Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 09-18-2010, 12:50 AM
Serf

Default Oxycodone vs. morphine

I've done oxy and dilaudid a fair amount but I have a good friend of mine who's selling her morphine for cheap as fuck (4 for a pack of cigarettes). but i've never done it before. like what's equivalent to 20 mg of oxy? I know 4 mg of hydromorphone is equal to 10 mg of oxycodone, but I have no idea when it come's to morphine. I've done some research but I can't find anything. I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

Last edited by orangekows; 09-18-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:43 AM
Baron

Default Re: Oxycodone vs. morphine

If it's MScontin, it probably sucks pretty bad.

unless you are rectally administering, or IV.

i'd snorted/crushed/parachuted/eaten these, and have NEVER felt a rush/good feeling from them. They did help with w/d's slightly once.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:54 AM
Knight

Its probably morphine sulphate, and its only really worth it rectally (outside of IV), but I'd still rather just snort/eat some oxy. By far.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:00 AM
Baron

inject them.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:59 AM
Marquis

Morphine is fucking awesome. I like it more than oxy. Either bang it or squirt a solution up yer rectum. It's worth it, no shit.

Oxy is around 3x more potent per mg than morphine, IIRC. At least in terms of analgesia.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,252 Times in 876 Posts
Mad Re: Oxycodone vs. morphine

Oh for the love of opiates there is so much misinformation in this thread it makes me sick.

First of all, the OP didn't specify the mg's.

Secondly, oxy is NOT stronger than morphine. It is stronger than morphine if you take it ORALLY.

Most people on here know about bio-availability, but apparently some don't, and it's an important thing to know if you're going to use drugs and want to make the most of them.

Morphine is stronger than oxy, however oxy feels stronger through some ROA because morphine has a low oral and nasal BA. If you take morphine rectally, or IV, and do the same with oxy, morphine will be much stronger.

Also, 4mg of Dilaudid does NOT equal 10mg of oxy. Don't just say shit unless you know what you're talking about, I'm sure you didn't mean any harm OP and the other responses in this thread aren't making you look too bad in comparison. 4mg of Dilaudid is MUCH stronger than 10mg of oxy, the only way they would be remotely similar is if you took both orally, but 4mg of hydromorphone is still going to be a bit stronger.

When comparing the strengths of drugs, you should compare them as if 100% BA were going to be achieved, so you're comparing the full potency of each drug. 4mg of hydromorphone is more similar to 25-30 mg of oxy.

OP morphine will feel very weak unless you plug it. (Stick it up your ass). It sounds retarded, but do you want to do 20% of the amount of mg's you're getting or damned close to 100%? (I know it's debatable, but I'm sure it's close to 100 based on experience.) All you need is an oral syringe (no needle), a crushed up pill, a tablespoon of water, KY or an alternative. Very simple. Nothing gay about it, just don't tell anyone. If there's a wax matrix (waxy XR pill) use boiling water. If it's just beads in a capsule you can use cold water if it's more convenient.

Otherwise, you will have to IV it or waste the majority of it.

Last edited by IWD; 09-18-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet-Weed-Dude View Post
Oh for the love of opiates there is so much misinformation in this thread it makes me sick.

First of all, the OP didn't specify the mg's.

Secondly, oxy is NOT stronger than morphine. It is stronger than morphine if you take it ORALLY.

Most people on here know about bio-availability, but apparently some don't, and it's an important thing to know if you're going to use drugs and want to make the most of them.

Morphine is stronger than oxy, however oxy feels stronger through some ROA because morphine has a low oral and nasal BA. If you take morphine rectally, or IV, and do the same with oxy, morphine will be much stronger.

Also, 4mg of Dilaudid does NOT equal 10mg of oxy. Don't just say shit unless you know what you're talking about, I'm sure you didn't mean any harm OP and the other responses in this thread aren't making you look too bad in comparison. 4mg of Dilaudid is MUCH stronger than 10mg of oxy, the only way they would be remotely similar is if you took both orally, but 4mg of hydromorphone is still going to be a bit stronger.

When comparing the strengths of drugs, you should compare them as if 100% BA were going to be achieved, so you're comparing the full potency of each drug. 4mg of hydromorphone is more similar to 25-30 mg of oxy.

