Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Old 03-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Night Operator

Default Re: She Got Me...

You won't. You will end up with some slightly mixed feelings and you may feel a little bad over the kids. She may try to snag you back by using the kids to get to you - "little Wang Chung has been sad and asking where you went...!", etc. Do not fall for this. You may have to harden your heart a bit. Just remember that the kids WILL be ok, and she will take care of them. Trust me.

Realize something else as well: You won.

You got to tap that fine ass. You got a glimpse of how good it feels to raise a child. And you did it without having to get hurt in the end.

Congratulations.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Knight

Facepalm Re: She Got Me...

Down to the wire guys

and it seems like im fucked. She still hasn't had her period yet. Now im just waiting on her to take a test.

Aside from that, how the fuck should I handle this if she is in fact preggers? How the hell are we going to manage this seeing as shes already married and living with her shit bag husband and his family? We can't play it off on him because they haven't had sex in months.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Serf

ooh harsh end. Her family will probably leave her, you look like the bad guy, you get a load of shit and have a nice little kid and raging nympho asian milf girlfriend. Awesome.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Hey man,

You might think you're fucked. You most likely are, but right now, you have options.

Here's one:

Old 03-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Baron

Well, short of surreptitiously using abortifacents on her, which you should be doing by the way, your only choice is to either skip town or sac up.

She lied about being separated from her husband, btw.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:11 PM
Knight

I don't think being a father would be all that bad, just wish it was under better circumstances like... Having a good job to support these bitches... Not having this bitch be married... and not having been TRICKED INTO FUCKING CONCEPTION.

I'm just glad my baby'll be a half breed and the mother isn't some obese pig fuck I beer goggled on a one night stand. My only real concern is what is she going to do? I totally fucked up her life financially and I don't want her to die before me (being 10+ years older)

odd yes.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:14 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akagi View Post
Well, short of surreptitiously using abortifacents on her, which you should be doing by the way, your only choice is to either skip town or sac up.

She lied about being separated from her husband, btw.
No she didn't. I've heard and read their conversations but that would be totally fucked if she lied about that too.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Serf

you didnt fuck up her life financially, she did it to herself. It was her choice squeeze a baby out of you. She will either stick with you or jump onto somebody else with more money and extort him. And you should expect her to cheat on you just as a precaution.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:21 PM
Regular

Thanked 1,340 Times in 810 Posts
Grin Re: She Got Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselKit View Post
No she didn't. I've heard and read their conversations but that would be totally fucked if she lied about that too.
This doesn't sound like the kind of woman that would do something totally fucked?

You shouldn't roll over and let her dictate the course of the rest of your life like this.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxxun View Post
Hey man,

You might think you're fucked. You most likely are, but right now, you have options.

Here's one:

This.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHd View Post
you didnt fuck up her life financially, she did it to herself. It was her choice squeeze a baby out of you. She will either stick with you or jump onto somebody else with more money and extort him. And you should expect her to cheat on you just as a precaution.
I really don't care if she cheats on me. Actually I would prefer for her sake that she did find someone who is financially secure to take care of her and HER kids, but fuck her if she thinks some faggot dude is going to raise MY kid.

I'm gonna be a daddy!

What the shit?! I'm bouncing between excitement, depression, fear and a host of other things. FUCK WOMEN pussy isn't worth this shit wtf man
Old 03-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Baron

