Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Old 09-23-2011, 05:59 PM

Default Re: Why does my Bulgarian assistant manager act this way? What does it mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAN View Post
Next time I talk to him, He is probably going to be avoiding eye contact again. Then I will say to him, "are you being shy or you just don't want to talk to me". this will force him to respond to me, then I will say, " you know, you should give me some encouragement. It takes a lot of courage for me to come up to you and talk to you like this". then depending on what he says, I hope to work in this:" I am intimidated by your good looks, you know". then take it from there. what do you think of this?
Idk this might be too 'confrontational'. He might get nervous. Maybe just ask him how his day is going? A more neutral 'in'.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:12 PM
Count

Default Re: Why does my Bulgarian assistant manager act this way? What does it mean?

Falcon is right, you're just making it seem REALLY FUCKING AWKWARD from what you've said, just make it clearer that you like him and want his cawks.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:12 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
Idk this might be too 'confrontational'. He might get nervous. Maybe just ask him how his day is going? A more neutral 'in'.
I think your right. i told my mom about it and she said it was a bad idea.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dualist View Post
Falcon is right, you're just making it seem REALLY FUCKING AWKWARD from what you've said, just make it clearer that you like him and want his cawks.
this is a bad idea because if he`s not interested and rejects me, it will make it really hard to work together.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:02 PM
President Of The Fragyard

Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,837 Posts

I guarantee that by thentime you get your foot out of your mouth, some smokin' hot Scarlett Johannson lookalike will come along, snag him, bang him and break his heart. Then you'll be jealous and miserable and he'll never trust women in your country, I presume America, get married to voluptuous Bulgarian girl and be happy for the rest of his life, while you simmer in silent remorse and self hatred, thinking "I wish I had listened to that sexy Captain Falcon man."
Old 09-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
I guarantee that by thentime you get your foot out of your mouth, some smokin' hot Scarlett Johannson lookalike will come along, snag him, bang him and break his heart. Then you'll be jealous and miserable and he'll never trust women in your country, I presume America, get married to voluptuous Bulgarian girl and be happy for the rest of his life, while you simmer in silent remorse and self hatred, thinking "I wish I had listened to that sexy Captain Falcon man."
LOL, i laughed at this post, good job. also, your a dude?I thought you were a girl.

anyway, i am really too shy to ask a guy out directly like that, besides, i really really really really fear rejection. also, he won't even look at me in the eyes when i talk to him, nor smile at me, how could i possibly ask him out under these circumstances? i simply have no pretext to. i don't even know what he likes. I think the safer, and better way to go about it is to persist and engage him in small talks in the hopes of getting to know him better.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:51 PM

Yes, I am an extremely manly man, defender of the women of Zoklet. Except for Lanny, who is a bitch and the transexual ladies like upinsmoke and elf omg, because I count transexuals to be men (but I don't have anything against them.)

Look, I'm not telling you to go and grab his penis. Just talk to him and ask if he'd like to catch a coffee. If he says no, that's not "rejection," he's just busy or something. If you do get turbo rejected, it will be EASIER if you manage to move along. Right now, you're probably overly ditzy and focusing too hard on him. I guarantee this will come back to bite you in the ass, when you start messing up work. Wake up and get your head on straight.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Count

yeah man (well, woman, wan..) who isn't afraid of rejection??
Old 09-23-2011, 09:11 PM

Also, trust me, as an alpha male in society, women are timid and get the hots for me but are afraid of approaching me. It happens all the time all. Just do it. 90% of them, I would have said yes to anyway.

Last edited by Captain Falcon; 09-23-2011 at 09:15 PM.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:55 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

^dude I think your funny and you give good advice too.