OP morphine will feel very weak unless you plug it. (Stick it up your ass). It sounds retarded, but do you want to do 20% of the amount of mg's you're getting or damned close to 100%? (I know it's debatable, but I'm sure it's close to 100 based on experience.) All you need is an oral syringe (no needle), a crushed up pill, a tablespoon of water, KY or an alternative. Very simple. Nothing gay about it, just don't tell anyone. If there's a wax matrix (waxy XR pill) use boiling water. If it's just beads in a capsule you can use cold water if it's more convenient.

Otherwise, you will have to IV it or waste the majority of it.
Thank you! You saved me the trouble of writing how people don't know what they are talking about.

Also, it is gay to waste your drugs by not using them effectively. Most of the morphine will be lost if eaten; not worth it in my opinion.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:59 PM
Count

Quote:
Also, 4mg of Dilaudid does NOT equal 10mg of oxy.
Both up the nose, I would say 4mg HM is about equal. Plugging 4mg vs 10mg oxy up the nose, dillie is a bit stronger (but not much). Unles you are banging, dilaudid is pretty shit compared to oxy. Even then duration is for shit and if you have a tolerance, you're going to need quite a bit.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Grand Duke

Send a message via AIM to Clover Send a message via MSN to Clover

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPtotse View Post
If it's MScontin, it probably sucks pretty bad.

unless you are rectally administering, or IV.

i'd snorted/crushed/parachuted/eaten these, and have NEVER felt a rush/good feeling from them. They did help with w/d's slightly once.
I used to take ms contin (granted, I'd always take 2 60s) I would get really fucked up, it had a nice euphoria to it. Then other forms of morphine like the avinzas suck really bad and just made me feel sick.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:18 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaginal Virus View Post
Both up the nose, I would say 4mg HM is about equal. Plugging 4mg vs 10mg oxy up the nose, dillie is a bit stronger (but not much). Unles you are banging, dilaudid is pretty shit compared to oxy. Even then duration is for shit and if you have a tolerance, you're going to need quite a bit.
The amount of misinformation here is astounding. 4 mg's of dilaudid up the nose will be more like snorting 30-40 mg's of oxy. 4 mg's snorted of dilaudid will possibly make a non-tolerant user sick. I've seen it several times.

People here brag about dosages like it's a dick sizing contest.

And for the record I'm a part time prescription narcotic junkie who has a natural low tolerance that takes ages to build up and leaves very quickly, usually within 1 or 2 weeks.

20 mgs of hydrocodone + tonic water feels like what a good bag of dope does to a regular person. I need minuscule doses, and I've been using for almost 5 years regularly, pretty much every other day for the last two. It just won't build.

hell, a half a bottle of codeine cough syrup gives me a hell of a nod. Also mixing opiates FTW.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeno View Post
Only when they ain't got access to the shit.
Exactly. Plus I can control my habit from spiraling out of control. Plus I don't really ever fuck with heroin, which honestly isn't that great(I've never banged it though), but does leave a strong craving for more. So it was never my favorite. I prefer opana and dilaudid, but vicodin and percocets are excellent as well, especially if I combine them with darvocet or codeine, plus tonic water and grapefruits.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Duke

10mgs of oxy equals about 15mgs of morphine. (both oral)
Old 09-18-2010, 08:23 PM
Marquis

Quote:
That's what I meant. My previous chart indicated oxy was 2-3x morphine's strength (PO), but now I find that the ratio is closer to 3:2/1.5x, as ilovechronic posts.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Hmm.. I dunno guys I'm thinking 10mg of oral oxy has got to be stronger than 15mg of oral morphine.. it's probably more like 20-25.

Also, to the guy that said "both up the nose, 4mg dilaudid = about 10mg oxy" you're fairly accurate, because of oxy's bad nasal BA.. but not completely accurate. 4mg of Dilaudid is still a fair bit more potent when both are taken up the nose, I've had a lot of experience with both.

I've seen people (even someone from zoklet) take 6mg of hydromorphone up the nose, and before we could go chill at my place he got too sick to walk and was hurling repeatedly in his toilet.. and his face was all red and shit. he was sick as fuck. Most people with no opiate tolerance could handle 10mg of nasal oxy.. it's not much stronger than taking just 1 5mg percocet orally.. A lot of opiate naive people would probably feel slightly nauseous off of 4mg nasal hydromorph.

