Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 01-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Duke

Default MDPV Dosage (HARD MODE: No Scale)

I ordered a gram of MDPV and 250mg of 4-aco-dmt about 10 days ago, just got them in the mail. Eyeballing 4-aco-dmt I'm not too worried about; divide it into 25 piles and each one is around 10mg. The MDPV I'm a little less certain about. I feel like I'll fuck up somehow with 100+ tiny little piles of powder.

So my question is, how do I measure it? I'm not too much of a pussy, I don't mind taking a little bit more than recommended so being scientifically accurate is not a problem. I don't need to know the exact mg dose I'm doing, just a ball park.

That said, can anybody give me some effective references to eyeball by? Like "10mg is roughly the size of ____"?
Old 01-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Knight

Default Re: MDPV Dosage (HARD MODE: No Scale)

This is unsafe man, if you can dissolve in liquid and dose that way it's the safe way to go short of a good scale. I never had problems with MDPV eyeballs, but I toook large doses and it may have been sub-par or cut because I would easily take 50mg IV and up. Also be careful as MDPV binges end poorly, it gives psychotic breaks/episodes/and psychoses because it keeps you up wayyy after the main effects are done and the re-dose fiend is a bitch.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:04 PM
Duke

Fuck it, for now I'mma just getting medieval up in this bitch. I snorted a tiny bit, didn't feel shit. 40 minutes later snorted a bit more. I'm being fairly conservative each time, but I think it's kicking in. Once the jaw clenching starts I'll know I'm good. Or the heart pounding. Or anything.

For the record I'm just an impatient fuck and need mah fix. I ordered a scale a couple days before I ordered the drugs, but it still hasn't arrived. Sadly I had a brain fart when ordering and mistook .01 for 1mg instead of 10mg and didn't realize my mistake 'til it was too late. It's not perfect, but once it arrives it'll do.

In the meantime I've got eyeballing and jack shit as my only means of measurement. Maybe over the weekend I'll see if somebody's got a scale I can use.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Archduke

Order a scale online. It's worth it. Look around for a bit and find a cheap but decent one.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Haiti's Forum Agency

Thanked 2,461 Times in 1,758 Posts

You don't need to split it into 100 piles wtf. Split it in half, you've got roughly 500mgs ea. half it again you've got 250. have it again you got 75. Not that hard. is a good dose of mdpv like 20mgs or something?
Old 01-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Broodingly Rational

Thanked 3,072 Times in 1,824 Posts

Liquid measurement is safest.

And btw, I wouldn't recommend combining the two
Old 01-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Child of The Fence

Thanked 2,636 Times in 1,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a224 View Post
...half it again you've got 250. have it again you got 75...
Old 01-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Haiti's Forum Agency

Thanked 2,461 Times in 1,758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HampTheToker View Post
Its correct don't worry I've done the math.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Count

Do ten big piles, then split each pile 10 times more.

Simple.

But really, eyeballing is a bad idea. You should probably get a mili scale.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by a224 View Post
You don't need to split it into 100 piles wtf. Split it in half, you've got roughly 500mgs ea. half it again you've got 250. have it again you got 75. Not that hard. is a good dose of mdpv like 20mgs or something?
Yeah, I realized that afterward; that I wouldn't need a full 100, I'd just have to work with half each time I split. I'd still need to make quite a few piles, but meh. It's not the number of piles that bother me. What makes me uncomfortable about physically dividing the powder is that I'd have to empty the bag. Quite frankly I'm a clumsy fuckface, I don't trust myself pouring out all the powder at once. The 100 piles thought had more to do with me just knowing there are between 50 and 100 doses in this bag.

It's kind of daunting knowing that this tiny bag full of powder could get me high like 50 times, and that each dose is... well... freaking tiny. I'm not good working with small things. Given how shaky and clumsy I am and how losing even a small amount means potentially losing multiple doses, I'd like to keep the amount of MDPV outside of the bag to a minimum.

No matter anyway, I've done a few little bumps. Feeling decent but nothing spectacular. Something like the wakefulness I'd get after a couple cups of coffee and the sense of wellbeing I'd get from a low dose of adderall. My heart rate is currently around 100 BPM, which is high enough to be relevant but just barely.

I think the strongest indicator that it's working is the length of this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Lover View Post
Liquid measurement is safest.

And btw, I wouldn't recommend combining the two
Liquid measurement? I've heard that thrown around, but never really explained. You mean measuring by displacement? I dropped out of high school, man - that Archimedes style measurement-via-displacement shit is the only "liquid measurement" I know. Was the first thing that came to mind at least, but it doesn't seem right given the amount of a liquid displaced by even 50mg would be undetectable.

