Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas > Revenge, Vandalism & Lulzy Bad Ideas

Old 03-19-2012, 10:02 PM
"Al"

Thanked 1,415 Times in 963 Posts
Default I think I broke a dude.

Long story short I'm currently working for a concrete company and we're building a new maximum security prison inside an existing prison so there are a bunch of rules... No fighting being one of them.

I recently locked the guys out of the truck to stop them from leaving garbage in it that I'm forced to pick up being the shop foreman and if they need anything out of it it's no problem to unlock it and let people get what they need.

One mouthy short fuck ugly fellow thinks he runs and owns everyone and he decided to pick one hell of a week to start yelling at me over someone elses question. He basically ran up to me screaming I told him to fuck off so he got nose to nose with me and kept screaming...

Weather he meant to have spit fly on me from yelling or not it doesn't matter... What does is I returned the favour and flavor by hocking a nice greener right down the back of his throat.

Didn't quite expect him to take a swing so fast and he didn't expect me to go after him with a framing hammer but luckily for him a few of the guys stopped me before I could kill him. When the site foreman got involved he sent us to do different work away from each other and before I left I told the guy that swung at me I'll be seeing him later.

Fucking idiot screeched out "that's a threat!".

Fucking idiot doesn't know I have a long memory and patients to match... That and the boss just found out about him drinking and smoking bud on the job.

Enjoy your vacation little buddy... That and I might have mentioned I have chlamydia... Funny to watch the little fucker sweat and I could imagine how his wife is going to take the news.

BTW I don't have it I'm just fucking with him.

Al

Last edited by 1983; 03-19-2012 at 10:04 PM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Ghost Buster (03-20-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Baron

Default Re: I think I broke a dude.

u took a hammer to him after he swung at you once? what a little bitch you are
Old 03-19-2012, 10:08 PM
Baron

whatever happened to fighting like real men, you're a nigger aren't you?
Old 03-19-2012, 10:09 PM
"Al"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisfrankenstein View Post
u took a hammer to him after he swung at you once? what a little bitch you are
Just tired of the mouthy fuck so I was going to end him... It's a shame some people got in the way. At least the hammer would have been relatively harmless.

Al
Old 03-19-2012, 10:11 PM
Baron

i mean sure he deserved it and much worse but control your anger man dang especially when your career is on the line and you could have easily killed him on a dangerous site like that. i know its hot in ontario but damn man
Old 03-19-2012, 10:12 PM
"Al"

Quote:
whatever happened to fighting like real men, you're a nigger aren't you?
Last guy I fought with my bare hands I put in the ICU for two months.. I try not to get into fights because of this but some people just want to seem to die and seeing as he wanted to escalate things I was more than happy to oblige.

Since that he's got a lot quieter around the job site... It's a nice change of pace not hearing his bullshit for once.

Al
Old 03-19-2012, 10:18 PM
"Al"

Quote:
i mean sure he deserved it and much worse but control your anger man dang especially when your career is on the line and you could have easily killed him on a dangerous site like that. i know its hot in ontario but damn man
Truth be told fella it's been about seven years since I swung at somebody because the last guy I did I blacked out and tore his face apart with my hands.
For being angry I'm one of the calmest guys you'll run across until you hit certain key elements that will set me off.

Taking a swing is almost an instant trip to the hospital. It's guaranteed if you keep swinging and I black out and go berserk.

The fella in the story is about five foot fuck all and has major issues with anger and his mouth going off so he just made the mistake of crossing someone that's stepped above being angry and refined it.

Al
Old 03-19-2012, 10:56 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1983 View Post
Taking a swing is almost an instant trip to the hospital. h my hands.
ForIt's guaranteed if you keep swinging and I black out and go berserk.
I've always thought it sounded ridiculous when people talked like no one can beat them in a fight. There will always be someone out there that can lay you out.

You do sound like a little bitch too....and when you get called out for using a hammer instead of just fighting with your fists you say...

