Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Entertainment > LOL, Internet

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:05 AM
OcEaNEyEz OcEaNEyEz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Edge of Insanity
Thanks: 49
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterKraft View Post
www.fastseduction.com look for the player guide 101 if you want pussy
Maybe you should read up on that, you probably need it more then I do.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:10 AM
OcEaNEyEz OcEaNEyEz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Edge of Insanity
Thanks: 49
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterKraft View Post
Facebook is just a way to stay in touch with people you don't see that much... You're not going to get laid on Facebook unless you've met them before and/or you have mutual friends... otherwise Facebook is useless to getting pussy
Guess what if I need to talk to someone that I really want to talk to, I will use this little thing called the fucking telephone. Most friends I have made over the years over the internet, I just send them a text or IM.

You are kind of missing the point of where this whole thread topic has gone.

Maybe you can go stare at a shiny object, as that is more of an activity you can handle due to your obvious intelligence level.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:14 AM
DiStOrTiOn's Avatar
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Montenegro
Thanks: 1,250
Thanked 2,424 Times in 1,607 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DiStOrTiOn
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

getting connected with a shitload of people through facebook/social networks supposedly increases brain size or neural connections

so it's good for something
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:14 AM
MasterKraft MasterKraft is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Thanks: 62
Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcEaNEyEz View Post
You just took a quote from yesterday I made and took it out of context.

I was explaining to someone yesterday that there was other ways to talk to females or anyone for that matter before Facebook came along.

Anytime I have met a girl or got pussy it was either at work or a bar, not over the internet.

Your whole attempt to insult someone you dont know is "fucking weak"

Thanks for helping to prove my point.
ya mmmm... i lost interest in this thread after reading your post i quoted above. just wanted to ad some incite on the subject of gettn laid... wasn't really trying to poke fun at you (even tho it sounds like it) it was more or less directed to they guy saying that if you dont have a Facebook you don't get pussy.... Owell

Last edited by MasterKraft; 12-18-2011 at 04:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:19 AM
OcEaNEyEz OcEaNEyEz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Edge of Insanity
Thanks: 49
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
Dramatic shift from the 90's? lol. People act just as dumb now as they always have. Only now it's easier to advertise.
Not really dude, both culture and society has changed, which people who are influenced by it will have different attitudes.

10 years from now Facebook wont even exist.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:23 AM
OcEaNEyEz OcEaNEyEz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Edge of Insanity
Thanks: 49
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterKraft View Post
ya mmmm... i lost interest in this thread after reading your post i quoted above. just wanted to ad some incite on the subject of gettn laid... wasn't really trying to poke fun at you (even tho it sounds like it) it was more or less directed to they guy saying that if you dont have a Facebook you don't get pussy.... Owell
Well I'm not the one who said that, try to read carefully next time you post something like that...

Your trying to take back what you said because you realize it was stupid, but what you said earlier was clearly directed towards me so don't try to pull that shit

Last edited by OcEaNEyEz; 12-18-2011 at 04:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:24 AM
MasterKraft MasterKraft is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Thanks: 62
Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcEaNEyEz View Post
Maybe you should read up on that, you probably need it more then I do.
the psychology behind picking up girls, i cant hate on that... i guess you can OcEaNEyEz.... they must be doing something right, if OcEaNEyEz is gonna hate on them for nothing....
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:27 AM
MasterKraft MasterKraft is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Thanks: 62
Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

does anyone have a LINKEDIN account? is it any good?

I have a really good idea i want to pitch to FaceBook / Tweeter --- Edit: any ideas

Last edited by MasterKraft; 12-18-2011 at 04:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:32 AM
Psych's Avatar
Psych Psych is offline
Comrade Question
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ☵☵☵☵
Thanks: 1,583
Thanked 1,056 Times in 722 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcEaNEyEz View Post
Not really dude, both culture and society has changed, which people who are influenced by it will have different attitudes.

10 years from now Facebook wont even exist.

The way people interact over the internet Whether it be Facebook or any other site is nothing like real life.
Changed in what way? How are people different now than they were in 1995?

The idea of facebook will exist in 10 years, whatever the name.

facebook =/= the internet. It's harder to lie on facebook, but even if people lie and make up shit and act cool when they're not, it's not as if people aren't doing that exact same thing in their real lives.

People are fake losers irl, and on facebook. People are cool, too, though. It just sounds to me like your trying to find a reason to avoid facebook because you don't know how to socialize on it. Which is fine. Nothing wrong with that, just saying that by hating facebook your just hating on society in general.