I feel like an ignorant boob.

Oh, and I wasn't planning on mixing them but thanks for the heads up. Wasn't planning on it now anyway. Once I've experienced both I'll decide. I could see it going either way at this point. The peace of mind and "life is good" feelings I get on stimulants could make for a good trip. On the other hand, that anxious, butterflies in my stomach feeling isn't too bad with just stimulants, but adding psychedelics to the mix could change that.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Knight

MAn so the MDPV I got must have been sub par, a bit yellowed shit (I figured it was at the time... cheap shady connnect) but IV'ing 50-100mg of it gave me a nice ringer and long long long lasting stimulation (which wasn't that tweaky at first). If 20mg is a sizeable dose then damn, I wouldn't mind a pure bag of it. As long as it didn't end up with me almost going to the psych ward again.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTS View Post
Yeah, I realized that afterward; that I wouldn't need a full 100, I'd just have to work with half each time I split. I'd still need to make quite a few piles, but meh. It's not the number of piles that bother me. What makes me uncomfortable about physically dividing the powder is that I'd have to empty the bag. Quite frankly I'm a clumsy fuckface, I don't trust myself pouring out all the powder at once. The 100 piles thought had more to do with me just knowing there are between 50 and 100 doses in this bag.

It's kind of daunting knowing that this tiny bag full of powder could get me high like 50 times, and that each dose is... well... freaking tiny. I'm not good working with small things. Given how shaky and clumsy I am and how losing even a small amount means potentially losing multiple doses, I'd like to keep the amount of MDPV outside of the bag to a minimum.

No matter anyway, I've done a few little bumps. Feeling decent but nothing spectacular. Something like the wakefulness I'd get after a couple cups of coffee and the sense of wellbeing I'd get from a low dose of adderall. My heart rate is currently around 100 BPM, which is high enough to be relevant but just barely.

I think the strongest indicator that it's working is the length of this post.

Liquid measurement? I've heard that thrown around, but never really explained. You mean measuring by displacement? I dropped out of high school, man - that Archimedes style measurement-via-displacement shit is the only "liquid measurement" I know. Was the first thing that came to mind at least, but it doesn't seem right given the amount of a liquid displaced by even 50mg would be undetectable.

I feel like an ignorant boob.

Oh, and I wasn't planning on mixing them but thanks for the heads up. Wasn't planning on it now anyway. Once I've experienced both I'll decide. I could see it going either way at this point. The peace of mind and "life is good" feelings I get on stimulants could make for a good trip. On the other hand, that anxious, butterflies in my stomach feeling isn't too bad with just stimulants, but adding psychedelics to the mix could change that.

What there are talking about is dissolving a known amount of powder into a set amount of solvent.(not sure what solvent works for MDPV)

For example, dissolving 1 gram of MDPV in 100 ml of solvent would result in each ml of solvent containing 10mg of MDPV. From there you just use an oral syringe to measure how many ml you need for the desired dose. Allow the solvent to evaporate off, and you are left with the correct amount of powder.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Duke

Mad Re: MDPV Dosage (HARD MODE: No Scale)

How fucking hard is it just to buy some fucking scales?
Old 01-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Peasant

Scales are essential
Especially if you start researching chems that are active at milligram doses.

That said, I miss PV. Enjoy!
Old 01-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Euphorogenesis

Thanked 1,868 Times in 1,339 Posts

Take the tip of a key and scoop a little MDPV up, proceed to drop MDPV into glass pipe, heat with lighter, inhale, enjoy.

MDPV is the devils stimulant though, so be warned.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Archduke

Pffft 1 gram, try messing around with 10
Old 01-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retard Synrdome View Post
How fucking hard is it just to buy some fucking scales?
Like I said earlier, I ordered a scale before I ordered the drugs. They just happened to arrive first, and I'm impatient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typedthiswithmytits View Post
try messing around with 10
'kay.

Seriously. Give it some time, I'll end up buying 10g.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Archduke

And you'll flush half of it.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by BATH SALT KING View Post
PEEVEE IS THE BEST! a
I guess it's pretty nice. Potency-wise, the effects seem to fall somewhere between amphetamine/Adderall and meth, although way closer to the amphetamine/addies end of the spectrum. That said, as long as we're taking more than MDPV's effects into account I'm gonna have to wholeheartedly agree. MDPV is the best. It wins; but only because it's cheap as shit and relatively easy to get.

Seriously, I'm a loser. RCs will always be #1 to me, because I don't have an IRL hookup for anything but weed. I fucking love the internet: phasing out the need for large, densely populated IRL social circles since the mid 90s.