Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 05-31-2011, 03:15 PM
Duke

Default Safest way for drug dealers talk on the phone?

Or anyone to communicate anonymously?

An idea I have is to have a pager maybe and carry an old fashioned rotary desk/wall phone in your car and know houses that you know the peoples schedule, and when you get a page just go to a persons outside phone box and plug the phone in and call them back.

Pay phones are disappearing and I think the police listen to them anyway because of an experience I had with them.

EDIT: even if the police was trying to get you, and instead of using strangers phone lines, and instead used a lot of peoples phone you knew (since it's easier to know when they are home and not) the police aren't going to tap all of their phones to get you on them would they? That doesn't sound legal, and I think that box is where you bug the phone at, so would it even work if you plug the phone up outside?

Last edited by ACE_187; 05-31-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:17 PM
Baron

Default Re: Safest way for drug dealers talk on the phone?

Only phone conversation is "Hey man, good time to visit for a while?" and then you go over there and do it and don't worry about the phone.
JoePedo (06-01-2011)
Old 05-31-2011, 03:19 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Only phone conversation is "Hey man, good time to visit for a while?" and then you go over there and do it and don't worry about the phone.
But if you do that it's like what? you go over there with your stash and scale? That doesn't seem like a good idea either. Not to mention I also don't like the idea of them being able to track you with cell phones. They couldn't do that this way.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:21 PM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Thats pretty much the best way, Otherwise you could try speakin hood, But your best bet (if your goin to khop some WEIGHT.) would be to stick with Jack's Idear
Old 05-31-2011, 03:23 PM
Duke

Of course you still use codes but you need to communicate with people on the phone sometimes to know things to do. The thing on the pay phones I mentioned I was talking crazy and told the guy where/when to meet and I think the police were listening to it and I almost got caught. But even using codes you still need to know how much. You could just use pagers for certain codes I guess.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:26 PM
Duke

Are there any other places that have these phone boxes? Do businesses have them? Just to avoid someone coming outside when you are on the phone and being like 'what the fuck are you doing?'
Old 05-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_187 View Post
Of course you still use codes but you need to communicate with people on the phone sometimes to know things to do. The thing on the pay phones I mentioned I was talking crazy and told the guy where/when to meet and I think the police were listening to it and I almost got caught. But even using codes you still need to know how much. You could just use pagers for certain codes I guess.
can you elaborate on your story? it's interesting.

on the codes thing, you could just have a code word, like, "dog" and if you work the word into the conversation, then that means to come over. for example: this damn dog crapped on my lawn/
Old 05-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,166 Posts

i usually say like hey do you have any tickets left? or i need to reserve a spot/table for X amount of people. or can you help me out on problem 2? yeah the answer is 8500. or whatever
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
Old 05-31-2011, 03:46 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by testerman View Post
can you elaborate on your story? it's interesting.

on the codes thing, you could just have a code word, like, "dog" and if you work the word into the conversation, then that means to come over. for example: this damn dog crapped on my lawn/
Like 5 years ago I called someone on a payphone and talked about meeting him in a specific location and talked about exactly what I was meeting him for and I got there and looked for him and couldn't find him. (it was in the parking lot to this community park) and it only had one entrance/exit. So I got back in my car and was leaving and there were two cops and had some guy stopped and had him out of his car talking to him. It could have been nothing but it scared me away from payphones.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:10 PM
Mud Farmer

Arrow Re: Safest way for drug dealers talk on the phone?

The safest way for a drug dealer to talk on the phone is to not talk on the phone
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
jolt890 (06-12-2011)
Old 05-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Serf

Ideally a dealer would have a routine worked out with clients in advance so that all those details are known, and all that needs to be worked out is the "when".
Old 05-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Archduke

Why don't you & the dealer each get burner phones & switch to a new one every week? When you see each other in person each week, give each other the number for a new burner.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:28 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,259 Times in 1,482 Posts

"Hey, man, did you watch the 90210 finale?"
Old 05-31-2011, 10:33 PM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

Anonymous telecommunication is difficult if your a "street" dealer (eg: if people are calling you all day every day looking for shit). When SWIM was getting a lot of drugz mailed to him from across the country he would talk to his supplier over xbox live
Old 05-31-2011, 10:41 PM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
Anonymous telecommunication is difficult if your a "street" dealer (eg: if people are calling you all day every day looking for shit). When SWIM was getting a lot of drugz mailed to him from across the country he would talk to his supplier over xbox live
Lol that's actually a really good idea. The most anonymous way disposable cell phones but not really practical for a dealer. Good if you have other reasons to stay anonymous though.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:45 PM
Knight

dont forget to give every customer a different name or nickname...dont be known as jimminycricket by everyone
Old 05-31-2011, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Or anyone to communicate anonymously?

An idea I have is to have a pager maybe and carry an old fashioned rotary desk/wall phone in your car and know houses that you know the peoples schedule, and when you get a page just go to a persons outside phone box and plug the phone in and call them back.

Pay phones are disappearing and I think the police listen to them anyway because of an experience I had with them.

