Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > The Inhumane Condition

Old 03-23-2012, 03:02 AM
Baron

Default Five niggers in Chicago beat/rape young White girl into a coma, no coverage by media

2 colored boys charged in New Year's attack near Congress Theatre of a young white girl - raped her and beat her into a coma

http://shavedlongcock.blogspot.com/2...new-years.html

A total of FIVE colored boys BEAT AND RAPE and young WHITE GIRL INTO A COMA...But don't expect to read that anywhere but here... Had white boys did this to a colored girl, it would be international news....

Two boys, 15 and 16, have been charged as adults with robbing and sexually assaulting a Highland Park teen near the Congress Theatre on New Year's Eve, police said today.

Terrance M. Ford, 15, and Aamwar W. Barbour, 16, are charged with kidnapping, robbery and aggravated criminal sexual assault in the brutal attack. They are scheduled to appear in bond court this morning, police said.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:06 AM
Marquis

Default Re: Five niggers in Chicago beat/rape young White girl into a coma, no coverage by me

So what? My guess is they're going to prison for a while charged as adult or not. Where they WILL get raped/shanked
Old 03-23-2012, 03:08 AM
Baron

Default Re: Five niggers in Chicago beat/rape young White girl into a coma, no coverage by me

What are you talking about? White girls are always in the news.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:13 AM
Knight

It's the white man's fault.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:14 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,277 Times in 1,744 Posts

Colored boys?

You sound like a redneck from 1952 trying to sound PC.

On topic, they'll get theirs. Fucking ne'er do well hoodlum bastards should have been trying to educate themselves. Just a few more should have been abortions gone through the system.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
crazymike (03-23-2012)
Old 03-23-2012, 03:21 AM
Baron

Congress theater? thats not even a bad area man. Dont trip, i go into chicagos shittiest neighborhoods all the time and shit never happens to me. As long as she's not being retarded she'll be fine.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:22 AM
Baron

Of course we dont hear this shit but some nigger who was causing trouble, breaking into houses ect(TREYVAWN MAWTIN) gets gunna down and rightfully so and I have to hear everyone bitch about it.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThugJones View Post
Of course we dont hear this shit but some nigger who was causing trouble, breaking into houses ect(TREYVAWN MAWTIN) gets gunna down and rightfully so and I have to hear everyone bitch about it.
There's no records of him ever burglarizing a house or going round causing trouble.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:24 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bortmackie View Post
Congress theater? thats not even a bad area man. Dont trip, i go into chicagos shittiest neighborhoods all the time and shit never happens to me. As long as she's not being retarded she'll be fine.
If you've done these things and thus far not been raped, you're either

1. Not white
2. Not female
3. Not attractive

Choose one...
Old 03-23-2012, 03:33 AM
Archduke

Facepalm Re: Five niggers in Chicago beat/rape young White girl into a coma, no coverage by me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
Colored boys?

You sound like a redneck from 1952 trying to sound PC.
lol, that's the first thing I noticed when I read it.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:34 AM

Invest in some mace if you make it a habit of frequenting bad areas. When you're old enough, get yourself a pistol and learn how to use it. Don't walk in fear, people are animals and can smell it just like dogs.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:47 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,704 Times in 1,279 Posts

Fucking niggas
Old 03-23-2012, 03:47 AM
Archduke

I have both.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:59 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,796 Times in 1,122 Posts

Headline: White girl beaten/raped into a coma by five black men.
Television: A 20 second mention on the local news after 11pm.
Newspaper: Page 4.

Headline: Decapitated heads found in the road.
Television: No mention at all. Domesticated white Americans don't want to feel too queasy before watching Dancing With The Stars.
Newspaper: 1x1 inch column about it near the back.

Headline: Washed up celebrity dies from drug overdose.
Television: Hours upon hours of this "breaking news" telling everyone how it's a tragedy, as well as baseless analysis by network suits, all followed by 2-hour memorial documentaries on NBC and CBS. All of which spans approximately 1 to 2 months.
Newspaper: First page for at least a week, as well as special color photos on the first day.

That's yer media, for ya! What can you expect? How else are you supposed to learn to have unconditional love for authority and not for your fellow humans?

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
SBTlauien (03-23-2012)
Old 03-23-2012, 04:10 AM
Archduke

That's America.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:16 AM

You've forgotten about all the pretty rich blond girls that get drunk, get picked up by creeps and go missing, and are constantly splattered all over CNN. Hell, Natalie Holloway went missing in 2005, and we're still hearing about her almost seven years after the fact.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Serf

people rarely if ever talks about the black girls, shit like these happens to minorities of ages. sad yall colored crazy
Old 03-23-2012, 04:22 AM
Archduke

I never hear about her.

I do see billboards that are looking for some Tyler kid though.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipohippo View Post
Great, my sister is going on a feild trip like a few blocks from where this happened.

