Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 09:31 AM
Knight

Default CC vs PP for cashing out

Which do you prefer or think is better? If you have all of the required info.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:35 AM
Count

Default Re: CC vs PP for cashing out

Get a job kid. Maybe mowing lawns or something until school starts .
I have existed from the morning of the world, and I shall exist until the last star falls from the heavens. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men, as I am no man-- and, so, I am a god. FUCK THE ADMINS 2014
Old 03-17-2012, 09:37 AM
Serf

paypal and funny business is usely alot smoother then "carding"
from my home country some criminal do this stuff i do not think it is wise. i agree with other man work hard for your money. it will last longer..
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
'Ed Rush (03-17-2012)
Old 03-17-2012, 09:42 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Ed Rush View Post
How do you know I am a kid or that I am unemployed? It's because of people like you that quality posts are kept out of BI.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:44 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryuser View Post
How do you know I am a kid or that I am unemployed? It's because of people like you that quality posts are kept out of BI.
People like me? What do you mean by that?
I have existed from the morning of the world, and I shall exist until the last star falls from the heavens. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men, as I am no man-- and, so, I am a god. FUCK THE ADMINS 2014
Old 03-17-2012, 09:47 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synesthesia_Labs View Post
paypal and funny business is usely alot smoother then "carding"
from my home country some criminal do this stuff i do not think it is wise. i agree with other man work hard for your money. it will last longer..
If you had kept your post to the initial sentence it would have been ok. This is BI not a fucking job centre. How do either of you know that I don't work? FUCK OFF you presumptive losers.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:52 AM
Count

Quote:
If you had kept your post to the initial sentence it would have been ok. This is BI not a fucking job centre. How do either of you know that I don't work? FUCK OFF you presumptive losers.
Why are you getting so defensive? We were just giving you some helpful advice, take it or leave it kid. Have you tried CraigsList? Also you might have an adult help you to write up a resume.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Serf

Quote:
hey smart fucker why would you use either of you?...

i never said anything about you..

i also gave you your fucking answer

i also explained that if you work hard for your money it will last long..

i agreed with the other guy that hard working job is better quality money

not that you did not have a job

you should retract your statements toward me

i feel offended and i helped you... thats the response you give me?

thats just being an ungrateful fuck stick
Old 03-17-2012, 09:54 AM
Knight

Quote:
People like me? What do you mean by that?
You're a time waster. You contribute nothing but pointless "advice" that any one of of your moral fag comrades could have posted. It is the reason that good posters don't often bother with BI because they can't be bothered to deal with the bullshit.

Would you prefer BI was cluttered with the same nonsensical threads started by retarded kids or if they was something worth discussing?
Old 03-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Knight

Quote:
Why are you getting so defensive? We were just giving you some helpful advice, take it or leave it kid. Have you tried CraigsList? Also you might have an adult help you to write up a resume.
You are what is wrong with this forum and people like you piss me off, it's pretty simple. If you don't like BI why don't you stay the fuck out? I would be willing to bet a limb that my cv is better than yours.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:01 AM
Count

Quote:
You're a time waster. You contribute nothing but pointless "advice" that any one of of your moral fag comrades could have posted. It is the reason that good posters don't often bother with BI because they can't be bothered to deal with the bullshit.

Would you prefer BI was cluttered with the same nonsensical threads started by retarded kids or if they was something worth discussing?
I know the economy is rough right now but fast food is always hiring. Don't be ashamed to start out at the bottom, if you work hard you could end up at the top.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:09 AM
Knight

Quote:
hey smart fucker why would you use either of you?...

i never said anything about you..

i also gave you your fucking answer

i also explained that if you work hard for your money it will last long..

i agreed with the other guy that hard working job is better quality money

not that you did not have a job

you should retract your statements toward me

i feel offended and i helped you... thats the response you give me?

thats just being an ungrateful fuck stick
How have you helped me? If you had just said you think using paypal to cash out is more efficient than using a cc then that would have been ok. Not that helps me but it would have been an on topic expression of your opinion.

The point is you didn't. You jumped on the bandwagon about working for a living. Where in this thread have I asked for you opinion on how money should be earned?
Old 03-17-2012, 10:13 AM
Count

Quote:
working for a living. Where in this thread have I asked for you opinion on how money should be earned?
Have you ever worked a day in your life? Picking up your room doesn't count.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Count

Quote:
I would be willing to bet a limb
If you got a job you could bet actual money instead of a limb, how cool would that be?
Old 03-17-2012, 10:17 AM
Count

Also what is with your attitude in this thread?

