Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 03-20-2012, 04:11 AM
Baron

Default Forging NA

A friend of mine is required to attend NA meetings as part of his probation. He doesn't even have a probation officer it's just through the judge. He just has to turn in proof of these meetings. So he's going to hand the judge a sheet that says the address, time, and chairpersons signature. He is wondering if he could forge these.

I told him to look up real meetings that way everything would be real except the signature. Typically in NA meetings you don't even give a last name so I can't see how it could even be provable ever if you were there or not. Since he is only going before a judge and the judge is just going to glance over it I cant imagine unless it looks REALLY suspicious he would be able to say anything. He wouldn't be able to do anything in court anyways I can't ever see him trying to contact the people who run NA meetings as there is not some giant database he could access easily there isn't phone numbers on the sheet or online and chairpersons change often I think. For this reason I find it highly unlikely he would take it upon himself to try and prove you weren't there unless it looked really suspicious or he was just the biggest douche ever.

What do you think?
Old 03-20-2012, 04:17 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,737 Times in 1,303 Posts
Default Re: Forging NA

You hang out with a bunch of white wannabe thugs don't you? You are going to be in jail soon I bet...
Old 03-20-2012, 04:19 AM
Marquis

You can sign off the whole damn card if you want. Just get a bunch of different friends to sign it

date-name of club-signature(initials)

The judge will most likely know what the name of the club is and type of meetings they have. Try going to a few.
IME it's only the faggot bailiffs that ever look at them though.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:21 AM
Baron

I grew up in the poorest town in america. This weekend alone there was 50 shootings within 20 miles of my house. So I guess it's not really want to be around here either you are or you aren't anyways I don't live here anymore just visit my parents from time to time.

How about you slag hows sitting in your room all day?
Old 03-20-2012, 04:23 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboneger View Post
You can sign off the whole damn card if you want. Just get a bunch of different friends to sign it

date-name of club-signature(initials)

The judge will most likely know what the name of the club is and type of meetings they have. Try going to a few.
IME it's only the faggot bailiffs that ever look at them though.
Do you know of anyways to find out who runs it without going? Also he is thinking of using ones from a few counties over. It's near Chicago so there is literally one like every mile.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:25 AM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThugJones View Post
I grew up in the poorest town in america. This weekend alone there was 50 shootings within 20 miles of my house. So I guess it's not really want to be around here either you are or you aren't anyways I don't live here anymore just visit my parents from time to time.

How about you slag hows sitting in your room all day?
Dude You are over-exaggerating, You can keep calling me Slag everyday, just makes you look even more stupid, you don't who the fuck I am or what I do. I live in a neighborhood with niggers but I don't try to act like one like you...
Old 03-20-2012, 04:27 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Zion View Post
Dude You are over-exaggerating, You can keep calling me Slag everyday, just makes you look even more stupid, you don't who the fuck I am or what I do. I live in a neighborhood with niggers but I don't try to act like one like you...
Why do you think I'm a wigger because my zoklet name I made up when I was drunk? Really the only things ghetto about be is where I'm from and SOME of the music I listen too. I listen to a very wide variety of music though. I wear usually wear Athletic clothing or something like Polo Ralph Lauren, Express, H&M. I go to college.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:31 AM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Why do you think I'm a wigger because my zoklet name I made up when I was drunk? Really the only things ghetto about be is where I'm from and SOME of the music I listen too. I listen to a very wide variety of music though. I wear usually wear Athletic clothing or something like Polo Ralph Lauren, Express, H&M. I go to college.
Where are you from that is so ghetto? You are not the only person who lives in the hood, as long as you aint hanging out with the wrong people you should be alright
Old 03-20-2012, 04:36 AM
Knight

Shouldn't be a problem especially if your by Chicago, judges are far too busy to check each meeting to see if they legitimately had a Joe at the meeting.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:36 AM
Howie Hubler

Thanked 1,089 Times in 659 Posts

well back on topic, I'd be careful forging these. I dont have any direct experience with this, but I'd imagine this isnt the first time your judge has ordered NA meetings. And you probably arent the first guy to think about forging them. I would consider the risk-reward for doing this.

