Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 03-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Sea Cucumber

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,450 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick
Default God for a day

With visual aid!

About one month ago I dosed up three hits of what may be the most potent LSD I've had to date, after taking 2,400 mg. of piracetam. Since then I've struggled to put my experience into the right words, so hopefully I'm ready.

Within the hour I begin to notice the familiar effects of a monstrously powerful come-up: my field of vision centers around a single point, gently sucking in and crawling back out of this focus like a storm drain swallowing a sandy dune. This is followed by shaking all around me. I can always tell a trip will be one to remember when it feels like I'm taking off inside a shuttle. When my ride through the atmosphere ends, I'm in space, and my real journey begins.

This isn't just any trip though; my ride is a hard one, more turbulent than usual. I am soon overcome with feelings of apathy, doubt and sorrow. In a vain effort to take back this mistake, I begin googling "how to stop LSD trip", "sleeping on LSD" and related search phrases. This is where reason departs for some time. Hopelessly unable to use my computer, I drink glass after glass of unfiltered tap water. I feel defeated, and consider popping a few Benadryl at this point, but decide against it. Around 1.5 hours following my dose I swallow 6 mg of melatonin and lay down, planning to sleep off the effects completely.

Rather than falling asleep, my body and mind, along with the entire physical world, dissolves into basic, two-dimensional shapes defined by vibrating neon lines: a red triangle, a green circle and a blue rectangle. All other sensory input ceases, and this is my awareness for about 45 minutes.

When I come out of this, it distinctly feels as though I'm just waking from a light sleep, which may have been the case. My body is lighter than a feather. My faithful canine companion lays on the couch next to me, glaring with a concerned frown. Her fur grows out and falls off, and her skin sags to the floor before melting off her bones in decay. My flesh does the same: aging through death and rebirth with every passing moment, collapsing and spiraling out to fill the universe at once like some infinite quantum ape.

Fractals decorate my field of vision, contorting the world in front of my eyes. Within their dance is every moment that ever was, and those that will be or could be. I look in the mirror to see my face drip off my skull like molten cheese; every pore is a wormhole and I can see forever through each one. This is when I realize I am the origin, the one perceiving that which otherwise could not be known. First I had created each inevitable moment, and now motion, I am bearing witness to time unfolding. I am God.

Upon this realization, I decide it's of no use being God if I don't act like it. It wasn't enough just to sit around and stare at the fractals on the wall, I had to do something... something godly. So I get up and begin to perform some qigong exercises. This leads to a few other yoga poses, and that's when I notice that time is yoga: every instance of movement occurring in a multidimensional universe relates the divine: motion is expression.

Actual photograph, like, seriously.

Psychedelic yoga turns out to be quite enjoyable, so I put on some tunes; namely Past Is Prologue, by Tycho, and Flying Lotus' Cosmogramma. I dance happily for ages, until I'm fully worn out, and then I assume the corpse pose, laying spread-eagle on a wood floor. Relaxing this way has never felt so satisfying. Everything ceases to move or make sound, I am a beautiful puddle on the ground. After some time I get up, finding my trip only at the four hour mark with plenty of time left, so I use the bathroom and make a salad. Both of these activities feel rather foreign. I cannot seem to figure out whether I should be sitting on the toilet and pooping inside of it, or at least I'm very uncertain. Then I fart, and behold! A nebula is born!

Kind of like this.

While on the shitter I spend time contemplating the nature of freedom within the human experience. This is where my trip takes on a more specific philosophical area, regarding the nature of free will in a universe which I can identify as purely deterministic, seeing as how I made it and all. After a good hour of pondering how to come at this issue, I decide the physical universe would be illusion, into which I can slip a little secret every now and then. Things people can't explain. Just to let them know there's more, and if they follow their instincts, they can break the script of my cosmic screenplay. I pave the path to freedom for those who choose to walk it.

Then I watched season six of Doctor Who in its entirety, and all I can say is that Matt Smith jizzed all over my brain. I find that the show involves my emotions to a high degree, and I feel much more engaged by watching it.

The rest of my trip was spent inventing separate realities which split from a common point in my personal history. I end up living some pretty awesome lives, and a lot of boring ones too, kind of like this one. But that's alright.