It's weird.. I can remember being 15 and taking drugs to get FUCKED up.. not to feel good. Opiates weren't my thing, I was more into weed and mushrooms, dxm, anything that completely fucked you up.. but my Grandpa had like 6 bottles of 120 15mg MS contins, and I knew he didn't take them. I took a bottle, and a friend and I popped 7 of them each. that's only 105mg with a time release, and ORALLY, but I remember being itchy as fuck and almost puking. Now I can snort 200 mg and JUST be itchy, but I won't snort morphine since I tried plugging once. even when I've let my tolerance go down to 0 snorting 2 100's would make me JUST itchy. I guess maybe it never gets to 0 like before you've ever tried opiates when you were a kid.

The first time I ever puked off of an opiate was about 6 months ago, and did a 12mg rail of hydromorphone, then an hour later I did an 18mg line.. Fuck was I ever high. After the second rail (the 18mg HM one) I fucking puked like 4 times in the toilet. I wasn't THAT itchy though, in fact, I hardly ever get itchy from opiates now, even when I'm high. Kind of weird.

I ended up doing 90 6mg hydromorph contins nasally in 8 days. I was doing 18mg lines every time after the second day.. FUCK were those withdrawals hell. Way worse than any oxy withdrawal I've ever had.. I couldn't imagine how bad it would have been had I been mainlining the shit.

Last edited by IWD; 09-18-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:44 PM
Wealthy Merchant

i have a question, is there a reliable source for the bioavailability of all methods of using opiates that has been compiled for easy viewing?

if not, then why hasn't somebody done this yet?
Old 09-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by duder View Post
i have a question, is there a reliable source for the bioavailability of all methods of using opiates that has been compiled for easy viewing?

if not, then why hasn't somebody done this yet?
There is online somewhere, I've found one.. I'm pretty sure I have anyways.

*edit. - Wait, sorry. That wasn't it. I was thinking of an opiate strength conversion chart, and it was based on oral dosages. I guess the reason is some BA's are debatable. Like that of rectal morphine, but I swear it's gotta be close to 100% because it blows snorting and swallowing out of the water.. like it's not just a bit better. It's so much better that you will stick an oral syringe up your ass every time and not care what you're doing to get high. I tried it with dilaudid once and I didn't think much of it. I think snorting dilaudid gets you higher than plugging IMO.. but with morphine.. fuck.

Last edited by IWD; 09-18-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:58 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
There is online somewhere, I've found one.. I'm pretty sure I have anyways.

*edit. - Wait, sorry. That wasn't it. I was thinking of an opiate strength conversion chart, and it was based on oral dosages. I guess the reason is some BA's are debatable. Like that of rectal morphine, but I swear it's gotta be close to 100% because it blows snorting and swallowing out of the water.. like it's not just a bit better. It's so much better that you will stick an oral syringe up your ass every time and not care what you're doing to get high. I tried it with dilaudid once and I didn't think much of it. I think snorting dilaudid gets you higher than plugging IMO.. but with morphine.. fuck.
do you have specific instruction on how to do the rectal thing. also, would you want to do it after taking a shit?

im wondering if people here could construct a chart based on information we know
Old 09-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Marquis

I banged 4mg of hydromorphone and it didn't make me sick. Felt like maybe 30mg oral oxy, perhaps.

Quote:
It's so much better that you will stick an oral syringe up your ass every time and not care what you're doing to get high.
QFT.

Quote:
do you have specific instruction on how to do the rectal thing.
Panthrax made the best guide. Doing it if you feel like you need to take a shit is probably a bad idea.

Last edited by AdMech; 09-20-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Serf

Internet-weed-dude, I was referring to intranasally 4 mg hydromorphone being about the same as 10 mg of oxy, also intranasally. I just need to know the bioavailability of morphine and how much I should put up my nose to equal to about 40 mg oxycontin. I have a fairly high opiate tolerance for someone who only uses them maybe every few weeks or so, and I wanna get a good high going.

I'd take it rectally if the same dose gets me higher than just snorting it, but I'm not gonna inject it. Never have, never will. I already have an addictive personality as it is.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:42 PM
Count

Lol at people thinking 4mg or intranasal HM is strong by any means. No dick sizing, 15mg of oxy up the nose and I'll feel something (thanks to my tolerance has going down considerably) but 4mg of HM up the nose and I don't feel much plus it doesn't last for shit. Even plugging HM didn't do too much for me. I tried to bang it but it just would not fucking dissolve, the Mallenkdrodt brand ones suck for shooting. I was told 4mg IV would be good for my tolerance.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:12 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaginal Virus View Post
Lol at people thinking 4mg or intranasal HM is strong by any means. No dick sizing, 15mg of oxy up the nose and I'll feel something (thanks to my tolerance has going down considerably) but 4mg of HM up the nose and I don't feel much plus it doesn't last for shit. Even plugging HM didn't do too much for me. I tried to bang it but it just would not fucking dissolve, the Mallenkdrodt brand ones suck for shooting. I was told 4mg IV would be good for my tolerance.
It's not potent for me either, I'd say 4mg of nasal hydromorphone is similar to 15mg nasal oxy in terms of strength for me, but neither would fuck me up. I'd slightly feel it.