"herp a fuckin derp he was gay anyway"

....so the fuck what? Just 'cause he was short, ugly, and had a big mouth doesn't make it alright for you to use a hammer...it's fucking worse. You couldn't fight fair and you were fighting someone smaller than you. Plus everyone who isn't a mudfarmer knows you weren't going to kill anyone. I think you are just trollin' or even worse you are trying to convince yourself that you are a badass, you know, the whole "that guys is lucky 'cause IF those guys didn't stop me THEN I would have killed him," thing. See the basic formulas is [IF (insert scenario) THEN (preferred outcome to aforementioned scenario)]

I think you may have self confidence issues.....

-William Cooper
Old 03-19-2012, 11:11 PM
"Al"

^
I never said that I couldn't be beaten in a fight I just said it gets very vicious I've also said it's been about seven years since I have been in one and the main reason is because I cannot control myself in a fight and I dislike having to hurt people even though they may deserve it.

As for his height and how he looks I put him down because he's an annoying idiot that gets away with anything because he's related to the bosses wife and has a god complex that makes him think he can do and say as he like without repercussion. I've dealt with this guys shit for over six months and I got tired of it, He just happened to pick a fight on a particularly bad week for me and stuck his nose into something he had no say in.

Just a little dog with a big bark and a bad temper.

He wants to cut out ratting to the boss about everything and everyone and quite hiding behind his relatives skirt and act like a human being instead of some punk with a free pass then I'll start treating him as human.

Until then he's on a shit list.

Al
Old 03-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Duke

those who speak do not know. those who know do not speak
Zok Jr. (03-20-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 11:20 PM
PROOTS

Thanked 2,260 Times in 1,530 Posts

You're children. The whole scenario, start to finish was immature and disappointing. I like you, I really do - but, I'm stunned that you and another adult could act so childish. It really makes me shake my head.

FOR SHAME!
Old 03-19-2012, 11:29 PM
"Al"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge View Post
You're children. The whole scenario, start to finish was immature and disappointing. I like you, I really do - but, I'm stunned that you and another adult could act so childish. It really makes me shake my head.

FOR SHAME!
Midge if the Dali Llama met this guy he'd be hard pressed not to deck him. I've actually shown remarkable restrain in the face of his outright bull but every man has his limits and he clearly went past them.

He'll sit in his car drink a minimum of three beers a day at lunch and get stoned off his ass then he'll sit on the job and tell other people they're lazy. Not only this but if you go out and have a drink at lunch he'll rat you out to the boss even if he's sat right next to you and downed a picture of beer and all you had was a rum and coke. (happened about three months ago).

This is just one of his many finer traits and regardless of his size, background, whatever. The way he treats others he cannot take himself so it's about time someone put a stop to it.

He chose me to be that person. Since hes had a near death experience he's calmed down around me allot because he knows he fucked up and his the people he usually whines to have been telling him he deserves it.

Even his own family.

Al
Old 03-19-2012, 11:34 PM
PROOTS

So, then this wasn't just one incident where you both lost your cool, but the straw that broke the camel's back? Things have been piling up for some time?
Old 03-19-2012, 11:38 PM
Marquis

Yea dude you sound like a childish little bitch, no lie
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Benjamin Linus (03-24-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 11:39 PM
"Al"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge View Post
So, then this wasn't just one incident where you both lost your cool, but the straw that broke the camel's back? Things have been piling up for some time?
Yup.

Al
Old 03-19-2012, 11:41 PM
PROOTS

Quote:
Yup.

Al
So, what do you plan to do next? Are you going to get revenge? Do you have a back up plan? Have you considered what would happen if he were to confront you like this, again?

Do tell. Because, if you have a big enough temper that you're willing to go at a guy with a hammer, then you need to be prepared and mentally restrained in case something with him happens like this, again.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:53 PM
"Al"

^
I know about some things that will land him in prison for a good chunk of his adult life... I don't have to physically rip apart a man to kill him.

