Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > This Just In!

Old 03-18-2011, 04:29 AM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,481 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick
Default Uh-oh... 2C-E in the news

While I like the idea of RC becoming more widely available, I felt like it was important that I bring this kind of thing to everybody's attention here before we get too far ahead in the scene. I don't think there are too many people around Zoklet who would do something stupid like this, but then again, I don't know if there are extenuating circumstances.

http://www.startribune.com/local/north/118182584.html
Quote:
At his news conference Thursday, Sommer said he read an article earlier in the day that said nobody had died from an overdose of 2C-E.

Then he paused and said, "Today, that's no longer the case."
I feel like saying the usual, "What idiots, they fucked it up for the rest of us."
But it isn't like nobody has had a bad trip before. Sometimes you just fuck up, and it doesn't matter if you're using currently-legal research chemicals which very few people can acquire. Drugs don't give a fuck, if you screw up, it doesn't matter what you're intelligence is like because the government will nail you to the wall and then we, the underground drug nerd and chemistry countercultures comprising the generation IV psychonauts, will crucify you for our cause and proceed with a new synthesis for a new analogue.

Meanwhile, we go to our high school classes as the media brainwashes our parents; who in turn barrage the government accusingly with questions such as, "Why are you letting my kids download drugs from the internet instead of censoring every website ever?" or, more recently, this one:

http://www.startribune.com/local/north/118212504.html
Quote:
What is 2C-E?
It is a synthetic hallucinogen and is "just a molecule away" from another synthetic called 2C-B, which is "illegal, extreme and not approved for medical use," says Carol Falkowski, drug abuse strategy officer with the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:35 AM
Count

Default Re: Uh-oh... 2C-E in the news

ah fuck

That was a lot of people tripping too. 10 did it say? Party party
Old 03-18-2011, 04:36 AM
Knight

shit.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:08 AM
Marquis

Drug policy really is so futile
Old 03-18-2011, 05:16 AM
Lab Rat

FUCK.

I swear to god, if that faggot ruined 2C-x's for us all, I'm going to be fucking PISSED.

Honestly though, if you look through his pictures, it's fairly obvious this is a very efficient example of natural selection...

EDIT:

Quote:
I feel like saying the usual, "What idiots, they fucked it up for the rest of us."
But it isn't like nobody has had a bad trip before. Sometimes you just fuck up, and it doesn't matter if you're using currently-legal research chemicals which very few people can acquire.
There is a *big* difference between having a bad trip once in a while, and going into something completely ignorant. "Some of them said they had used the drug in drinks and some chopped it into lines and snorted it," Sommer said. "I think they were very unfamiliar how much could make them overdose."

I have no sympathy for this reckless idiot, or his bastard 6 month old.

Last edited by N0 W4RN1NG; 03-18-2011 at 05:22 AM.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:21 AM
Archduke

Send a message via AIM to Headspin Send a message via Skype™ to Headspin

I blame the niggers.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Procrastination Expert

I have no sympathy for any of these kids, and that's saying a lot since this honestly is tragic. Natural selection I guess...

If they ruined my 2C-E though, ALL OF MY HATE-

Seriously fucking reckless. No one has ever died from 2C-E until this incident, or reported anyway. I really want to know how much they took... I can't even imagine how fucking hard they must have been tripping, and the one kid just died.

Fuck man.

/drunken morning rant

Old 03-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,398 Times in 2,190 Posts

I just got to the part in the article where is says "Robinson has a son about 6 months old..." and went AWWWWW FUCK!!!

Seriously?
Old 03-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Archduke

Eh, sad news I guess. Especially for that 6 month old kid.

Suspicious how it mentions 11 overdoses though, who had to be tracked down to be taken to hospital as they fled. Sounds to me, they just hightailed when the police came, and they were taken to hospital still tripping (the news' 'suffering the effects of overdose').

I wonder what happened with the kid. To die from physical complications would either require taking a fuck load, or allergy; I can't imagine it even being easy to do the first.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:55 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Yeah thats what I was thinking too. I remember the 2cs being more psychedelic than anything. I mean Ive ad REALLy bad trips where I like forgot how to breathe n shit, or started choking on my tongue....but thats fucking rare.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:16 PM
Count

if 2ce needs to be made illegal to stop kids from dying then i think it should be illegal. you guys are pathetic that taking some crappy drug is more important to you than human lives
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░TROLL░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Old 03-18-2011, 12:43 PM
Banned

Old 03-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Procrastination Expert

I feel bad for the kid, and when he grows up and learns how his dad died he's never gonna want to try psychedelics.

Ruined lives man...

