Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Entertainment > LOL, Internet

Old 12-18-2011, 04:05 AM
Banned

Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterKraft View Post
www.fastseduction.com look for the player guide 101 if you want pussy
Maybe you should read up on that, you probably need it more then I do.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Facebook is just a way to stay in touch with people you don't see that much... You're not going to get laid on Facebook unless you've met them before and/or you have mutual friends... otherwise Facebook is useless to getting pussy
Guess what if I need to talk to someone that I really want to talk to, I will use this little thing called the fucking telephone. Most friends I have made over the years over the internet, I just send them a text or IM.

You are kind of missing the point of where this whole thread topic has gone.

Maybe you can go stare at a shiny object, as that is more of an activity you can handle due to your obvious intelligence level.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:14 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,424 Times in 1,607 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DiStOrTiOn

getting connected with a shitload of people through facebook/social networks supposedly increases brain size or neural connections

so it's good for something
Old 12-18-2011, 04:14 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcEaNEyEz View Post
You just took a quote from yesterday I made and took it out of context.

I was explaining to someone yesterday that there was other ways to talk to females or anyone for that matter before Facebook came along.

Anytime I have met a girl or got pussy it was either at work or a bar, not over the internet.

Your whole attempt to insult someone you dont know is "fucking weak"

Thanks for helping to prove my point.
ya mmmm... i lost interest in this thread after reading your post i quoted above. just wanted to ad some incite on the subject of gettn laid... wasn't really trying to poke fun at you (even tho it sounds like it) it was more or less directed to they guy saying that if you dont have a Facebook you don't get pussy.... Owell

Last edited by MasterKraft; 12-18-2011 at 04:20 AM.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
Dramatic shift from the 90's? lol. People act just as dumb now as they always have. Only now it's easier to advertise.
Not really dude, both culture and society has changed, which people who are influenced by it will have different attitudes.

10 years from now Facebook wont even exist.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
ya mmmm... i lost interest in this thread after reading your post i quoted above. just wanted to ad some incite on the subject of gettn laid... wasn't really trying to poke fun at you (even tho it sounds like it) it was more or less directed to they guy saying that if you dont have a Facebook you don't get pussy.... Owell
Well I'm not the one who said that, try to read carefully next time you post something like that...

Your trying to take back what you said because you realize it was stupid, but what you said earlier was clearly directed towards me so don't try to pull that shit

Last edited by OcEaNEyEz; 12-18-2011 at 04:27 AM.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:24 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Maybe you should read up on that, you probably need it more then I do.
the psychology behind picking up girls, i cant hate on that... i guess you can OcEaNEyEz.... they must be doing something right, if OcEaNEyEz is gonna hate on them for nothing....
Old 12-18-2011, 04:27 AM
Wealthy Merchant

does anyone have a LINKEDIN account? is it any good?

I have a really good idea i want to pitch to FaceBook / Tweeter --- Edit: any ideas

Last edited by MasterKraft; 12-18-2011 at 04:29 AM.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:32 AM
Comrade Question

Thanked 1,056 Times in 722 Posts

Quote:
Not really dude, both culture and society has changed, which people who are influenced by it will have different attitudes.

10 years from now Facebook wont even exist.

The way people interact over the internet Whether it be Facebook or any other site is nothing like real life.
Changed in what way? How are people different now than they were in 1995?

The idea of facebook will exist in 10 years, whatever the name.

facebook =/= the internet. It's harder to lie on facebook, but even if people lie and make up shit and act cool when they're not, it's not as if people aren't doing that exact same thing in their real lives.

People are fake losers irl, and on facebook. People are cool, too, though. It just sounds to me like your trying to find a reason to avoid facebook because you don't know how to socialize on it. Which is fine. Nothing wrong with that, just saying that by hating facebook your just hating on society in general.

And people who hate society are just people who don't understand how to socialize and feel like some sort of injustice is happening to them because no one likes them/cares about/gives a shit about their life.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
the psychology behind picking up girls, i cant hate on that... i guess you can OcEaNEyEz.... they must be doing something right, if OcEaNEyEz is gonna hate on them for nothing....
I'm not hating on them, no book is going to teach me anything about picking up girls. Unless they have some secret weapon that makes them wet by eye contact or something like that..
Old 12-18-2011, 04:37 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
I'm not hating on them, no book is going to teach me anything about picking up girls. Unless they have some secret weapon that makes them wet by eye contact or something like that..
take 5 min and check out these two links below -

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/0...3seconds.shtml

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/0...econtact.shtml
Old 12-18-2011, 04:38 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:

it's not a book, check out the link's above, you can thank me later....
Old 12-18-2011, 04:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Changed in what way? How are people different now than they were in 1995?

The idea of facebook will exist in 10 years, whatever the name.

facebook =/= the internet. It's harder to lie on facebook, but even if people lie and make up shit and act cool when they're not, it's not as if people aren't doing that exact same thing in their real lives.

People are fake losers irl, and on facebook. People are cool, too, though. It just sounds to me like your trying to find a reason to avoid facebook because you don't know how to socialize on it. Which is fine. Nothing wrong with that, just saying that by hating facebook your just hating on society in general.

And people who hate society are just people who don't understand how to socialize and feel like some sort of injustice is happening to them because no one likes them/cares about/gives a shit about their life.

It's not that hard to socialize on Facebook. It's formality, someone should write a book on how it's done, because it is a vanity thing more then about being social.

