Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Generally Speaking

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-16-2012, 12:24 AM
Helladamnleet Helladamnleet is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bay City, WI
Thanks: 276
Thanked 108 Times in 83 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Helladamnleet Send a message via MSN to Helladamnleet Send a message via Yahoo to Helladamnleet
Default 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

I'm so scared. I have a probation violation on my felony probation in MN because my daughter fell in her crib and got a bruise on her face so I'm being charged with felony child abuse in WI.

Here's the details:
I'm being violated for being in jail in WI
I have never been violated before.
I am in good standing with my probation officer.

Should I be scared? Am I going to end up sitting for a while, or will I go to court tomorrow and be good to go?

SO fucking scared right now.
__________________
http://spookyjewproductions.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php

"Nazi free since 2000+1+13"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-16-2012, 12:32 AM
Unwyred's Avatar
Unwyred Unwyred is offline
Kemst hgt fari.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Alfheim
Thanks: 2,639
Thanked 2,541 Times in 1,694 Posts
Arrow Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Have you contacted your p.o. in MN about this?

And how do you have a felony child abuse charge in WI? Did your public defender just sit on his hands with his head up his ass the entire time? It's easy to prove the difference between an isolated accident and child abuse. Child abuse is recurring; there would be other and distinct patterns of bruises... not just one that is consistent with a fall.

Good luck.
__________________
We've got ACRES of land!
"Prepare to write down the recipe!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckhead View Post
YOU ARE MY HERO

- peace out
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-16-2012, 12:36 AM
Helladamnleet Helladamnleet is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bay City, WI
Thanks: 276
Thanked 108 Times in 83 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Helladamnleet Send a message via MSN to Helladamnleet Send a message via Yahoo to Helladamnleet
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwyred View Post
Have you contacted your p.o. in MN about this?

And how do you have a felony child abuse charge in WI? Did your public defender just sit on his hands with his head up his ass the entire time? It's easy to prove the difference between an isolated accident and child abuse. Child abuse is recurring; there would be other and distinct patterns of bruises... not just one that is consistent with a fall.

Good luck.
Yes, she recomended that I wait until morning to turn myself in, but I know if I turn myself in tonight I'll be in front of a judge tomorrow. I'm allowed to be in WI for child care, and she even told me there are to allegations of me being where I'm not supposed to be, just being violated because of new charges.

I haven't been charged yet, have to go in for a preliminary hearing next week, but I'm afraid of missing it because I don't know if I'll be in jail in MN or not.

There are no other incidents, people see her daily, and pictures are taken of her at least 3 days a week. They claim the bruising on her face that clearly outlines her sippy cup are a "classic case of child abuse". I have about 30 people willing to testify that there is no way I would hit my kid.
__________________
http://spookyjewproductions.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php

"Nazi free since 2000+1+13"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:37 AM
Unwyred's Avatar
Unwyred Unwyred is offline
Kemst hgt fari.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Alfheim
Thanks: 2,639
Thanked 2,541 Times in 1,694 Posts
Arrow Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helladamnleet View Post
Yes, she recomended that I wait until morning to turn myself in, but I know if I turn myself in tonight I'll be in front of a judge tomorrow. I'm allowed to be in WI for child care, and she even told me there are to allegations of me being where I'm not supposed to be, just being violated because of new charges.

I haven't been charged yet, have to go in for a preliminary hearing next week, but I'm afraid of missing it because I don't know if I'll be in jail in MN or not.