ALWAYS do your research before trying a new drug. Especially if it's an RC that is also one of the most powerful psychedelic substances out there.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:48 PM
Baron

The formation of the Temple has never been more important than now. It is more urgent now that the tainted minds are using our sacred compounds irresponsibly. They must be preserved for the purification of our land and the integrity of our spirits. The time has come for the word of the Temple to be spoken. Our intentions will not be misinterpreted, our mission is pure, our time is now. Join me.
N0 W4RN1NG (03-18-2011), RIPtotse (03-18-2011), White Jesus (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,401 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1711 View Post
I wonder what happened with the kid. To die from physical complications would either require taking a fuck load, or allergy; I can't imagine it even being easy to do the first.
Or he could have had a pre-existing medical condition that would have been heavily exacerbated by any sort of stimulation, especially if he, say, had heart problems or something. I remember in a BDF mislabelled as 2C-B-FLY overdose trip report I read, the dude that died had taken 9 mg and had some sort of heart condition, and his girlfriend took 4 mg and his friend/brother took 10 mg.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:50 PM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,481 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

You guys make a great point. It isn't as though he just had a bad trip; he fucking died. And it's probably not because he made an honest mistake either, if he was taking it through any of the mentioned ROA. I feel sympathy for the child, and for the fact that he died in an intoxicated state which probably got to the point where he couldn't reflect on his life very clearly, much less think about what he did. But dammit I just hope pill-popping party hosts aren't getting their paws on legal drugs when they don't know how to use them safely in the first place. It ruins them for those of us who can take them responsibly and, more importantly to people like that child who will grow up without a father, it can leave them and their friends dead.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 3,119 Times in 2,110 Posts

People get far too wound up when their precious drugs harm someone.

There's more important things in life than the legality of some little known chemicals.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:02 PM
Lab Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarniwoop View Post
People get far too wound up when their precious drugs harm someone.

There's more important things in life than the legality of some little known chemicals.
Of course. I mean, the legality of the more well-known chemicals is important, too.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:07 PM
Archduke

Send a message via AIM to Headspin Send a message via Skype™ to Headspin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
Yeah thats what I was thinking too. I remember the 2cs being more psychedelic than anything. I mean Ive ad REALLy bad trips where I like forgot how to breathe n shit, or started choking on my tongue....but thats fucking rare.
Yeah, that is some scary shit. I forgot what light was once. I forgot what a concept was too now that I think about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNKydM4hZRI
Old 03-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,166 Posts

So how much did these dumb fuckers take? I seen people snort 40-60mgs and I don't see how you could even bring yourself to blow much more than that. He would had to buy a shit load and somehow not have been able to know how much to take? Or he was tryg to be a hardass
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
N0 W4RN1NG (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeometricGyarados4 View Post
So how much did these dumb fuckers take? I seen people snort 40-60mgs and I don't see how you could even bring yourself to blow much more than that.
That's either not true, or it wasn't pure (or at all) 2C-E.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Stamos View Post
The formation of the Temple has never been more important than now. It is more urgent now that the tainted minds are using our sacred compounds irresponsibly. They must be preserved for the purification of our land and the integrity of our spirits. The time has come for the word of the Temple to be spoken. Our intentions will not be misinterpreted, our mission is pure, our time is now. Join me.
my nigga
Old 03-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Regular

Thanked 1,341 Times in 810 Posts
Grin Re: Uh-oh... 2C-E in the news

Quote:
2C-E is active in small doses; 10mg is enough to have a moderately hard trip.

From personal experience, ~60mg puts your heart rate way up and gives you very bad hot and cold flushes, like a fever (it also fucks your mind in the ass). 2Cs also have a steep dose-response curve. It's more than plausible that people railed 100-200mg of the stuff, which could easily be lethal with pre-existing conditions to exacerbate the effects. They won't have simply been tripping if they took anything close to that much, they'll have been totally out of their minds.

2Cs seem safe when used correctly (2C-T-7 the exception, I think), but they've never struck me as the kind of thing you can cane at stupidly high doses without negative consequences like LSD. It's definitely not something that should be readily available or sold publicly through RC sites, but it's unfortunately starting to become like that.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:25 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,166 Posts

Quote:
That's either not true, or it wasn't pure (or at all) 2C-E.
Wrong
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
Old 03-18-2011, 06:35 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Happy View Post
2Cs seem safe when used correctly (2C-T-7 the exception, I think), but they've never struck me as the kind of thing you can cane at stupidly high doses without negative consequences like LSD. It's definitely not something that should be readily available or sold publicly through RC sites, but it's unfortunately starting to become like that.
I'd prefer them to be more widely available, especially here, where we can't just order them online. 2C-B is easily enough, but as an increasingly casual drug user, it's often frustrating that getting 2C-E is hit and miss.

And Gyarados, 60mg orally is plausible (but still stupidly high), insufflating that amount is ridiculous though. Might not have been 'cut' at a later date, but if that was the case, it definitely wasn't shipped pure.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Regular

Quote:
I'd prefer them to be more widely available, especially here, where we can't just order them online. 2C-B is easily enough, but as an increasingly casual drug user, it's often frustrating that getting 2C-E is hit and miss.
How do you get 2C-B easily? I've come across the stuff once, but I was happily ordering 2C-I and 2C-E online for ages and could have bought 2C-D, 2C-P and 2C-T-2 as well. 2C-B is internationally controlled and sources for it are really hard to come by, in my experience.