Since this trip, I've felt very good, not at all like I took LSD recently. If I take less over a longer period of time like an acid junkie I seem to experience a change in consciousness that lasts for weeks to months, reminding me that I've significantly altered my perceptions for good, but that didn't happen this time and I feel perfectly normal.

Overall the experience helped me get more comfortable being in my own skin, and in coming to terms with my existence to make peace with myself. I feel like I chose myself, I made it all happen since the moment I was born, and it's a goddamn pleasure to wipe my own asshole, because it's the exact one that I've always wanted and worked for. It's MY ass.

TL;DR - God takes acid, becomes a regular guy.

Read it faggot.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Dionysus (05-07-2012), I Kill Null Airtime (10-01-2012), iMagiNation (03-17-2012), LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry (03-19-2012), NamelessNom4d (05-08-2012), Pee Vee Proots, M.D. (05-05-2012), tweakmode (10-01-2012), yawanur (03-19-2012)
Old 03-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Default Re: God for a day

Ok.
I read it.
Respect is given to the LSD revelation.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:08 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

nice post
Old 03-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Sea Cucumber

I'm expecting an order of psilocybin mushrooms, mescaline and DMT within a couple weeks and I guarantee there are many more reports to come, hopefully each is wordier than the last
Old 03-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Acolyte

Thanked 1,616 Times in 1,251 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople

Do you actually think like this on LSD?

Usually when I'm tripping and I get into that weird weird megalomania-cal/spiritual head-space where I think I'm "figuring stuff out" I council myself that I'm on a heavy dose of drugs, and by no-means am I in any way fit or coherent enough to form complex hypothesis.

That's when you go back to trying to swim in your Persian rug because it looks just ever so much like liquid.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDr.Watson View Post
Do you actually think like this on LSD?

Usually when I'm tripping and I get into that weird weird megalomania-cal/spiritual head-space where I think I'm "figuring stuff out" I council myself that I'm on a heavy dose of drugs, and by no-means am I in any way fit or coherent enough to form complex hypothesis.

That's when you go back to trying to swim in your Persian rug because it looks just ever so much like liquid.
Not usually, but I did take 2,400 mg of piracetam at the beginning and 6 mg melatonin after a bit. Those probably affected my condition to some degree. Plus I had all my vitamins that morning

Plenty of B6 and B12. Otherwise, it felt like really clean acid.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:51 PM
iLumminati Puppt in a box

Thanked 3,280 Times in 2,269 Posts

The mixture of nootropics and psychedelics results in a beautiful, mind-expanding synergy.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Baron

Sounds like some dank acid man.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Thumbs Up Re: God for a day

Acid is god.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Duke

Sounds like a nice trip you had there.

Unrelated to anything but thread title:

Hell Yeah. Bhg. - YouTube

But ^thats what i would do if i were god.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:28 PM
President Of The Fragyard

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,836 Posts

make myself god forever, because I'm omnipotent.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Duke

take 600mg of DXM every day for two years straight and see what happens
Old 05-07-2012, 05:48 AM
Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanzenbacher View Post
So you were non-existent for a day? What was that like, bro?

Go preach elsewhere. This is neither the time, nor the place.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
meateor (05-07-2012)
Old 05-07-2012, 05:49 AM
Rent-a-Friend: $.99/post

Quote:
So you were non-existent for a day? What was that like, bro?
I wish I was this cool^
Old 05-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Igor Deckman

Thanked 2,963 Times in 1,729 Posts

I usually avoid reading trip reports because they just use retarded imagery, always with words they don't understand the correct definitions of, and this is no exception.

Just kidding of course. Very interesting, and funny too. For a guy who's never done LSD - was that shit scary at all? Like, just the fact that things are so different, especially when your skin started melting off and shit. Or are LSD trips similar to dreams?
Old 05-07-2012, 06:18 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sanzenbacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanick View Post
Since this trip, I've felt very good, not at all like I took LSD recently. If I take less over a longer period of time like an acid junkie I seem to experience a change in consciousness that lasts for weeks to months, reminding me that I've significantly altered my perceptions for good, but that didn't happen this time and I feel perfectly normal.

