessary to keep order in that part of the world.
Precisely. And you, on the other hand, are apparently a proponent of Islamic law, which includes commandments that Muslims kill apostates, crush their enemies, beat their wives, and so on and so forth. Why do you admit that and then get offended immediately after someone calls you out on it.

]quote]
And it's not a straw man to point out that violence occurs world wide,[/quote]

Yes, it most certainly is a straw-man. A relevant argument would be that the same type of violence and sexist practices seen in the Muslim world is seen elsewhere in the same proportions. More importantly, you would need to demonstrate that Muslim violence and sexism and non-Muslim violence and sexism are motivated by the same things. Have fun.


Quote:
You never demonstrated even remotely that such immorality in the muslim world is not commited by extremists, anyway.
If you want me to address your points, then you'll have to make coherent ones. I know it might be difficult for you, being a Muslim and all, but you need to try.

Quote:
Islam is in large part dated in some ways.
Islam's problem isn't that it's old. Its problem is that it has many teachings which are violent, barbaric, and backwards.

Quote:
But you had no concrete opposition to the actual reasoning between the verses you condemn.
Just because I don't address your rationalizations that doesn't mean I agree with it. The reasoning is irrelevant when the focus is the objective fact that Islam's teachings directly call for uniquely high amounts of violence and sexual oppression.

Quote:
You said that reasoning doesn't rationalize violence or sexism. Congradulations cocksucker, you have pointed out the obvious
What are you blabbering about?
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 04-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
If you won't accept that it's the leaders and not the message which is undesireable/questionable,
We've already been over this. Mohammad, the leader, and his messages are both directly responsible in large part for why Islam is such a shitty religion.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 04-19-2010, 10:08 PM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: amityville, or canada fields
Thanks: 248
Thanked 395 Times in 304 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
Precisely. And you, on the other hand, are apparently a proponent of Islamic law, which includes commandments that Muslims kill apostates, crush their enemies, beat their wives, and so on and so forth. Why do you admit that and then get offended immediately after someone calls you out on it.
Yes and had women not been oppressed they would have been enslaved and completely abused by savages. But you won't respond to that fact.
If muslims didn't reject non muslim peoples, their society would have crumbled. But you won't respond to that fact
If someone leaves the muslim society, it's cool. But if they reject Islam and remain in the society, then they are circumventing the law of the area. Just like in any culture there is a penalty for this. But you won't respond to that fact.

quote]
And it's not a straw man to point out that violence occurs world wide,
or is it? Oh right, it isn't. It's just violence.
Yes, it most certainly is a straw-man. A relevant argument would be that the same type of violence and sexist practices seen in the Muslim world is seen elsewhere in the same proportions. More importantly, you would need to demonstrate that Muslim violence and sexism and non-Muslim violence and sexism are motivated by the same things. Have fun.
noo.....I would have to say it. The correlation between violence and, erm, violence, is pretty self-apparent. Theyre actualy the same word and concept just occuring in different geographical locations.


Quote:
If you want me to address your points, then you'll have to make coherent ones. I know it might be difficult for you, being a Muslim and all, but you need to try.


Lol ok. That's really helping you along.
Quote:
Islam's problem isn't that it's old. Its problem is that it has many teachings which are violent, barbaric, and backwards.
Yea which you see the reasoning for in a historical context but won't admit it.

Quote:
Just because I don't address your rationalizations that doesn't mean I agree with it. The reasoning is irrelevant when the focus is the objective fact that Islam's teachings directly call for uniquely high amounts of violence and sexual oppression.
You can call it irrelevant but that's a one word answer to the reason that your argument is useless. You have nothing to say about the actual reasoning behind these verses. Which comes from actual Muslim scholars and theogists. Whereas your arguments seem to come straight from hiter, fascist punk ass motherfucker.


What are you blabbering about?

lol you're argument consists of "I can't refute that I better question it's validity. However you don't explain what you are questioning or why. Self pwn.

Last edited by Lord hang man; 04-19-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 04-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

1) Your claims that "Muslims had to be violent and oppressive to survive" are unsubstantiated. But don't bother trying to substantiate them; instead, see point #2.

2) Reasoning is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand. It doesn't matter why Muslims were violent animals in the past, because the religion's teachings today are still the most violent and depraved in the world, and Muslims today still engage in the most religiously motivated murder, barbarism, and sexism.