And people who hate society are just people who don't understand how to socialize and feel like some sort of injustice is happening to them because no one likes them/cares about/gives a shit about their life.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:32 AM
OcEaNEyEz OcEaNEyEz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Edge of Insanity
Thanks: 49
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterKraft View Post
the psychology behind picking up girls, i cant hate on that... i guess you can OcEaNEyEz.... they must be doing something right, if OcEaNEyEz is gonna hate on them for nothing....
I'm not hating on them, no book is going to teach me anything about picking up girls. Unless they have some secret weapon that makes them wet by eye contact or something like that..
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:37 AM
MasterKraft MasterKraft is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Thanks: 62
Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcEaNEyEz View Post
I'm not hating on them, no book is going to teach me anything about picking up girls. Unless they have some secret weapon that makes them wet by eye contact or something like that..
take 5 min and check out these two links below -

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/0...3seconds.shtml

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/0...econtact.shtml
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:38 AM
MasterKraft MasterKraft is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Thanks: 62
Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcEaNEyEz View Post
I'm not hating on them, no book is going to teach me anything about picking up girls. Unless they have some secret weapon that makes them wet by eye contact or something like that..

it's not a book, check out the link's above, you can thank me later....
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-18-2011, 04:57 AM
OcEaNEyEz OcEaNEyEz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Edge of Insanity
Thanks: 49
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
Changed in what way? How are people different now than they were in 1995?

The idea of facebook will exist in 10 years, whatever the name.

facebook =/= the internet. It's harder to lie on facebook, but even if people lie and make up shit and act cool when they're not, it's not as if people aren't doing that exact same thing in their real lives.

People are fake losers irl, and on facebook. People are cool, too, though. It just sounds to me like your trying to find a reason to avoid facebook because you don't know how to socialize on it. Which is fine. Nothing wrong with that, just saying that by hating facebook your just hating on society in general.

And people who hate society are just people who don't understand how to socialize and feel like some sort of injustice is happening to them because no one likes them/cares about/gives a shit about their life.


It's not that hard to socialize on Facebook. It's formality, someone should write a book on how it's done, because it is a vanity thing more then about being social.

Maybe you misunderstand, I am not saying every person who uses Facebook is fake or whatever I am saying the way it is setup is basically like a high school popularity contest.

People socialized before Facebook and they will social after it ends, and yes it will end.

Just like any other type of media like TV, it is going to change and adapt according. Nothing stays the same exact way forever.

People are not going to have these dumb little vanity pages with their friend lists, and oohhhh status update, and the wall where everyone can see what your other friends write, it's fucking stupid.

If I want to talk to someone, why do i need to wait for them to send me a message on Facebook, why cant they send me a text or IM

The internet was intended to remain anonymous. It's not really that smart that people just put there personal info all out in the open like that.

Why dont you post a pic of yourself on here and use your real name?

What's the difference? Because Facebook is more popular it is ok
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-18-2011, 05:02 AM
Fractals Fractals is offline
Grand Duke
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Islands of Calleja
Thanks: 1,073
Thanked 827 Times in 688 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

i lol'd
__________________
h0n3yp0tfcuk5pam@gmail.com forwards to @mailinator.com-activate mailinator first
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-18-2011, 05:05 AM
OcEaNEyEz OcEaNEyEz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Edge of Insanity
Thanks: 49
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post

People are fake losers irl, and on facebook. People are cool, too, though. It just sounds to me like your trying to find a reason to avoid facebook because you don't know how to socialize on it. Which is fine. Nothing wrong with that, just saying that by hating facebook your just hating on society in general.

And people who hate society are just people who don't understand how to socialize and feel like some sort of injustice is happening to them because no one likes them/cares about/gives a shit about their life.
Society and Facebook are two different things. They may be connected obviously but without Facebook society still exists.

If Facebook and lets just say for arguments sake all social media like twitter was gone, society would still remain, so your argument is flawed.

Trying to project on to me that I hate society and I dont know how to socialize makes no sense if I have a social life IRL and over the internet by other sources.

You might just be holding Facebook in to high of a regard because it does not reflect how people act or socialize to the extent you are stating.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-18-2011, 05:11 AM
OcEaNEyEz OcEaNEyEz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Edge of Insanity
Thanks: 49
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

What about the people who don't use the Internet in general and everyone who does not have a Facebook page. How can Facebook represent society as you claim if not everyone or every aspect of society is accounted for.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-18-2011, 05:19 AM
Psych's Avatar
Psych Psych is offline
Comrade Question
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ☵☵☵☵
Thanks: 1,583
Thanked 1,056 Times in 722 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcEaNEyEz View Post
no book is going to teach me anything about picking up girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OcEaNEyEz View Post
It's not that hard to socialize on Facebook. It's formality, someone should write a book on how it's done,


Quote:
Maybe you misunderstand, I am not saying every person who uses Facebook is fake or whatever I am saying the way it is setup is basically like a high school popularity contest.
Yea, me too. I'm also trying to explain that life in general is a high school popularity contest.

I don't like facebook or use it, but I don't have the contempt for it that you seem to have.

Instead of learning how to socialize you would rather blame the medium of socialization.