But from what I've seen from a lot of friends, they can handle blowing an oxy 20, or chewing one, with no opiate tolerance, but a 6mg hydromorph contin crushed up and railed has had many of my friends hurling their guts out and fucked out of their minds. 6mg lines of hydromorphone give me a nice, but mild buzz. Nice enough though.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:49 AM
Knight

Send a message via MSN to Eskorbuto

Injecting morphine gives an awesome rush when injected, but it fades quickly. I say it's worth the money. Tolerance goes up really quickly though.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:52 AM
Duke

When we are talkin equivalents we are talking equianalgesic not equieuphoria. The euphoria is sujective.

6 mgs of hydromorphone = like 24 mgs of hydrocodone. So IWD your friends have very low tolerances.

to those wondering if there is a narcotic converter:
http://www.globalrph.com/narcoticonv.htm

Last edited by ilovechronic; 09-21-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:07 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechronic View Post
When we are talkin equivalents we are talking equianalgesic not equieuphoria. The euphoria is sujective.

6 mgs of hydromorphone = like 24 mgs of hydrocodone. So IWD your friends have very low tolerances.

Well 3 or so that I've seen anyways. I've seen fairly opiate naive girls, that aren't very big do the 6's and be fine. I guess it depends on the person. Most of my friends have never been addicted to opiates though.. I have about 4 friends that do it like I do and have similar tolerances. 12 mg would likely have half of my friends puking.

In before "So 0 friends puking?".
Old 09-21-2010, 02:19 AM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechronic View Post

Great, thanks. It doesn't cover intransally though. I got 4 60 mg morphine and 5 perc 5's for a pack of cigarettes. I'm planning on snorting it. (the morphine, I'm just popping the percocet). I have a relatively high tolerance for someone who doesn't ingest opiates on a regular basis. I can snort 30 mg oxy and not even nod out, just feel great. But apparently the oral dose of 60 mg morphine is equivalent to 40 mg, so I cut it in half, see how I'm feeling when it kicks in and snort the other half if necessary.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:29 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekows View Post
Great, thanks. It doesn't cover intransally though. I got 4 60 mg morphine and 5 perc 5's for a pack of cigarettes. I'm planning on snorting it. (the morphine, I'm just popping the percocet). I have a relatively high tolerance for someone who doesn't ingest opiates on a regular basis. I can snort 30 mg oxy and not even nod out, just feel great. But apparently the oral dose of 60 mg morphine is equivalent to 40 mg, so I cut it in half, see how I'm feeling when it kicks in and snort the other half if necessary.
Crush 2 60's up into 2 tablespoon of water, suck it up into an oral syringe, and squirt the solution into your ass, no matter how gay you might think it sounds.

I fucking dare you.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:32 AM
Serf

I'm not gonna do that. I don't care about it seeming gay because I am, but that's a lot of morphine. I really don't feel like dying tonight!
Old 09-21-2010, 02:38 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
I'm not gonna do that. I don't care about it seeming gay because I am, but that's a lot of morphine. I really don't feel like dying tonight!
No tolerance?

You'll easily be fine with 1 60. You'll never snort it again.. and snorting it is more powerful than eating it.

Just don't drink or take benzos, you'll be good.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:47 AM
Serf

I have a slight tolerance. Definitely not as high as a junkie's though. I snorted 30, not feeling too much. About to put the other half up my nose. Plus I popped 20 mg of oxycodone earlier.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:37 AM
Serf

so last night i snorted the other half, nodded off and today i found out i lost my shit. i'm pissed. inbefore NOT YOUR JOURNAL.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:40 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Crush 2 60's up into 2 tablespoon of water, suck it up into an oral syringe, and squirt the solution into your ass, no matter how gay you might think it sounds.

I fucking dare you.
Don't you just love the idea of a lubricated object shooting a warm liquid into your anal cavity?