I'm saying the sky is blue, and you're saying, "Well, the sky is blue because of this, this, and that!" It doesn't matter what the reason is. Islam is still filled with violent teachings that directly motivate Islamic violence today.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 04-19-2010, 10:20 PM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: amityville, or canada fields
Thanks: 248
Thanked 395 Times in 304 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

No, you're saying that a culture should be wiped off the planet, like Hitler did. I'm saying that they shouldn't

It's not overly complicated.

1) Not only does every culture have such descriptors attached to it's past, black people are actually some of the most violent people in America. Therefore you must be a violent savage (like all the PCP addicts and rapists). It just goes along with what you're saying, no? Or is your argument only to be used when it describes people who aren't you?
2) Yeaaa it's irrelevant becasue you can't defend your point when I bring it up. It's cool. I get it.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 04-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
No, you're saying that a culture should be wiped off the planet, like Hitler did. I'm saying that they shouldn't
I would be happier if Islam ceased to exist, yes, but I don't care if the religion remains as long as its violent and sexist teachings are extricated.


Quote:
1) Not only does every culture have such descriptors attached to it's past, black people are actually some of the most violent people in America. Therefore you must be a violent savage (like all the PCP addicts and rapists). It just goes along with what you're saying, no? Or is your argument only to be used when it describes people who aren't you?
Black people aren't a culture.

Quote:
2) Yeaaa it's irrelevant becasue you can't defend your point when I bring it up. It's cool. I get it.
I've quite thoroughly explained to why it's irrelevant. You're the only one who seems incapable of accepting that fact or making a logical rebuttal.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 04-19-2010, 10:26 PM
SnowmanJoe's Avatar
SnowmanJoe SnowmanJoe is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: HK/UK
Thanks: 372
Thanked 54 Times in 48 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

YALA
__________________
baked as fukk...
need ink? hit this: http://stores.ebay.com/falkonstore
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 04-19-2010, 10:31 PM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: amityville, or canada fields
Thanks: 248
Thanked 395 Times in 304 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
I would be happier if Islam ceased to exist, yes, but I don't care if the religion remains as long as its violent and sexist teachings are extricated.
Yea you're a fascist who supports violent removal of someone else's culture.



Quote:
Black people aren't a culture.
That's a pretty pathetic way to look at yourself.

Quote:
I've quite thoroughly explained to why it's irrelevant. You're the only one who seems incapable of accepting that fact or making a logical rebuttal.
No body else is involved in this you idiot.Just because there is a lack of progress in the area of tailoring laws of Islam to modern times doesn't mean you can advocate the erasing of Islamic culture. Seriously, is Hitler your hero or something? I already know you're a self hating black.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Star Wars Fan (04-20-2010)
  #91  
Old 04-19-2010, 11:10 PM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
.Just because there is a lack of progress in the area of tailoring laws of Islam to modern times
If you agree that Islam has flaws that need to be reformed, why are you arguing with me?

Quote:
doesn't mean you can advocate the erasing of Islamic culture.
Um...yes, it does?
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 04-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Iskalla's Avatar
Iskalla Iskalla is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Birmingham UK
Thanks: 116
Thanked 217 Times in 149 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

I find it hard to believe any particular community, religion, or nationality can be inherently evil, but any individual who exploits children for sexual gratification is. Culture can allow all sorts of bad things, conditioning from birth and the condoning of immoral actions and so on, and this just looks like a case of that.
__________________
"Shake it, shake it Sugaree
Just don't tell them that you know me"

www.leshiboo.tumblr.com
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 04-20-2010, 04:01 AM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: amityville, or canada fields
Thanks: 248
Thanked 395 Times in 304 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
If you agree that Islam has flaws that need to be reformed, why are you arguing with me?
Among other things, mostly because you lump us all together with extremists and pedophile spiritual leaders. Following Muhammad does not mean following the lifestyle of the past. And because your proposed method of dealing with the problem of those two groups is ridiculously excessive in description and appearing akin to genocide. Should we kill all those who are descended from war mongerers? That encapulates all of humanity.
Quote:
Um...yes, it does?
Not if you wish to appear rational or possessive of morals.

