Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > Der Politik

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #81  
Old 03-15-2012, 03:06 AM
The Pat-Man's Avatar
The Pat-Man The Pat-Man is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanks: 2,665
Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,070 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

trololoooollllllooooooooooooooooo
__________________
everything i post is fantasy
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 03-16-2012, 11:14 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Just watch Obama squirm

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 03-17-2012, 12:51 PM
mizled's Avatar
mizled mizled is offline
Badministrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: overlooking the lunatic fringe
Thanks: 2,401
Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,713 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
I'm shocked that the state of Florida would let Israel violate human rights at Tampa's townhall.

Oh well, at least they're not flying planes into skyscrapers.
__________________
--

--
Self loathing is the fate of all great iconoclasts.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 03-17-2012, 01:03 PM
Snoopy's Avatar
Snoopy Snoopy is offline
Malkavian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bovine University
Thanks: 92
Thanked 5,719 Times in 3,749 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizled View Post
I'm shocked that the state of Florida would let Israel violate human rights at Tampa's townhall.

Oh well, at least they're not flying planes into skyscrapers.
Florida looks like a penis.
__________________
International Scat Chariot Race Champion
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 03-17-2012, 03:17 PM
The Pat-Man's Avatar
The Pat-Man The Pat-Man is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanks: 2,665
Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,070 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

is the panhandle the penis and the peninsula huge balls or vice versa?
__________________
everything i post is fantasy
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 03-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Cory Cory is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanks: 2,055
Thanked 721 Times in 448 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
Lol. "The Middle East is an issue that's been affecting the region for some time now".
__________________
Ideology: Social-Democrat
"I was going to, but the voices in my head couldn't agree on whether or not it was a good idea." -Greyfox
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 03-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Darkhunter's Avatar
Darkhunter Darkhunter is offline
Grandest Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hunting Ducks in Rolfheim
Thanks: 5,631
Thanked 2,163 Times in 1,734 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
See what happens when he doesn't stick to the teleprompter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizled View Post
Oh well, at least they're not flying planes into skyscrapers.
That's the job of the Ewoks.
__________________
Mark Zuckerburg is a faggot.

http://zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.php?p=2252485&postcount=34 - Where My Avatar Came From
http://bbs.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.php?p=4601933&postcount=142 - Myers Being A Faggot
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 03-17-2012, 11:27 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morb View Post
More on the subject, I've personally bought some shares in oil even though technically it isn't wise to do so right now, but I'm doing it because I believe Israel feels like it is all alone against Iran now.

If the USA is Israel's little bitch, it sure isn't under Obama. I don't think Obama is gonna do a damned thing to keep Iran from getting a nuke (despite his "tough" talk), and the first thing those imams are going to do is try and nuke Israel. If that happens, shit is gonna hit the fan like most people have no idea.

...And the price of oil is gonna skyrocket. I literally put my money where my mouth is.
Israel is 'alone' because they do it to themselves. Most of the hostility coming from the middle east was started by Israel. If there was no Israel, then we would never been concerned about Iran and its nuclear program. We also wouldnt be involved in Syria, Somalia, Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, etc. Our original intent was to go into Afghanistan to fight the war on terror. We got side tracked like a mother fucker and shows no signs of this ending anytime soon. Iran will not be the ones to attack first...

The quote about wiping Israel off the map is bullshit. Iran wanted the regeime of Zionists to be wiped away from the pages of time, or something to that effect. Not sure the exact quote, but what we are told by the MSM is taken WAY out of context. Iran hates the people running Israel and nothing more. Israel has been saying this bullshit about Iran for years now.

Iran has nothing to gain from killing off Israel. Besides, do you really think they are going to fire nuclear weapons on Israel when they know that the United States backs them up 100%? Its fuckin suicide for Iran to do this.

Obama has been the bitch of Israel. Although they are not as trigger happy as Israel is against Iran, rest assured Obama still backs what Israel wants to do. They will never go against the Israel and its affairs, no matter how wrong. Also, where do you think most of OUR money went to overseas?