Fuuuu-

Im gonna give her a knife before she goes.
get her a can of pepper spray, and tell her to keep her hand on it if any niggers get near her. It's cheap. like $8 on amazon.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Baron

Quote:
You've forgotten about all the pretty rich blond girls that get drunk, get picked up by creeps and go missing, and are constantly splattered all over CNN. Hell, Natalie Holloway went missing in 2005, and we're still hearing about her almost seven years after the fact.
yea, while we've hear about Natalie HOlloway for 7 years, about 100,000 other girls have gone missing. THe numbers are really unbelievable, compared to what we actually see on TV. unfortunatly, for most morons out there, if it's not on tv, it's not real.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Sea Cucumber

Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,450 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

I don't like going into Chicago alone very much, the city is big and crowded and cold and windy and scary

But it's nice to ride the train to be there with a friend for the day.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Sea Cucumber

Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,450 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

Quote:
To be honest that name does not sound familiar in the least. Is it bad that all these missing people run together in my mind over the years?
Old 03-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTlauien View Post
That's America.
Sadly, most of the rest of the world too.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:13 PM
Howie Hubler

Thanked 1,036 Times in 622 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by testerman View Post
get her a can of pepper spray, and tell her to keep her hand on it if any niggers get near her. It's cheap. like $8 on amazon.
pepper spray is a temporary solution to a permanent problem
Old 03-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Baron

That website is mad racist
Old 03-23-2012, 09:35 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,796 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote:
I'll take a stupid drunk white hoe over a pack of savage street apes any day.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:37 PM

I wasn't talking about your preference.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:42 PM
Grander Duke

Nigger #1: "Yo Jamal, you ever wonder what is like on de outside."
Nigger #2: "Nah nigga, I was just thinking bout rape."
Old 03-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Badministrator

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by testerman View Post
2 colored boys charged in New Year's attack near Congress Theatre of a young white girl - raped her and beat her into a coma

http://shavedlongcock.blogspot.com/2...new-years.html

A total of FIVE colored boys BEAT AND RAPE and young WHITE GIRL INTO A COMA...But don't expect to read that anywhere but here... Had white boys did this to a colored girl, it would be international news....

Two boys, 15 and 16, have been charged as adults with robbing and sexually assaulting a Highland Park teen near the Congress Theatre on New Year's Eve, police said today.

Terrance M. Ford, 15, and Aamwar W. Barbour, 16, are charged with kidnapping, robbery and aggravated criminal sexual assault in the brutal attack. They are scheduled to appear in bond court this morning, police said.
If only there had been a neighborhood watch member willing to intervene..

--
Self loathing is the fate of all great iconoclasts.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:12 PM

Thanked 2,846 Times in 1,737 Posts

Quote:
There's no records of him ever burglarizing a house or going round causing trouble.
The young man was an honor student as well. Just another case of racism harming not only Black folks, but society in geenral.

One can only imagine how advanced our society would be fs Black folks and women had been allowed to contribute to the best of their considerable abilities. Btw, the cotten gin was really invented by Eli Whitney's wife.

And everyone who uses a computer owes a lot to Grace Hopper.

No wonder so many Black folks die of High Blood Pressure--the stress of living in a racist society must be almost unbearable.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Grander Duke

Home sweet home
Old 03-24-2012, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsMerchant View Post
The young man was an honor student as well. Just another case of racism harming not only Black folks, but society in geenral.

One can only imagine how advanced our society would be fs Black folks and women had been allowed to contribute to the best of their considerable abilities. Btw, the cotten gin was really invented by Eli Whitney's wife.

And everyone who uses a computer owes a lot to Grace Hopper.

No wonder so many Black folks die of High Blood Pressure--the stress of living in a racist society must be almost unbearable.
Coupled with poverty, it is.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:44 AM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

take all the niggers, and hang them from a tree
Old 11-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Baron

Oh, man. Hopefully reject will be here soon to give the victims some counselling. Maybe he'll also let them put their black dicks up his white girlfriend's ass like the good little cuckold he is
Vox Ducis (11-12-2013)
Old 11-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Gingervitis

Why did you bump this old ass thread? Nobody cares, and it's a testerman thread to boot
Old 11-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Township Rebellion View Post
Why did you bump this old ass thread? Nobody cares, and it's a testerman thread to boot
So you're saying nobody cares about the injustice of the media's refusal to report on crimes like this due to the race of the victims and perps?

Okay, gotcha. Go cry to a mod or admin. If these threads weren't meant to be "bumped" then they would not show up in a list below current threads. Maybe you should cry to zok about it and tell him that any thread over a year old should be automatically locked and not shown in a list below current similar threads. Faggot
Old 11-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Banned

im sick of shit heads crying about threads being bumped its a fucking forums dick shits , people talk ,
Old 11-13-2013, 12:07 AM
Gingervitis

Thumbs Down Re: Five niggers in Chicago beat/rape young White girl into a coma, no coverage by me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLizardJew View Post
So you're saying nobody cares about the injustice of the media's refusal to report on crimes like this due to the race of the victims and perps?

Okay, gotcha. Go cry to a mod or admin. If these threads weren't meant to be "bumped" then they would not show up in a list below current threads. Maybe you should cry to zok about it and tell him that any thread over a year old should be automatically locked and not shown in a list below current similar threads. Faggot
"Injustice"! You're retarded. No, you shouldn't bump dead old threads that were shit in the first place. Bumping old threads that actually have a point, where somebody contributed something, where lulz was had? Sure, but testerman's posted millions of these "threads" over the years and they're always the same regurgitated racist swill. Why wasn't this story in the mainstream media? Why isn't the race of said rapists played up? Because this wasn't a racially motivated incident and was never a big story to begin with, you idiot. The guilty have long since been punished, there is literally nothing left to discuss.

Now; quit bumping ancient, pointless, shitty threads you retarded failtroll.
Cory (11-13-2013), TheRascalKing (11-13-2013)
Old 11-13-2013, 12:19 AM
cunt

Thanked 1,122 Times in 843 Posts

These spear throwing darkie rapists are getting younger and younger.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:51 AM
"Al"

Thanked 1,341 Times in 908 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roasted View Post
pepper spray is a temporary solution to a permanent problem
I keep an SKS loaded with some 7.62X39 SP in the back of my truck seat... When I can afford it I'll be getting a scope installed.

Thinking of making a custom knife for it to replace the existing bayonet.

Permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Al