Why not go to a few meetings and just snooze off?
Old 03-20-2012, 04:43 AM
Archduke

I bet they take roll count in the class or something.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:48 AM
Knight

Since when is Chicago bad? My old ass white grand parents lived on the south side of Chicago their whole lives till they both died and never had an incident. Sure it's a poor area, now flourished by nigs but it seems hardly dangerous. I used to walk to Baker's Square with my cousin, as a teenager, to get pies for my grandma every time we visited, and we never had a single incident.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:50 AM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadicalApex View Post
Since when is Chicago bad? My old ass white grand parents lived on the south side of Chicago their whole lives till they both died and never had an incident. Sure it's a poor area, now flourished by nigs but it seems hardly dangerous. I used to walk to Baker's Square with my cousin, as a teenager, to get pies for my grandma every time we visited, and we never had a single incident.
Judging by BoneThug's posts and threads he probably hangs out on the streets with a bunch of shady people, that is just asking for trouble...
RadicalApex (03-20-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 04:58 AM
Howie Hubler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Zion View Post
Judging by BoneThug's posts and threads he probably hangs out on the streets with a bunch of shady people, that is just asking for trouble...
Chicago depends on where you live. IIRC, BoneThug said he lives just outside Chicago, probably means E. Chicago, Cicero, or a southside shithole...
Old 03-20-2012, 05:01 AM
Serf

Chicago has very very rough areas. ironically i had to do the same thing in cook county for parole just go to the meeting have the chair person sign it and leave. it takes 3 min. they know what time it is when your on parole or probation. What part of Chicago you from?
Old 03-20-2012, 05:09 AM
Serf

[quote=RadicalApex;3458708]Since when is Chicago bad? My old ass white grand parents lived on the south side of Chicago their whole lives till they both died and never had an incident. Sure it's a poor area, now flourished by nigs but it seems hardly dangerous. I used to walk to Baker's Square with my cousin, as a teenager, to get pies for my grandma every time we visited, and we never had a single incident.[/QUOTE

like all big cities it depends on where you are. go to Cicero and lake st and you got open air drug markets go to 18th and Pulaski and you got vice lord headquarters. Go to halsted and 67th and you got niggers just killing for fun. Chicago is dangerous if you do not what neighborhood you are in. 3 blocks can make the difference between a million dollar home and the ghetto
Old 03-20-2012, 05:13 AM
Baron

I live in the southside and let me tell you its a shithole. It was pretty bad about 10 years ago but then the projects got tore down on the south side which caused all the really ghetto people to move into my towns just south of the city limits. These are the same people that used to sit in their high rises and snipe children walking to school ect.

I'm a firm believer if you walk with confidence and don't look for trouble MOST of the time you won't be bothered in even the worst areas. I mean you still don't dare go to certain neighborhoods and even less places at night. But like most ghettos you can go a few miles in any way and be in a much nicer area so saying your grandma lived here and it didn't seem bad is pure anecdotal.

Also this really isn't for me it is for a friend I've had to do NA recently and I went that's how I know some info. I only had to go twice though so I actually went. Both places I went didn't take attendance(hence to anon) and I was only asked my first name. I've been googling but surprisingly the isn't too much info. The general theme seems to be you won't get caught as long as its not too obvious. I even read a few times that the person who runs the NA isn't allowed to say if your their or not.

It's worth mentioning that I live in a pretty decent town now. I didn't grow up in this town though and I can still go 5 minutes in a car and probably find someone who would kill me for being white if I walked down some of the worst streets.

Last edited by BoneThugJones; 03-20-2012 at 05:18 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:28 AM
Grander Duke

Quote:
I can still go 5 minutes in a car and probably find someone who would kill me for being white if I walked down some of the worst streets.
The is the mentality of certain black people. They think if you are white you are a easy target to get jumped, robbed, etc
Old 03-20-2012, 06:38 AM
Marquis

Well back on topic, since it's different people running it pretty much every time there really is no way to know.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:46 AM
Knight

Quote:
I grew up in the poorest town in america. This weekend alone there was 50 shootings within 20 miles of my house.
yea no. Only one placed id find this valid, in any case id fact check it for big time exaggeration cutty.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:48 AM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORTILLA View Post
yea no. Only one placed id find this valid, in any case id fact check it for big time exaggeration cutty.
If he said he lived in Detroit MAYBE it would be believable, but yea he is seriously bullshitting, their are allot of murders where I live but it is like 100 a year, if that...

LOL, poorest town in America would also be Detroit
Old 03-20-2012, 06:52 AM
Baron

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,3600888.story

5th paragraph. I wouldn't lie about that too look cool.

