Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 04-19-2011, 05:06 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,470 Posts
Default How to properly store urine?

So I'am bound to get tested for a job I'am after and have a friend who can give me clean urine. It's just I have no idea how to store it and will need it on call for a week and then some.

Whats the best way to go about this? Also any techniques for bringing it in? Condom full of piss or any special little trick?
Old 04-19-2011, 05:40 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 4,504 Times in 2,912 Posts
Default Re: How to properly store urine?

Container in the fridge should work just fine. If your only fridge happens to be shared with people who wouldn't appreciate a container of urine in it, you should still be fine just keeping it in a dark closet.

As far as how you should go in with it...does someone stay in the room with you/breathe down your neck as you're giving the sample? I know a lot of places do, but I was on felony probation for 3 years in Ohio and they never went into the bathrooms with anyone; they didn't even stand outside the door.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:31 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

It's just a random drug testing center for a simple warehouse job so I'am unsure if they will be in the same room.

I'am thinking of just putting it in a condom and tying a knot in it. Then wear that to the test and have a pin in the waistband of my boxers.

Even if their in the same room as long as their not staring down my dick I can still pull that one off
Old 04-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,340 Times in 1,600 Posts

no freeze it, i was on weekly piss tests for 2 years when i did my detox. they tested the exact same sample for nearly a year at one stage of it. when you need it just sit it in a big bowl of near boiling water for a while. note you may need to top up the hot water a couple of times, specially if you need it body temp. depends how big the bowl you use is. try and freeze in a plastic bottle as putting a freezing cold glass bottle into hot water can crack the glass and you suddenly find yourself sans sample, like i did once. i was lucky to have not used for a few days tho and came up clean.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:49 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

I cant see freezing it being a good idea....
Old 04-19-2011, 07:00 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

You'll be fine, very few companies are going to splurge on expensive drug tests for things like entry-level warehouse jobs. The only reason why they're probably bothering to test you in the first place is because I'm assuming that you'll be working around/with some type of heavy machinery.

You're still going to have to submit a sample that's the right temperature, however. A lot of people use those hand-warmers that you can get at camping supply stores. Even the cheapest drug testing agencies will reject your sample if the temperature or color are off.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:11 PM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erorr View Post
I cant see freezing it being a good idea....
why? i know from personal experience that it works perfectly, and you've never done before, so wtf. you can take my advice if you want, i have done hundreds of piss tests, i know more than any kidiot on here. in fact there isn't much i dont know about taking them. its up to you, you did ask for advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PoC View Post
You're still going to have to submit a sample that's the right temperature, however. A lot of people use those hand-warmers that you can get at camping supply stores. Even the cheapest drug testing agencies will reject your sample if the temperature or color are off.
thats terrible advice. you know when they check the tempreture it has to be within 1 or 2 degree's of body temp? thats 1 or 2 degree's either way, if its over they will also reject it.

you put it in a small bottle and keep it in your underpants for a good hour before the test. preferably warm it to roughly body temp and then keep it as tight in between your legs if you can.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:16 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Quote:
Originally Posted by is all mememememe with me View Post
why? i know from personal experience that it works perfectly, and you've never done before, so wtf. you can take my advice if you want, i have done hundreds of piss tests, i know more than any kidiot on here. in fact there isn't much i dont know about taking them. its up to you, you did ask for advice.

thats terrible advice. you know when they check the tempreture it has to be within 1 or 2 degree's of body temp? thats 1 or 2 degree's either way, if its over they will also reject it.

you put it in a small bottle and keep it in your underpants for a good hour before the test. preferably warm it to roughly body temp and then keep it as tight in between your legs if you can.
I just cant see it turning to ice and thawing all over again as something that upholds the integrity of it.

So what about say freezing it and than unthawing it. Doing the boiling water trick than putting it in say two gutted sharpies (or pens). I can easily hide them in each leg near my groin.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
I'm well aware of that; I said they'd reject it if the temperature was off, not just if the temperature was cold. And as far as the handwarmers go, I too think it's a stupid idea but it's what I've read about people doing fairly often on here over the years and having never needed to do so myself I can't personally attest to that method's effectiveness.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Duke

I wouldnt keep it for more than 24-48 hours .
Old 04-19-2011, 09:39 PM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
I just cant see it turning to ice and thawing all over again as something that upholds the integrity of it.