We are the bitch of Israel
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 03-18-2012, 01:06 AM
mizled's Avatar
mizled mizled is offline
Badministrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: overlooking the lunatic fringe
Thanks: 2,401
Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,713 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
Also, where do you think most of OUR money went to overseas?
For real?
China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, United Kingdom, Korea, Germany, Malaysia, Brazil, Indonesia, Russia, Canada and The Philippines in the form of 4.5 trillion in foreign debt.

If your just counting economic foreign aid and military aid then; Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Israel is third in military aid and last in economic assistance with a combined total of 2.86 billion in 2010, this is somewhat offset by the fact that the United States owes 19.3 billion in foreign debt to Israel.

If you factor in the war on drugs ($300 billion in 2010) and the US fiscal expenditures (over $50 billion in 2010) on it's southern border security (Mexican border, Columbian coastal interventions), then Israel drops to sixth on the chart after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Mexico and Columbia.
Source? US dept homeland sec, wiki, census bureau, CIA factbook.

Sadly, there's no easy YouTube videos of real world economics - and honestly, the US is everyone's bitch.
__________________
--

--
Self loathing is the fate of all great iconoclasts.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Rust (03-18-2012), The Chuggernaut (04-17-2012)
  #90  
Old 03-18-2012, 08:36 PM
Cory Cory is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanks: 2,055
Thanked 721 Times in 448 Posts
Default Politics is grey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
Israel is 'alone' because they do it to themselves. Most of the hostility coming from the middle east was started by Israel. If there was no Israel, then we would never been concerned about Iran and its nuclear program. We also wouldnt be involved in Syria, Somalia, Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, etc. Our original intent was to go into Afghanistan to fight the war on terror. We got side tracked like a mother fucker and shows no signs of this ending anytime soon. Iran will not be the ones to attack first...
To be fair, even if Israel is to blame historically it doesn't matter now. From the Israeli point of view Iran having nuclear weapons puts Israel at a grave geopolitical disadvantage. In their relations with the Arabs Israel has always (in recent history, at least) had the nuclear card to prevent an invasion. The idea is that if Israel begins to loose a war conventionally they can use some tactical nukes and demand peace from the Arabs, without fear of retaliation.

Iran being a nuclear power takes that away. The Iranians can then provide a "nuclear umbrella" to their allies in Syria. From the Israeli vantage point this is simply unacceptable. I know some folks may think "but if dealing with their enemies on fair terms is unacceptable then screw them". But that's not how it works, in politics/war, a fair fight is the last thing you want.

It's not that Israel really think that Iran will just up and nuke them "just cuz". It's more about the geopolitical fallout from the emergence of Iran as a major power, and the neutralization of a key facet of Israeli national defense doctrine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
The quote about wiping Israel off the map is bullshit. Iran wanted the regime of Zionists to be wiped away from the pages of time, or something to that effect. Not sure the exact quote, but what we are told by the MSM is taken WAY out of context. Iran hates the people running Israel and nothing more. Israel has been saying this bullshit about Iran for years now.
This is true. It's like when Khrushchev said "We will be around when you are dead and buried" into "we will bury you". Khrushchev wasn't saying the Soviets would attack America, he was saying that communism would bury capitalism in the dustbin of history at some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
Iran has nothing to gain from killing off Israel. Besides, do you really think they are going to fire nuclear weapons on Israel when they know that the United States backs them up 100%? Its fuckin suicide for Iran to do this.
The responses you will hear from conservatives is along the lines of "they don't care, it's about religious fundamentalism". These people have no real idea of how Iran is governed or how Iranian politics works. Or that the President of Iran doesn't wield all the power. It's so asinine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
Obama has been the bitch of Israel. Although they are not as trigger happy as Israel is against Iran, rest assured Obama still backs what Israel wants to do. They will never go against the Israel and its affairs, no matter how wrong. Also, where do you think most of OUR money went to overseas.
To be fair though, Obama has certain political restraints on his activity. He has Congress to contend with. And he did call for a return to 1967 borders before his second term, and is trying to delay an Israeli attack on Iran for the sanctions to have time to work, but Bibi is headstrong and views himself and the next Winston Churchill.
__________________
Ideology: Social-Democrat
"I was going to, but the voices in my head couldn't agree on whether or not it was a good idea." -Greyfox
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 03-26-2012, 11:05 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