Anyway, I think I will do the following when i see him next time. First I am gonna ask him if he took his mom sight-seeing over the weekend. if they did anything, where they went, if they had fun, or if they stayed in due to bad weather, same thing, did they do anything, did they have fun..etc. Then I ask him if he came to canada all by himself without his family. Then from there, ask him if he found learning english difficult or easy. Whatever his answer is, i am going to say this: "you know, its pretty impressive that you came to canada at the age of 17, and you managed to speak the language so well" which isn't a lie, because he does speak pretty well (though he has an accent). I hope by giving him a compliment it will make him feel welcome and bring the two of us closer. This compliment isn't very personal either, and is quite appropriate, IMHO. what do you guys think of this idea?
Old 09-24-2011, 02:59 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

You females and your little games always make it harder than it's supposed to be.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:04 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007GoldenShower View Post
You females and your little games always make it harder than it's supposed to be.
huh what? I am not playing any games. I am just ttrying to figure out the content of our next small talk as to bring us closer together.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:19 AM
LongDickHipHopPerfection

Thanked 4,335 Times in 2,518 Posts

ok, I've said it before and I'll say it again, ask this bro if he wants to go grab a drink. If he says yes, play it from there, if he says no, bro doesn't want to fuck you and you need to move on with your life.

Be an adult about this.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:45 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by p6867 View Post
ok, I've said it before and I'll say it again, ask this bro if he wants to go grab a drink. If he says yes, play it from there, if he says no, bro doesn't want to fuck you and you need to move on with your life.

Be an adult about this.
eventually I will do what you said, however right now i can't, due to the fact he won't even make eye contact with me or smile at me. need to make him feel a bit more comfortable around me before i can ask him out for a drink.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:01 AM
Wealthy Merchant

why does it matter that he's bulgarian? racist.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:02 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGillroyJenkinstheThird View Post
why does it matter that he's bulgarian? racist.
stfu niglet. i like mentioning the fact he's bulgarian because it makes it more personal, for me anyway. plus it distinquishes him from everybody else. Bulgarians are pretty rare here, you know

but yeah, your kind of right. i do like to mention the race/ethnicity of boys/guys i like. Like before i used to like panzerfaust and i would be talking about east prussian boys, which is what I thought he was.

IT WUZ HAWT

Last edited by WAN; 09-24-2011 at 05:07 AM.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:32 AM
LongDickHipHopPerfection

Thanked 4,335 Times in 2,518 Posts

Quote:
eventually I will do what you said, however right now i can't, due to the fact he won't even make eye contact with me or smile at me. need to make him feel a bit more comfortable around me before i can ask him out for a drink.
If you won't behave like an adult with some self confidence, there is no reason to expect the world to react to you like you're an adult with some self confidence.

Do it or don't, but I've got some place to be.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:09 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
what does "snag" mean in this context?
Old 09-25-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
what does "snag" mean in this context?
"Get" him. Take him. Hook him. Date him.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:51 PM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to plehem12
Confused Re: Why does my Bulgarian assistant manager act this way? What does it mean?

Quote:
"Get" him. Take him. Hook him. Date him.
i am now curious to know what else it could mean in another context
Old 09-25-2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plehem12 View Post
i am now curious to know what else it could mean in another context
Maybe she thought he physically got snagged on her skirt and got dragged to her house and then she noticed him and they talked and then had sex.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:14 AM
Mud Farmer

I'm not expert on this one but to me it sounds like he either likes you and feel somewhat vulnerable or he does not like you that much but thinks that you like him and feels uncomfortable.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Count

Youre a decent troll WAN, but really its getting old. Atleast have some character development, like going on a date with a white boy, or something like that.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:25 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Default Not that any of you fuckers care

editted

Last edited by WAN; 01-09-2012 at 11:48 PM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Yggdrasil (09-28-2011)
Old 09-28-2011, 04:27 AM
Ugly Pile of Bones

Thanked 7,323 Times in 4,597 Posts
Default Re: Not that any of you fuckers care

Quote:

My dear zoklet, are you reading? do you care?
Not at all brah
Old 09-28-2011, 04:29 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizier View Post
Not at all brah
you cared enough to say you don't care, loser, now get out of my thread and go drink some tequila, or whatever it is that mexican folks drink
Old 09-28-2011, 04:35 AM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to MissMurderous

I think you should. I've been keeping up with your posts on this matter and I think either one of you needs to suck it up and say something or neither one of you will and then the moment will pass and you will probably kick yourself for no doing anything. Worst case he tells you he doesn't feel that way, but if that happens at least you tried and you get to keep your eye candy at work
Old 09-28-2011, 04:37 AM
Child of The Fence

Thanked 2,728 Times in 1,787 Posts

Post nudes and we'll talk about it.

