Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > This Just In!

Old 01-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Destroyer of worlds

Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,129 Posts
Hypno-HAI Mom sends teen daughter to get her hymen fixed so her step-dad could fuck a virgin

What the fuccckkk:

Quote:
HONG KONG - A mother sent her 17-year-old daughter for a hymen-repair operation before arranging for her husband to rape the girl, reported Hong Kong Chinese daily Ming Pao.

She also allegedly asked the girl to pose nude for the 37-year-old man.

The teenager said this in a court hearing in Hong Kong after rape charges were filed against her stepfather.

She said her parents had divorced when she was seven years old, after which her mother married the accused.

When she was 16, she said her 39-year old mother persuaded her to have sex with her stepfather.

"My mother wanted to fulfill his wish to bed a virgin, so she asked me to have sex with him but I was already not one, by then" she said.

She said when her mother found out, she forced her to get her hymen 'fixed' and threatened to cut off her fingers if she refused.

The girl eventually agreed to undergo the surgery in May last year.

After that, her mother planned a family holiday to Cheung Chau, with the aim of getting her husband to have sex with the girl.

The man, however, could not wait and raped the teenager at their home.

The teenager told the court that she had complained about the rape to her mother but she did not do anything to help her.

She then lodged a police report as advised by her boyfriend and a social worker.

The defence counsel, however, said the teenager had made up the story after her stepfather refused to buy her a laptop.

The court hearing continues.
Source: http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%...23-259798.html

So the dude had the fantasy of having sex with a virgin, but the mom's daughter wasn't one. So she forced her daughter to have her hymen "fixed" or she would cut her fingers off. She got it 'fixed', but before they could all have a nice family trip together where the dude would tap that virgin ass, he raped her. Dude couldn't wait I suppose.

lol, Asians you so crazy.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
N0 W4RN1NG (01-25-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Duke

Default Re: Mom sends teen daughter to get her hymen fixed so her step-dad could fuck a virgi

Let me tell ya what "Like a Virgin"'s about. It's about some cooze who's a regular fuck machine. I mean all the time, morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

Then one day she meets a John Holmes motherfucker, and it's like, whoa baby. This mother fucker's like Charles Bronson in "The Great Escape." He's diggin tunnels. Now she's gettin this serious dick action, she's feelin something she ain't felt since forever. Pain.

It hurts. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt. Her pussy should be Bubble-Yum by now. But when this cat fucks her, it hurts. It hurts like the first time. The pain is reminding a fuck machine what is was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a Virgin."
16bit (01-27-2011), CASPER (01-25-2011), Creepy Lurker Dude (01-25-2011), Evil con Carne (01-29-2011), TLV (04-13-2011), Township Rebellion (04-13-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Procrastination Expert

Default Re: Mom sends teen daughter to get her hymen fixed so her step-dad could fuck a virgi

^ win!
Old 01-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Troutzenberg

Thanked 3,934 Times in 2,557 Posts

Last edited by CountBlah; 07-30-2012 at 04:31 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,187 Times in 2,154 Posts

Unless, of course, his defense counsel is telling the truth.

Bitches are crazy and cry rape all the time just cos they dont get their own way. I wouldnt be surprised she did make this up just cos he didnt buy her a laptop.

Last edited by reject; 01-25-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:26 PM
The Belbet Bog

Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,340 Posts

this story is a laugh-a-line times ten
Old 01-25-2011, 05:48 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarniwoop View Post
Unless, of course, hed defense counsel is telling the truth.

Bitches are crazy and cry rape all the time just cos they dont get their own way. I wouldnt be surprised she did make this up just cos he didnt buy her a laptop.
This. QFT
Old 01-25-2011, 06:24 PM
Destroyer of worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarniwoop View Post
Unless, of course, his defense counsel is telling the truth.

Good point. Specially from Horny 16 y/o Japs.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:40 PM
Grandest Duke

Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,624 Posts

I'd fill her laptop.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Marquis

Well, if she really had the surgery, then it's clear that she isn't making it up. She couldn't afford it unless her parents paid for it.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Grandest Duke

Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,624 Posts

Heck. I would have gone in there and worked on that thing for free!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:18 PM
Banned

now I definitely want to find a wife like that!!!

thats awesome

I'd definitely fuck her and her daughter

nothing like fucking a 12-16 year old virgin
Benjamin Linus (01-27-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 07:20 PM
Grand Duke

she coulda just got a disposable hymen
http://www.ttnet.net/ttnet/gotoprd/H...3313930333.htm
Old 01-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Destroyer of worlds

Fuck yeah, Science...?
Old 04-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeAsh View Post
Let me tell ya what "Like a Virgin"'s about. It's about some cooze who's a regular fuck machine. I mean all the time, morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

Then one day she meets a John Holmes motherfucker, and it's like, whoa baby. This mother fucker's like Charles Bronson in "The Great Escape." He's diggin tunnels. Now she's gettin this serious dick action, she's feelin something she ain't felt since forever. Pain.

It hurts. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt. Her pussy should be Bubble-Yum by now. But when this cat fucks her, it hurts. It hurts like the first time. The pain is reminding a fuck machine what is was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a Virgin."

Epic, good shit Comrade. Classic post.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosenSphinx View Post
Epic, good shit Comrade. Classic post.
You are aware that is a quote from a movie, right?
Old 04-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Malkavian

Thanked 5,718 Times in 3,748 Posts

Quote:

http://dickdickdickdickdickdickdickdick.ytmnd.com/
Old 04-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Baron

Quote:

It's the world's smallest violin, and it's playing just for ComradeAsh.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Malkavian

http://ilovedicks.ytmnd.com/
Old 04-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Destroyer of worlds

Mad Re: Mom sends teen daughter to get her hymen fixed so her step-dad could fuck a virgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
http://wubwub2.ytmnd.com/
Old 04-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Malkavian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperxtreme View Post
Is it a coincidence that the best ytmnd is completely made of the ol' Shat? I think not.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,392 Times in 1,641 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Lister View Post
You are aware that is a quote from a movie, right?
resevoir dogs ain't it? in the cafe scene.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:43 AM
The Belbet Bog

Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,340 Posts

i counted the "dicks" in that quote and there was one too many.

edit: counted again - TWO too many?!