There are no other incidents, people see her daily, and pictures are taken of her at least 3 days a week. They claim the bruising on her face that clearly outlines her sippy cup are a "classic case of child abuse". I have about 30 people willing to testify that there is no way I would hit my kid.
Who claims this? Because any doctor would be able to tell the difference. If the cops or prosecutors are telling you this, then they are being assholes.
When you talk to your public defender, ask him to bring in a doctor that has been witness to child abuse cases in the past to testify that the bruising is incongruent to that of child abuse. The character witnesses will do a lot to help out if this goes to a jury trial as a criminal case, but testimony from an expert saying that her injuries aren't consistent with injuries found in child abuse cases will be your biggest ally in this.
__________________
We've got ACRES of land!
"Prepare to write down the recipe!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckhead View Post
YOU ARE MY HERO

- peace out
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Bradley (02-16-2012)
  #5  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:41 AM
Mashleshmash's Avatar
Mashleshmash Mashleshmash is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 610
Thanked 706 Times in 529 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

legal advice from a cop = yes
__________________
Twenty numbers went walking and Tree survived.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
arleybob (02-16-2012)
  #6  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:42 AM
Helladamnleet Helladamnleet is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bay City, WI
Thanks: 276
Thanked 108 Times in 83 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Helladamnleet Send a message via MSN to Helladamnleet Send a message via Yahoo to Helladamnleet
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwyred View Post
Who claims this? Because any doctor would be able to tell the difference. If the cops or prosecutors are telling you this, then they are being assholes.
When you talk to your public defender, ask him to bring in a doctor that has been witness to child abuse cases in the past to testify that the bruising is incongruent to that of child abuse. The character witnesses will do a lot to help out if this goes to a jury trial as a criminal case, but testimony from an expert saying that her injuries aren't consistent with injuries found in child abuse cases will be your biggest ally in this.
The problem is that a doctor is saying the bruising is consistent with child abuse though. I'm not worried about WI right now as they don't seem to have sufficient evidence to charge me, I'm worried about whats going to happen in MN.
__________________
http://spookyjewproductions.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php

"Nazi free since 2000+1+13"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:50 AM
Bradley's Avatar
Bradley Bradley is online now
Marquis
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Thanks: 818
Thanked 952 Times in 607 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Bradley
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helladamnleet View Post
The problem is that a doctor is saying the bruising is consistent with child abuse though. I'm not worried about WI right now as they don't seem to have sufficient evidence to charge me, I'm worried about whats going to happen in MN.
Can't you get more than one expert testimonial? Is the doctor one who is familiar with your case from your behalf or one that was brought in by the prosecution.

How is your PO revoking you if you have only pending charges that you are pleading not guilty to?
__________________
i talked to Hitler yesterday, its ok to be gay everyone!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:51 AM
pygar pygar is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Thanks: 9
Thanked 158 Times in 108 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

The doctor might just be a cunt.
__________________
- pygar.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-16-2012, 02:00 AM
BITCH TITZ BITCH TITZ is offline
Drunk Motherfucker
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: phx
Thanks: 486
Thanked 863 Times in 616 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

yeah you should be scared
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-16-2012, 03:49 AM
SBTlauien's Avatar
SBTlauien SBTlauien is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Places
Thanks: 549
Thanked 401 Times in 312 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

So how can I figure if I have warrants?

I literally just had a police officer knocking on my door and the jackass was banging on it hard.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-16-2012, 03:52 AM
STD STD is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NSFW, Australia
Thanks: 1,502
Thanked 641 Times in 484 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Get your lawyer to find another doctor? Oh wait, it's been 1.5 hours...
__________________
syphilis.stdx [at] gmail [dot] com
"Wow, STD has really gone off the deep end. He's like a one-man, polydrug, chronic toxicity study"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-16-2012, 03:56 AM
InspiredByMe InspiredByMe is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 9th Dimension
Thanks: 174
Thanked 640 Times in 416 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Nice alt.

That doctor is fucked. You aren't abusing her though right? They should have to get more evidence than what a doctor says.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-16-2012, 06:46 AM
Unwyred's Avatar
Unwyred Unwyred is offline
Kemst hgt fari.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Alfheim
Thanks: 2,639
Thanked 2,541 Times in 1,694 Posts
Arrow Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helladamnleet View Post
The problem is that a doctor is saying the bruising is consistent with child abuse though. I'm not worried about WI right now as they don't seem to have sufficient evidence to charge me, I'm worried about whats going to happen in MN.
If she's only got one bruise sustained on one occasion and this accident was an isolated incident, they can not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that abuse has taken place as abuse is sustained over time by statutory definition. Your public defender should bring in a doctor to testify in your favor, or at the very least cross examine the prosecution's doc and ask him how many confirmed cases of child abuse he's worked on. Probably none.
As for MN, as long as you maintain contact with your PO and the charges are dismissed you should be fine. Parole violations are generally filed upon conviction of a separate offense, not an indictment.
__________________
We've got ACRES of land!
"Prepare to write down the recipe!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckhead View Post
YOU ARE MY HERO