Last edited by Lord hang man; 04-20-2010 at 04:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 04-20-2010, 04:20 AM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread...89#post1780189

Matt Stone and Trey Parker get Islamic death threats.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 04-20-2010, 04:23 AM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: amityville, or canada fields
Thanks: 248
Thanked 395 Times in 304 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Who goes after south park. Fuck, even still that insane fucking radical group is just defending Islam. I say kudos.




jk
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 04-28-2010, 12:33 AM
WAN WAN is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 197
Thanked 508 Times in 421 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemind View Post
You humans don't need to kill each other to fix things. Dummy.
Yes we do. Some people are simply bad to the core and beyond saving. They need to be permanently removed from the gene pool. Any offspring they might have had will be sterilized.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 04-28-2010, 01:13 AM
hazmat hazmat is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 8
Thanked 43 Times in 35 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

You all can keep arguing about where the evil in Islam is rooted, but a good chunk of the terrorism remaining in the world is due to economic reasons while they use their religion as justification. Osama is Saudi royal family, kicked out because he disagreed about doing business with the west. Sure a lot of people think that they wage holy war just for the sake of it, which is sometimes true, but for the most part the anti-west movement is because they believe that america and europe have been interfering with relations for years (economic and political). I think some of the power to change things lies in the religious leaders, but they wont get it done without the influence of the world leaders.

If you honestly think we should just turn the middle east into a parking lot you are a fucking idiot for thinking that we need another dark page in human history just to solve these issues. The information age is changing everything, subversion makes the most sense now, not brute force.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 04-28-2010, 03:21 AM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazmat View Post
You all can keep arguing about where the evil in Islam is rooted, but a good chunk of the terrorism remaining in the world is due to economic reasons while they use their religion as justification.
That is ignorant nonsense. Poverty doesn't turn someone into a criminal or a mass murderer--their beliefs and culture do. Since every vile act that Islamic terrorists commit is CLEARLY promoted in their religious scripture and in the life of Mohammad, blaming anything other than Islam is just absolutely insane. "Hay guys, uh, Hitler didn't order the deaths of millions of Jews because of his beliefs. It wuz teh, uh, economic conditions!!"

Seriously, are you mentally ill?
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 04-28-2010, 04:51 AM
Star Wars Fan Star Wars Fan is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks: 1,162
Thanked 202 Times in 172 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazmat View Post
You all can keep arguing about where the evil in Islam is rooted, but a good chunk of the terrorism remaining in the world is due to economic reasons while they use their religion as justification.
Also see the whole "they let homosexuality go scot free a lot of the cases in central asia" and ignore the whole 'sodomy' thing in a lot of cases, unless it happens to unbelievers etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
That is ignorant nonsense. Poverty doesn't turn someone into a criminal or a mass murderer--their beliefs and culture do.
Care to explain why crime has that correlation with poverty then? When people are disenfranchised and messed with, they tend to push back. "chickens coming home to roost" and all.

Quote:
Since every vile act that Islamic terrorists commit is CLEARLY promoted in their religious scripture and in the life of Mohammad, blaming anything other than Islam is just absolutely insane. "Hay guys, uh, Hitler didn't order the deaths of millions of Jews because of his beliefs. It wuz teh, uh, economic conditions!!"
There is the cultural aspects as well, the Arabic culture versus other Muslim-influenced cultures like Malays. Note how South Asian Muslims don't use the hijab as much.
__________________
I am a Star Wars Fan, Warsie Here!
OG Balla Representin Da Souf Sydeeee of Chi-city!
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 04-28-2010, 05:40 AM
Dog's Avatar
Dog Dog is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado
Thanks: 372
Thanked 1,043 Times in 645 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wars Fan View Post
Care to explain why crime has that correlation with poverty then? When people are disenfranchised and messed with, they tend to push back. "chickens coming home to roost" and all.
1) Most Islamic depravity is perfectly legal within Muslim societies. What does crime have to do with anything?
2) Staying on topic: The fact is that Islamic depravity is generally a direct, word-for-word manifestation of Islamic teachings. If you're arguing that poverty encourages Muslims to follow their religion's barbaric side, that is definitely a reasonable hypothesis, but Islam is still clearly at the core. If these people had a better culture (including a better religion), the world would be a much nicer place.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 04-28-2010, 06:05 AM
Slapshot's Avatar
Slapshot Slapshot is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 372
Thanked 294 Times in 186 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wars Fan View Post
correlation = causation
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 04-28-2010, 06:06 AM
Star Wars Fan Star Wars Fan is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks: 1,162
Thanked 202 Times in 172 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Thumbs Down Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Your point, you sarcastic piece-of-shit?
__________________
I am a Star Wars Fan, Warsie Here!
OG Balla Representin Da Souf Sydeeee of Chi-city!
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 04-28-2010, 06:08 AM
Slapshot's Avatar
Slapshot Slapshot is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 372
Thanked 294 Times in 186 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wars Fan View Post
Your point, you sarcastic piece-of-shit?
Poverty does not cause violence.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 04-28-2010, 06:23 AM
VerbalGraffiti VerbalGraffiti is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