Article about my town

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago...ent?oid=875851

So who wants a big glass of shut the fuck up?
Old 03-20-2012, 07:04 AM
Knight

so about those 50 shootings in 3 days
Old 03-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Grander Duke

poorest suburb, lol

So it is poor and infested with crime, so is every major city, tell me again what your point is?
Old 03-20-2012, 07:17 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORTILLA View Post
so about those 50 shootings in 3 days
Can you not read or are you just fully retarded please go to the first link and read the 5th paragraph.

Slag I don't fucking have a point you both called me liars. "no that's Detroit herp derp" so I linked you too articles. Anyways is a suburb not a town now or something? According to you Detroit is a town lol.

Last edited by BoneThugJones; 03-20-2012 at 07:19 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:27 AM
Knight

Quote:
Can you not read or are you just fully retarded please go to the first link and read the 5th paragraph.
ah Empire:TW was loading.high an didnt read nor believe
Old 03-20-2012, 09:54 AM
Peasant

Quote:
A friend of mine is required to attend NA meetings as part of his probation. He doesn't even have a probation officer it's just through the judge. He just has to turn in proof of these meetings. So he's going to hand the judge a sheet that says the address, time, and chairpersons signature. He is wondering if he could forge these.

I told him to look up real meetings that way everything would be real except the signature. Typically in NA meetings you don't even give a last name so I can't see how it could even be provable ever if you were there or not. Since he is only going before a judge and the judge is just going to glance over it I cant imagine unless it looks REALLY suspicious he would be able to say anything. He wouldn't be able to do anything in court anyways I can't ever see him trying to contact the people who run NA meetings as there is not some giant database he could access easily there isn't phone numbers on the sheet or online and chairpersons change often I think. For this reason I find it highly unlikely he would take it upon himself to try and prove you weren't there unless it looked really suspicious or he was just the biggest douche ever.

What do you think?
A friend of mine actually did this, he only went to a single meeting and just copied the paper after that, changing the date of course.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:29 AM
Wealthy Merchant

I also know of a person who did that, but I don't think he actually went to the meeting, just got a form from somewhere...

Just go to one, see what they're like, get the forms, copy'em. Done. You will find that most of these things are never followed up, they just take a quick look and tick it off. If you get caught, what's the worst they can do? Make you go to more meetings? They generally don't take details at NA meetings, something to do with it being anonymous and all, names and dates are no serious issue, as I can't see the judge chasing up every meeting date one by one... It's a touchy topic so as long as you appear to be 'on the mend' or 'trying to help yourself' then the judge probably wouldn't even give a shit anyway.

Last edited by McTaggot; 03-20-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:36 AM
Howie Hubler

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTaggot View Post
If you get caught, what's the worst they can do? Make you go to more meetings?
Um, revoke his probation and send him to jail...
Old 03-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by roasted View Post
Um, revoke his probation and send him to jail...
My bad, totally missed that bit, nevermind, sure he'd still be fine.

Last edited by McTaggot; 03-20-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 5,153 Times in 3,324 Posts

It's such fucking bullshit they even force people to go to that shit, AA and NA are private organizations, not some government-run shit. Why should those people who really care about going have to deal with a bunch of dope addicts who don't give 2 fucks about being there filling up half the meeting room every week listening to headphones and texting on their phone? I brought this up before and got some answer like "oh well if it helps even one person then it's worth it", which was retarded.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:29 PM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piles of Crack View Post
It's such fucking bullshit they even force people to go to that shit, AA and NA are private organizations, not some government-run shit. Why should those people who really care about going have to deal with a bunch of dope addicts who don't give 2 fucks about being there filling up half the meeting room every week listening to headphones and texting on their phone? I brought this up before and got some answer like "oh well if it helps even one person then it's worth it", which was retarded.
This is why at meetings I chair I sign the slip and let them leave. we cannont force people to get clean so we don't. if you don't want to be there that's on you ill sign your shit and let you go. NA is not affiliated with any organization period so no we will not talk to the cops or your probation or your parole unless you have given us direct permission. It goes against several of our traditions.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Send a message via Skype™ to privacycunt

Bones I live in Chicago and attend NA meetings. we should meet up. Are you cute or a wigger or what? both?
Old 03-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Grander Duke

He is a wannabe wigger...
Old 03-20-2012, 11:17 PM
Baron

Shutup Slag.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:23 PM
Grander Duke