- peace out
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Helladamnleet Helladamnleet is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bay City, WI
Thanks: 276
Thanked 108 Times in 83 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Helladamnleet Send a message via MSN to Helladamnleet Send a message via Yahoo to Helladamnleet
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

UPDATE: I have been released with the understanding that I am to do my community work service and pay on my restitution ASAP. As long as I do that by Tuesday I might even still get off probation.

As far as the WI thing goes, the only evidence they have are pictures that clearly outline the cup she most likely hit her face on, and the doctor's testimony. I found out that they refuse to take pictures of the cup as evidence because it is "irrelevant" even though it's a major part of my testimony.

Thank you, unwyred. Your words of wisdom make me feel tons better.
__________________
http://spookyjewproductions.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php

"Nazi free since 2000+1+13"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-16-2012, 07:53 PM
komokazi's Avatar
komokazi komokazi is online now
Grand Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Thanks: 642
Thanked 1,400 Times in 989 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Pussy nigga.
__________________
"bleat like a fucking faggot sheep" - proots
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Helladamnleet (02-16-2012), Village Idiot (02-17-2012)
  #16  
Old 02-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Helladamnleet Helladamnleet is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bay City, WI
Thanks: 276
Thanked 108 Times in 83 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Helladamnleet Send a message via MSN to Helladamnleet Send a message via Yahoo to Helladamnleet
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

That was the absolutely most helpful post in this entire thread. All my internets are now yours.
__________________
http://spookyjewproductions.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php

"Nazi free since 2000+1+13"
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-16-2012, 11:39 PM
komokazi's Avatar
komokazi komokazi is online now
Grand Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Thanks: 642
Thanked 1,400 Times in 989 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Glad to be of service. However, it's going to run you about tree fiddy.
__________________
"bleat like a fucking faggot sheep" - proots
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-17-2012, 01:17 AM
RocketMan RocketMan is offline
Mud Farmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Missouri
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helladamnleet View Post
I'm so scared. I have a probation violation on my felony probation in MN because my daughter fell in her crib and got a bruise on her face so I'm being charged with felony child abuse in WI.

Here's the details:
I'm being violated for being in jail in WI
I have never been violated before.
I am in good standing with my probation officer.

Should I be scared? Am I going to end up sitting for a while, or will I go to court tomorrow and be good to go?

SO fucking scared right now.
You should be scared, If you are charged with felony child abuse because of a bruise you are being screwed over, I think you are fucking guilty, or charge wouldn't be felony. Stop Beating your Kids Pussy!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-17-2012, 01:32 AM
Marsh's Avatar
Marsh Marsh is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Across the Rio Grandio
Thanks: 259
Thanked 204 Times in 161 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Why do you hit your kid?
__________________
"You can't look at everything in such a fecal matter."
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-17-2012, 04:00 AM
Helladamnleet Helladamnleet is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bay City, WI
Thanks: 276
Thanked 108 Times in 83 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Helladamnleet Send a message via MSN to Helladamnleet Send a message via Yahoo to Helladamnleet
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

UPDATE: The wife brought her in for her 12 month checkup and the doctor said he's seen dozens of cases of children falling and getting the same type of bruise on her face as she has and is willing to write a report for us to submit. Every day I get closer and closer to putting this whole mess behind me.
__________________
http://spookyjewproductions.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php

"Nazi free since 2000+1+13"
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Unwyred (02-17-2012)
  #21  
Old 02-17-2012, 04:35 AM
HampTheToker's Avatar
HampTheToker HampTheToker is online now
Child of The Fence
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: oranges
Thanks: 4,647
Thanked 2,641 Times in 1,731 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helladamnleet View Post
UPDATE: The wife brought her in for her 12 month checkup and the doctor said he's seen dozens of cases of children falling and getting the same type of bruise on her face as she has and is willing to write a report for us to submit. Every day I get closer and closer to putting this whole mess behind me.
I hope you do. There aren't many things worse than being accused of hitting your child or otherwise causing harm when the truth is that shit happens.