Maybe you misunderstand, I am not saying every person who uses Facebook is fake or whatever I am saying the way it is setup is basically like a high school popularity contest.

People socialized before Facebook and they will social after it ends, and yes it will end.

Just like any other type of media like TV, it is going to change and adapt according. Nothing stays the same exact way forever.

People are not going to have these dumb little vanity pages with their friend lists, and oohhhh status update, and the wall where everyone can see what your other friends write, it's fucking stupid.

If I want to talk to someone, why do i need to wait for them to send me a message on Facebook, why cant they send me a text or IM

The internet was intended to remain anonymous. It's not really that smart that people just put there personal info all out in the open like that.

Why dont you post a pic of yourself on here and use your real name?

What's the difference? Because Facebook is more popular it is ok
Old 12-18-2011, 05:02 AM
Grand Duke

i lol'd
Old 12-18-2011, 05:05 AM
Banned

Quote:

Society and Facebook are two different things. They may be connected obviously but without Facebook society still exists.

If Facebook and lets just say for arguments sake all social media like twitter was gone, society would still remain, so your argument is flawed.

Trying to project on to me that I hate society and I dont know how to socialize makes no sense if I have a social life IRL and over the internet by other sources.

You might just be holding Facebook in to high of a regard because it does not reflect how people act or socialize to the extent you are stating.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:11 AM
Banned

What about the people who don't use the Internet in general and everyone who does not have a Facebook page. How can Facebook represent society as you claim if not everyone or every aspect of society is accounted for.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:19 AM
Comrade Question

Quote:
no book is going to teach me anything about picking up girls.
Quote:
It's not that hard to socialize on Facebook. It's formality, someone should write a book on how it's done,

Quote:
Maybe you misunderstand, I am not saying every person who uses Facebook is fake or whatever I am saying the way it is setup is basically like a high school popularity contest.
Yea, me too. I'm also trying to explain that life in general is a high school popularity contest.

I don't like facebook or use it, but I don't have the contempt for it that you seem to have.

Instead of learning how to socialize you would rather blame the medium of socialization.

*Shrug*
Old 12-18-2011, 05:30 AM
Banned

Quote:

Instead of learning how to socialize you would rather blame the medium of socialization.

*Shrug*
I dont need to learn something I already do on a regular basis.

Facebook causes people to become less social by avoiding face to face interaction.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:42 AM
Banned

Quote:

Yea, me too. I'm also trying to explain that life in general is a high school popularity contest.

*Shrug*
That depends what your priorities are in life.

Being popular among your peers and family is one thing,

Seeking out attention or popularity from strangers or the general public is the definition of what a celebrity does, someone with a personality disorder or extreme need to be accepted due to personal issues.

You didn't explain to me how society and Facebook are the same thing in case you missed what I wrote here it is again:

Society and Facebook are two different things. They may be connected obviously but without Facebook society still exists.

If Facebook and lets just say for arguments sake all social media like twitter was gone, society would still remain, so your argument is flawed.

Trying to project on to me that I hate society and I dont know how to socialize makes no sense if I have a social life IRL and over the internet by other sources.

You might just be holding Facebook in to high of a regard because it does not reflect how people act or socialize to the extent you are stating.

What about the people who don't use the Internet in general and everyone who does not have a Facebook page. How can Facebook represent society as you claim if not everyone or every aspect of society is accounted for.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Comrade Question

Quote:
That depends what your priorities are in life.

Being popular among your peers and family is one thing,

Seeking out attention or popularity from strangers or the general public is the definition of what a celebrity does, someone with a personality disorder or extreme need to be accepted due to personal issues.
Everyone wants to be popular. A strangers affection is even more valuable. A stranger doesn't have a prior obligation, like your friends, to like you. So when a stranger does complement you, it makes you feel better than when someone you know tries to flatter you.

Quote:
u didn't explain to me how society and Facebook are the same thing in case you missed what I wrote here it is again:

Yea, actually I responded to that in post 46. Im not going to re-post it again.

I will say that you are confused. I do not think that facebook = society. I do not think that without facebook there would be no society. I think that facebook is an extension of society. And thus hating on facebook is hating on society as a whole.

I`m not saying you don`t know how to socialize irl. I`m saying you don`t know how to socialize on facebook, so you avoid it, and then hate it.

It`s been fun socializing with you in this thread, but then again I have no idea what you look like. If this were facebook I could see that you were ugly and devalue your opinions.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Everyone wants to be popular. A strangers affection is even more valuable. A stranger doesn't have a prior obligation, like your friends, to like you. So when a stranger does complement you, it makes you feel better than when someone you know tries to flatter you.

Yea, actually I responded to that in post 46. Im not going to re-post it again.

I will say that you are confused. I do not think that facebook = society. I do not think that without facebook there would be no society. I think that facebook is an extension of society. And thus hating on facebook is hating on society as a whole.

I`m not saying you don`t know how to socialize irl. I`m saying you don`t know how to socialize on facebook, so you avoid it, and then hate it.

It`s been fun socializing with you in this thread, but then again I have no idea what you look like. If this were facebook I could see that you were ugly and devalue your opinions.
This argument was kind of pointless sense most of your statements are misleading and then you take back what you said when I correct you by saying that's not what you meant, when clearly you posted earlier that if you hate Facebook you hate society and Facebook = life.

That's like saying a TV show based in a certain city or state represents them as a whole

That's for proving your love for a superficial existence and overall confusion of how people are supposed to interact.

Last edited by OcEaNEyEz; 12-18-2011 at 10:16 PM.