Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 01-27-2012, 07:34 PM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Trip Report: IV Etizolam

Materials:
  • Pharmaceutical grade propelyene glycol
  • 1/2inch 1cc 28 gauge syringe
  • Metal spoons
  • High proof ethanol (Everclear)
  • Two 1mg etizolam (Etilaam) pills
  • Hose Clamp
  • Cotton

Preparation:
  1. Shave down Etilaam pills into a fine powder using the back of a hose clamp
  2. Place powder in spoon
  3. Add 1cc solution 1:2:8 PG, H20, Ethanol, respectively to the etizolam
  4. Stir, let sit, stir, let sit for 10 minutes
  5. Dropped a piece of cotton in the solution to act as a filter
  6. Draw the solution through the cotton into my syringe.

The solution was a translucent, semi "thick" (due to the PG), and blue. I tied off and shot into a vein in the crook of my left arm. Mild burning sensation during injection. Registering to see if I was in a vein was difficult because the PG made the solution so thick. Effects took about 30 seconds to hit me. I felt an amazing rush similar to that of IV opiates. Immediately I lost all inhibition, my body tingled, extreme euphoria, warmth, and a "nod" type feeling. The rush lasted about a minute. After that the effects were identical to oral administration with a shorter duration. Normally, etizolam lasts 6 hours (for me). After the 4 hour mark I not longer felt the etizolam. The effects were similar to alprazolam with a notably clearer thought processes. My motor coordination was altered during the initial rush, and possible a marginal alteration throughout the rest of the experience.

I wasted many pills trying to create the right solvent. Too much PG and the solution is too thick to draw through a 28 gauge syringe. Too much water causes the solute does not fully dissolve. Too much increased ethanol was not tested to the inherent pain caused by injecting gain alcohol. At the 1:2:8 ratio you will actually see (and hear) the solute going into solution (even without stirring). This solvent may not be ideal. Not much was left behind after drawing the solution into the syringe, leading me to believe a lot of the fillers, binders, and other inerts are also soluble in this solvent.

Last edited by a334jv2df; 01-27-2012 at 07:55 PM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
eBagger (05-11-2013), Mordisk (01-27-2012), RIPtotse (01-27-2012), STD (02-09-2012)
Old 01-27-2012, 07:40 PM
Modicum of Madness

Thanked 2,197 Times in 1,578 Posts
Default Re: Trip Report: IV Etizolam

That rush sounds amazing. I wouldn't have expected it.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:44 PM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychomanthis View Post
That rush sounds amazing. I wouldn't have expected it.
I have only been making oral diazeprines injectable as of two days ago. So far I have injected the following

-Etizolam
-Alprazolam
-Clonazepam
-Lorazepam

IV etizolam is most similar to IV alprazolam. The rush is fairly similar, however it is much less inebriating in respect to cognitive thinking and motor skills, and, while this is all anecdotal, the rush was a little more euphoric and caused a body warmth that alprazolam did not. The rush is far superior to both Clonazepam and Lorazepam.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
eBagger (05-11-2013), psychomanthis (01-27-2012), RIPtotse (01-27-2012)
Old 01-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Duke

Is the rush something that would warrant IV use or do you recommend just taking etizolam via the regular ROA? I kinda want to try this but I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble of acquiring all those materials. Based on your subjective experience, is it something you'd gladly recommend to another seasoned drug user?
Old 01-27-2012, 08:09 PM
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Thanked 1,014 Times in 691 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Dose Me

This is pretty interesting...thanks. I've never really been big on the benzos but I considered ordering etiz once when I was having trouble sleeping.

I'll keep researching.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:14 PM
Modicum of Madness

Thanked 2,197 Times in 1,578 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
I have only been making oral diazeprines injectable as of two days ago. So far I have injected the following

-Etizolam
-Alprazolam
-Clonazepam
-Lorazepam

IV etizolam is most similar to IV alprazolam. The rush is fairly similar, however it is much less inebriating in respect to cognitive thinking and motor skills, and, while this is all anecdotal, the rush was a little more euphoric and caused a body warmth that alprazolam did not. The rush is far superior to both Clonazepam and Lorazepam.
Interesting.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:33 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by &Zenith View Post
If you were to go ahead with such a thing I highly recommend you read about proper procedure prior to intravenous administration, along with how to administer properly. This is assuming you have not done either before already.
I have a very vague idea on how to do it based on some tutoring that went on years ago in the back of my grandmother's shed, however the substance I was about to inject looked so impure I opted out of it. I'm mostly worried about the actual looking for the vein part because a few months after this incident I had a chance to shoot up again but I failed miserably since I couldn't actually stick the needle into a vein. I would stab the underpart of my forearm repeatedly but I only succeeded in bruising it up badly and making my veins recede. The highlight of the experienced was when I started considering use the veins on my hands to do the job since they were a whole lot more visible but naw, I couldn't do it.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:46 PM
Mud Farmer

i used 2 regular 1mg pills and 2 mouth dissolving 1mg pills. it definetely worked but wouldnt say it came anywhere close to a opiate rush.
Old 04-26-2014, 04:24 PM
Mud Farmer

Why not just use PPG+etz powder?