What the fuck!!? And they call America bad....yeah, we are... but sick,demented,twisted............
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 04-28-2010, 06:25 AM
VerbalGraffiti VerbalGraffiti is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Poverty does not cause violence.
You're absolutely right! However poverty and violence go hand in hand most of the time. It has to be because of the struggle, and the stress that poverty causes.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 04-28-2010, 07:11 AM
Slapshot's Avatar
Slapshot Slapshot is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 372
Thanked 294 Times in 186 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerbalGraffiti View Post
You're absolutely right! However poverty and violence go hand in hand most of the time. It has to be because of the struggle, and the stress that poverty causes.
Or it could be that violent people tend to be poor, as violent crime usually doesn't pay very well.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 09-18-2010, 08:55 PM
JohnC JohnC is offline
New Arrival
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieTrippie View Post
Goddamn motherfucking ass-backwards, camel fucking, sand loving, asscunts. I don't care how fucking backwards your religion or culture is. YOU DO NOT FUCK CHILDREN TO DEATH. Isn't that like rule number 1?


Unless you are a Moslem, in which case you are simply following the glorious example set by your spiritual leader - peace be upon him.

Islam is inherently evil - it has to be, since it was founded by an insane megalomaniac paedophile and mass murderer- so what can we expect of its adherents?
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 09-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Twin Gats's Avatar
Twin Gats Twin Gats is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In front of a computer
Thanks: 426
Thanked 346 Times in 269 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowmanJoe View Post
why dont the americans go over there and 'fix' the problem like they did iraq?? jk

seriously tho this is some stupid shit. if a chick cant handle a dick by the age of 13 then give up. i aint sayin id fuck lil chicks but most ppl where i live in that age already are fuckin.. just a thought
theres a difference between a 13-14 year old boy having sex with a young girl and a 26 year old man.
__________________
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
-Hunter S. Thompson
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 09-26-2011, 05:17 PM
Hex321 Hex321 is offline
Mud Farmer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Not that I approve one bit what is going on there, but you guys have to remember one thing.

It wasn't long ago (l1920's) that the legal age of wedlock in the states and Canada was raised to 14-16 years old du to feminist rights movements. And then again later on in the 20th century. Before that the law stated that even at 7 was permissible. Mary Hathaway was only 9 years old when she married William Williams, and 11 when she divorced him. Worst part is that if the marriage had been consummated (by consent or forced, rape) she wouldn't have been able to divorce him.

Source:

We've come a long way since then, mostly due to how our societies have "evolved". It will take some times for them to as many of the places that are further away from the big centers are still mainly in a post feudalism age.

So before we get on our high horses and start calling out for their exterminations.. Let us remember where we came from, and what it took for us to get where we are today with all the rights that we have. We should help them reach our status of rights, without forcing them to, but helping them see the merits so that they can freely accept them. Else they, the rights, are meaningless.


//edit
And eeesh very old thread

Last edited by Hex321; 09-26-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 09-26-2011, 05:45 PM
DeltaOscarPapaEchoHEAD's Avatar
DeltaOscarPapaEchoHEAD DeltaOscarPapaEchoHEAD is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Thanks: 48
Thanked 46 Times in 36 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

can anybody else please make some more sweeping generalizations about muslims? you guys are obviously very well informed
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 09-26-2011, 05:46 PM
sexually vulnerable CPR dummy's Avatar
sexually vulnerable CPR dummy sexually vulnerable CPR dummy is online now
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: THE D-D-DURTY SOUTH
Thanks: 657
Thanked 836 Times in 570 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Hey.. If there's grass on the field..

















































Stick your dick in it and fuck it!
__________________
I WAS AN OUTSOURCED MUCUS FACTORY!
THE SAND WAS MADE OF PHLEGM! THE OCEAN WAS MADE OF SHIT!
AND NOBODY KNEW HOW TO READ!
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 09-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Hex321 Hex321 is offline
Mud Farmer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