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread...41#post3451741
Old 03-17-2012, 10:21 AM
Knight

Quote:
I know the economy is rough right now but fast food is always hiring. Don't be ashamed to start out at the bottom, if you work hard you could end up at the top.
What do you know about the economy? I bet you use credit crunch and financial crisis interchangeably ha. Keep on reading the tabloids, you moron. Just accept it, you're never going to amount to anything. Bashing people you perceive to be kids on a forum isn't going to change that.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:23 AM
Knight

Quote:
Also what is with your attitude in this thread?

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread...41#post3451741
The OP is a moral fag like yourself. The fact that he is posting about a hacking gang is complete bullshit/trolling.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:25 AM
Knight

Quote:
If you got a job you could bet actual money instead of a limb, how cool would that be?
Money, limbs I don't really care. I just know that I am better than you.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Serf

Quote:
How have you helped me? If you had just said you think using paypal to cash out is more efficient than using a cc then that would have been ok. Not that helps me but it would have been an on topic expression of your opinion.

The point is you didn't. You jumped on the bandwagon about working for a living. Where in this thread have I asked for you opinion on how money should be earned?
i dont care about if you asked me or not.. i can see your dealing with funny money and telling my opion about funny money and good money is not off topic so your point pretty much sucks and is null/void i did no sutch thing as jumping on a bandwagon. the other guy told you to work for your money not me. i pointed out thatd hard earned money is better then shit ass stolen money.

you sir are being a fuck stick jack ass. your people skills are shot, and you have a hard time comunicating, or you think your speaking to a simple minded indivual who can be coaxed into thinking hes wrong when hes not.

your people skills are poor, you seem shot out. im basing this off what you have shown me in this thread... and not anything more and im not making assumptions. you felt attacked so you attacked everyone that replyed

im done speaking to you in this thread, im sorry i gave you my opinion that the legal issues are not worth fucking with a credit card.. there alot less legal issues with paypal

in my opinion its still bad

im sorry for my english you need to learn how to speak with people tho if your going to be on social communities
Old 03-17-2012, 12:02 PM
Knight

Quote:
i dont care about if you asked me or not.. i can see your dealing with funny money and telling my opion about funny money and good money is not off topic so your point pretty much sucks and is null/void i did no sutch thing as jumping on a bandwagon. the other guy told you to work for your money not me. i pointed out thatd hard earned money is better then shit ass stolen money.

you sir are being a fuck stick jack ass. your people skills are shot, and you have a hard time comunicating, or you think your speaking to a simple minded indivual who can be coaxed into thinking hes wrong when hes not.

your people skills are poor, you seem shot out. im basing this off what you have shown me in this thread... and not anything more and im not making assumptions. you felt attacked so you attacked everyone that replyed

im done speaking to you in this thread, im sorry i gave you my opinion that the legal issues are not worth fucking with a credit card.. there alot less legal issues with paypal

in my opinion its still bad

im sorry for my english you need to learn how to speak with people tho if your going to be on social communities
Bro, this is BI. The motto is keep your morals at the door. You clearly don't understand this so I will explain it to you. It means that you do not tell people to work for money, write negative comments about illegality etc. Read and UNDERSTAND the rules before you get up on your moral high horse.

I am a great communicator, my jobs and everything I have done in my life so far reflect that. I don't need to prove myself to either of you because I have and will achieve things far greater than the pair of you combined. Why don't you queers exchange PI and screw each others brains out seeing as you have so much in common.

You didn't tell me to work, what's this then: i agree with other man work hard for your money. I don't feel personally attacked as neither of you know me. If you had spent as much time as I have in BI you would realize that it was a pretty standard response to faggot comments.

You shouldn't be sorry for your English, it's actually pretty good. In the future use the built in spell checker. Are you from Eastern Europe or South America? I ask as I am stereotyping which home country you are from where carding is prevalent. Whether money is gained from working as a drone or stolen makes no difference.

Using paypal would involve a cc so how the legal issues change is beyond me. The police would still investigate and so would the cc issuer...
Old 03-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Serf

Wow the type of B.I posters has really turn to utter and complete shit. Please keep the "get a job" post outa B.I.