So what about say freezing it and than unthawing it. Doing the boiling water trick than putting it in say two gutted sharpies (or pens). I can easily hide them in each leg near my groin.
well all i can say is try it, then youll see. freeze half and try some other way and then let us know which is best. as for the pen, could work, just make sure the end is secure. and in that case id say put it in your cheeks, youll get a better body temp there.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:15 PM
Serf

Quote:
put it in your cheeks, youll get a better body temp there.
Yea, Try that...
Old 04-20-2011, 07:08 AM
Archduke

Thanked 1,123 Times in 850 Posts

Fridge. But when you go in for the job make sure you tape it to your inner thigh or somewhere where it can warm up again.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:15 AM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

I'am gonna fill up two pen tubes with the urine. You all know the plastic cap they put on the ends of them. I'am simply going to put one on each side than take both pens and put them right on each side of my crotch/crevice of my leg/junk.

Just use bandage tape and make sure they stay nice and snug in there to get to the perfect temp.

I'd assume it to work out just fine? Yes/No?
Old 04-20-2011, 07:29 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,420 Times in 1,604 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DiStOrTiOn

Quote:
i doubt it has to be within 1-2 degrees. there are too many variables for them to place temp within that margin. the sample volume, the relative humidity in that room, the temperature in that room and temperature of the cup along with its thermal conductivity, whether or not you fully grasped the cup and how long it was exposed outside the body before they received it would all have to be factored in and most places are not talented enough to do any of that

i'm guessing as long as its within 10, maybe even 15 degrees fahrenheit they can't say for certain if its fake or an effect of the environmental
Old 04-20-2011, 07:33 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,420 Times in 1,604 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DiStOrTiOn

Quote:

freezing or heating it too much would denature some of the proteins in it. if they check for them it would be a problem
Old 04-20-2011, 10:26 AM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

You gotta remember its just going to be some center you go to for a piss test for a simple job. It's not some extravagant set up, I'am unsure how extensive it really is but I'am sure they dont go that far out of their way.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by distortion View Post
i doubt it has to be within 1-2 degrees. there are too many variables for them to place temp within that margin. the sample volume, the relative humidity in that room, the temperature in that room and temperature of the cup along with its thermal conductivity, whether or not you fully grasped the cup and how long it was exposed outside the body before they received it would all have to be factored in and most places are not talented enough to do any of that

i'm guessing as long as its within 10, maybe even 15 degrees fahrenheit they can't say for certain if its fake or an effect of the environmental
there is a thermometer strip on the side of the cup, they look at it as soon as you come out. the tempreture would not have dropped more than a couple of degree's by then. did you think they stood there and dipped a thermometer in it or something. now they even have a lid that snaps on the cup, you have to put it on as soon as you have done the sample. the one's we use here now, probably will there too, have this hollow round bar going through the middle of the sample inside the cup. i'm pretty sure the end of the thermastrip goes into this, then they have this other bar that they push into the hollow part and which releases the urine onto the testing strip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by distortion View Post
freezing or heating it too much would denature some of the proteins in it. if they check for them it would be a problem
maybe if they were to send it off for a Gas Chromatography test. but this is very expensive and is only used if you give a positive and despute the finding of the strip test. as you'll be using clean urine and the test will always come back negative there will be no reason for them to go to such time and expense.

Quote:
You gotta remember its just going to be some center you go to for a piss test for a simple job. It's not some extravagant set up, I'am unsure how extensive it really is but I'am sure they dont go that far out of their way.
exactly. just do like i said and you'll be golden. seriously i have done hundreds of these tests over the years. the only problem you'll have is knowing what days you'll be tested as they will probably want to spring it on you when you don't expect it. except for while i was in jail, i had the luxery of having appointments so i knew exactly what time and day i was to be tested. if you are told a day or more beforehand then you have no reason to worry.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:48 AM
Selfish Cunt

very similar to these. you can see the thermastrip on the front. the black strip.

http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CDwQ8wIwAg#
Old 04-20-2011, 11:25 AM
Selfish Cunt

thats the exact one we use. by the way, i was talking in celcius, so i'm guessing your talking farenheight. so that would make a difference, but that still only gives you 3.5f degrees either way.

http://www.usscreeningsource.com/Int...ulteration.htm
Old 04-21-2011, 09:02 AM
Peasant

To get urine to be your body temperature, put a small amount of clean urine in a condom, tape it below your abdominal region. Make sure you put enough that it fills up the cup to the minimum line. If you put too much it takes longer to heat up. Be very careful when you get the urine out. If you poke a hole, get ready for the condom to bust and urine to go everywhere, so you want to have the condom in the cup as you poke the hole.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:15 AM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick View Post
To get urine to be your body temperature, put a small amount of clean urine in a condom, tape it below your abdominal region. Make sure you put enough that it fills up the cup to the minimum line. If you put too much it takes longer to heat up. Be very careful when you get the urine out. If you poke a hole, get ready for the condom to bust and urine to go everywhere, so you want to have the condom in the cup as you poke the hole.
or pinch the end and then rip it a little. but you do risk the condom busting while your carrying it. would be very embarrasing and leave you sans clean sample.