So would you rather be a virgin or in the predicament you're finding yourself in now?
Old 03-14-2012, 09:01 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by p6867 View Post
Pre cum isn't going to get a chick pregnant. It's actually almost as effective as a condom, and condoms suck.
Are you fucking kidding me? One of my best friends got pregnant off of pre. The reason she knows 4 a fact it was the pre that knocked her up is because they got interrupted & never got 2 finish. So I'm not exactly sure where u learned about the facts of life but buddy u have never been more wrong in ur life. Oh & by the way she hadn't had any other dick so u can throw that scenario out the window. She was fresh out of the joint & actually was dating a bitch, just 1 time screwed around with her ex. So buddy u just might end up with a Asian baby mama.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delia View Post
Are you fucking kidding me? One of my best friends got pregnant off of pre. The reason she knows 4 a fact it was the pre that knocked her up is because they got interrupted & never got 2 finish. So I'm not exactly sure where u learned about the facts of life but buddy u have never been more wrong in ur life. Oh & by the way she hadn't had any other dick so u can throw that scenario out the window. She was fresh out of the joint & actually was dating a bitch, just 1 time screwed around with her ex. So buddy u just might end up with a Asian baby mama.
wait what, she screwed around with her ex only once? Well, if she confessed to that it must be the truth.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Knight

Quote:
I really don't care if she cheats on me. Actually I would prefer for her sake that she did find someone who is financially secure to take care of her and HER kids, but fuck her if she thinks some faggot dude is going to raise MY kid.

I'm gonna be a daddy!

What the shit?! I'm bouncing between excitement, depression, fear and a host of other things. FUCK WOMEN pussy isn't worth this shit wtf man
So I take it she's pregnant. well congratulations are in order. Just make sure u do the wise thing & get a paternity test. U don't wanna b paying 4 some other dudes baby. And if it is yours & I got your Shit together fight 4 joint custody. That way nobody is paying support & the baby gets mommy & Daddy time equally. Good luck dude!
Old 03-14-2012, 09:44 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delia View Post
So I take it she's pregnant. well congratulations are in order. Just make sure u do the wise thing & get a paternity test. U don't wanna b paying 4 some other dudes baby. And if it is yours & I got your Shit together fight 4 joint custody. That way nobody is paying support & the baby gets mommy & Daddy time equally. Good luck dude!
I highly HIGHLY doubt it could be anyone elses. Considering the timing and the fact that the baby will be blasian, I can't see it being too difficult to determine whose it is. But I will do a test anyway and ill shoot for joint.

Quesiton: Do i have to live with her to have joint custody?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Knight

Quote:
I highly HIGHLY doubt it could be anyone elses. Considering the timing and the fact that the baby will be blasian, I can't see it being too difficult to determine whose it is. But I will do a test anyway and ill shoot for joint.

Quesiton: Do i have to live with her to have joint custody?
No sir, you certainly don't have 2 live together. Just prove that you have the means & the proper housing 2 take care of the baby, explain how important out is for both you & the baby that you are in each others lives & maybe even show lots of interest during the pregnancy like trying 2 go 2 Dr appts, ultra sounds & stocking up on baby supplies & any judge with half a brain would defiantly grant joint. Hopefully though you can keep it out of the courts & the chicky will just work with you on it. Good luck with everything, There's not 2 many men in the world this day in age who wanna be this involved with their kids,.so when those rare ones do come around you more then deserve your time with your child. It's quite a blessing having a child, so congrats again!
Old 03-17-2012, 03:51 AM
Knight

I would like everyone to know this case has closed.

She got her period today. We almost boned even though she was on the rag but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Shits nasty.

Anyway, I dodged a bullet. Lesson learned. Putting her on the Depo-shot once her periods finished, gonna hit it a few more times and abandon her.

Wrap it up. Even if they beg force those hookers to stfu and wrap it up.

/thread
Old 03-17-2012, 08:38 AM
Baron

Quote:
Wrap it up. Even if they beg force those hookers to stfu and wrap it up.
What do you mean 'even'? Shouldn't that be 'especially'?
Old 03-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Paws View Post
Nooooooo!!!!

Don't trust her period.

It's possible to have a period even when pregnant.

Are you telling me she hasn't taken a fucking test yet?? What's the matter with you two?
Yes I'm black.

Her husband took off and came back because hes completely inept, can't even fucking run away right. Spend all the money he was going to use to get to Cali (so he could get high quality legal medical MJ) on fucking shitty illegal local MJ!!

Yes she took a test the day before her period. I wasted 11.00. I watched her take it.

