Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 03-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Count

Hypno-HAI My last DXM trip (report)

On my last trip I took a total of 20oz of Delsym over a two day period and once you get to that point about 20 hours in and you want to sleep but are too afraid to because you literally have to concentrate on breathing you will find that it can go north or south from there. You get to choose how you spend your trip, at least in my case. If I play happy, crunk music I find myself high as a kite and having a blast. Where as is if I sat and thought about unhappy thoughts shit can get really bad. This trip had both....

I started about 11pm on a Thursday night. Drank a 5oz bottle( the equivalent of 888mg of DXM hbr) and ate 24 pills that had 30mg of DXM Hbr in each. The pills kicked in alright about an hour or two later (~2am) but the full effect of the Delsym didn't kick in till about 6am that morning at which I took another 5oz bottle. At this point I have the equivalent of 2,496mg of DXM (888mg X 2 of Delsym, 720mg of DXM Hbr) in me and I am feeling GREAT!

I was in Tinychat and talking to a few people while banging music off my iphone with headsets in a dark house and I am traveling the world. This was actually the day all the shit started to go down with Iran and I had to turn the news off because it was not going to be good if I kept watching that shit. At times I thought "Oh shit, WE GOING TO WAR!" in a good way... then the wind picked up out side and thoughts of Iran hitting Galveston/Houston with a bomb started going threw my head. I kept thinking the wind and brightness of outside was because a nuclear bomb had just hit and I would stare in anticipation of the blast wave.

At this point I decided to lay out in the back yard for a good 3 hours around 9am, looking up at the clouds as the wind was bushing 20mph or so and causeing them to fly by. They were coming in off the gulf. Being as believing in God that I am, I believed this was actually a show he was putting on for me... There was no judgment felt. I took another bottle around 1pm.

Here is a video I took of them:

http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/...t=7a74adb3.mp4
And a few photos:

I spent the rest of the day fucking around on xbox and playing music and hallucinating in general. Shit got real when the wife got home and I wanted to come down though. She knew I had been on it and asked what she could do to help make it fun. I told her just to not freak out when she sees me walking around like I'm a complete robot. We have already had plenty of talks while I was on it so she knows all about how random my thoughts and sentences are and finds it funny. She made me a grilled cheese sandwich which I knew I needed to eat because I hadn't eat since around Thursday at 6pm. It was now Friday night around 8pm and I have not slept either.

We sit down and watch TV and I think a 3D movie, which I didn't even put on the glasses for because my vision was so fucked I basically could see what I was suppose to need glasses for without them. I remember enjoying the movie but right after was when the hell started. I wanted to come down so bad. When I say come down, I mean at this point Im still on the 4th plateau where my vision is a complete fucking cross eyed-I'm seeing water running down the walls (some people say its like they're made of velvet)-Auditory-mind fuck-high. I was full on eye fucked and the auditory hallucinations where really beaming. I can hear organs and cells in my body communicating, updating my brain with what is going on. "He's going to be fine." "Get ready, we are on the move." Sounds you would hear at a factory and "binging" sounds were very common. Usually to over ride these I would put in my headphone and play music. That way the only thing that happens is the music if warped. Parts of it slow down and speed up, tones are off, etc. But because the wife was around I took them off and decided to chat with her.
As we were chatting she suggested I wash the dog and taking a shower afterwards, which at the time, sounded great. So I did.... and the dog was judgmental as fuck. I started to feel ashamed because she hates baths as is and I was so fucked in the motor skills department that I was not doing a good job. This lead to thoughts of my wife thinking "how shitty Sick is on drugs because he cant even wash our dog right." My mom would ridicule us like this over the stupidest shit and those thoughts came in too. I did the best I could and wrapped the dog up and took her to my wife who was taking a bath in out bathroom. I asked her if she could watch the dog and I would go take a shower. She had nothing but a nice, positive tone but my brain wouldn't allow me to think this way. I went to take a shower and my mind filled with thoughts of her on her cell calling her dad and telling him everything and how horrible I was for doing this to her, etc. I am still peeking with no sign of coming down. I get out of the shower and join her in our bathroom and get a feel for how she is doing. She is fine, laughing and poking at me for being so fucked up. Then she says the wrong thing right before leaving the room.... "Are you ever going to come down? hahaha " Oh fuck... In the 6th grade we had a mom come to our school and tell us the story of how her son took too much of something (I think acid) and his brain was basically "rewired" and he is stuck in a permatrip for the rest of his life. I know this is a lie but when she said that I was mind fucked and for the next hour or so could not think of anything else. My biggest mishap at this point was not putting on some Gucci and blasting away the rest of the trip. Instead I let myself go nuts thinking horrible thoughts for about an hour or so. I took some Aleve, of all things, and told myself this would help start the come down. Thats all I needed. I know the pills did little to nothing to cause this, but it put my mind at ease and around 3am Sat morning I finally started my come down.

I put on my headphones, rocked out to whatever and just sat around and tripped balls for probably the next 2-3 hours before falling asleep. Saturday was a blast with the after glow and overall the trip was great, minus the last part which I now know what I could of done better to fix it and/or prevent it.

Last edited by Sick Boy; 03-19-2012 at 10:42 AM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Duke Zion (03-20-2012), Gollum (06-02-2013), Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger (03-19-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Duke

Default Re: My last DXM trip (report)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Boy View Post
There was no judgment felt.
isnt zen great
Old 03-19-2012, 10:43 AM
The Duke

Nice write-up, gotta hate those headloops, don't ya?
Old 03-20-2012, 03:17 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,713 Times in 1,284 Posts

I took about 20 bottles in a month, but two days, you must have a crazy tolerance....
Old 03-20-2012, 03:21 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Zion View Post
I took about 20 bottles in a month, but two days, you must have a crazy tolerance....
uh, 4 bottles in a two day period is a lot, but not for someone who wants to go ll the way, slag.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:25 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,713 Times in 1,284 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Boy View Post
uh, 4 bottles in a two day period is a lot, but not for someone who wants to go ll the way, slag.
I am not slag you fucking asshole, was trying to have a convo about DXM, but fuck you dude....
Old 03-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Pumped With Gravy

Eww. !! You fucked your dog in the shower while high off cough syrup?
You should be banned from this forum .
Old 06-01-2013, 08:01 AM
Mud Farmer

HOW THE FUCK DO I START A THREAD. yea im a noob blow me you chinese motha fuckas
Gollum (06-02-2013)
Old 06-02-2013, 01:53 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 4,508 Times in 2,913 Posts

My stomach turns just reading the words "20 oz of Delsym"