EDIT: even if the police was trying to get you, and instead of using strangers phone lines, and instead used a lot of peoples phone you knew (since it's easier to know when they are home and not) the police aren't going to tap all of their phones to get you on them would they? That doesn't sound legal, and I think that box is where you bug the phone at, so would it even work if you plug the phone up outside?
Them Nine Pieces, they Tony Parkers
Them Whole Thangs, they Bob Barkers
My Area Code is 225, that stands, for 2 and a quarter.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:20 PM
Serf

Your pager idea is not abad on. get the pager. but when you get the page call them using a burn phone. they can be bought for like 10 bucks and come with 10 mins of talk time. they are reload-able to but i would only reload them once with like only 30 more minutes. then which to another phone.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:32 PM
Haiti's Forum Agency

Thanked 2,461 Times in 1,758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the young one View Post
Your pager idea is not abad on. get the pager. but when you get the page call them using a burn phone. they can be bought for like 10 bucks and come with 10 mins of talk time. they are reload-able to but i would only reload them once with like only 30 more minutes. then which to another phone.
then what the fuck does he do with the hundreds of phones he's going to go through in a year? Just toss them and have them fuck up the environment? Real fucking smart there.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:36 PM

Thanked 1,708 Times in 1,166 Posts

Just slip it in there.

"Yo, I'll get a medium meat lovers, 12 hot wings, an 8-ball, and a bottle of Coke."

"Pick up or delivery?"

"Pick up."

"Okay, please stop by in about 45 minutes."
Crashwangdoodle (06-12-2011), N0 W4RN1NG (06-11-2011)
Old 05-31-2011, 11:38 PM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander224 View Post
then what the fuck does he do with the hundreds of phones he's going to go through in a year? Just toss them and have them fuck up the environment? Real fucking smart there.
blow up phones are cheap as shit and who gives a FUCK about the environment? Shit by the time we've done enough damage to gravely affect our way of life me, my children, my childrens children, my childrens childrens children, and my children's children's children's children will be all dead so my question to you is WHO GIVES A FUCK
Old 05-31-2011, 11:58 PM
Baron

hey man you made some dinner??

yeah man its cooked, come over/nah man, i forgot the chicken.

switch it up lol
or use disposable phones for a week/ setup meetings and meet face to face 'let's go to the park', etc

no numbers or obvious code lol
Old 06-01-2011, 03:49 AM
Baron

Its literally all sketchy but do it anyways until the heat gets on, just know when to get out.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:50 AM
Baron

I used to meet some people in like hallmark and other assorted stupid stores with brown paper bags full of large quantities lul
Old 06-01-2011, 04:09 AM
Happily Eccentric

Quote:
Safest way for drug dealers talk on the phone?
By understanding the warrant system.

A search warrant for your house is NOT a warrant to tap your phone. A warrant to tap one phone is NOT a warrant to tap another phone. Etc, etc.

So, with your 10,000 prepaid cellphones, EVEN if they're investigating you (or someone you call/who calls you), and EVEN if they go get a warrant to tap your phone - the next phone's clean.

30 seconds per phone, cash only, switch phones in the middle of calls, trade 'em off to someone else when the 20 minutes of prepaid time (or whatever) runs out.

It's REALLY a bitch when someone starts a conversation on a phone you're tapping, then moves it to three other phones you don't have a warrant for before it gets juicy.

~shrug~ Smalltime, but useful. They should have a warrant (or link to you) for ZERO of your prepaids anyway, but in case they get one, make sure it does no good.

I'll let your own intelligence figure out "good points in a conversation to switch phones besides the time thing" - i.e., what would be a bitch if the tape can't connect part of conversation a with part of conversation b.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

(the poster is in no way affiliated with the campaign)

[url]http://www.pixiq.com/contributors/248[/url]
[url]http://www.righttorecord.org/[/url]
Old 06-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady View Post
Why don't you & the dealer each get burner phones & switch to a new one every week? When you see each other in person each week, give each other the number for a new burner.
yeah that's going to get expensive. Unless your some big time dealer.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Baron

Quote:
But if you do that it's like what? you go over there with your stash and scale? That doesn't seem like a good idea either. Not to mention I also don't like the idea of them being able to track you with cell phones. They couldn't do that this way.
Yeah, it's true I guess. Ideally I think I would want a place where people would come that I had somehow acquired with no ties to my real identity, but if I wanted to visit people I'd have to make runs with small quantities to avoid carrying legally stupid amounts.

The point is, anyway, not that it has to be a certain way. If no one can go to anyone's house, that's fine, it can still work.

Customer: Hey man, got a little while to meet up for a drink and a chat?
Dealer: Sure, [suggests place they don't go to all the time because patterns are BAD]
(And then they do it and don't worry about the phone.)

The point is, anyway, that there's no need to discuss anything over the phone except the actual getting together. You can talk about drugs in person. It's not like no one knows why the two are getting together anyway.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Bringer of Evil

Thanked 1,745 Times in 884 Posts

Back when I used heroin, I used to have the following conversation:

Drug Dealer: "Yeah?"

Me: "Hey. I need to come see you."

Drug Dealer: "What'cha want?"