God damn this shit is fuckin rediculious. The Rabbi has got good points, but half of them are drowned out by the asshole journalist.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 03-31-2012, 12:59 AM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Brilliant
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Psych (03-31-2012)
  #93  
Old 03-31-2012, 01:40 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Here's an interesting video I found gives you a good understanding of Zionism

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 03-31-2012, 06:15 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
This dude kicks ass

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Cory (04-01-2012)
  #95  
Old 04-01-2012, 05:58 AM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.


Bahaha. Oh the lulz goin on here
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Cory (04-01-2012)
  #96  
Old 04-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Cory Cory is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanks: 2,055
Thanked 721 Times in 448 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
Golden. The way that girl was crying was so pathetic. You'd almost think she was in the Holocaust.
__________________
Ideology: Social-Democrat
"I was going to, but the voices in my head couldn't agree on whether or not it was a good idea." -Greyfox
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 04-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Rolf's Avatar
Rolf Rolf is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rolfheim, Grand Duchy of
Thanks: 716
Thanked 1,466 Times in 984 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Rolf
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Everybody still mad, notes Rolf.
__________________
Hi, I'm Rolf
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 04-02-2012, 06:55 AM
The Pat-Man's Avatar
The Pat-Man The Pat-Man is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanks: 2,665
Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,070 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
yea but the sad thing is all the college hipsters support palestine,as opposed to just fucking all the middle east.
__________________
everything i post is fantasy
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 04-02-2012, 11:42 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pat-Man View Post
yea but the sad thing is all the college hipsters support palestine,as opposed to just fucking all the middle east.
I don't think its so much because the Palistinians are treated badly in Israel. I think its the fact that the US never calls out Israel on their crimes. If any other country besides Israel were killing Palistinians, you would hear about it alot more. How many times do you hear something bad Israel has done on MSM in the states? The media always portrays Israel as the good guy, no matter what. Its this double standard that angers Americans, myself included.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Cory (04-06-2012)
  #100  
Old 04-03-2012, 12:05 AM
mizled's Avatar
mizled mizled is offline
Badministrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: overlooking the lunatic fringe
Thanks: 2,401
Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,713 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
I don't think its so much because the Palistinians are treated badly in Israel. I think its the fact that the US never calls out Israel on their crimes. If any other country besides Israel were killing Palistinians, you would hear about it alot more. How many times do you hear something bad Israel has done on MSM in the states? The media always portrays Israel as the good guy, no matter what. Its this double standard that angers Americans, myself included.
I'm not angry. Israeli's are way cooler than palestinians - they've paid their dues. I'm sure that any members of Hamas the Israelis have killed had it coming.

The important thing to remember is: when the islamist jihad comes, they'll be coming for you too.
__________________
--

--
Self loathing is the fate of all great iconoclasts.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 04-03-2012, 03:53 AM
The Pat-Man's Avatar
The Pat-Man The Pat-Man is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanks: 2,665
Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,070 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
I don't think its so much because the Palistinians are treated badly in Israel. I think its the fact that the US never calls out Israel on their crimes. If any other country besides Israel were killing Palistinians, you would hear about it alot more. How many times do you hear something bad Israel has done on MSM in the states? The media always portrays Israel as the good guy, no matter what. Its this double standard that angers Americans, myself included.
id like to think they believe that but i dont ave that much faith in people.
__________________
everything i post is fantasy
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 04-03-2012, 07:53 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizled View Post
I'm not angry. Israeli's are way cooler than palestinians - they've paid their dues. I'm sure that any members of Hamas the Israelis have killed had it coming.