I'm incapable of rendering expert relationship advice without first seeing the advicee naked.

Don't be scared. I can help you.
WAN (09-28-2011)
Old 09-28-2011, 04:38 AM
Duke

get a life, talk to people maybe? or just spend your existence being shy or whatever
Slightly Grander Duke

but, I literally can NOT maintain eye contact with him (unless i am talking business with him, in which case i act quite normal), i just get so nervous, plus there is the issue of prying eyes all around us (word has spread that I like him, so everybody is like, wanting to know what happens next)

I swear to god next time he calls my house I am gonna jump all over that shit
Cassius Clay XVII

Thanked 1,793 Times in 1,221 Posts

Stop trolling, WAN. "Bulgarian" is obviously a made-up nationality anyway
Old 09-28-2011, 04:40 AM
Archduke

I care WAN, like dude, I think you should grab the courage to make some conversation with him. He sounds like he's making all this effort for you, even on a person to person general level.

You can do it WAN, you've got a secret weapon, the tight asian pussy. Use it to your advantage. --Jerome
Old 09-28-2011, 04:42 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by water bottle View Post
Stop trolling, WAN. "Bulgarian" is obviously a made-up nationality anyway
if you didnt live in British Columbia and could possibly go and harass me at work, I would totally post the address of where I work and you can go check if there's a 32 years old, 6 foot 3 Bulgarian sex stud from heaven working there as the assistant manager
water bottle (09-28-2011)
Old 09-28-2011, 04:45 AM
Duke

Grin Re: Not that any of you fuckers care

Quote:
but, I literally can NOT maintain eye contact with him (unless i am talking business with him, in which case i act quite normal), i just get so nervous, plus there is the issue of prying eyes all around us (word has spread that I like him, so everybody is like, wanting to know what happens next)
What? Don't think about sex, just be friends and if you like talking to eachother things will happen. Definitely don't talk about him to other people. Why are you insane?

The only thing that can conquer your anxiety is you.

and maybe some booze
Old 09-28-2011, 04:46 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

I like how your smiley has one eye bigger than the other.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:47 AM
Duke

Mad Re: Not that any of you fuckers care

yeah it's drunk
Old 09-28-2011, 04:47 AM
Duke

Mad Re: Not that any of you fuckers care

take some xannies or some shit
then be all like ay boy wanna get yo dick sucked

seriously, a woman coming on to him hard as fuck like that will make him spunk his pants
Old 09-28-2011, 04:51 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaveafatcock View Post
take some xannies or some shit
then be all like ay boy wanna get yo dick sucked

seriously, a woman coming on to him hard as fuck like that will make him spunk his pants
i will keep your advice in mind for when i get a craving for sexual harassment suits
Tinted Glass (09-28-2011)
Old 09-28-2011, 04:54 AM
Duke

Thanked 1,543 Times in 1,080 Posts

here's a stupid idea - on your break buy him a soda or something, tell him you got an extra one from the machine and does he want it? then smile and be charming and FUCKING TALK TO HIM ALREADY!

i had a boyfriend who did this to me, it gave him the opportunity to talk to me in small doses until he overcame his shyness enough to ask me out.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:58 AM
Child of The Fence

Thanked 2,728 Times in 1,787 Posts

The one thing I do know is that if you continue doing nothing about it that's exactly what you'll get, and you'll regret it.

The other one thing that I do know is that it's 2011. Women are allowed to make the first move without being labeled a slut.
HelloClarice (09-28-2011)