Overall the experience helped me get more comfortable being in my own skin, and in coming to terms with my existence to make peace with myself. I feel like I chose myself, I made it all happen since the moment I was born, and it's a goddamn pleasure to wipe my own asshole, because it's the exact one that I've always wanted and worked for. It's MY ass.
Sorry about my earlier post, I wasn't thinking straight (or at all). I read the report and enjoyed, particularly the above. I've heard LSD is great for self-reflection, helping set you on a path to success by like, well as you say, being at peace with yourself, not getting bogged down and worried by trivial things, etc.

Do you notice any sort of change in how you talk, speak, or write? Not as in you speak more positively due to your outlook, but do you feel it has improved those abilities somewhat.

I had a friend who did DXM a lot, and he said (for whatever reason) it helped with his grammar and writing. The same thing sort of happened to me. I don't know how or why, I do remember always trying to find "sophisticated" words, and was always writing all cryptically. I think actually it had to do with me writing really cryptic poems and such.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:55 AM
Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunderstar View Post
I usually avoid reading trip reports because they just use retarded imagery, always with words they don't understand the correct definitions of, and this is no exception.

Just kidding of course. Very interesting, and funny too. For a guy who's never done LSD - was that shit scary at all? Like, just the fact that things are so different, especially when your skin started melting off and shit. Or are LSD trips similar to dreams?
The scary part was having my little universe change in such a short time and without warning. The start of my trip was distressing for this reason, but eventually I laid down and turned into geometric shapes. That's about as much as I can figure out, anyway, it was very abstract. When I snapped out of this, it was like being completely reborn, inside and out. I can't say this is an accurate depiction of a normal LSD trip, I did take piracetam and vitamins b6/b12 in the beginning as well which almost definitely lent some clarity.

As for regular LSD by itself, like I said, it changes the structure of your thoughts and mental state completely. Hidden parts of your mind will be directed to the front: emotions, memories, etc. Higher reasoning typically goes to the back. Perception of novelty goes nuts: everything seems like a new adventure, and this is why some acid heads can stare blankly at a wall for hours, or why every note in music takes them into a different universe.

I can't really compare it to dreams, but it's a very different state of being awake, an altered state of mind that is difficult to communicate without a point of reference. A very fundamental, significant change in consciousness. Alan Watts gives a very good depiction of his experience, both internally as regarding his thought process and its change, as well as his perception.

http://deoxy.org/w_psyrel.htm
Old 05-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Broodingly Rational

Thanked 3,077 Times in 1,826 Posts

I feel that racetams should be a required prerequisite before munching some tabs. I've done acid once so far, but I pregamed 2g piracetam and the experience did NOT disappoint.

BTW, great trip report Zanick
Old 05-10-2012, 04:13 AM
Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Sorry about my earlier post, I wasn't thinking straight (or at all). I read the report and enjoyed, particularly the above. I've heard LSD is great for self-reflection, helping set you on a path to success by like, well as you say, being at peace with yourself, not getting bogged down and worried by trivial things, etc.

Do you notice any sort of change in how you talk, speak, or write? Not as in you speak more positively due to your outlook, but do you feel it has improved those abilities somewhat.

I had a friend who did DXM a lot, and he said (for whatever reason) it helped with his grammar and writing. The same thing sort of happened to me. I don't know how or why, I do remember always trying to find "sophisticated" words, and was always writing all cryptically. I think actually it had to do with me writing really cryptic poems and such.
Ahh, it's all

Our ways of perceiving meaning change with new insight, this affects the role of communication and how we do it. I believe a powerful LSD trip can strongly influence this as a learning mechanism.

What changes do occur are probably a result of knowledge that I gain from trying to understand the altered state. The interpretation of experience is what decides meaning, and this determines how one carries on with themselves. I think that's what differentiates a casual trip from a profound, life-changing event, it separates the stoners from the psychonaut.

Since the first time I tried LSD and through subsequent experiences, I've become a much quieter person, but with much higher emotional functioning. Everything about my writing style and communication in general is more thoughtful, with greater attention to the several dimensions involved with constructing my words to convey a message effectively.

I owe all of this largely to becoming more familiar with my feelings; what the LSD really did was shift my focus inward.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:53 AM
Duke

personally i prefer trip reports involving benzo binges, hard liquor, and huffing freon, coz i'm just a vile bastard that gets off on the suffering of others
Old 05-10-2012, 04:54 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by STD View Post
personally i prefer trip reports involving benzo binges, hard liquor, and huffing freon, coz i'm just a vile bastard that gets off on the suffering of others
shut the fuck up motherfucker