My dad was outside playing in his backyard with my son one day when he took his eye off of him for just a couple seconds so he could grab a ball from under the deck. The very moment he looked away my son took off climbing up some scaffolding that was leaning against the deck. He leaned back and the piece of scaffold he was holding onto fell on him. I was mid-shave when he came running inside with my son screaming bloody murder and blood just pouring out of his mouth.

He actually got really lucky. The damage was only to his gum on his upper lip. Four stitches and a few days and you couldn't even tell it happened. I don't blame my dad. Even in the moment. It was just an accident. Shit happens. It's an inescapable fact of parenthood.
__________________
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things...and how does that work? You're a bicycle."
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-17-2012, 05:26 AM
arleybob's Avatar
arleybob arleybob is online now
The Belbet Bog
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the saddest city in the world
Thanks: 2,728
Thanked 1,788 Times in 1,303 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

When I was little once, my dad and I were playing catch and the ball hit me right in the face.

Just like that scene from The Sandlot..
__________________
Arley, the quote in your signature sucks and is gross....You need to change it. Sorry man, but it's the truth. I'm not dissing you personally either, just the quote. - Infrared
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-17-2012, 05:29 AM
Helladamnleet Helladamnleet is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bay City, WI
Thanks: 276
Thanked 108 Times in 83 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Helladamnleet Send a message via MSN to Helladamnleet Send a message via Yahoo to Helladamnleet
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

For some reason this reminds me of the episode of King of the Hill where Bobby gets hit with the baseball and that social worker tries hard as fuck to get Hank charged with domestic abuse.
__________________
http://spookyjewproductions.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php

"Nazi free since 2000+1+13"
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-17-2012, 05:30 AM
Mashleshmash's Avatar
Mashleshmash Mashleshmash is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 610
Thanked 706 Times in 529 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

So you mean the pilot? lol
__________________
Twenty numbers went walking and Tree survived.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Helladamnleet Helladamnleet is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bay City, WI
Thanks: 276
Thanked 108 Times in 83 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Helladamnleet Send a message via MSN to Helladamnleet Send a message via Yahoo to Helladamnleet
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashleshmash View Post
So you mean the pilot? lol
Exactly. Some people don't know it as that, however.
__________________
http://spookyjewproductions.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php

"Nazi free since 2000+1+13"
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-17-2012, 04:23 PM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

At least it's MN. I was in a jail in NYS for a few months.... not fun...
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-18-2012, 08:19 AM
RocketMan RocketMan is offline
Mud Farmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Missouri
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: 1.5 hours until I go back to jail

Bobby needed hit with a baseball! Dude beat his kid or would not be a felony charge! Am a father of 4 kids that go to doctor go everywhere play baseball are in community theater bullshit out in public allthe time, they fell and were, I guess I am just a little leery of the charge being automatic felony, plus I think spanking for dicsipline is fine punching a child in the face is not,
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
back, hours, jail

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PEOO project of 2012: Sending pantrax back to jail. Snoopy Pissin' Each Other Off 46 10-23-2011 07:37 PM
I just wasted 2 hours of my life. I wish I could get those two hours back ZappaFan Bat Country 0 04-12-2011 12:41 AM
ITT we go back in time by 30 hours Exposo1 Bat Country 10 08-31-2009 02:06 PM
Oregon woman obsessed with rabbits back in jail Angry Blue Bird of Death This Just In! 4 07-20-2009 03:02 AM
Leaving for jail in less then 2 hours infamousjonrhodes Generally Speaking 17 05-14-2009 08:30 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.