What's a sweeping generalization when even the governments of some of the most secluded Muslim world calls those places "almost medieval". What I'm saying is simple. Changes wont be made by snapping the fingers, and they need to want the changes for it to make sense for them.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 09-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Zanick's Avatar
Zanick Zanick is offline
Sex Cucumber
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bikini Bottom
Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,487 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Every time you get a pair of new shoes, it helps to have a Muslim friend who can wear them for the first twelve hours. BUT no longer or they're ruined.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 09-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Captain Falcon's Avatar
Captain Falcon Captain Falcon is offline
President Of The Fragyard
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Mute City
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,837 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Sounds like the guy was a real Weapon of Ass Destruction. He was probably named Wreck MorAnus.
__________________
"My entire life is a Bad Idea." - General Butt.Naked
"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" - 5.56 SS109
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 09-26-2011, 05:57 PM
Midnight Sun's Avatar
Midnight Sun Midnight Sun is offline
Asstronomer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Arizona's armpit
Thanks: 2,481
Thanked 3,151 Times in 2,234 Posts
Mad Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

insha'allah these mudslimes get a one way ticket to paradise on .308 airlines

__________________

Memento Mori
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
CountBlah (10-06-2011)
  #116  
Old 09-28-2011, 12:23 AM
Mutant Funk Drink's Avatar
Mutant Funk Drink Mutant Funk Drink is offline
Grand Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 3,095
Thanked 1,824 Times in 1,139 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

الله اكبر تدمير الكفار اغتصاب الفتيات الصغيرات على قنبلة نيويورك
__________________
Aristophanes once wrote, roughly translated; "Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 10-06-2011, 12:13 AM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: amityville, or canada fields
Thanks: 248
Thanked 395 Times in 304 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave of the Beast View Post
No shit Sherlock.

Historical context is lovely n' all but the important thing is most advanced cultures stopped fucking kiddies and howling at lumps of rock, sorry... praying to Mecca, quite some time ago.
No they didn't man shut up. You're obviously not supposed to take a child bride anymore, or were you ever supposed to fuck kids. That's the crime part. But the criminals who do this shit are still worldwide. Don't you know that crime is referential to crime being as against humanity, retard? That's why you're feeling bad to hear about this, for example (if that helps dummy).
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 10-06-2011, 12:16 AM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: amityville, or canada fields
Thanks: 248
Thanked 395 Times in 304 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog View Post
What "explanations"? The fact that you are able to put a positive spin on some violent verses is completely irrelevant, because violent Muslims still take those verses at face-value. And for that matter, you weren't even able to refute most of the verses. You even conceded at one point that "Violent punishments for breaking Islamic law is perfectly reasonable." And finally, of course, none of this negates Mohammad's child-fucking behavior.
Violent nejji people still use anxiety to hurt each other
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 10-06-2011, 12:17 AM
Lord hang man's Avatar
Lord hang man Lord hang man is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: amityville, or canada fields
Thanks: 248
Thanked 395 Times in 304 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog View Post
That's a straw man, and a particularly stupid one at that. It's like saying "Why are you complaining about violence in Somalia? There's violence in the US too!"
Hinckley weapon* violence.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 10-06-2011, 12:21 AM
Struwwelpeter Struwwelpeter is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 1,359
Thanked 3,178 Times in 2,084 Posts
Default Re: Muslim child bride gets fucked to death.

13 year olds are not children, especially not girls. 13 year old girls will have long ago started their menstrual cycles, meaning they are more than capable of getting pregnant. 13 years old is around the optimal age for childbearing. Anyone can be "fucked to death" - age has nothing to do with it. As a previous member said, marrying 13 year olds was commonplace less than a hundred years ago and it ought to be today.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bride, child, death, fucked, muslim

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mother and child talk of Death Dionysus Original Works 6 01-06-2010 06:52 AM
Princess Bride Lightsabre Kow LOL, Internet 5 10-13-2009 07:41 PM
Bride Can't Stop Laughing During Vows troni LOL, Internet 17 09-07-2009 07:56 AM
How to fix your fucked up xbox360 like I did. [red ring of death, rrod] Rich White Male Fragyard 8 07-26-2009 02:38 PM
Fancy a nice young Christian bride? t-bolt LOL, Internet 36 06-24-2009 08:10 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:34 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.