Me: "A breast and two fries."

Drug Dealer: "Aight, meet me at "The Restaurant". "

"The Restaurant" was code for a certain apartment complex in a certain part of the city. "The Apartment" was a certain street near a certain store. We had our codes.

"A breast and two fries" meant, "I need a gram of heroin and two $20 bags of cocaine"

Just work your own codes out. If I failed to use the codes while I was talking to my dealer, he would hang up on me.

Plus, he used three or four "burner" phones and alternated between their use. Every few months, he'd trash all three or four and start up new.

http://www.panthraxnation.host.sk | Get Addicted.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:29 AM
Mud Farmer

If you're the dealer, u call the shots. Here's the phone call:

Dealer: Hello
Customer: Hey, what's up?
Dealer: Nothing- what's up w/ u?
Customer: What's up w/ the white girls?
Dealer: They're still here. Roll thru.

White girls meaning dope. You should already know what ur customer typically buys; a half, teener, a ball, etc. Anything smaller than that (and a half is already small) then you're not making shit anyway to be sketchy over this.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Baron

Don't sell drugs out of your house, do everything over text message on a pre-paid burner phone or iPod application.
-SpectraL (06-14-2011)
Old 06-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by biZz View Post
yeah that's going to get expensive. Unless your some big time dealer.
$10 a week to stay out of jail is expensive?
Old 06-11-2011, 06:15 AM
Wealthy Merchant

send a txt garbbled but readable won't be worth shit in court
Old 06-12-2011, 08:24 AM
iLumminati Puppt in a box

Thanked 3,279 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote:
I remember reading an article (I'll try to find it but I'm pretty high atm) that went into detail about how police (it might have been in the UK, too) tracked dealers & customers by the movements & patterns of their cell phones. Phone A calls phone B and they both meet up at a common location ten minutes later...they don't even need to tap to listen to you.

Also, those dumb little codes don't really help if you're really being investigated. It's just a security blanket.

The most secure way of communicating would be encrypted communications online on secure computers & what not. It's not exactly the most convenient or accessible so I've been contemplating how to make it easier to implement for black market dealings.

but yeah, cell phones are really dangerous, never bring them to a major deal at all if you can avoid it.

change up the patterns of where you meet people & what not. make it harder for them at every level.
Rude Louis (06-13-2011)
Old 06-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Regular

Thanked 1,340 Times in 810 Posts
Grin Re: Safest way for drug dealers talk on the phone?

"Hey buddy, do you have any drugs for sale? I'm looking to buy some drugs and since you've sold me various drugs several times, I thought you could probably hook me up. You know, with drugs."
Codylicious (06-12-2011), Corey (06-14-2011), jolt890 (06-12-2011), logic (06-14-2011)
Old 06-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Count

Ive heard friends say t-shirts before, and another friend refering to a bottle of acid as a glass of Albert Hoffman. But me and my dealer have good fun doing this, like today for example I saw X Men: Whateverthefuckit'scalled,thenewone. So I call him up and i'm like.
Me: Hey man, I gotta come meet you so we can go watch X-Men, I just saw it, it was amazing.
Him: Oh ok cool, any snacks we need?
Me: I dont know, but I definetly want a Proffesor X toy, it would make my night so much more interesting.
Him: Yeah you should get a couple for you friends too, how many do you think?
Me: Like 4 or 5
Him: Bai

Old 06-12-2011, 09:07 PM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashwangdoodle View Post
and another friend refering to a bottle of acid as a glass of Albert Hoffman.
thats subtle
Old 06-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,166 Posts

hey i need some paintings how much are prints
ok kewl i want three
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
Old 06-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Regular

Thanked 1,340 Times in 810 Posts
Grin Re: Safest way for drug dealers talk on the phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractals View Post
thats subtle
When I read that post, I imagined the conversation LEO might have when tapping that phonecall.

"Sir, I don't get it. The guy keeps getting calls requesting glasses of Albert Hoffman."

"...Albert Hoffman? That makes no sense. How can a person go in a glass?"

"I don't know, sir. Given the context, our best guess is that it's some kind of imported soda."

"Good work. Oh and Mike... that sounds good. Get me one of those."
Old 06-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Baron

You retards realize that your code words aren't fooling anybody right?

Besides, if you're not making enough to support yourself I SERIOUSLY doubt that the government is listening in to you selling your gram of weed. They have more important fish to fry, like cartel dealers and large scale sellers which, judging by your retarded ideas, none of you are.

So no worries really.
iMagiNation (06-13-2011), Piles of Crack (06-14-2011)
Old 06-13-2011, 01:07 AM
iLumminati Puppt in a box

Thanked 3,279 Times in 2,270 Posts
Hypno-HAI Re: Safest way for drug dealers talk on the phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude Louis View Post
You retards realize that your code words aren't fooling anybody right?

Besides, if you're not making enough to support yourself I SERIOUSLY doubt that the government is listening in to you selling your gram of weed. They have more important fish to fry, like cartel dealers and large scale sellers which, judging by your retarded ideas, none of you are.

So no worries really.
this.
stateofhack (06-16-2011)