I suspect that most of what's sold as 2C-B on the street is 2C-I.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Archduke

Off an old friend/dealer.

Literally the only connection I have for anything; but if he's out of 2C-*, MDMA crystal, LSD e.t.c. then it's tough shit. I don't think he's ever not had 2C-B, though I have no interest in it, but occasionally also has 2C-E and 2C-I.

I couldn't vouch that it's definitely not 2C-I, though I can't imagine it would be considering he has that as a separate chemical. I'm also quite confident he wouldn't ever dupe me, and definitely confident that he knows his shit enough to not be getting duped from whatever his source might be.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Lab Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Happy View Post
How do you get 2C-B easily? I've come across the stuff once, but I was happily ordering 2C-I and 2C-E online for ages and could have bought 2C-D, 2C-P and 2C-T-2 as well. 2C-B is internationally controlled and sources for it are really hard to come by, in my experience.

I suspect that most of what's sold as 2C-B on the street is 2C-I.
There *are* reputable places to get legit 2C-B. They're very expensive, however. A friend of mine really wanted the stuff, so I just made an order for him. $100 for 250mg. Don't ask me for the sauze on this one, because I really can't give it out.

But if you're in the right circles, Bees are very easily found.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Duke

This is easily the biggest tragedy since they banned MDMA. 2C-E was awesome, no matter how much shit everyone else I know who tried it talked on it. Fucking fuck.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:37 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0 W4RN1NG View Post
There *are* reputable places to get legit 2C-B. They're very expensive, however. A friend of mine really wanted the stuff, so I just made an order for him. $100 for 250mg. Don't ask me for the sauze on this one, because I really can't give it out.

But if you're in the right circles, Bees are very easily found.

OIC

Thx bro
Old 03-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicated Shaman View Post
This is easily the biggest tragedy since they banned MDMA. 2C-E was awesome, no matter how much shit everyone else I know who tried it talked on it. Fucking fuck.

It's really sad because it has not even been confirmed to be 2c-e yet, yet they are already trying push a legislation that will ban 2c-e along with synthetic cannabinoids.

Quote:
"He said it was legal and that you could buy it online and in sex shops and stuff," Robinson said. "He made it seem like it was no big deal."

Robinson said he wasn't interested and left. He said his brother stayed.

"My guess is that he was a little upset," Robinson said. "He was trying to do well and work things out with the mother of the child, but I think he just wanted to forget about things for a little while."

That was the last time he saw his brother conscious.

Andy Young, a friend of Trevor Robinson's who was not at the party, said Friday that he and Robinson had tried 2C-E in the past, as had several of their friends. From the accounts he heard about the party, Young said, the drug did not have the same effect it usually did.

"So he just took more and more and more and all of a sudden Trevor started freaking out," Young said.
http://www.twincities.com/ci_17648752?nclick_check=1
Old 03-19-2011, 09:32 PM
Grandest Duke

Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,566 Posts

"You're not the boss of me!"

*dies*
Old 03-19-2011, 09:39 PM
Regular

Shit, even my hardcore overdose didn't result in any bad physical effects. Wonder what his dose was.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Grandest Duke

Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,566 Posts

Don't forget that he might have had other shit in his blood too. It can take weeks to do a full blood-work scan.

If you're a 19 yr old dude w/kid you don't need no stinkin' rules and don't have any need to read the directions about anything. Because you are tough/bad-ass/cool. Dead too, but that's beside the point.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:52 PM
Baron

Any resulting legislation will be the death of the RC scene.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Banned

Im glad that pussy died.

He clearly couldn't handle his shit.....
Old 03-19-2011, 11:42 PM
Lab Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend View Post
Any resulting legislation will be the death of the RC scene.
Yup, this seems like a catalyst for the PEAs to me...
Old 03-19-2011, 11:45 PM
Wealthy Merchant

stupid fucking kids.

stupid fucking society that thinks stupid kids is a good reason to ban tools of the mind.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0omnidirectional View Post
It's really sad because it has not even been confirmed to be 2c-e yet, yet they are already trying push a legislation that will ban 2c-e along with synthetic cannabinoids.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_17648752?nclick_check=1
"Andy Young, a friend of Trevor Robinson's who was not at the party, said Friday that he and Robinson had tried 2C-E in the past, as had several of their friends. From the accounts he heard about the party, Young said, the drug did not have the same effect it usually did.

"So he just took more and more and more
and all of a sudden Trevor started freaking out," Young said."

And I doubt it matters that it's not confirmed to be 2C-E. It's not going to be banned because it's a threat to public health and safety, it's going to be banned because it's an increasingly popular recreational RC and it suits somebody's agenda to ban it.

Because we can win the war on drugs!
Old 03-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Knight

Hey guys, these douchefucks are our representatives for the media:

http://stmedia.startribune.com/image...dose031811.jpg
http://stmedia.startribune.com/image...erdose0319.jpg
http://stmedia.startribune.com/image...erdose0318.jpg

How does that make you feel?

Last edited by darkus; 03-21-2011 at 06:43 PM.