The important thing to remember is: when the islamist jihad comes, they'll be coming for you too.
Judaism and Zionism are not the same. The state of Israel is something that Orthodox Jews are against. However, for simplicity, I'll treat them as one.
Im assuming you're referring to the holocaust when you say they have 'paid their dues'. While that was a dark time for the Jewish people, that gives them no right to do attack Palistinians. There is no justification for what Israel is doing to the group of people who lived their peacefully with Jews for centuries.

As for the Muslim radical groups, most did not exist before Israel. Hamas was created because of Israels treatment of the Palestinians. Along with Hamas, Hezbollah, al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and the Islamic Jihad Movement were all founded between the 1970s and 1990s. Most of all the hate America gets from the middle east is from our unconditional support of Israel.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 04-03-2012, 09:06 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Lol, some dude blocked me because of my comments. I wasn't tryin to troll, I was tryin to have a debate. Maybe I shouldn't have started off with "Fuck Israel". I guess he didn't like what I said... I donno

Quote:
I support the real Jews. Fuck Israel.
ZappaFan101 2 days ago

Stick to music and videogames, young Paul-ite.
democast in reply to ZappaFan101 22 hours ago

What do you mean? Look it up. If you knew anything about traditional Judiasm, then you would know Orthodox Jews are against the state of Israel. The "Jews" that are leading Israel are Zionists. Zionism has only been around for a century, and goes against the teaching of the Torah.
ZappaFan101 in reply to democast 21 hours ago

Judea / Israel has been the homeland to Jews for more than 2,000 years. Since your knowledge of Judaism is limited to what Ron Paul and Neturei Karta say, your running your mouth is only unwelcome insolence.

democast in reply to ZappaFan101 21 hours ago
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 04-05-2012, 09:21 PM
mizled's Avatar
mizled mizled is offline
Badministrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: overlooking the lunatic fringe
Thanks: 2,401
Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,713 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Ironically enough, Israel is the Ron Paul of the middle east.
  • Only represents a very small percentage of inhabitants.
  • Constantly under attack from hostile neighbors.
  • Misunderstood by a majority of Americans.
  • Underfunded compared to opponents.
  • Supports Laissez-faire economics
  • Has a small but potent army.
__________________
--

--
Self loathing is the fate of all great iconoclasts.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
ZappaFan (04-05-2012)
  #105  
Old 04-08-2012, 03:22 AM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
Full Version
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 04-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Struwwelpeter Struwwelpeter is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 1,359
Thanked 3,178 Times in 2,084 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

America is a "bitch" to no one, but to be perfectly honest, a stronger case can be made for America's obedience to Saudi Arabia than to Israel. This Israel stuff is really nothing more than anti-Semitic tripe, no matter which way it's proponents try to spin it. I'm really getting tired of the anti-Semitism, not because I'm a Jew Freak or anything, but because it really is disgraceful.

I did not read this thread so I cannot comment on anything else.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
mizled (04-18-2012)
  #107  
Old 04-13-2012, 01:26 AM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey View Post
America is a "bitch" to no one, but to be perfectly honest, a stronger case can be made for America's obedience to Saudi Arabia than to Israel. This Israel stuff is really nothing more than anti-Semitic tripe, no matter which way it's proponents try to spin it. I'm really getting tired of the anti-Semitism, not because I'm a Jew Freak or anything, but because it really is disgraceful.

I did not read this thread so I cannot comment on anything else.
Dude... come on man. Take a look at whats going on in this thread. Don't play the anti-semetic card. Don't deny yourself. Take a look at whats REALLY going on.
Yeah, the Jews have had more than their fair of bad shit happen to them. However, that doesn't justify what they are doing. I have no problem with Jewish people, they have done nothing wrong and they have my support. My beef is with Zionism. They arnt Jews, they hide behind the Jewish religion and use it as a means to get their agenda across. Before Zionism, there were Jews that lived amongst Palistinians peacefully for centuries. It wasn't until Zionism came in and destroyed their mutual relationship. Ever since then, the middle east has been in an uproar.