OT: Isn't paypal known to be strict for moving money around? And by CC do you mean D&P cashing out or buy and resell cashing out? Be more specific.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
temporaryuser (03-17-2012)
Old 03-17-2012, 09:11 PM
Marquis

Send a message via AIM to mafiabro

Quote:
LOL FUCK YOU this is bad ideas, not ma and pa's advice forum.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Baron

lol @ this thread.
I'd cash out with CC, I've always had trouble with PP. But that's just me.
Not that I've ever actually done it...
Old 03-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrieann View Post
lol @ this thread.
I'd cash out with CC, I've always had trouble with PP. But that's just me.
Not that I've ever actually done it...
A different forum was saying that pp has very high security. On the other hand, I have had fraudulent purchases go through against me on pp. If I wasn't so paranoid and vigilant I would have been scammed. Some got charged back within 24hours and others much later. Also I have logged into my pp/ebay from the other side of the world without being prompted for security questions.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesmurf View Post
Wow the type of B.I posters has really turn to utter and complete shit. Please keep the "get a job" post outa B.I.

OT: Isn't paypal known to be strict for moving money around? And by CC do you mean D&P cashing out or buy and resell cashing out? Be more specific.
Ain't that the truth, just ignore them they are pathetic.

Yea moving money from account to account isn't recommended, it gets locked pretty quickly. I meant using a pp with the attached cc or using a cc through paypal without registering an account.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:47 AM
Serf

Quote:
Bro, this is BI. The motto is keep your morals at the door. You clearly don't understand this so I will explain it to you. It means that you do not tell people to work for money, write negative comments about illegality etc. Read and UNDERSTAND the rules before you get up on your moral high horse.

I am a great communicator, my jobs and everything I have done in my life so far reflect that. I don't need to prove myself to either of you because I have and will achieve things far greater than the pair of you combined. Why don't you queers exchange PI and screw each others brains out seeing as you have so much in common.

You didn't tell me to work, what's this then: i agree with other man work hard for your money. I don't feel personally attacked as neither of you know me. If you had spent as much time as I have in BI you would realize that it was a pretty standard response to faggot comments.

You shouldn't be sorry for your English, it's actually pretty good. In the future use the built in spell checker. Are you from Eastern Europe or South America? I ask as I am stereotyping which home country you are from where carding is prevalent. Whether money is gained from working as a drone or stolen makes no difference.

Using paypal would involve a cc so how the legal issues change is beyond me. The police would still investigate and so would the cc issuer...
ive never said anything personally about you i agreed that hard earned money will last you longer then stolen money..
your making more assumptions about me and this other guy... adding together our success comparing it to you?
you still feel as tho i attacked you?

youve attacked me 3 times already in this thread... for me telling you easy money is not as good as hard earned money.

i never talked about your occupation or jobs you do or your accomplishments

you seem like a jack ass, you seem like you have deep psychological issues you attacked the whole thread because the one guy told you to get a job.. you got very defensive. my guess is something had happen in the work world maybe a bad day at work.. to no job at all.. i dont know and i cant say.. you felt seriously attacked tho we can all see that

i still think you owe me 3 apologies your arguments are shitty, i never told you to get a job, i was not off topic. i was comparing easy money to stolen money, and gave you my answer on which one i believe is easyer for you to cash out your sleeze ball tatics..

why dont you get into rackets or something atleast maybe its still funny money but atleast its still hard earned and will last you longer..

why dont you retract your statments toward me? instead of continuing to line me up for prosecution on a case that you have that sucks..

you attacked me and dont want to say you shouldent have, you have point words in my mouth and twisted the meaning of what i said (this might be because you have psychological issues and wanted someone to fight with, so you pretty much mentally thru my meaning out and put your own meaning behind my words)

this is were your lack of comunication skills come in. you obviously dont know how to talk to people... shit there is other threads linked in this thread were we can read down the page and see you attack someone else.. like some 14 year old making a hacker gang? you want to laugh at him? and you get mad when people (dont laugh at you but tell you, your idea is a bad idea that sucks)

and YET i still gave you an answer.. and this is how you treat people, what a shame
Old 03-18-2012, 02:36 AM

WTF happened here? stop this shit all over BI!
Closed Thread