PPG is $14 at walgreens.. that way you're not shooting those binders, fillers, & inert ingredients in the pill--shit like lactic & citric acid is so corrosive to veins & can fuck up your shot!
Old 04-26-2014, 07:45 PM
Knight

One time in the hospital at the tail end of one of my binges/blackouts they hooked me up with IM halcion...to subside my rage because they were about to shove a tube down my dick hole (which btw is extremely painful even when high on opiates and benzos). Have also had IV diazepam. Does produce quite a rush/high but comparing to opiates is a bit of a stretch. But you never know different strokes for different folks.
Old 05-03-2014, 07:20 AM
Mud Farmer

I personally had 99.5% pure etizolam dissolved in pure propylene glycol, this article concerns my preparation of this for intravenous and intramuscular use. (note- all IM preparations to get PG-etizolam formulas into a dosable form were identical as I do not possess a larger gauged syringe)

Method 1
In order to inject & not clog your needle--i recommend a 27 gauge. Even with a recommended 4:1 ratio of H20 to PG-etizolam, thorough mixing was absolutely necessary for ~10 minutes (quickest way i found was w/ an oral syringe; draw up--shake/flick for 2 min; eject. Redrawn, repeat--at least 5-10 times). Otherwise, even w/ a 27 gauge it can be utterly impossible due to PGs viscosity. Even after all this, I'd have to draw probably 4-10 times; expelling air; repeat. Haven't tried mixing w/ ethanol yet.

METHOD 2
Recently, I utilized a 1:1 H20 to PG-etizolam using gentle heat (BIG PLUS). This will evaporate off the PG at around 170 celsius (boiling point), w/ a boiling point of etizolam way up at 545.3 celsius. The same mixing method with an oral syringe was performed but it only took a few attempts (drawing & discharging 2-3 times into a cup, then shaking vigorously for only 2 minutes). I'd shake/stir preferably in both methods in a capped glass syringe, which was good for heating & drawing for your load too Then shook glass vial if available (also more effective than shaking your solution in an oral syringe in method 1). I only had to draw the syringe up once or twice to avoid bubbles & minor clogging like in method 1. If this continues, add more heat.

RESULTS
IV:
I didn't quite feel a huge rush; probably because i'd need 10mg for that and also because I have never been a benzodiazepine fan per se. But 5mg did provide immediate anxiolysis and slight drunken feeling/ataxia, slurred speech, nodding, at roughly 25-50% the same oral dose needed to produce these effects. And extreme synthesia with my buprenorphine maintenance dose was noted as well.

Could be subjective, but nothing I wouldn't feel off a similar oral dose--but with the side effects not concurrently affectual like they are w/ IV. Oral's effects were more building upon one another; seemingly more so just anxiolytic & slightly lessened sedation compared to double an IV dose. Even higher doses (150%-200% range) were required to experience ataxia, increased loss of inhibition, nodding, etc. The IV duration is also shortened to ~1-3 hours; whereas oral doses would last 1-6 hours; and residual anxiolysis (unless event-induced caused issues) lasting up to 12-24 hours with oral. IV & IM (see below) this residuality lasted 8-12 hours.

IM:
I used this above method when IV was just taking too long to register or for other purposes needed for speed-of-use. IM use was effective; and it gave me a similar rush & the same-concurrent-effects as IV; but w/ a 10-15 onset. So basically same oral/sublingual onset but w/ added benefits of intravenous therapeutic effects hitting concurrently & slight increase in bioavailability (despite alleged >90% BA via other ROA). Dosages needed relative to oral dosing to produce therapeutic effect are the were relatively the same (see above--roughly 50% of dose needed; but shorter duration)

Two shots of 5mg at different locations were performed, slight discomfort (probably because of the PG)--but no bruising, tenderness, redness, or otherwise inflammation within 12 hours; aside from a slight "hardness" (barely noticeable upon touch) at injection site. Will report any updates.
Old 05-03-2014, 07:24 AM
Mud Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaOdure View Post
Why not just use PPG+etz powder?

PPG is $14 at walgreens.. that way you're not shooting those binders, fillers, & inert ingredients in the pill--shit like lactic & citric acid is so corrosive to veins & can fuck up your shot!
See my post above; propylene glycol will plug a 27 gauge. Heat, preferably must be added for a 1:1 mixture of PG & etizolam--without heat, its a 1:4 ratio H20 to PG-etizolam; AT BEST. With about a dozen draws and discharges until you have little-to-no air left. Either way, the process can take up to an hour until you know what you're doing (not including registering)
Old 05-03-2014, 07:31 AM
Mud Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
The rush is fairly similar, however it is much less inebriating in respect to cognitive thinking and motor skills, and, while this is all anecdotal, the rush was a little more euphoric and caused a body warmth that alprazolam did not. The rush is far superior to both Clonazepam and Lorazepam.
I agree, especially w/ the "warmth" feeling--and especially w/ etizolam's superiority to IV lorazepam & alprazolam. Of course, I was under barbiturate delirium tremens at the time i received IV lorazepam (2mg/hr) so while it did knock me out--didn't do much else; still was bat shit crazy. But when the medical detox was over, I was able to negotiate a few extra IV's--same feeling; instantly tired, that's about it, not even really any anxiolysis? (but that's most certainly due to the fact of the delirium tremens)

Funny how after going through barbiturate delirium tremens I can now take or leave benzo/thienodiazepines--even via intravenous route--sparingly. Usually few times a week I partake; and save the IV for special occasions (usually 1-4 times a week).. coming from a former heroin addict w/ a needle addiction at that!

Last edited by AlphaOdure; 06-14-2014 at 06:05 PM.