Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 03-17-2012, 09:12 AM
Banned

Default paypal "buyers"

My other thread was locked because of certain T+C violations but anyways this should be compliant.

I have a friend who has PayPal accounts he wants to fill but doesn't know where to get "buyers". eBay is not an option for him and he can only put in around 750 dollars in each account. How does he get "buyers" fast. As in about 25 in a couple of days? I mean there must be 25 people out there willing to pay with PayPal so how do you find them?

By the way this friend is in a bad situation and in need of fast money. This is the only way he knows that could possibly get him the money fast enough.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:42 AM
Banned

Default Re: paypal "buyers"

somebody please help???
Old 03-18-2012, 10:15 AM
Peasant

You didn't really explain your OP well, but I'm assuming you have a PayPal account with a heap of cash in it, and you want to disburse said cash into other PayPal accounts in the amount of $750 each.

I can tell you no one will want to buy those accounts for any decent money, because they have no idea of how the funds got there, and whether those funds came from a dirty source. There is also no way to guarantee the transaction, because the buyer has no way of knowing whether the account will become limited as soon as they attempt to use it.

There is just way to much risk for the buyer. You need to rethink this. Perhaps use the funds yourself to buy gift cards and then resell.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by naltehs View Post
My other thread was locked because of certain T+C violations but anyways this should be compliant.

I have a friend who has PayPal accounts he wants to fill but doesn't know where to get "buyers". eBay is not an option for him and he can only put in around 750 dollars in each account. How does he get "buyers" fast. As in about 25 in a couple of days? I mean there must be 25 people out there willing to pay with PayPal so how do you find them?

By the way this friend is in a bad situation and in need of fast money. This is the only way he knows that could possibly get him the money fast enough.
You need to advertise on craigslist, gumtree and any other free online marketplace although you won't get many takers. If you have some money and more time make a website and embed paypal on the site. Sell some high demands for slightly less than retail but nothing as obvious as apple products.

Change the paypal account on the webpage when one becomes full and launder it by buying gift cards and e-goods. I presume the accounts are verified as you won't even get 750 into them if they are brand new.