Im not against Jews, but I'll be damned if Im gonna support Israel after the shit they have done...

*Attacked and killed Americans in the Lavon Affair
*Attacked and killed Americans on the USS Liberty
*Stole the homeland of the Palistinians right from under them.
*Will not allow inspections of their nuclear program
*Provided false evidence that Iraq had WMDs, costing thousands of lives over something that wasn't even true.
*Providing falst information that Iran is developing nuclear weapons.
*Use the horrors of the holocaust as a means to get what they want. A guilt trip that is absolutly disgusting and disgracful against all the innocent Jews that were in concentration camps.
*Treat Palistinians like second class citizens and have no problem killing innocent men, women, and children whose only crime was living in THEIR homeland of Palistine.


Its not bullshit, look it up. What they dealt with in the past is terrible, but that gives them no right to do support the evil they are doing.

Even Orthodox Jews are against Israel, because the Torah is against it. Are those Jews anti-semetic?
FOX news anti Jewish - YouTube


Saudi Arabia doesnt have the United States by the balls like these guys...

Theres ALOT of this on the internet that takes no time looking up. Im reluctant to post much more, because I don't even know if you are going to read this. I hope you do and see what the hell is really going on.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 04-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Struwwelpeter Struwwelpeter is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 1,359
Thanked 3,178 Times in 2,084 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Im not against Jews, but I'll be damned if Im gonna support Israel after the shit they have done...

*Attacked and killed Americans in the Lavon Affair
*Attacked and killed Americans on the USS Liberty
*Stole the homeland of the Palistinians right from under them.
*Will not allow inspections of their nuclear program
*Provided false evidence that Iraq had WMDs, costing thousands of lives over something that wasn't even true.
*Providing falst information that Iran is developing nuclear weapons.
*Use the horrors of the holocaust as a means to get what they want. A guilt trip that is absolutly disgusting and disgracful against all the innocent Jews that were in concentration camps.
*Treat Palistinians like second class citizens and have no problem killing innocent men, women, and children whose only crime was living in THEIR homeland of Palistine.

I don't think that there's anyone here who will tell you that you should support Israel. I won't. But this list here contains many falsehoods and, perhaps more importantly, it doesn't offer any evidence that Israel controls the USA.

Israeli pilots did kill American servicemen aboard the USS Liberty in 1967. This was an accident, and Israel eventually did pay several millions of dollars in reparations (under pressure from the American government) even though the crew of the USS Liberty was in the wrong for being where they did not belong.

No American lives were lost in the Lavon affair.

The world theater is not like an elementary school playground where if one kid spills juice on another kid's shoe the victim is obligated to retaliate with violence. Boats get sunk all the time and nothing gets done about it. It's not cause for launching a full-scale nuclear assault on the offending party.

Plenty of nations will not allow for inspections of such vulnerable infrastructure as nuclear power plants. And I don't see how you can determine that any information that Iran is developing nuclear weapons is false. I don't think Iran will allow for thorough inspection of all of it's nuclear facilities, either.

As for the Holocaust, I think that is absurd. When has Israel (or anyone else) used the Holocaust as a bargaining chip to get what they want? That's a little bit ridiculous, bro.

I don't know about this Palestinian land thing but I will say this... I think the treatment of Palestinians is way overblown by anti-Semites... We do the same thing to our own citizens in New York City... Palestinians have a lot of violent and unruly people amongst their ranks and you've got to deal with that threat accordingly... Just sayin'....