*Shrug*
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-18-2011, 05:30 AM
OcEaNEyEz OcEaNEyEz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Edge of Insanity
Thanks: 49
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post




Instead of learning how to socialize you would rather blame the medium of socialization.

*Shrug*
I dont need to learn something I already do on a regular basis.

Facebook causes people to become less social by avoiding face to face interaction.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-18-2011, 05:42 AM
OcEaNEyEz OcEaNEyEz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Edge of Insanity
Thanks: 49
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post




Yea, me too. I'm also trying to explain that life in general is a high school popularity contest.



*Shrug*
That depends what your priorities are in life.

Being popular among your peers and family is one thing,

Seeking out attention or popularity from strangers or the general public is the definition of what a celebrity does, someone with a personality disorder or extreme need to be accepted due to personal issues.

You didn't explain to me how society and Facebook are the same thing in case you missed what I wrote here it is again:

Society and Facebook are two different things. They may be connected obviously but without Facebook society still exists.

If Facebook and lets just say for arguments sake all social media like twitter was gone, society would still remain, so your argument is flawed.

Trying to project on to me that I hate society and I dont know how to socialize makes no sense if I have a social life IRL and over the internet by other sources.

You might just be holding Facebook in to high of a regard because it does not reflect how people act or socialize to the extent you are stating.

What about the people who don't use the Internet in general and everyone who does not have a Facebook page. How can Facebook represent society as you claim if not everyone or every aspect of society is accounted for.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Psych's Avatar
Psych Psych is offline
Comrade Question
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ☵☵☵☵
Thanks: 1,583
Thanked 1,056 Times in 722 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcEaNEyEz View Post
That depends what your priorities are in life.

Being popular among your peers and family is one thing,

Seeking out attention or popularity from strangers or the general public is the definition of what a celebrity does, someone with a personality disorder or extreme need to be accepted due to personal issues.
Everyone wants to be popular. A strangers affection is even more valuable. A stranger doesn't have a prior obligation, like your friends, to like you. So when a stranger does complement you, it makes you feel better than when someone you know tries to flatter you.


Quote:
u didn't explain to me how society and Facebook are the same thing in case you missed what I wrote here it is again:

Society and Facebook are two different things. They may be connected obviously but without Facebook society still exists.

If Facebook and lets just say for arguments sake all social media like twitter was gone, society would still remain, so your argument is flawed.

Trying to project on to me that I hate society and I dont know how to socialize makes no sense if I have a social life IRL and over the internet by other sources.

You might just be holding Facebook in to high of a regard because it does not reflect how people act or socialize to the extent you are stating.

What about the people who don't use the Internet in general and everyone who does not have a Facebook page. How can Facebook represent society as you claim if not everyone or every aspect of society is accounted for.
Yea, actually I responded to that in post 46. Im not going to re-post it again.

I will say that you are confused. I do not think that facebook = society. I do not think that without facebook there would be no society. I think that facebook is an extension of society. And thus hating on facebook is hating on society as a whole.

I`m not saying you don`t know how to socialize irl. I`m saying you don`t know how to socialize on facebook, so you avoid it, and then hate it.

It`s been fun socializing with you in this thread, but then again I have no idea what you look like. If this were facebook I could see that you were ugly and devalue your opinions.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
OcEaNEyEz OcEaNEyEz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Edge of Insanity
Thanks: 49
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Facebook: makes you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
Everyone wants to be popular. A strangers affection is even more valuable. A stranger doesn't have a prior obligation, like your friends, to like you. So when a stranger does complement you, it makes you feel better than when someone you know tries to flatter you.




Yea, actually I responded to that in post 46. Im not going to re-post it again.

I will say that you are confused. I do not think that facebook = society. I do not think that without facebook there would be no society. I think that facebook is an extension of society. And thus hating on facebook is hating on society as a whole.

I`m not saying you don`t know how to socialize irl. I`m saying you don`t know how to socialize on facebook, so you avoid it, and then hate it.

It`s been fun socializing with you in this thread, but then again I have no idea what you look like. If this were facebook I could see that you were ugly and devalue your opinions.
This argument was kind of pointless sense most of your statements are misleading and then you take back what you said when I correct you by saying that's not what you meant, when clearly you posted earlier that if you hate Facebook you hate society and Facebook = life.

That's like saying a TV show based in a certain city or state represents them as a whole

That's for proving your love for a superficial existence and overall confusion of how people are supposed to interact.

Last edited by OcEaNEyEz; 12-18-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
facebook, mad, makes

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This guy makes me laugh and makes me sad at the same time Frank Bat Country 9 04-09-2010 02:10 AM
new facebook is gay aquabania The Trashcan 12 10-26-2009 02:46 AM
Girl makes death threat on facebook, gets arrested. k8e LOL, Internet 21 08-23-2009 03:17 AM
This guy is on my facebook. -*.inc Generally Speaking 1 06-17-2009 10:19 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.