Al
Old 03-20-2012, 02:51 AM

I remember when we would shoot Nail guns at each other on the job sites! Wow, those were exhilarating days... Only 1 wrestling match broke out between 2 guys the whole 2 years.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:57 AM
"Al"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
I remember when we would shoot Nail guns at each other on the job sites! Wow, those were exhilarating days... Only 1 wrestling match broke out between 2 guys the whole 2 years.
Ever try duck hunting with a passload?

And since you've worked construction you should know it only takes one asshole to fuck up the entire crew.

Al
Old 03-20-2012, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Ever try duck hunting with a passload?

And since you've worked construction you should know it only takes one asshole to fuck up the entire crew.

Al
LOL not ducks, but a few rabbits and rats...

I definitely know. Anyone that doesn't, can watch the discovery channel and see the loggers going at it when 1 guy goes nuts.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:04 AM

Also, not defending your actions or anyones for that matter, but when I start seeing RED - all sorts of crazy things can happen, - yelling, screaming, spitting, objects flying, biting, - you never know whats going to happen. Sometimes things just happen for no apparent reason. But they happen quick and just.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:05 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
It's a wonder nobody ended up a cyclops like me.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:06 AM

from a nail gun or what? you no pirate ....
Old 03-20-2012, 03:08 AM

Birth defect. I'm a broken man, bro.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:26 AM

Cock eyed?(Strabismus) or blind?

Last edited by skygear; 03-20-2012 at 03:35 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Cock eyed?(Strabismus) or blind?
I'm blind in my left eye, it's really small and worthless. The one people see is a prosthesis that covers the real one.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:49 AM

I see, no pun intended.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:09 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Paws View Post
Wait I don't get it. You fucked him?

Edit: I mean, what does chlamydia have to do with it
I think it can be transmitted in spit, and apparently he spit in the other guys mouth, so now he will get chlamydia and give it to his wife.

The op was in the true spirit of totse. Op is an idiot though. Running around infected with stds hitting people with hammers spitting in their mouths. Reminds me of bloodydiaperman
Old 03-20-2012, 04:15 AM
Knight

DAMN!! Seriously tho I woulda paid 2 see a fight like that.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:16 AM
Malkavian

Thanked 5,606 Times in 3,670 Posts

Quote:
Long story short I'm currently working for a concrete company and we're building a new maximum security prison inside an existing prison so there are a bunch of rules... No fighting being one of them.

I recently locked the guys out of the truck to stop them from leaving garbage in it that I'm forced to pick up being the shop foreman and if they need anything out of it it's no problem to unlock it and let people get what they need.

One mouthy short fuck ugly fellow thinks he runs and owns everyone and he decided to pick one hell of a week to start yelling at me over someone elses question. He basically ran up to me screaming I told him to fuck off so he got nose to nose with me and kept screaming...

Weather he meant to have spit fly on me from yelling or not it doesn't matter... What does is I returned the favour and flavor by hocking a nice greener right down the back of his throat.

Didn't quite expect him to take a swing so fast and he didn't expect me to go after him with a framing hammer but luckily for him a few of the guys stopped me before I could kill him. When the site foreman got involved he sent us to do different work away from each other and before I left I told the guy that swung at me I'll be seeing him later.

Fucking idiot screeched out "that's a threat!".

Fucking idiot doesn't know I have a long memory and patients to match... That and the boss just found out about him drinking and smoking bud on the job.

Enjoy your vacation little buddy... That and I might have mentioned I have chlamydia... Funny to watch the little fucker sweat and I could imagine how his wife is going to take the news.

BTW I don't have it I'm just fucking with him.

Al
Old 03-20-2012, 05:15 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,719 Times in 1,151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
I'm blind in my left eye, it's really small and worthless. The one people see is a prosthesis that covers the real one.
lol
Old 03-20-2012, 05:27 AM
Wealthy Merchant

You're a skinny wreck that didn't do fuck all. Please stop.