Anti-Semitism is a big lie. Someone makes something up about the Jews, someone else hears it, and then people repeat it over and over and over again until it becomes truth in their minds. This stuff is for impatient people who have a bloodlust and just want a convenient target on which to vent their frustrations.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Cory (04-13-2012), mizled (04-15-2012)
  #109  
Old 04-13-2012, 01:52 PM
faggot's Avatar
faggot faggot is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Thanks: 137
Thanked 170 Times in 133 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

is real
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 04-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Cory Cory is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanks: 2,055
Thanked 721 Times in 448 Posts
Thumbs Up Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey View Post
The world theater is not like an elementary school playground where if one kid spills juice on another kid's shoe the victim is obligated to retaliate with violence. Boats get sunk all the time and nothing gets done about it. It's not cause for launching a full-scale nuclear assault on the offending party.
I really wish more people understood this concept.
__________________
Ideology: Social-Democrat
"I was going to, but the voices in my head couldn't agree on whether or not it was a good idea." -Greyfox
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 04-13-2012, 06:59 PM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

We support the jews because we hate the muslims. What don't you understand about that?
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 04-13-2012, 07:43 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey View Post
I don't think that there's anyone here who will tell you that you should support Israel. I won't.
Thats fine. Understood.

Quote:
But this list here contains many falsehoods and, perhaps more importantly, it doesn't offer any evidence that Israel controls the USA.
Even if you dont beleive it, the fact remains Israel has a much bigger influence on the US compared to Saudi Arabia. I dont recall hearing any news stories supporting this point. Perhaps I havent looked into it enough, but do you have and sources to back your claims of the US being more obiediant to Saudi Arabia, rather than Israel?

Quote:
Israeli pilots did kill American servicemen aboard the USS Liberty in 1967. This was an accident, and Israel eventually did pay several millions of dollars in reparations (under pressure from the American government) even though the crew of the USS Liberty was in the wrong for being where they did not belong.
Not true, or at least, not entirley true. If the USS Liberty did anything wrong (which I do not beleive they did), it doesnt cover up the fact that Israel was more at fault, more than the USS Liberty.

Quote:
No American lives were lost in the Lavon affair.
While I havent found a number of Americans that died in the Lavon Affair, I will give you the benifit of the doubt that happened. No Americans died, but what does that matter? The fact remains that they did attack Americans, regardless of the real number of casualties. We were still attacked by our 'greatest ally' in a false flag attempt that didnt go Israel's way. The fact that they attempted to start a war this way is vile. Its not the first time they did this. I will NOT say Israel was behind 9/11, but dozens of Israilies were detained under the Patriot Act. Do you recall not too long ago that several Iranian scientists were killed, but no one knew who the people were that killed them? Just looking back in history, Israel is a logical suspect. Like the 9/11 attack, I will NOT say Israel killed these scientists. However, with so much evidence supporting this claim that Israel is responsible isnt that big a stretch to the imagination.

Quote:
The world theater is not like an elementary school playground where if one kid spills juice on another kid's shoe the victim is obligated to retaliate with violence. Boats get sunk all the time and nothing gets done about it. It's not cause for launching a full-scale nuclear assault on the offending party.
Do you really think if someone like Iran, North Korea, or Afghanistan attacked our ships that America would do nothing about it? I seriously doubt that any other country, besides Israel, were to do that to the United States that we would just let it slide. I wouldnt immediatly jump to an all out nuclear attack right away, but I would damn sure call them out on what they did.

Quote:
Plenty of nations will not allow for inspections of such vulnerable infrastructure as nuclear power plants. And I don't see how you can determine that any information that Iran is developing nuclear weapons is false. I don't think Iran will allow for thorough inspection of all of it's nuclear facilities, either.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/un-body-...pection-1.7603
According to this article, only three countries in the middle east area do not allow nuclear inspections... India, Pakistan, and Israel. I feel that India and Pakistan should also allow inspections, but especially Israel. I say especially, because Israel has been in the spotlight for a long time because of all the shit going down between them and Iran. Iran allows inspections and many high level authorities say Iran has no nuclear weapons...
http://www.whiteoutpress.com/article...ns-program491/
http://news.antiwar.com/2012/03/18/u...apons-program/
http://www.collapsenet.com/free-reso...nuke-bomb-plot
And yet we are on the verge of WWIII based on lies. Iran does not want to attack anyone and yet Israel wants to 'live in peace' but then they pull this kinna shit:
I dont like Obama, but Im glad he did release this. Israel wants war and Obama is trying to stray away from these Zionist scum.