She said she doesn't want to do an IUD. That I can understand. I don't want her to be responsible for taking the pill everyday so we've settled on the shot. Shes afraid it will fuck her up in a sense that she wont be able to pop out another baby when she comes off it but I don't think that'll happen. Shes one of those people who doesn't take ANY type of medication. Ever.

So we're going down to the local planned parenthood office so they can explain to her how this shit works and convince her to stop being a pussy. If she refuses to take it i'm done with her. Nothing is worth the amount of fear I experienced these last few days.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:33 PM
Regular

Thanked 1,340 Times in 810 Posts
Grin Re: She Got Me...

Quote:
Lesson learned. Putting her on the Depo-shot once her periods finished, gonna hit it a few more times and abandon her.

You trust her to get the shot? After this? Lesson not learned, dude. Are you gonna go and stand with her, watch while she gets it?

I really think it's a bad idea to fuck her even once more. But it's your choice.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Happy View Post

You trust her to get the shot? After this? Lesson not learned, dude. Are you gonna go and stand with her, watch while she gets it?

I really think it's a bad idea to fuck her even once more. But it's your choice.
As I said, I'm going to the clinic with her. Yes I intend to stand by and watch her get it done. I intend to pay, that is my excuse + form of proof.

side note: That shit is mad cheap. 35 bucks for 12 weeks.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:35 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P.W View Post
wait what, she screwed around with her ex only once? Well, if she confessed to that it must be the truth.
yep it was only 1 time, she's very open about her mistakes & is she'd of done it more than once she'd of admitted to it. especially to me, I'm one of her closest friends,.& VERY shortly after she messed with him she found out she was prego by accident when her doc ran a test for a different medical reason, they had 2 double check 4 safety reasons or some Shit. crazy huh!?!
Old 03-20-2012, 04:07 AM
Night Operator

Oh, I see. Your blackness explains why you didn't use condoms or contraceptives. What's with you animals anyway? You guys allllll wanna bareback it and you allllll whine about unintended pregnancy and you allllllll end up abandoning your kids. I'm seriously glad it's looking like she isn't knocked up. Not for you or for her, but for the kid.

Nothing personal, man. My earlier advice still stands: Leave that bitch! No pussy is worth your soul. I mean, wise up and realize what a manipulative, crazy cunt she is! She's taking advantage of the fact that you've got a monkey (her vagina) on your back. She knows you're a slave to it, and she knows you're a black animal and don't like protected sex! She figures, "Oh well, I'll get 'im next time!". From now on, do like George Costanza did: Do the exact opposite of whatever your instincts tell you to do as far as your relationship with her goes! You will then succeed. No more raw-dogging! No more stupidity! You will be ok. And again, nothing personal. I just know how you people work is all.

Smarten up. You got LUCKY (if she isn't preggo). It had zero to do with anything smart you did. Don't fuck it up again - LEAVE that shit!
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Fox Paws (03-20-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 04:45 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infrared View Post
Oh, I see. Your blackness explains why you didn't use condoms or contraceptives. What's with you animals anyway? You guys allllll wanna bareback it and you allllll whine about unintended pregnancy and you allllllll end up abandoning your kids. I'm seriously glad it's looking like she isn't knocked up. Not for you or for her, but for the kid.

Nothing personal, man. My earlier advice still stands: Leave that bitch! No pussy is worth your soul. I mean, wise up and realize what a manipulative, crazy cunt she is! She's taking advantage of the fact that you've got a monkey (her vagina) on your back. She knows you're a slave to it, and she knows you're a black animal and don't like protected sex! She figures, "Oh well, I'll get 'im next time!". From now on, do like George Costanza did: Do the exact opposite of whatever your instincts tell you to do as far as your relationship with her goes! You will then succeed. No more raw-dogging! No more stupidity! You will be ok. And again, nothing personal. I just know how you people work is all.

Smarten up. You got LUCKY (if she isn't preggo). It had zero to do with anything smart you did. Don't fuck it up again - LEAVE that shit!
lol
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Fox Paws (03-20-2012)