I do.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pump that warm stuff right into my butt all night long. Yeah, thats right you dirty bitch.

Ohhhh! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD! YES! YES!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!
Oh! Oh. Oh god. That was so fucking hot...

no homo.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Don't you just love the idea of a lubricated object shooting a warm liquid into your anal cavity?

I do.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pump that warm stuff right into my butt all night long. Yeah, thats right you dirty bitch.

Ohhhh! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD! YES! YES!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!
Oh! Oh. Oh god. That was so fucking hot...

no homo.
Only if it's morphine.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:55 AM
Serf

how much do morphine 60's usually go for on the streets anyway? i get them for like $2.50 a pill so i could DEFINITELY make a profit off of it.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:55 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
how much do morphine 60's usually go for on the streets anyway? i get them for like $2.50 a pill so i could DEFINITELY make a profit off of it.
$10-$15.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:19 AM
Serf

sounds good. i could actually probably make more since around here oxy 80's go for around 60 bucks, and according to that converter thing morphine 60's are equal to 40 mg or oxycodone. morphine's hard to come by around here.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:26 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
sounds good. i could actually probably make more since around here oxy 80's go for around 60 bucks, and according to that converter thing morphine 60's are equal to 40 mg or oxycodone. morphine's hard to come by around here.
Don't trust any of that. Morphine is only cheaper because most people take it orally or nasally because of the horribly low bio-availability of oral or nasal morphine, in which it's weaker than oxycodone. It's twice as strong as oxycodone if you either mainline it, IM it, take it rectally.

edit * AND a quarter the price because no one IRL knows about it. 1/100 druggies anyways. The drug community on zoklet seems a lot more knowledgeable than anyone from any drug scene I've met in real life.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:39 AM
Peasant

Quote:

I fucking dare you.
only way mscotins work
Old 09-23-2010, 05:47 AM
Serf

i wouldnt have a problem with taking it rectally... i know it gets you higher because of a higher bio-availability but it seems like too much effort getting the oral syringe and everything. plus i love the ritual of blowing it. i'd definitely be down to trying it atleast once though.

and internet-weed-dude, do you know the bio-availability of oral and nasally as opposed to rectally? like i said, i looked it up but i couldn't really find any info on it.

Last edited by orangekows; 09-23-2010 at 05:50 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:09 AM
Duke

Quote:
i wouldnt have a problem with taking it rectally... i know it gets you higher because of a higher bio-availability but it seems like too much effort getting the oral syringe and everything. plus i love the ritual of blowing it. i'd definitely be down to trying it atleast once though.

and internet-weed-dude, do you know the bio-availability of oral and nasally as opposed to rectally? like i said, i looked it up but i couldn't really find any info on it.
Intranasal oxycodone is lower than oral. Morphine has a low intranasal and also a low oral due to whats called "first pass metabolism" which means something like 60-90% of the morphine is metabolized before it even gets into the plasma.

rectal is not worth it except maybe with morphine because it could possibly get around all or atleast some of the first pass metabolism.

If you have oxy just fucking pop it seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo84 View Post
only way mscotins work
bullshit, 100mgs a day of mscontin kept me high 24/7 for a year.

orangekows snorting either of them really is not going to get anything out of it besides a quicker onset. The one interesting thing is that a substance called chitosan may really up the BA of morphine sulfate. Chitosan comes from the shell/exoskeleton from a shrimp like creature and can be sourced online or at vitamin stores.
Snorting either of them was never any better for me it just kicked in quicker.
With buprenorphine snorting> sub lingual as far as BA goes.

imagine if people you knew found out how you used drugs if you used them rectally. I don't know what would be worse, you IVing drugs/shooting up or shooting up your drugs rectally to get high haha.

Last edited by ilovechronic; 09-23-2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:34 AM
Serf

ehh, doesn't matter to me, if the bioavailability's higher, the bioavailability's higher. i'm not easily embarrassed anyway... plus i'm gay and everyone knows it, so i really wouldn't give a shit if someone thought it was a gay thing to do. and i'll believe you on the morphine since i've never popped it so i wouldn't know, but i find it hard to believe that oxycodone has a higher bioavailability orally as opposed to intranasally, from personal experience and research.

i'm a vegetarian so chitosan isn't an option as a potentiator for me, but what about grapefruit juice? that's an opiate potentiator from what i've heard, but i've never tried it personally. how long should i wait before ingesting the morphine?