Quote:
As for the Holocaust, I think that is absurd. When has Israel (or anyone else) used the Holocaust as a bargaining chip to get what they want? That's a little bit ridiculous, bro.
It happens all the time...
Ben uses it as a way to guilt trip and to ignore Iran because he denies the holocaust. There is no problem taking offense to what he says (which is takin WAY outta context, but I wont get into that. I already addressed it earlier). However, to ignore a leader of a country entirley over his opinions is childish. It may be wrong in the eyes of many, but its not illegal. The other video is a Jew condeming Zionism's oppression of Palistinians. People call him a 'self-hating' Jew, which is a crock of shit.

Quote:
I don't know about this Palestinian land thing but I will say this... I think the treatment of Palestinians is way overblown by anti-Semites... We do the same thing to our own citizens in New York City... Palestinians have a lot of violent and unruly people amongst their ranks and you've got to deal with that threat accordingly... Just sayin'....
Overblown? When have you ever heard the MSM condem Israel for the evils they are doing? You don't. Why? Because alot of the people who do own American media are themselves Zionists. Thank god for the internet, because thats the only way America can hear about this.
Soooooooo much more evidence on the internet, just search a little. Terrorist group, Hamas, was formed because of the oppression of Palistinians in Israel. Look at some of the biggest terrorist groups in the middle east. Nearly all of them were formed after the creation of Israel.

Quote:
Anti-Semitism is a big lie. Someone makes something up about the Jews, someone else hears it, and then people repeat it over and over and over again until it becomes truth in their minds. This stuff is for impatient people who have a bloodlust and just want a convenient target on which to vent their frustrations.
Im not anti-semetic. Im a realist.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee

Last edited by ZappaFan; 04-13-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 04-14-2012, 11:58 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.


I haven't watched it all, but is seems good so far.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 04-15-2012, 12:09 AM
bortmackie bortmackie is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ill Noize
Thanks: 36
Thanked 344 Times in 257 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

I don't think the treatment of Palestinians is "overblown" by any means. They basically took them and placed them in ghettoes walled off from everyone else. Doesn't that remind you guys of a similar event in history? It's like abused people who become abusers themselves. It's not right to oppress these people and force them to live in these ghettoes like this. That land is holy to both of their religions, so why should one group have claim to the entire region and force all the others to leave? It's absolutely insane that they can act like this and completely forget that the same shit happened to them.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
ZappaFan (04-15-2012)
  #115  
Old 04-15-2012, 01:12 AM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 04-16-2012, 11:46 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 04-16-2012, 11:53 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

Jews against Holocaust Lies - YouTube

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 04-18-2012, 12:47 AM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 04-25-2012, 06:21 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

If you are looking for war propaganda bullshit from Israel, look no further...

Iran vs. Israel - No Fear - YouTube

They even give us a scientific explaination on why we haven't attacked Iran yet... fuckin pathetic.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 04-25-2012, 07:05 PM
Snoopy's Avatar
Snoopy Snoopy is offline
Malkavian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bovine University
Thanks: 92
Thanked 5,719 Times in 3,749 Posts
Default Re: The USA is Israel's little bitch.

I hope they start fighting soon all this peace is bullshit.
__________________
International Scat Chariot Race Champion
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bitch, israel, usa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fuck that cunt shadywhore lulz bitch is gonna bitch Myxomatosis The Trashcan 2 11-17-2011 01:22 AM
My bitch a dime your bitch is liek a cinco a334jv2df Bat Country 2 10-17-2010 03:24 PM
Stupid bitch talks about Israel bushy LOL, Internet 11 09-23-2010 04:41 AM
Why did they put israel there? Actor Bat Country 4 08-17-2010 02:32 AM
Why I support Israel Dichromate Der Politik 57 02-14-2009 04:31 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.